Book Your Wedding with Rosemary Ridge Event Venue

A BARN IN STILLWATER, OK

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is an up-and-coming premier facility offering a beautiful location for an elegant country wedding. Its convenient location in Stillwater, Oklahoma, is just north of Edmond and slightly more than an hour from Tulsa. Rosemary Ridge Event Venue can host weddings and receptions on its picturesque grounds for up to 200 people. Photographers love this venue for its rustic charm and simple elegance. Couples looking for a place offering a beautiful barn, lovely countryside and Southern hospitality will find it here.

The barn. This spacious building has many country-chic touches that add to the warmth of your day with family and friends. From the handcrafted chandeliers made out of trees and twinkling lights to the high ceilings and wood beams, the decor is an ideal mix of elegance and rustic. A unique highlight of the barn’s interior is the bar area that was created from a piece of furniture from an antique candy store. Beautiful flooring in the barn adds to the many other impressive details of the space—and it looks great in photos. Ceremonies and receptions can be held indoors in the barn and spill out onto the outside as needed.

The courtyard. This outdoor space is a romantic location for exchanging vows that sits just outside the barn. With a tree-lined pond as the backdrop, brides can cross over a charming wooden footbridge to the altar area with a simple rustic wedding arbor. The courtyard can seat up to 200 guests for an outdoor ceremony.

The grounds. The grounds of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue offer many photo opportunities to stage stunning wedding pictures that will make the day unforgettable. Some popular staging areas include the barn’s exterior, the wooden bridge in the courtyard and lovely meadows filled with wildflowers. Many couples have also found Oklahoma sunsets to be particularly gorgeous on the grounds of Rosemary Ridge.

Since pictures of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue don’t begin to tell the whole story, the owners encourage interested couples to come take a tour of the property to see how it might fit in with the wedding day you’ve envisioned. Appointments for tours can be made by contacting the venue directly.

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is a very flexible place to plan a wedding because of their open vendor policy. Everything from the caterer to the DJ is completely up to you so that you can design the kind of day you want. Of course, the friendly owners are always available should you need any help in the planning process.

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue's owners and staff want to make each couple that comes their way feel like family as they prepare for marriage. From your first tour of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue and the beautiful property, to the execution of your event, they are focused on helping you turn your wedding dreams into reality. Other perks offered include:

• Christian-owned venue
  • Beautiful and comfortable dressing areas for bride and groom
  • Take photos with a vintage pickup truck

So they are one, no longer two. Matthew 19:6

If your wedding daydreams comprise a romantic barn, gentle hills, lush pond and bounties of twinkling lights, then Rosemary Ridge Event Venue was made for you. We desire that your wedding be a true reflection of your marriage to come and want the setting not only to be breathtaking, but also a place that is so wrapped in love and prayer that it feels like home. Our Rosemary Ridge barn blends relaxed elegance with down-home southern romance. The warm wood tones, post and beam structure, soft curtains and one of a kind tree chandeliers are certain to take you and your guests breathes away. From weddings to showers, to business dinners and workshops, Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is an all-season, flexible, hospitable venue, and we look forward to hosting you. Cheers!

Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden

15205 West 6th St, Stillwater, OK (903) 217-9363

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cecy M

I cannot begin to fully describe how amazing the venue and the wonderful people who own it are. Shelby is such a sweet and helpful person. She has been very informative but never puts undue pressure on you like a lot of wedding vendors do. From the moment we met her and saw her... Read More venue in person (because it's beautiful in pictures but they don't do it justice) we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. We literally didn't even get in the car and just turned back around and told her we wanted to book it right after the tour. She has very reasonable rules for her venue which makes the process of planning your wedding alot easier. I cannot wait to have our Wedding here in just a few short weeks and I highly recommend the Roger's and their beautiful venue!

2017-01-19T14:53:20 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to receive such a sweet review. It means more to us then you know so thank you! We are thrilled you loved our venue and our staff! It's wonderful to hear you had a flawless wedding day! Thank you for giving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Shelbey R

I could not be more happy with Rosemary Ridge! From answering my first email at eleven at night on a Saturday, to taking the time to paint a perfect vision of Rosemary Ridge, we are so at peace and are extremely excited to get married here! Their willingness to help and their... Read More encouragement in the planning process is nothing short than amazing.

2017-01-19T14:24:12 Response from the vendor

LaNae, oh how we love you! Working with you on the fine details was so much fun. Your wedding blew us away!! Thank you for entrusting our venue with your wedding day dear friend. Blessings, Rosemary Ridge Management

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Samantha N

Rosemary Ridge is a beautiful place for your wedding to be held. We are getting married in August and are so excited that we picked rosemary ridge. Shelbey is absolutely phenomenal. She is very sweet and has a kind heart. She definitely has the best interest for her customers. I... Read More am so excited for our wedding in august. You will not be disappointed by this sweet couple who owns it and the property.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Shelby R

Rosemary Ridge is absolutely breathtaking. The inside and outside are both incredibly beautiful. Working with Shelbey has been such a pleasure. She is sweet, timely, and extremely helpful. Working with Shelbey has been the easiest part of wedding planning by far!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah S

Shelbey and her husband were very helpful in the months leading up to our big day! She helped us arrange an engagement shoot through our photographer at the Ridge and was very quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the process. She was very flexible and worked with... Read More us in trying to arrange visits considering we live about an hour and a half away while being full time college students. I would definitely recommend this beautiful venue for anyone wanting a relaxed and stress-free wedding planning experience (at least as far as venue goes!)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 McCall W

Rosemary Ridge was easily the least stressful part of my wedding planning process! From beginning to end they were extremely professional and timely, very helpful with finding other vendors, and gave us advice in general that was much appreciated. They were very clear on exactly... Read More what to expect, and responded to any and all questions within 1-2 days. Besides the technicalities, this place is BEAUTIFUL in all seasons! Follow their amazing instagram for great picture ideas, or to just get an idea of what it looks like in action. They also let you use any part of their land for pictures, so you have many options for different photo looks. Fantastic venue!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jessica G

I cannot believe THIS is the PLACE I get to commit to loving my best friend forever. My fiancè and I met in Stillwater, so we felt it appropriate to tie the knot there! My mother and I toured with venue with Shelbey, who is one of the most genuine and kind-hearted souls I have... Read More ever met. I felt right at home and such peace when learning about the story of Rosemary Ridge from Shelbey. There is an incredible amount of character and uniqueness about the venue. Its so well kept and absolutely stunning. I cannot wait for our guests to come experience the beauty of this place! Also, to the owners, this venue is more then just a venue--it's a testimony to the love and faithfulness of a good, good, promise-keeping Father. It's incredible inspiring to "do business" with people who are just as excited for you as you are for yourself. This venue has it all--and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. Thank you (in advance) to Rosemary Ridge for being the place it is for my future husband and I, and for being a special place for other couples as well!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Shae A

Rosemary Ridge is such a beautiful venue with amazing, sweet, and welcome staff! Shelbey has been so amazing to help us with anything we needed for our big day. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kacee A

Rosemary Ridge is the most amazing and beautiful venue! The owners are the sweetest and most helpful too! The views are amazing and the best part is how flexible the owners are with vendors! Very helpful and so sweet!! I would recommend this venue to all brides!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kari P

Rosemary Ridge has been the biggest blessing for our wedding. My fiance and I grew up on opposite sides of Oklahoma. However, we met in Stillwater and wanted a place that was sentimental to us. Rosemary Ridge has offered us exactly that. We are so thankful for the helpful staff... Read More at RR!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Randi C

This venue is absolutely beautiful! I loved getting to work with Shelbey. She is so sweet and easy to work with. This venue was amazing. Love. Love. Love

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Nicole O

Working with Shelby at Rosemary Ridge has made our process of planning much easier, there are so many perks of booking with them on top of a beautiful venue to celebrate the best day of our lives. Any questions are answered quickly and she has so many wonderful vendors working... Read More with her we ended up using many of them without even noticing! We cannot wait to get married at Rosemary Ridge in May!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Caitlyn B

I am so excited about my wedding at Rosemary Ridge! Yes I fell in love with the beautiful rustic barn, but most of all I fell in love with the staff. Shelby makes you feel so at ease, she is so sweet natured and truly has a servants heart. I did not feel rushed or pressured.... Read More She simply just shared a little piece of her passion and heart of this place, This is her passion not a job. Just outstanding service! I am stoked for my wedding at the end of April! Another Review to come! I loved my wedding! It was exactly what I wanted. I still have people telling me how much they loved my wedding. I was a DIY bride. I did my own cake, catering, decorating and Rosemary Ridge was so helpful and supportive of that! Shelby was there all morning making sure we were ok and had everything we needed. We even forgot some stuff and she came in to the rescue! I felt such a sweet presence of love and support from the beginning of the day to the very in. I just loved how I never felt limited or watched in anyway, but supported. The land, facility and The bridal suite was also beautiful and perfect! The bridal suite was my favorite! A beautiful mirror and space perfect for my bridal party of 5. My wedding was a dream, better then I could imagine. All thanks to Rosemary Ridge and Shelby!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Summer S

Shelbey was such a blessing to work with! She was there to answer every question I could think of , she responded to all of my emails extremely quickly! The day of the wedding she was there helping us set up tables, decorations, etc. and she helped direct and coordinate the... Read More whole day! I couldn't have picked a better venue to get married at!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Marissa Y

This venue is beautiful! The staff is so welcoming and helpful for brides who already know what they want and those who are needing a little help. I love how the venue has the cross on the floor, which is stunning from the balcony! I only have wonderful things to say about this... Read More venue.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Lauren C

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Rosemary Ridge is! Shelbey is the sweetest soul and was extremely helpful in our entire wedding planning process. She was so sweet, kind, and answered all of our questions. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and it is very well kept! We... Read More could not have asked for a better venue for the most important day of our lives. Rosemary Ridge and the Rogers family will forever have a special place in our hearts.I would recommend this venue to all!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Dana F

This venue is gorgeous! Rustic but elegant. My daughter is getting married May 2017, can not wait to see Rosemary Ridge in full bloom! Shelby is wonderful to work with, kind and so helpful! Wonderful ideas to help you along as well!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Lauren O

Getting married at Rosemary Ridge was a dream. Shelbey was so kind, gracious, and amazingly helpful. She was in tune with us throughout the entire process and made it such a sweet, anxiety free day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and it is clear that the owners take immense... Read More pride in their work so it is well-kept both inside and out - it was perfect. We could not have asked for a more perfect stage for the most important day of our lives. Rosemary Ridge and the Rogers family will forever have a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Courtney M

I have absolutely LOVED working with Rosemary Ridge. They have been so helpful and kind in all that we've needed them for. The venue is just stunning and Shelbey is great about working with you to make your dreams a reality. I couldn't be more blessed to have worked with the... Read More people at this venue to make my Big Day the best ever!!!

2017-01-19T14:24:44 Response from the vendor

Gloria, Thank you so much for your kind review of The Ridge! We are thrilled you had such a great experience at our venue and with our staff! We loved hosting your wedding, and we especially loved your bright smile and kindness! Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jacob H

Working with Shelby and the other members of the Rosemary Ridge team has been awesome. We could always count on timely communication and helpful advice regarding every aspect of our wedding day. This venue provided the perfect set for our perfect day. We would highly recommend... Read More this venue to anyone looking to be married in the Stillwater area.

2017-01-19T14:26:36 Response from the vendor

Sidney,Thank you so much for your kind review! You and Jacob were such a joy to work with. Witnessing your wedding day was so special for us at Rosemary Ridge. May you both be blessed above and beyond with God's wisdom, peace and Love! Warmly,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jessica E

This venue is absolutely beautiful and we loved are wedding here. Shelby was always there for are questions and helped with everything she possibly could. Thanks

2017-01-19T14:28:17 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your special day! We are so happy you came across our venue! Thank you for blessing us with the opportunity to be the home of your wedding day. Blessings, Rosemary Ridge Management

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kelsea B

Rosemary Ridge is a beautiful rustic venue and provides a elegant flair on a country wedding. the barn is gorgeous!!! Our only complaint is the floor of the barn that has the bridal suite on it does not have a bathroom and made pre-ceremony bathroom breaks slightly more... Read More difficult. Other than this, we were very happy with choosing Rosemary Ridge as our wedding venue.

2017-01-19T14:31:00 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, Thank you so much for saying such fabulous things about Rosemary Ridge! It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your special day! We cannot wait to see your gorgeous photos! Thank you for you kind recommendation! -Rosemary Ridge Management

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Bailey O

I cannot say enough about this venue! The location is BEAUTIFUL, and Shelby is the absolute sweetest. She was so helpful, and made the booking process so easy. We are so excited to get married here! May cannot come fast enough!

2017-01-19T14:34:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a kind review! It is truly our pleasure to help in any way to make sure your planning process and wedding rolls as smoothly as possible so we are very happy to hear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Cora L

Rosemary Ridge is the most beautiful place! The venue is incredible and the wonderful owners Shelbey and Ryan are incredible! Shelbey made sure that everything was taken care of and that the day went smoothly. We loved everything about Rosemary from the gorgeous outdoors to the... Read More perfect light fixtures of the indoors. There is nothing I could change about this venue to make it more perfect!

2017-01-19T14:38:42 Response from the vendor

Cora, your wedding was truly breathtaking! It was an absolute honor to be part of your wedding day! You and your family were such a joy to work alongside of and to celebrate with. We loved every moment of it and are so happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Cari L

Absolutely STUNNING barn venue! Shelbey was more than helpful from the second we met, willing to do whatever we needed to make our day perfect. I loved meeting such a wonderful couple with a Christian background, and sharing this day with wonderful people in the most beautiful... Read More atmosphere!

2017-01-19T14:40:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our staff! We absolutely loved helping make your wedding day all the more special! Thank you for giving us that honor! And thank you for your support as we take on this sweet journey with... Read Less Read More

Shelbey & Ryan Rogers

A little bit about me. I am married to the most wonderful man I know- Three years into marriage and he still makes my heart drop- in the most wonderful way. We are still figuring this whole marriage thing out, leaning on the grace that is only rooted in Jesus. We foremost give credit to God for all that we are and all that we have is because He made it possible. We hope to honor Him by loving & serving you to the best of our ability!