Rose of Sharon European FLRST

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

2319 University Blvd. West, Jacksonville, FL (904) 737-8655

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Amber R

Lynette and Paul are truly gifted, and made my wedding decor look incredibly amazing. I came to them with a wild and organic vision that was also refined and timeless. They nailed it!! My bouquet was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and even lasted the next day for my... Read More day after photo shoot. My wedding flowers and greenery really pulled together my vision for my entire wedding and I will forever be grateful for that! <3

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Cassie G

Rose of Sharon handled all of my floral arrangements for my wedding at the White Room and I was beyond pleased with the result. My bouquet was simply stunning and every other arrangement and piece of decor was perfect. I gave Lynette a description of what I wanted and she... Read More really hit the nail on the head. In addition to creating beautiful arrangements Lynette is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. Lastly, her work is super affordable. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Megan M

Lynette is the best not to mention the sweetest! She sent photos the day before of my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, and the center pieces. They were GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Sage S

The flower arrangements for my cousin's wedding were absolutely gorgeous and they lasted days beyond the even.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Shannon M

Lynette at Rose of Sharon is wonderful to work with. She was so sweet and genuinely excited for us. She really helped bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to fruition and everything was so beautiful. She was extremely easy-going and accommodating about adding and... Read More removing items as we went along. Couldn't have asked for more from my wedding florist - Rose of Sharon is fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jessica C

Gorgeous flowers! Lynette was able to take my vision and perfectly translate it into reality. She was very conscientious of my budget and managed to get me everything I wanted without going over the number I gave. I also appreciated that she came up with the specific flower... Read More ideas and presented them to me. This wasn't something I ever would have thought about until I actually began shopping for a florist. I do not have a green thumb and know nothing about flowers beyond the famous ones. A common theme I found among florists was that they would ask me what flowers I wanted and then had difficulty going outside of the famous ones I gave as examples of the general idea. Lynette was the only one to listen to me when I said I needed help picking out the specific flowers. She gave me examples of completed bouquets and came up with a list of flowers based on what I liked/disliked. I'm sure this won't be a big deal for every bride, but for me it was huge. Rose of Sharon is going to give you a florist who actually listens to you, works with your budget, and delivers flowers that match your vision.

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Heather L

Lynette is a true artist! I was so impressed that I could pull up my pinterest in her office and show her EXACTLY what I liked. She gave me wonderful ideas and really worked with my budget to make our wedding look amazing! I cannot express how wonderful is was to work with her.... Read More The flowers were absolutely beautiful and people were talking about them for days. If you need a florist, you need Lynette!

Better than I expected!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Kristen T

I was a little worried when I first started working with Lynette because she wasn't warm and fuzzy but the more I worked with her, the more I liked her. She helped me design my dream floral decor within my budget and I was so over joyed on my wedding day with how they turned... Read More out. People couldn't get over how great everything turned out. I would say that they are in the middle as far as price goes but I ended up spending more than most people because flowers were my main decor. Thank you Rose or Sharon for exceeding my expectations!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 annette f

We checked out 3 florists. Lynette at Rose of Sharon impressed us the most....she had pictures of flowers she had done and some at the location we were having the wedding.. She listened...I mean really listened to what we had to say..She looked at the pictures we brought and... Read More made suggestions. When I got the quote and needed a few adjustments to make it better for my budget, she had no problems with that. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time with some of the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen. Brought my daughter to tears. It was just what we wanted. I highly recommend Rose of Sharon to everyone....you will not be sorry that you chose them...

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Karen T

I had my wedding in June in The White Room in St. Augustine, FLorida. I worked with Lynette and she was so nice and amazing to work with. She worked with me from a distance because I was planning a destination wedding. She went beyond my expectations and I could not have been... Read More happier with the floral arrangements. The arch behind us in the ceremony was so beautiful and the centerpieces were so simple and elegant. My bouquet was amazing and I loved that she was willing to incorporate my grandmothers brooch into my bouquet. Everything looked amazing and I was so happy with the way all the floral arrangements turned out. I highly recommend working with Rose of Sharon European Florist!

Great Florist to Work With

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Carolyn H

Rose of Sharon delivered beautiful arrangements on time and ready to go. Lynnette was great to work with. They offered a lot of value in the flowers offered for the price.

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Aylin O

Lynette with Rose of Sharon did everything to make sure my wedding was beautiful...everything she touched was perfect!

Romantic bouquet and centerpieces

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Michele D

The bouquets and centerpieces that Rose of Sharon created were beautiful! My bouquet and main flower was the Peony and they came perfectly crisp and intoxicatingly sweet smelling! We received many compliments on how beautiful all the flowers were. Thank you!

Better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Lauren G

It is always overwhelming to try to express your ideas to someone when you come with tons of pictures and don't know anything about flowers but Lynette clearly understood what my (then) fiance and I were looking for in our wedding flowers. When I walked into the ceremony space I... Read More was blown away, everything was beautiful and honestly better than I could have imagined. I wanted the flowers to last forever. I felt like royalty with all the beautiful flowers including my gorgeous bouquet and the very regal ceremony pillars and decorative urns/planters. Lynette is a true professional and always communicated with us regarding our ideas. She also sent a picture of my bouquet very early in the morning the day of the wedding to make sure that it was what I wanted and asked if I wanted to add or take away anything (I didn't it was perfect!) Rose of Sharon will not disappoint you!

Rose of Sharon Florist

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Abby p

Rose of Sharon did an AMAZING job with the flowers for our committment ceremony! Judy was so warm and friendly and it was obvious how much experience she has the moment we met her! She was able to show us a "mock" centerpiece on the spot during out first visit which really... Read More helped me to visualize my ideas! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful on our big day! My bouquet was still very vibrant and fresh days after the ceremony! I would definitely recommend Rose of Sharon for all of your flower needs!

Romantic Oasis!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Sanaa H

Rose of Sharon did an amazing job creating a romantic oasis for the ceremony and the recpetion. My guest were in awe how beautiful everything was. Ture professionals and very warm and inviting!

Beautiful work at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Crystal A

We worked with Lynette at Rose of Sharon, who was fantastic. We had a general idea of what we wanted, but neither my husband nor I knew much about flowers. Lynette was knowledgeable, thorough, and patient, and offered us wonderful suggestions. They create all looks according to... Read More your vision and Lynette has a great eye. Rose of Sharon worked with our budget, and Lynette offered several suggestions on where to reuse flowers from the ceremony to the reception to save money. She also suggested ways to mix less expensive flowers in with the more expensive ones. The only reason I put a 4 for value was because in general I think flowers are very expensive and it seemed like the prices were set for each type of flower, but their prices were great compared to other florists. We were very happy with the end result and were blown away by the arrangements and wedding party flowers. I am so glad that we were able to trust Lynette with our wedding flowers and I would recommend her and Rose of Sharon to any bride.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Kate O

Lynette did an amazing job with our flowers. I really had no idea what I wanted and she was so helpful in determining that. She was also very flexible when I changed my mind :) Everything was so beautiful I would recommend her to anyone!

Beyond Talented Florist!

Reviewed on 12/24/2011 Jennifer K

Lynette at Rose of Sharon is absolutely amazing. I was very nervous about seeing the flowers on our wedding day because I like to be able to see something before I completely make a decision, especially on something as important as my wedding. I will never forgot when I walked... Read More into our venue on our wedding day and saw all of the work that Rose of Sharon did on our floral arrangements...My breath was taken away. Lynette is such a professional and has such attention to detail and it truly shows in the floral arrangements that she designs. I knew from our meetings that the flowers would be beautiful but they were completely beyond anything that I could have ever imagined and were more than I could ever ask for! Rose of Sharon's floral arrangements are truly one of a kind.

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Stephanie H

I worked with Lynette the owner of Rose of Sharon and she is the sweetest. She works with you to get your dream wedding floral arrangements. The floral arrangements were a big hit.

great florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Lisa B

Rose of Sharon exceeded my expectations. They listened to what I wanted and offered advice when I needed it. Everyone there was so friendly especially Lynette who I consulted with. I was able to go in the day before where Lynette showed me the what they had finished so far. The... Read More day of the flowers were set up before I got there just the way I wanted. It was so nice not to have to worry with anything. I loved the outcome, everything was gorgeous!

The best floral service I could of imagined!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Rachel P

Lynette was the best vedor I had! She was awesome with communication and worked with my budget!! She listened to my needs and wants and added her creativity! The day of the wedding she was organized and prompt! Loved everything about them great service, fast communication, and... Read More wonderful staff! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Kara S

Lynette and her team did a wonderful job with my flowers. We were a destination wedding, so I only got to meet with her once to describe what I envisioned for my wedding day. She totally nailed it! We also used their bamboo wedding canopy for our ceremony with was perfect for... Read More our beach venue. I thought the prices may have been a little high, but I feel like we got great quality for the money and don't regret spending the extra money for peace of mind and beautiful flowers!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 Jillian B

I chose Rose of Sharon in part because of their reviews here at The Knot. I appreciated their attention to detail when we had our consultation, and they kept to the budget that I had. There was a last minute concern that the flowers I wanted would not be available because of the... Read More season, but Lynette worked hard to find a local vendor who had the flowers that I wanted. She definitely went above and beyond to make sure my day was what I had dreamed of!

Reviewed on 5/06/2011 DEE p

only thing i didnt like is they dont give you an itemized statement so you dont know where your money is going on which itmes. (if you are on a budget) expensive but good