Stunning Flowers for Your Most Important Day

Rose & Thistle is a floral and event design studio located in the exciting Warehouse Block district of Lexington, Kentucky. We are happy to travel throughout the region as well as to destination weddings worldwide to provide flowers and event design services for our beloved couples. Big or small, traditional or modern, rustic or glamorous, we are honored to celebrate your big day with flowers that make all of your dreams come true. Our studio is open by appointment. We would love to host you for a complimentary consultation, where we can explore your vision for your wedding day. If you would like help with more than flowers, we can guide you through the overall event design, including wine and food pairings. Elizabeth, Rose & Thistle's Creative Director, is also a sommelier. Cheers!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

734 National Avenue, Suite 120, Lexington, KY Lexington | Louisville | Cincinnati | Destinations (859) 685-8460

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Pamela B

I hired Elizabeth with Rose and Thistle to do both floral and event design for my wedding and she knocked it out of the park! She was very thorough and attentive to even the tiniest of details from beginning to end in the process. She also helped guide me on additional details... Read More such as choosing the menu for the wedding. As the bride, it was a big stress reliever knowing she was taking care of so much and I didn't need to worry a bit about the design details. I didn't know much about flowers when I began the process with her and she took the little guidance I gave her and came up with a plan that made my wedding look so elegant and classy. I received many compliments on her work and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Leslie G

I hired Elizabeth as our florist for our July outdoor wedding. From the very start she was super attentive to every detail and had great advice for several aspects of the wedding not just for the florals. I asked to make some adjustments to the Design 3 weeks before the wedding... Read More and she was quick to come through and make it work. The floral were absolutely gorgeous and our cake table was amazing!!! I couldn't be any happier that we chose her for our big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Subha M

Elizabeth & her team at Rose + Thistle did a BEAUTIFUL job with the flowers & overall design for our April 29th wedding in Louisville, KY. From the beginning of the process, she was diligent and organized, ensuring our vision was properly documented in her design plan, and... Read More taking the time for an in-person consultation at the venue a month before the wedding date. When it turned out that our final head/table count was a little lower vs. originally planned, Elizabeth had great suggestions on how to repurpose the extra centerpieces into more lush arrangements and cake decorations. On the actual day of, I was stunned by how gorgeous all of the arrangements and sprays looked. My only regret is that I didn't take some of the arrangements back home to NY with me to preserve, but at least we will always have the photos. Would highly recommend Rose + Thistle for anyone wanting a gorgeously decorated wedding or other special occasion!

Elizabeth Beeley Hemphill

I am passionate about honoring my clients' most important moments with flowers that complement every element of their big day. Having spent my life immersed in the worlds of art, design, food, and wine, I bring a unique multidisciplinary approach to floral design. My training and event experience have taken me across the United States and Europe. I love tradition as well as exploring new ideas, which inspires me to design a diverse range of styles. When I'm not working with flowers, I am most likely wrangling my Basset Hound, enjoying my farm with my husband, and cooking something delicious.