Rose Chapel

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Church, Religious Setting

1519 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX

April 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Paige S

We had our wedding here in April this year and it was so beautiful! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing that would have made the day better is if they would have stopped my mother-in-law from cleaning up an hour and a half early. We had to cut our wedding... Read More short, because everyone felt like they had to leave. I don't blame the staff for that and I definitely don't regret having my wedding there. It was beautiful!

Perfect for The Penny Pinching Bride - Like Me :)

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Candice K

The Rose Chapel is absolutely beautiful. I was personally looking for that "vintage" feel, and this was perfect for that. The price is unbelievably affordable, and the staff is so helpful. If something goes "wrong" on the day-of, you won't even know about it until days... Read More later! They don't hesitate when making the day about you. If you have a taste for vintage, old fashioned class, this is it!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kristine L

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited... Read More as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

Great venue with wonderful service

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 May R

Rose Chapel was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The women are super friendly, are very knowledgeable and are just fun to be around. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Highly recommended!

Lovely!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Erin R

Had my evening wedding there in June! Staff was wonderful. We loved how intimate the chapel felt! Acoustics were great, no microphones needed. We chose not to decorate and no one noticed. the chapel itself has nice architectural elements, it doesn't need it. Great place!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 alicia N

The Rose Chapel is a wondeful place to get married they are there from beginning to end. The price was vey reasonable for the amount of time and space I was able to setup everything I wanted and needed.

Looks can be deceiving

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Liz C

The Rose Chapel is not in the best of neighborhoods, I'll be the first to admit that... BUT once you get past all that, you will find an adorable chapel, beautiful garden, amazing ballroom and the sweetest staff you could ever ask for. I think I may have called them about 15... Read More times the week of my wedding, but everytime they were always super excited to help me out with whatever I needed. We had our ceremony in the garden, and you could not have asked for a better back drop for pictures it was breath taking. Our reception was in the ballroom, so convient.. It is literally 10 steps away, so we could get our party started without any delay. Oh and they can provide all of the linens for your tables and they even have centerpieces you can use (at a small fee of course), we chose to go with our own floral centerpieces and the set up looked perfect. The best part about booking The Rose Chapel was I knew where my hard earned money was going... right back into the building. They are a non-profit venue and its actually called Preservation Hall. All of the moneies from the rental of the facility go back into preserving it for future generations of brides. It is a truly beautiful venue and you will not be disappointed if you choose this for your upcoming wedding.

Rose Chapel

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Kahla M

Rose Chapel staff was awesome! They were very helpful and helped make everything run very smoothly, there were NO mistakes on my wedding day. Everything was Perfect!!

Bride

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 ELIZABETH L

A beautiful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. Joni is awesome. She is a must have at your wedding to make sure things run smoothly. It was perfect.

TO Rose Chapel