Las Vegas Wedding Flowers

Providing beautiful fresh flowers for your Las Vegas wedding, whether you are local or having a destination wedding. Our wedding florals are always customized and never duplicated. We offer bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillows, aisle/pew decor, arch/chuppah floral, backdrops, altar arrangements, centerpieces, sign-in table/reception arrangements, sweetheart table decor, cake floral and so much more.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Las Vegas, NV + surrounding areas (702) 672-9477
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Danielle W

Stacey is The absolute best! When my husband I first met her, we sat down and discussed our vision. She took notes, looked up pictures, showed us different examples of what she can do, and when we told her what we were looking for she told us without hesitation that she could... Read More do it! Her enthusiasm and positivity really stood out and completely won us over. When we walked out of our meeting we felt completely confident and knew we were hiring her to take care of our special day! I even hired Stacey for day of coordination to help my venue coordinator! What an AMAZING upgrade! When I say my wedding was absolutely PERFECT, it was more than what I expected! Stacey was there for ALL OF MY NEEDS! She is definitely one of the MAIN REASONS my day was so successful. If you need a Florist or Coordinator, look no farther, stacey is your girl! Hit that “Hired” button now! Stacey, honestly because of you our day absolutely perfect! THANK YOU so much for all of your dedication and hard work for our wedding! Love, Mario & Danielle

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Tani C

If you are on the verge of whether or not to hire a day of planner for your wedding (or a decorator), hire a planner NOW, or better hire Stacey. Stacey was probably the most important reason our wedding was so so great. She had the best attitude, came in early, had no issues... Read More with any of my ridiculous requests through out the day (I asked her to even pick up milk at the hotel and she made it happen). May god have mercy on this lady but putting up with me, but she did and exceeded all of my expectations. She was my go to girl the entire day of the wedding. She is AMAZING!! Even my guests knew who the planner was and kept commenting on how great she was. My husband, who is completely oblivious of all wedding related stuff, texted me to say that our planner hit it out of the ball park. I gave her the layout for the day and she didn't miss ANYTHING. I had so many different things going on, and she made them ALL happen, was super flexible and really a major reason why the wedding was on time and flew perfectly. The wedding was more than what either of us could dream of and Stacey really made it happen. Thank you so much for being so professional, easy going, flexible and just the perfect amount of level head and organization needed for this job. Hire her now!! Don't think twice.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Rebecca P

Stacey did a magnificent job with my flowers! I planned my wedding from Cleveland, and we communicated mostly via email; I sent her photos of some styles and colors I liked, and Stacey created a cohesive look, from the church flowers to the reception dinner to the personal... Read More flowers. She was prompt, professional, and willing to work with my budget. I am beyond pleased!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Eileen H

Stacey was always available to answer questions and assist us. Also I feel like my flowers were such a great value for the wedding. She never pushed me on my budget and created AMAZING bouquets and table pieces for the event.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Leslie R

Stacey was amazing. She was there when I needed her and she kept me as calm as possible. Stacey went over the call of duty to ensure that our day was as magical as we imagined. She was very attentive and listened to all that I wanted to plan. I highly recommend Stacey!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Bety P

Great service, promo follow up with any questions and concerns, amazing personality!

Stacey Hellman

A graduate of the Horticulture Program at BYU-Idaho, Stacey has worked in the floral business since 2000. She has done weddings from coast to coast as well as huge corporate and celebrity fundraiser events. When she isn't playing with flowers, you'll find her on the tennis courts.