Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3622 Main St, Bridgeport, CT (203) 382-6059

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nicole B

Maria did my bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. My bouquet was absolutely stunning along with all of my bridesmaids. She was punctual and well priced definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Lauren T

Maria did such a beautiful job with my centerpieces and bouquets! I’ve been told them my many guests that the centerpieces were so gorgeous that they belong in Brides Magazine. She was a pleasure to work with him and has a true talent and passion for what she does. I highly... Read More recommend Rosa’s Florist!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 jouli t

Best decision ever, took all the stress away. Rosa’s florist made our day beautiful. The team was friendly, helpful, professional, and kept me within budget. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole G

Maria and her staff did the flowers for my wedding. Maria offered suggestions to help my vision fit my budget. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I had 20 tables of tall centerpieces, several bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorative flowers around the reception space. My... Read More bridal bouquet was gorgeous and I am in the process of preserving it. The staff delivered the flowers on time and they were fresh and beautiful and VERY reasonably priced. I recommend Rosa's for every bride and I will be using this shop for all my floral needs in the future!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lynda L

I recently used Rosa's for both my children's rehearsal dinners, and a bridal shower. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so reasonable priced! People raved about the beautiful arrangements! I would not hesitate to recommend Rosa's for any event. Rosa is courteous,... Read More knowledgeable, and professional. I would give 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kate D

Maria and the rest of the staff Rosa's Florist are absolutely amazing and super talented! Maria met with me 3-4 times prior to the wedding and helped me plan for both ceremony and reception decor. She was very helpful when it came to staying within my budget and was able to give... Read More alternative suggestions for flowers as needed. Maria's pricing for flowers is VERY reasonable. She also accommodated any and all changes and provided us with our arch, which we only decided on a couple of months out. The staff even stayed for the half hour between the ceremony and cocktail hour so they could disassemble the arch and move the flowers from outside to inside so we could get more use out of them - they made an absolutely gorgeous addition to our sweetheart table! The bouquets were beautiful, and we absolutely LOVED the flowers on each table. There was even an extra case setup placed on a table by the entrance to our reception! I would highly recommend Rosa's Florist to anyone and everyone. Thank you guys so much for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alexandria R

Rosa's was a lifesaver!! Ten days before my wedding, I realized that I actually wanted real flowers for my wedding instead of fake flowers and the staff at Rosa's saved the day! Not only did they work within my budget, they gave me everything that I thought I couldn't afford far... Read More below my budget. I would recommend Rosa's a thousand times to every bride I meet or ANYONE who needs a great florist. Thank you so much for saving our day!! I didn't want to put my bouquet down!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Virginie C

Rosa was out florist for our wedding about a month ago and she did an amazing job!! She was very friendly and professional and the flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend Rosa's Florist!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Maryjanice L

Wonderful experience!! Skilled professionals who knew exactly what I wanted! Knew with my allergies, it would be a challenge, and I got exactly what I wanted..no sneezing... and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Diane M

Rosa's Florist was wonderful. My daughter had Rosa make her bouquet of white roses as well as her 8 Bridesmaids bouquest of all white roses. The bouquets were beautiful and she even matched the shade of blue of the dresses to wrap the flowers. She was very easy to work with... Read More and accommodating. Her work is beautiful and very reasonably priced. You definitely get much more than you paid for and great customer service. Her son delivered the flowers on time the day of my daughter's wedding. Visit Rosa's shop when looking for wedding flowers. She's a small family owned business. We didn't make an appointment, just stopped in. We tried other florists but they all wanted appointments and none of the times worked with our schedule and they made it apparent they were very busy. It became frustrating. I would recommend Rosa to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Danielle L

Rosa's florist was AMAZING to work with during a stressful time. They worked with my budget, answered all of my questions, and show me samples of the flowers they had that fit with my color palette. I was BEYOND thrilled with the look of my bouquet. The dahilas made it pop, and... Read More it was just incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend Rosa's for any occasion where you need flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emma O

Wow, I cannot even begin to describe how GORGEOUS the flowers were for my wedding! Maria and her staff at Rosa's Florist were an absolute joy to work with and have such a wonderful talent for what they do! Questions were answered in a timely manner, drop off went without a hitch... Read More and they were even able to accommodate some last minute additions just a few days before the wedding! I would recommend Rosa's florist over and over!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kristina T

I cannot say enough good things about Rosa's Florist and staff! They were so friendly and helpful throughout my planning process. We were able to maintain our budget and could not have been happier about the centerpieces and bouquets! Thank you Rosa's! :)

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Caitlin V

I was referred to Rosa's by a coworker of mine. Maria is fabulous! She listened to everything I wanted and was very VERY reasonably priced! When my flowers were delivered to my house I was blown away by how gorgeous they were and smelled sooo beautifully! Everyone commented on... Read More how beautiful they were! I would definitely use Rosa's Florist for any flower needs!

Rosa's is the best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lindsey W

I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding day flowers came out! Rosa is SO easy to work with and makes the most amazingly beautiful wedding arrangements. Our bridal bouquets and the centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous--they well exceeded my expectations! Thank you Rosa... Read More for making our wedding flowers everything I wanted!!