Organic, adventurous, and romantic design

My arrangements have an organic and adventurous design with a touch of romantic whimsy. Blooms flow loosely off of vessels, textured and vibrant greenery add depth, accent whimsy blooms create dimension, and focal flowers catch and captivate the eye. I use nature as my inspiration so that my designs look like they are growing straight up from the ground, like they would naturally in the world. I encourage my brides to think big and to get creative with the small details of their wedding day, your wedding should be unique to you! Each of my couples get customized designs that are completely unique to them and their love. Because each wedding is customizable, I am able to work within a variety of budgets. Reach out today so that together, we can design your dream wedding flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup

Lexington | Louisville | Cincinnati | Columbus (916) 532-2571
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christian B

Roots Floral Design provided the flowers for an event of mine last year. Their team was on time, efficient and professional in manner. The flowers were incredibly beautiful and creatively designed. I whole heartedly recommend Roots Floral Design to anyone looking for a floral... Read More designer.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kendall S

Kaytee at Roots Floral Design is incredible! I never could have imagined someone being as easy to work with and talented as she is. She is extremely professional and fun.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Jenna L

I had a great experience working with Roots Floral Design. She creates beautiful arrangements, and i definitely recommend her. Kaytee is willing to work very hard and provides exactly what the bride wants!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kristy S

I loved working with Roots Floral Design. They are truly professionals in every way, providing gorgeous and creative bouquets, garlands and a decorative floral gazebo that was the centerpiece of an amazing wedding ceremony. All of the guests commented on the incredible floral... Read More arrangements. I would definitely recommend Roots Floral Design and its owner, Kaytee Stice, to anyone who wants fabulous flowers for their special day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kristy S

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Blake L

Kaytee does amazing floral designs! Her eye for putting flowers together in a design is impeccable. She has a real gift for putting together beautiful floral arrangements. Her designs for weddings have been terrific but we have also had arrangements for our house which have... Read More been beautiful !

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kristin L

I would definitely give the best recommendation possible to Roots Floral Design! The owner of Roots Floral Design, Kaytee Stice, is an amazing floral designer who gives 100% to make sure all of your wedding florals are absolutely perfect! She designed uniquely wonderful and... Read More creative bouquets, centerpieces and garlands, which were stunning and made a statement with their natural, creative look. In addition, I have used her to make floral centerpieces as gifts for Mother's Day - the perfect gift that was so appreciated! She has a talent for finding the perfect flowers and combinations that are romantic, natural, creative and unique! I love her work and would definitely choose to use her again!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyse C

Kaytee was an absolute delight to work with! Her creativity and talent are hard to match, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful arrangments!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Kaytee creates beautiful floral arrangements and has an eye for creating exactly what you are looking for. She is so kind and easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Kaytee is fantastic! She made sure the day went smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about anything. Her designs are incredible and so unique!! I would highly recommend Kaytee to anyone on the hunt for floral!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Rachel T

We loved working with Kaylee. We had bouquets and boutonnières and flower crowns for what seems like like everyone that was there. She made our reception personal and beautiful. What was even better was she was the nicest person to work with!

Kaytee Stice

Kaytee is a wedding florist serving brides in Kentucky and Ohio. Her business, Roots Floral Design, has been featured on award-winning online wedding publications, published in highly sought out magazines, and has had a wedding shown on national television. Her schooling in fashion and interior design and helped her along her journey in floral design. Kaytee brings a fresh take on wedding floral design by bringing in a modern and adventurous feel to your most-special day. When she isn't neck deep in blooms, Kaytee enjoys spending time in the outdoors with her husband and two dogs.