So they are one, no longer two. Matthew 19:6

If your wedding daydreams comprise a romantic barn, gentle hills, lush pond and bounties of twinkling lights, then Rosemary Ridge Event Venue was made for you. We desire that your wedding be a true reflection of your marriage to come and want the setting not only to be breathtaking, but also a place that is so wrapped in love and prayer that it feels like home. Our Rosemary Ridge barn blends relaxed elegance with down-home southern romance. The warm wood tones, post and beam structure, soft curtains and one of a kind tree chandeliers are certain to take you and your guests breathes away. From weddings to showers, to business dinners and workshops, Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is an all-season, flexible, hospitable venue, and we look forward to hosting you. Cheers!

Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

15205 West 6th St, Stillwater, OK (903) 217-9363

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bre C

The day you get married is the day every little girl dreams of growing up, and Rosemary Ridge made my day exactly what I always dreamed of! It was an absolute joy to work with Shelbey and her husband at Rosemary Ridge. From the beginning, they made the process so easy to choose... Read More their beautiful land and barn, and answer our millions of questions. Shelbey is with you every step of the way and even goes the extra mile to ensure that your day is special from fresh flowers in the bridal room, to helping with our emergency table cloth situation. Even from the moment you step on their property, it is so evident that the Rogers are in this industry to bless others and allow people to celebrate marriage with this beautiful gift that God has entrusted them with. If I had to do it again, I would definitely choose Rosemary Ridge all over again. Our experience was so pleasant thanks to Shelbey and her team of people. You won’t find a better venue in Stillwater or even Oklahoma! Thank you Shelbey!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cecy M

I cannot begin to fully describe how amazing the venue and the wonderful people who own it are. Shelby is such a sweet and helpful person. She has been very informative but never puts undue pressure on you like a lot of wedding vendors do. From the moment we met her and saw her... Read More venue in person (because it's beautiful in pictures but they don't do it justice) we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. We literally didn't even get in the car and just turned back around and told her we wanted to book it right after the tour. She has very reasonable rules for her venue which makes the process of planning your wedding alot easier. I cannot wait to have our Wedding here in just a few short weeks and I highly recommend the Roger's and their beautiful venue!

2017-01-19T14:53:20 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to receive such a sweet review. It means more to us then you know so thank you! We are thrilled you loved our venue and our staff! It's wonderful to hear you had a flawless wedding day! Thank you for giving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Shelbey R

I could not be more happy with Rosemary Ridge! From answering my first email at eleven at night on a Saturday, to taking the time to paint a perfect vision of Rosemary Ridge, we are so at peace and are extremely excited to get married here! Their willingness to help and their... Read More encouragement in the planning process is nothing short than amazing.

2017-01-19T14:24:12 Response from the vendor

LaNae, oh how we love you! Working with you on the fine details was so much fun. Your wedding blew us away!! Thank you for entrusting our venue with your wedding day dear friend. Blessings, Rosemary Ridge Management

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Carmen S

Choosing Rosemary Ridge as our wedding venue the best decision we made for our wedding day other than choosing each other! Shelbey and Ryan were so helpful in making our day exciting, memorable, and NOT stressful. The venue is absolutely beautiful! We loved the simple, intimate... Read More atmosphere and our guests continue to rave about Rosemary Ridge. Thank you for making our special day more than we could have ever dreamed of!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Madisyn M

We fell in love with the Ridge as soon as we drove up! Shelbey is absolutely amazing to work with. Super sweet and very helpful. We got a late start on planning and she was super understanding and easy to work with as far as planning payements and other vendors went! Absolutely... Read More gorgeous! We can not wait for our big day!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Whitney C

I do not have words to express how perfect this venue was! From the owner, Shelby, who makes you feel so valued and taken care of, to the gorgeous aesthetics of the rustic barn, to the beautiful surrounding landscape. We could not have found a better place to get married!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Claire G

My fiancé and I both fell instantly in love with Rosemary Ridge and it’s location. When you pull into the drive, even on a cloudy day, the property’s beauty shines. While touring the venue you see that every detail has been thought of. Shelbey is such a kind, sweet person and... Read More easy to work with. She makes everything so easy and stress-free. The venue is so beautiful it truly needs little to no extra decorations. If you are looking for a venue in Stillwater, this is it!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Sarah C

Shelby has been absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding, and she and Ryan put so much thought into the creation of Rosemary Ridge! If you are looking for a naturally beautiful venue with fantastic indoor and outdoor options, Rosemary Ridge is the place to go. The... Read More wooden chairs, redbud chandeliers and bar out of a candy store make such great detail pieces and you feel comfortable and at home as soon as you walk through the doors!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Ayeh A

I can’t say enough about this venue. Shelby has been absolutely sweet and so helpful during the entire planning time. I am thrilled to get married here and can not wait!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Elyse B

When planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away, finding a venue was just a little more challenging - that was until we connected with Rosemary Ridge. My husband pointed out the photo of the gorgeous barn online, and the rest fell into place beautifully. Not only will you have the... Read More perfect, romantic setting for your wedding, if you choose Rosemary Ridge, you will also be stepping into a space that is filled with sincere love and intention. This venue is the quintessential ideal of an Oklahoma wedding - from the sweeping landscapes, to the calm waterside pastures, Rosemary Ridge deserves every bit of praise. Not to mention, the bridal room! It was the perfect place to not only prepare your heart for the day ahead but also the 'getting ready' photos are instantly magazine worthy! Now, the venue itself hit the mark with everything from design, to price, to flexibility - but what you will love most about choosing Rosemary Ridge for your wedding day are the people behind the barn, Shelbey and Ryan! From our first FaceTime tour, to the day of the wedding, we can honestly say we chose Rosemary Ridge because of Shelbey's kind, generous and loving spirit. As a couple, we knew that our wedding day would be a dream come true, because the people working to help make that dream happen cared just as much about the wedding, and all of our guests, as we did. On the day, Shelbey coordinated our wedding, and went above and beyond everything my family and I were expecting. She worked joyfully alongside my mom, dad, bridesmaids, groomsmen and vendors to ensure my husband and I's only responsibility was to treasure every moment of the day. I would highly encourage any bride and groom seeking a wedding venue in Oklahoma to reach out to Rosemary Ridge, your day will feel like an absolute blessing and you will start your marriage surrounded by beauty and love!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Abigail A

I dreamed of having my wedding at Rosemary Ridge from the time I first drove by and saw the twinkling lights and the beautiful barn! The venue itself is gorgeous, and Shelbey has been awesome to work with. She has been so helpful throughout the planning process, and I'm excited... Read More to have our wedding here in a few weeks!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Madison H

We are getting married on February 3rd, 2018 at Rosemary Ridge and have absolutely loved our time working with the owner, Shelbey. From the first time we met her, we knew that this was the place we wanted to be married. Not only is the venue stunning, but Shelbey has been an... Read More amazing supporter and encourager throughout our entire engagement offering her assistance every step of the way. From recommending vendors to answering every question I have, she was there. We feel so blessed to work with someone who knows the true meaning of marriage. I know our day will be perfect at Rosemary Ridge. I would recommend this place to any and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kyle H

Rosemary Ridge is one of the most beautiful venues around! My wife and I fell in love with it the first time we saw it in person. We booked over a year in advance and Shelbey was awesome to work with the entire time. She was very helpful with anything we needed and was great at... Read More offering suggestions for vendors, floor plans, etc. You can tell that she truly cares about your wedding and does everything that she can to make it the perfect day. On our wedding day, Shelbey made sure my wife and all of her bridesmaids had everything they needed including the bridal suite temperature, steamers, extension cords, etc. The venue is so naturally beautiful that minimal decorations are needed, which helped us save a lot of money. We received compliments from almost all of our wedding guests as to how pretty the venue was including the land and outdoor areas. We highly recommend Rosemary Ridge for anybody looking for a gorgeous rustic venue.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Rebecca C

Rosemary Ridge and their incredible staff are truly set apart from all other venues. Shelby and her team work with such grace and love that they truly serve in such an inspiring way. The peaceful loving atmosphere provided through how they partnered beside my fiance and I... Read More naturally overflowed into our wedding day creating the most amazing happy memorable day for us to say I Do. I can't begin to describe how blessed and thankful I am to have found the PERFECT venue in Rosemary Ridge.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Paige W

I'm excited to work with them on the big day in just a few weeks. Shelbey has been very sweet and accommodating throughout this process.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Liz J

I knew Rosemary Ridge was the perfect venue for my wedding the minute I set foot inside. I instantly fell in love with every detail, especially the stunning chandeliers. The chiffon drapes make the venue need very little additional decoration. The venue is absolutely gorgeous... Read More and the perfect size for a wedding. My mother was especially touched by their lovely story and the cross design in the floor.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stacy S

I cannot say enough about this venue and Shelbey. I contacted her 2 months prior to our wedding on the off chance she'd have an opening for a wedding. My mom had been given 6 months to live and was very ill with cancer. Not only did Shelbey help us find a date, she prayed for... Read More me and my mom on our very first email exchange. She helped us find a DJ and caterer (who we also LOVED). On August 12, 2 weeks before the wedding, my momma went to heaven. I can't explain the surreal feeling of planning both a wedding and a funeral in a two week span. We buried my mom on a Saturday and got married the next weekend. My heart was heavy and hurt. Shelbey called me and told me how she'd been praying for us and I could truly hear the pain in her voice as she shared those moments with us. The wedding day was absolutely as perfect as it could have been given the heartache we had just experienced. This place is more than just a venue. It is people who truly care. For all of my days, I will be grateful.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah H

My fiance and I fell in love with this place the moment we pulled up to it and just knew this was the place we were going to get married. Rosemary Ridge is absolutely gorgeous and Shelbey is so amazing! She is so helpful, kind, and actually cares about you and your big day. She... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw answered any questions we (and our parents) had regarding the venue, any potential day of concerns, etc. I'm so happy we found this place! We cannot wait to get married here! (Only 18 more days!) I tell everyone who asks about the wedding how gorgeous this venue is and how it doesn't need any decorations, it's perfect the way it is! -Sarah and Jesse

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kim H

My granddaughter's birthday party was at this venue... it is rustic & charming the perfect size for family events, reunions, birthdays, Christmas parties, etc. Precious owners! Check them out :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rachel E

We're getting married in less than two weeks and throughout the whole planning process I knew that if I needed anything all I had to do was ask! Plus, words can't describe how beautiful it is! Can't wait to have our wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Autumn B

Great people and the most beautiful venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Megan M

Let me begin with those who make Rosemary Ridge the amazing place it is... Shelby and her husband are AMAZING people. So patient, sweet and kind individuals. Their faith is outpouring from the minute you meet them to even after your wedding is over. They are so accomdating and... Read More understanding in answering all questions and concerns to make sure you feel at ease with booking the venue and everything leading up to the wedding. The venue speaks for itself. Its GORGEOUS! It offers both indoor and outdoor options that no mater what you choose will offer a beautiful setting for your wedding. The barn is the perfect mix of rustic and elegance. Lets just say you will not be disappointed in any way with Rosemary Ridge.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tamara C

Rosemary Ridge has exceeded my expectations! Shelbey is so kind and an absolute pleasure to work with! We are getting married out of the country and wanted to hold a large wedding shower beforehand. Rosemary Ridge was the PERFECT place for this to happen! Very spacious and open,... Read More beautiful lighting, and the outdoor areas are phenomenal! RR will not let you down!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Natalie W

This place was beyond perfect for our wedding! It's so beautiful, you could actually get away without any decorations. All of our guests told us how beautiful the venue was. It created the best backdrop for our big day. Thank you for making the day perfect for us! - Gavin and... Read More Natalie Griffin

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Erin L

Rosemary Ridge is absolutely stunning! There are so many tiny details that they have considered while building this place that it's amazing! Also, Shelbey and her husband are the sweetest people! They are constantly hopeful and helpful through the planning process! I would... Read More highly recommend this venue! It's gorgeous!!

Shelbey & Ryan Rogers

A little bit about me. I am married to the most wonderful man I know- Three years into marriage and he still makes my heart drop- in the most wonderful way. We are still figuring this whole marriage thing out, leaning on the grace that is only rooted in Jesus. We foremost give credit to God for all that we are and all that we have is because He made it possible. We hope to honor Him by loving & serving you to the best of our ability!