Rose Hill Manor

LEESBURG, VA

Book Your Wedding with Rose Hill Manor

A BALLROOM IN LEESBURG, VA

The grand ballroom. This imposing space boasts soaring 24-foot ceilings, period-inspired crystal chandeliers, buttery yellow walls with crisp white columns and molding and plenty of windows to let in the glow of natural light. French doors open to the patio and a gleaming dance floor takes center stage. A lovely mezzanine encircles the ballroom, a lovely space for conversation and wedding photos. This ballroom is ideal for weddings of between 100 and 200 guests.

The small ballroom. This smaller sister of the Grand Ballroom has all the beauty and period details but on a more intimate scale suitable for weddings of fewer than 100 guests. Ornate wall sconces and floor to ceiling windows accentuate this attractive space.

The patio. This bricked 50-foot-by-150-foot space is located in the formal manicured gardens just off the grand ballroom and overlooks the landscaped courtyard, facing the rear facade of the manor. A romantic pergola and fabulous colonnade add a sense of drama and history. This space is ideal for an outdoor ceremony.

The second floor of Rose Hill Manor also contains private suites with sitting rooms and baths for the wedding couple and their attendants. Guest baths are also located on the second floor. Couples may also want to check out Rose Hill Manor's affiliated venue, Foxchase Manor.

Rose Hill Manor only hosts one wedding per day; you won't need to share space with another party or rush your decorations before your event. You and your guests have exclusive use of the premises, including the ballrooms, gardens, patios and halls.

All wedding packages include nine hours of event time with the option to purchase additional time if needed. There is no event curfew. White and gold chiavari chairs and tables are also included. Ample free parking on-site for guests is included.

The wedding couple can choose to work with Rose Hill Manor's list of preferred vendors to arrange for all professional services, including design and decoration, photography, flowers, catering and cake, music and entertainment, or they can select their own.

If you're splurging for a fabulous estate wedding at Rose Hill Manor, include a few extra perks to wow your guests:

• Wedding coordinator is available to assist with all arrangements
  • Rehearsal dinner, engagement party, or bridal shower on-site
  • Arrange a wine tour for your wedding party or weekend guests

Authentic Jeffersonian Manor in Northern Virginia

50% off all winter 2018 events! (January, February, March) 703-771-9177 We still have some availability for 2017 on these popular dates!   July 29th, August 12th, September 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th, October 14th and 28th, November 18th and 25th.   Call us at 703-771-9177 to take advantage of these great dates!  Experience a grand Jeffersonian Manor with impressive architecture, elegantly appointed ballrooms, and crystal chandeliers, Rose Hill Manor offers the ideal atmosphere for weddings, upscale meetings & special events. Rose Hill will host your guests in style and elegance to create unforgettable wedding memories. Create a memorable event in our spectacular Manor. Rose Hill Manor is the ideal site for a grand affair that you and your guests will celebrate for years to come.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

LEESBURG, VA (703) 771-9177

Get married at Rose Hill!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Susan K

If you have the opportunity to get married at Rose Hill, you absolutely, hands down, should! The entire property stunningly beautiful both inside and out, making picture perfect wedding scenery. The thing that truly sets Rose Hill apart, though, is the fact that Antonio... Read More (owner) and Gustavo (manager) will make you feel like family and like you are their number one customer and priority from the day you first meet them until well after the wedding, making phone calls to congratulate us and ensure everything went as we would have hoped. It is obvious that they take great pride in Rose Hill, and it shows in their customer service and the great care they take in maintaining the property to perfection. They are incredibly quick to reply to any questions or requests we had along they way, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding experience with Rose Hill as our venue.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Katherin V

From the moment I walked into Rose Hill I knew it was my venue.Apart from its beauty inside and out the best part of Rose Hill is its people.Gustavo was SO incredibly helpful and made himself available as needed. Him and Antonio made my life so much easier with their... Read More attentiveness throughout.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Brandy K

Rose Hill went above and beyond what I expected on my wedding day. Antonio and Gustavo were fabulous to work with. The venue is beyond beautiful and the accommodations for guests are fabulous. It was my dream venue and Rose Hill followed through with making it a success! The... Read More staff during the event were fantastic and the guests could not stop talking about how wonderful everything was that day. Rose Hill to the rescue.......When my DJ company failed to follow through with a quality DJ and faulty equipment the day of my wedding (as I was waiting to walk down the aisle) Antonio stepped in and found old equipment he kept in the storage and created a way for the music to work. Mind you this equipment was from the 1980s......If it was not for Rose Hill and Antonio we would have been without any music for our ceremony and reception. I could not thank them enough!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jeremy B

We loved having our wedding at Rose Hill Manor, and have received compliments on how lovely the venue was, and how well the flow of the wedding worked. Antonio and Gustavo were very helpful for all the little things we needed, like a table for under the chuppah, or holding the... Read More curtains during introductions and when we walked down the aisle. It also was wonderfully convenient to be able to drop off things in advance, and to be able to get in early enough to properly prep before the wedding. Rose Hill Manor's responsiveness to all our questions and concerns, and those of our parents, in the preceding months, were also greatly appreciated.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Erika M

I have a voucher from a lost deposit if anyone is interested in having a venue here. Contact Facebook/erika.mcclimans

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren P

In an era when customer service is often lacking, Antonio and Gustavo at Rose Hill Manor set a new standard. From the inital visit to the last moment, their attention to detail, willingness to assist, and genuine interest in the wedding were all we could ask for. When planning a... Read More wedding out of town, there are a thousand questions and they took the time to answer each and every one. The whole experience was exceptional and they helped to make the big day MAGICAL!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Carissa H

Having my wedding at Rose Hill was the best decision I could have made. :) The Manor House is gorgeous and SO spacious, the brick patio and lawn were perfect for pictures not to mention a beautiful ceremony with the pergola in the back round. There are two beautiful rooms... Read More upstairs for the bridal party to get ready in. The best part about Rose Hill was working with Gustavo and Antonio (the venue coordinators). Gustavo was so welcoming and easy to work with right from the get go of our first tour. Gustavo is very personable, understanding and with all his experience he gave us great advice on how to set up and decorate the venue for a party of 150. I HIGHLY recommend Rose Hill as a wedding venue or special event venue because the wonderful staff members they have to work with. My late October wedding was gorgeous and stress free at Rose Hill Manor and their wonderful team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Ashley F

Antonio and Gustavo were wonderful and extremely helpful throughout our whole wedding planning. They were prompt when we had questions and they allowed us to visit lots and drop our things off ahead of time!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Rose Hill Manor was an absolutely beautiful location and venue for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. We were planning on having our Ceremony outside but unfortunately due to weather, everything had to be pushed inside. It's fortunate that Rose Hill was able to accommodate my... Read More guests indoors, and they were very professional about getting the second room set up quickly in time for the ceremony. Gusavo is absolutely lovely, wonderful to work with and very accomodating. Gala Cuisine was the caterer I chose, they work closely with Rose Hill, and they were also very accomodating. I live out of state, and they normally only do tastings during the week when I work, but they were able to set up tasting on the weekend to accomodate me. I do think the cost is a little expensive but you get what you pay for and in the end its worth it. The staff really works well together to make sure that your special day goes off without a hitch. Almost 2 months later, people are still telling me what a wonderful wedding it was

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Michelle R

Everything was beautiful, and Antonio was excellent. He knows exactly what he's doing and made sure I thought of everything.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shero M

Last month, my husband and I had the pleasure of being married at Rose Hill Manor. Besides choosing my husband, selecting Rose Hill Manor as my venue was seriously the best decision I could have made. Leading up to the wedding, Antonio and Gustavo were kind, generous, and easy... Read More going with me, my family, and my many vendors. On our wedding day, despite all the planning in the world, things would have easily fallen apart if it weren't for Antonio and Gustavo's professionalism and work ethic to provide superior customer service. The weather did not cooperate, vendors ran late, and my Day of Coordinator essentially failed under pressure. With the blink of an eye (and without any prompting), the Rose Hill staff stepped in to make certain that our wedding was stunning, ran on schedule, and that none of our guests were remotely aware of all the chaos that was diverted behind the scenes. In all honesty, the Rose Hill staff generously performed outside their scope of duties in order to save the day. In the end, all our guests raved that Rose Hill Manor provided the perfect backdrop and that they had never attended a more warm and elegant wedding. I can say with confidence that we wouldn't have received such wonderful feedback if the Rose Hill staff didn't go above and beyond. I will forever be in debt to Antonio, Gustavo, and the entire Rose Hill team for ensuring that whenever anyone reminisces about our wedding, they will have nothing but beautiful memories to reflect upon.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Kimberley F

They did an awesome job for our wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

ывап

Our wedding at Rose Hill Manor on 4/11/2015

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Antonio and his staff were fantastic in helping us out up to and during our wedding. It couldn't have gone smoother. He even allowed us to come back the next day to pick up items that we had left and stored them at no extra charge!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kathleen C

We recently got married at Rose Hill Manor and, despite a few communications and planning hiccups along the way, the day turned out better than I ever envisioned. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony on the terrace and an indoor cocktail hour and reception. Over a year... Read More ago I chose Rose Hill Manor because the backup location for an indoor wedding (in case of bad weather) was beautiful, as well as the outdoors. A lot of other venues may have pretty grounds outside but if you move a ceremony inside you are crammed oddly in some corner of the banquet room and it just doesn't look very wedding-y. Over the year of planning I had worked with a great coordinator that I hired with Rose Hill, worked out lots of finite details of my day, and then maybe 2-3 months before the wedding I was informed that she was gone. I admit I did go berserk and I was introduced to a new coordinator, as I had already paid half the fee. I was very anxious about reinventing the wheel, so to speak, and I did not have total confidence. I had had several other vendors screw things up so I was very sensitive to unplanned changes. Laura was my new coordinator and she did not disappoint! Day of we ended up moving the ceremony inside, much to my chagrin, because of the ominous threat of rain. She re-purposed my decorations, flowers, fabric and made the indoor space look amazing! I never would have come up with some of the creative placements she did. When I arrived at Rose Hill on the wedding day any of my fears dissipated. I admit to being very Type A and I had been a stressed out mess for the whole week. Everything looked beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, perfect. Each time I had visited Rose Hill I remembered why I chose it. The mansion is stately, with beautiful, manicured grounds and a flawless interior. I loved the sunny yellow walls, the crystal chandeliers, and all the windows. The caretaker, Gustavo, is as sweet as can be. He was so supportive and felt like family by the big day! Antonio is business all the way and worked with me several times to resolve contract or miscommunication issues. He never failed to be a diligent, result-seeking professional. We used the in-house caterer, Gala Cuisine, for our menu and bar. I enjoyed the food during our tasting but when it came to be wedding day...the food blew my socks off! Everyone raved about the beef and fish. My wedding was the only one I had been to where the beef was cooked perfectly medium and everything was served nice and hot. The bar flowed freely and everything from appetizers to salads to waitstaff and service was top-notch. I did not lack anything, including appetizers following us around during photo time while all the guests enjoyed cocktail hour. I loved every aspect of my wedding at Rose Hill Manor (except the rain) and recommend them anytime. I think there are doubts during every part of the planning process but everyone involved with the venue came through 150% on the big day!

High Quality, Competitive Value

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Susan M

We had our wedding reception at Rose Hill Manor and took advantage of their catering partnership with Gala Cuisine so that everything was coordinated together. The pricing was very fair--not much more expensive than if we had booked a room at the public community center with an... Read More outside caterer, and for that price we had a far more beautiful venue and a devoted and attentive staff. We worked primarily with Antonio and Gustavo at Rose Hill and Sammy and Allison at Gala Cuisine. They made sure every detail was taken care of in terms of menu, serving and seating guests, making sure we followed our timeline and had everything we needed when we needed it. The day of the event, my husband and I really didn't have to do a thing and everything went perfectly smoothly. They allowed us to bring in our own alcohol with no corkage fee. They even allowed us to come to the venue the day before to set up our decorations, etc, because they did not have an event the day before. The only challenges we had with Rose Hill/Gala Cuisine was an occasional seeming lack of communication between the two groups during the planning process (which made me nervous that things would fall through the cracks, but ultimately did not prove to be a problem for the event) and some issues during the contract phase due to a strangely-worded clause in the contract which was plainly there to discourage allowing children at the wedding. So if you are having kids at the wedding, be aware you may need to negotiate a bit on the standard contract depending on your preferences. We were able to negotiate on that clause so that the kids could come and not have to be strapped into strollers for the entire evening... And everything went fine. I would highly recommend Rose Hill Manor as an event venue due the wonderful staff and the absolutely beautiful mansion and grounds. Our experience there was very positive.

Contract Caution

Reviewed on 6/23/2014

I began my journey with Rose Hill Manor in September of 2013. The venue seemed perfect for the cost, and we later ended up adding a service contract. We told them from day one we wanted BBQ and they assured us they would be able to provide family style dining, as opposed to... Read More buffet, during our contract signing. After our final payment was received in May, they said in order for us to have family style it would be an up charge of $2500, paper would need to be on the tables, and a couple other details would need to be changed. None of these up charges or details were mentioned to us when we signed the contract and we were blind sided and stuck a month before the wedding. We took our contract to a legal advisor who said there were huge holes and even our addendum, which was worded in our favor, left room for argument against their claim for extra charges. After much discussion and work with the catering manager, Sammy, we were able to negotiate and agree on an extra $1000 payment for family style. On the day, the venue was spotless, the staff was great and the management did their best to make sure we were taken care of. I recommend this venue, but make sure all your details are laid out in writing or have a legal associate look over the contract before signing.

2014-06-24T16:46:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the recommendation. We are very proud of the cleanliness of our venue and equally proud of our Gustavo. You will be pleased to know that as of January 1, 2015, we are no longer associated with Gala Cuisine.

Our daughter's fairytale wedding venue, June 7, 2014

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Ida D

We just had our daughter's wedding at Rose Hill Manor this past weekend after a year of planning. We had an outdoor wedding and an indoor cocktail hour and reception. The venue is exquisite. The lawns were manicured to perfection. The staff made you feel like you were home. They... Read More tied the theme together in such an elegant way. We hired Gala Cuisine (Rose Hill Manor's caterer). Everyone raved about Sammy's food, from the cocktail hour to the reception! Beautifully presented, incredibly tasty and an all around wonderful man to work with! From the beginning where Patty Frank-Zauzig excitedly worked to help the bride and groom figure out their vision, to Antonio's no-nonsense perfect layout design, to Gustavo's warm welcoming heart whenever we needed to pop over, to the staff who ran the event like they were our family and to our event coordinator Allison Colas. She is delightful and very talented. There isn't a question she can't answer and an idea she can't come up with. She is creative, positive and one step ahead of you at all times. I would highly recommend hiring her on the side to run the wedding. We had a few hiccups happen within the last couple of days prior to the wedding. Allison took care of everything and we were able to spend our entire weekend enjoying the bride and groom. Allison made that happen. truly wish I could give this venue and the entire team of professionals more than 5 stars!

2014-06-24T16:09:02 Response from the vendor

It was truly an honor to be able to host your daughters special day at Rose Hill. Gala Cuisine does such nice work in our manor. Our heartfelt best wishes to the newlyweds! -Rose Hill

Simply, amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ashley b

After a lot of research trying to find the perfect venue, we found absolutely everything we needed at Rose Hill. I knew it was the one when we first saw it! The location is stunning: a beautiful Jeffersonian manor in Leesburg, nestled behind large trees and rolling green... Read More hills. Inside and outside, the building is fantastic: elegant, classy, romantic, historical. The staff were wonderful to work with (especially Allison & Sammy!) They went out of their way to create our perfect day, fulfilling all our crazy desires. For example: my now husband was dying to have a goat cheese appetizer he had at a company party. Allison went out of her way to create several different recipes at her home to try and find what he described! And on the day of the wedding, we were missing my toss bouquet and she went out to buy flowers and made one for me. She responded to my emails quickly and met whenever we needed to. She was flexible, helpful, and had great ideas. When they didn't have the exact color we wanted for our tables, they ordered new clothes just for us. Needless to say, you won't find any other vendor more reliable and supportive. The day of the wedding everything was organized, ran smoothly, and was set up exactly how I described it. When I arrived, it's like I was walked into a dream. Every one of my guests could not get over how beautiful the manor was and how perfect everything was set up. I couldn't tell you how many people told me it would be a hard wedding to top. Lastly, the price was unbeatable. The cost per person included 9 hours, all the food, all the non-alcoholic drinks, table settings, tables, chairs, servers, appetizers, cake cutting, you name it. Everything. Plus, they had an awesome military discount for us. We did the food through them, and wow, people wouldn't stop talking about it. It. Was. To. Die. For. You can see my review on their catering page :) To sum, I can't express how grateful I am to have found them!

2014-06-24T16:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for noticing the things we love about Rose Hill! Gala Cuisine does do yummy food, we agree! Most of all, thank you for acknowledging our military discount. In fact it is the least we can do for folks... Read Less Read More

Fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Wendy W

Rose Hill Manor was a lovely venue for my wedding, and Patty was great to work with. The only real negative about the place is the price. That said, the building is so picturesque that not much decoration was required. The cherry trees in front of the building were in full... Read More bloom on my wedding day, as were the forsythia that surrounds the whole place. Everyone commented on the beauty of the place. I loved that we didn't have to decide if we would have the wedding inside or outside until 2 hours before the ceremony. I also enjoyed the flexibility that the multiple rooms offered; we used the large ballroom for dinner, the foyer for cocktails, and the small ballroom for the dance floor. I really liked that the dance floor was slightly separated from the dining area, as it allowed people to sit and chat if they didn't want to dance. Patty was so helpful, letting me drop in for a few walk-throughs with different vendors. She also really came through on the big day - she helped us set up, and timed everyone's walk down the aisle. Everything went so smoothly...I know Patty played a bit part in that. I will always have a fairytale wedding to remember now!

2014-06-24T16:48:15 Response from the vendor

We are known for 2 things: Our wonderful Brides and our flexibility. Thank you for being one and pointing out the other!

Rose Hill Manor

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Lysandra T

Little on the pricey side, but that's not too big of a shock in this area. Overall it was a lovely venue and accommodated my guests. They do say it seats 150 I believe, but really, we had 100 on the list, and 81 showed up, and had a full dance floor. Any more than 90, I think... Read More it would have been a little cramped.

2010-11-18T16:10:51 Response from the vendor

In 2011, Rose Hill Manor went through a major renovation and enlargement. Since that renovation, the Grand Ballroom can comfortably fit 200 people. We also added the Pergola on the end of the patio as well as the the Colonnade in the rose garden.