Elegant music for all occasions

Our ensemble is a string trio comprised of two violins and a violoncello. We offer a wide range of repertoire to accommodate your special day and our primary desire is to provide you with elegant music to make your occasion memorable.

Cincinnati, Dayton and, Cincinnati/Dayton, OH

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kerri D

I would give them 10 stars if I could! Rose Trio played at our October 9th wedding ceremony in Cincinnati. They added the perfect touch to our beautiful ceremony. Yoshi was so easy to work with and made the entire planning process completely stress free. Thank you for helping us... Read More create a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Jillian R

The music was absolutely gorgeous! Rose trio is everything I could have asked for, so professional and dependable. While we had concerns about some of our other vendors, I never had a moment of doubt that Yoshi, who was always quick to respond and dependable, would be there... Read More ready to go ! We listened to a few string groups and rose trio has the best sound! So happy we chose them!

Professional First Class Service

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

I contacted Rose Trio after reviewing many options on the Knot and websites. I trusted that Rose Trio would be a beautiful addition for trio music at our small historic church wedding in February of 2015. I contacted Rose Trio and received an immediate response from Yoshi. She... Read More accommodated all my musical requests and has a wonderful website where you can listen to actual selections. Rose Trio is a professional group of musicians who can be trusted to handle any unexpected issues. Unfortunately, our wedding was delayed for a half hour due to a miscommunication on who was picking up the father of the bride! Rose Trio played an extra half hour with no warning! Rose Trio played beautifully with complete professionalism. I can't thank them enough for their flexibility and calm demeanor during that time of confusion! I would highly recommend Rose Trio. Not only do they play beautifully together, but you can depend on them even in unusual circumstances. Thank you Yoshi!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Caitlin P

My husband and I asked the Rosé Trio to play at our wedding ceremony a few weeks ago. We so enjoyed working with the group and truly appreciate how talented they are. Our main contact was prompt, polite and very attentive to any song requests we had. The Canon in D made such an... Read More outstanding processional! Thank you again for making our ceremony so beautiful and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Lori R

We recently hired Yoshi and the Rose Trio to play at my daughters wedding ceremony and cocktail reception. These are very professional musicians who could be playing with any symphony. Beautiful string music was played pre ceremony, for wedding walk and a cocktail hour. We were... Read More only specific with the processional music but asked them to choose appropriate reception music. They chose beautiful pieces. On a business note, Yoshi is quick to reply to any email or phone call. I would not hesitate to use again for any function.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Sophia H

Great service! Very pleasant to work with, and even accommodated my request for them to play "My Old Kentucky Home"! Reasonably priced, timely and accountable. Their prices are also very reasonable. Great overall!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lauren B

They were fantastic! They were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Stephanie A

We hired Rose Trio as instrumental music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a wonderful job. I picked out a few specific songs, and then they filled in the rest (prelude, postlude, etc.). Yoshi was very easy to work with over email which I appreciated. We had some... Read More last minute changes in the number of people that would be walking down the aisle, and they adjusted seamlessly. I would definitely recommend Rose Trio!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mandy M

I couldn't have been more pleased with Rose Trio. From the prompt, professional communication to the large catalogue of music to choose from, to the beautiful performance at the ceremony, they were a delight to work with. I had a very large wedding and worked with many vendors.... Read More Rose Trio was at the top of that long list. I would give them my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 .Christina L

My recent wedding was very intimate with immediate family only, and in my parent's backyard. Though the wedding was small, we wanted it to be elegant and began our search for a strings trio to play during the ceremony. Once I came across Rose Trio, I was impressed with their... Read More website which included sample music programs, listening samples, and it was very easy to contact them. Yoshi was kind, prompt, professional and a joy to work with. The ceremony music was beautiful and over exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend Rose Trio for any wedding or elegant affair!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Corey W

We met the Rose-Trio at a bridal show. They played so well, we immediately decided to hire them to play at our wedding at Ault Park. By far, they were the most easy to contact of all of our vendors. They worked with my mom to coordinate all of the wedding music, and were... Read More absolutely amazing at the ceremony. They are very professional (they wore formal attire including tuxedos), and were very reasonable priced. I HIGHLY recommend them. I had so many complements on how spectacular they were!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

The Rose' Trio played at my daughter's wedding, and they were wonderful. They responed to my emails promptly. Their prelude and postlude selections were beautiful. They were right on time with the prosessional and recessional. I had many compliments from the guests. They... Read More are very professional musicians. I hope I have the opportnity to use them again.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Morgan F

The Rose Trio was always available to answer questions and coordinate our music selections leading up to our big day. They gave great advice on selecting songs for our ceremony. Everything went smoothly at the wedding and it was a relief knowing I wouldn't have to worry about... Read More our music with the Rose Trio in control!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lisa M

It was great working with Rose Trio for my wedding ceremony music. They were very responsive and professional during the planning phase. I received so many compliments from my guests on their playing before and during the ceremony. They even worked to prepare a special song... Read More that I had requested for my walk down the aisle. As a fellow musician, I can be fairly critical - I thought they sounded fabulous! I highly recommend Rose Trio!

Rosé Trio Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Teah T

I used Rosé Trio for my 4/24/15 Pinecroft Wedding and they were absolutely fantastic. Yoshi was a pleasure to work with… She promptly responded to all my emails and helped me select songs for each part of the ceremony. We are still receiving complements from people about how... Read More much they loved the Rosé Trio. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an affordable professional string trio to play at your wedding ceremony!

Rose-Trio

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 J R

Rose-Trio (NOT to be confused with Midnight Rose Trio) provided the music for my daughters wedding. They played beautifully and added just the touch we were looking for, very romantic-elegant sounding! They willingly worked with my daughter/son-in-law in accommodating them with... Read More any musical selections they wanted. I highly recommend them. They are very professional and respond in a timely manner.

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Sara R

We had The Rose Trio perform at our reception and they did a wonderful job. They played a combination of classical and pop songs that provided a nice ambiance and created the elegant atmosphere that I wanted. They were punctual, professional, and friendly, and I would recommend... Read More them to anything looking for a softer sound at their wedding.

Fantastic Music

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Kate F

I knew I wanted live music for my ceremony, and the Rose Trio was perfect. I was able to personalize my ceremony exactly as I wanted, and they even learned a new song for me after I provided the sheet music. Overall they were very easy to work with, and I can't wait until I get... Read More our video back so I can hear the music I missed!

fantastic

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Stephanie L

rose trio learned every song I wanted and sounded amazing at my ceremony. They were easy to work with and truly added a touch of elegance to the ceremony.

beautiful music

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Meghan H

After my other musician insulted me and my mom fired her, we were frantic to find another set of musicians. The rose trio was there to step in despite that they had another wedding after mine! their music is beautiful and it made the ceremony great because I asked them to play... Read More non-traditional music and they were thrilled to play something different!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Holly W

The Rose Trio performed our ceremony music and they did a beautiful job! They were a joy to work with, and very accomodating. We received many raving compliments about the music, and were very happy to have added that special little touch to make our ceremony that much more... Read More special!