Rose Chapel

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Church, Religious Setting

1519 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Adri M

My husband and I chose The Rose Chapel as our wedding ceremony and reception venue, and we are so thankful that we did. The Rose Chapel exceeded our exceptions from the moment we walked through the door. The venue is beautiful! The chapel is cozy and inviting, with stunning... Read More stained glass windows and a high ceiling supported by thick, wooden beams. The reception ballroom is conveniently located adjacent to the chapel, and is the perfect spot since there is a stage for a band/dj as well as a bar. The ballroom looks enchanting at night with some candles and the tree lights that come with it. There is a quaint flower garden that will look amazing in wedding photos, especially if your wedding date is when the flowers are in bloom! The Rose Chapel provided unparalleled service. We booked over a year out and frequently called/emailed throughout that time period with many questions. The Rose Chapel staff was always friendly and helpful and offered great suggestions. They were very flexible, easy-going and accommodating. Since The Rose Chapel venue includes two day of coordinators, our special day went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy the day instead of being stressed! The day of coordinators directed vendors to their areas, made sure everything was set up and ready, and communicated with us when necessary. We hired The Rose Chapel servers to cater our reception since it was more affordable than hiring the caterer's service team, and we were thrilled with the service they provided. They worked hard and were very professional. Since The Rose Chapel does not require specific vendors, we were able to hire who we wanted, which we felt was advantageous. This allowed us to compare multiple vendors and select the one we felt provided the best quality and price. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is multi-functional, flexible and has competitive pricing, you must check out The Rose Chapel!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Kimberly B

The Rose Chapel was an amazing venue for our wedding. There are a lot of venues available, but we wanted a small chapel wedding and they fit the bill perfectly. Simone was of great help when we were still in the planning stages and the entire staff was quite wonderful. They are... Read More priced reasonably, have a large number of items available for use such as vases and overlays and went above and beyond in helping us set up. We brought our own sashes and overlays and the staff tied all the sashes, 80 in total to chairs before the event and then continued to help me set up the reception. It was a huge weight off my mind on our big day. I cannot think of one single thing that could have gone better. I can never express my gratitude for all the help they were.

April 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Paige S

We had our wedding here in April this year and it was so beautiful! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing that would have made the day better is if they would have stopped my mother-in-law from cleaning up an hour and a half early. We had to cut our wedding... Read More short, because everyone felt like they had to leave. I don't blame the staff for that and I definitely don't regret having my wedding there. It was beautiful!

Perfect for The Penny Pinching Bride - Like Me :)

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Candice K

The Rose Chapel is absolutely beautiful. I was personally looking for that "vintage" feel, and this was perfect for that. The price is unbelievably affordable, and the staff is so helpful. If something goes "wrong" on the day-of, you won't even know about it until days... Read More later! They don't hesitate when making the day about you. If you have a taste for vintage, old fashioned class, this is it!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kristine L

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited... Read More as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

Great venue with wonderful service

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 May R

Rose Chapel was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The women are super friendly, are very knowledgeable and are just fun to be around. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Erin R

Had my evening wedding there in June! Staff was wonderful. We loved how intimate the chapel felt! Acoustics were great, no microphones needed. We chose not to decorate and no one noticed. the chapel itself has nice architectural elements, it doesn't need it. Great place!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 alicia N

The Rose Chapel is a wondeful place to get married they are there from beginning to end. The price was vey reasonable for the amount of time and space I was able to setup everything I wanted and needed.

Looks can be deceiving

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Liz C

The Rose Chapel is not in the best of neighborhoods, I'll be the first to admit that... BUT once you get past all that, you will find an adorable chapel, beautiful garden, amazing ballroom and the sweetest staff you could ever ask for. I think I may have called them about 15... Read More times the week of my wedding, but everytime they were always super excited to help me out with whatever I needed. We had our ceremony in the garden, and you could not have asked for a better back drop for pictures it was breath taking. Our reception was in the ballroom, so convient.. It is literally 10 steps away, so we could get our party started without any delay. Oh and they can provide all of the linens for your tables and they even have centerpieces you can use (at a small fee of course), we chose to go with our own floral centerpieces and the set up looked perfect. The best part about booking The Rose Chapel was I knew where my hard earned money was going... right back into the building. They are a non-profit venue and its actually called Preservation Hall. All of the moneies from the rental of the facility go back into preserving it for future generations of brides. It is a truly beautiful venue and you will not be disappointed if you choose this for your upcoming wedding.

Rose Chapel

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Kahla M

Rose Chapel staff was awesome! They were very helpful and helped make everything run very smoothly, there were NO mistakes on my wedding day. Everything was Perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 ELIZABETH L

A beautiful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. Joni is awesome. She is a must have at your wedding to make sure things run smoothly. It was perfect.

Start a Conversation!