Taste of New Orleans. Best in Quality and Taste!

Rosalyn’s Pralines are simply New Orleans-original confections hand-crafted with care and love in New Orleans by a native New Orleanian using only New Orleans-sourced ingredients. Always made to order, and delivered on-time and intact, you can count on Rosalyn’s Pralines to provide the perfect treat with unparalleled taste and quality at affordable prices. Each delectable morsel is individually and elegantly custom-packaged according to your desired wishes for weddings, parties, promotions and corporate gifts. If you’re in search of the perfect token of your appreciation to make the sweetest of impressions, we provide round–the-clock personalized service to cater to your needs. Simply visit rosalynspralines.com or Etsy.com to get started on your order today.

Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

P. O. Box 2701, Harvey, LA (504) 333-1116
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 kelly V

Ms. Roslyn's pralines are delicious!!! Her pralines are packaged beautifully. They added a touch a class to our small wedding.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Emily S

I purchased Rosalyn's to use as the place cards for my wedding. From first contact her was more than helpful and patient as I chose the type and size that I needed. When I picked them up she also gave me an extra one... let's just say it didn't make it back to the house. As a... Read More New Orleanean, I can honestly say Rosalyn's pralines are the best I have ever had!! We will definitely order from her again and can not recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Remona A

I so loved my party favors from Rosalyns pralines. Not only was it very creamy and tagreat tasting, she also added our picture on each piece... Truly i didnt eant to give them out...However my guest from Georgia wanted more to take but i gave her info to them. Rosalyn Pralines... Read More offer tje personal touch which is so rare in businesses today. Thank you so much Rosalyns for making my special day...SWEET!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Sanita C

My wedding favors were tasteful and elegant. The decor and design of the boxes matched my theme perfectly and my guests were satisfied. I receive lots of compliments to this day. I would definitely recommend Rosalyn's Pralines for your special event.

Rosalyn Clark

I developed a passion for handcrafting my delectable, New Orleans-original confectionary wedding favors while planning my daughters’ weddings. Though I’ve often prepared and sold these treats to various candy lovers, I hadn’t realized until those weddings what affordable, yet elegant favors my pralines make. Just as I did with my daughters, I work with each lovely bride to package Rosalyn’s Pralines in unique ways to match the individual flair and décor of their special day. I have proudly provided the same bespoke services for over such 20 events and look forward to serving more.