Book Your Wedding with Rosemary Ridge Event Venue

A BARN IN STILLWATER, OK

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is an up-and-coming premier facility offering a beautiful location for an elegant country wedding. Its convenient location in Stillwater, Oklahoma, is just north of Edmond and slightly more than an hour from Tulsa. Rosemary Ridge Event Venue can host weddings and receptions on its picturesque grounds for up to 200 people. Photographers love this venue for its rustic charm and simple elegance. Couples looking for a place offering a beautiful barn, lovely countryside and Southern hospitality will find it here.

The barn. This spacious building has many country-chic touches that add to the warmth of your day with family and friends. From the handcrafted chandeliers made out of trees and twinkling lights to the high ceilings and wood beams, the decor is an ideal mix of elegance and rustic. A unique highlight of the barn’s interior is the bar area that was created from a piece of furniture from an antique candy store. Beautiful flooring in the barn adds to the many other impressive details of the space—and it looks great in photos. Ceremonies and receptions can be held indoors in the barn and spill out onto the outside as needed.

The courtyard. This outdoor space is a romantic location for exchanging vows that sits just outside the barn. With a tree-lined pond as the backdrop, brides can cross over a charming wooden footbridge to the altar area with a simple rustic wedding arbor. The courtyard can seat up to 200 guests for an outdoor ceremony.

The grounds. The grounds of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue offer many photo opportunities to stage stunning wedding pictures that will make the day unforgettable. Some popular staging areas include the barn’s exterior, the wooden bridge in the courtyard and lovely meadows filled with wildflowers. Many couples have also found Oklahoma sunsets to be particularly gorgeous on the grounds of Rosemary Ridge.

Since pictures of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue don’t begin to tell the whole story, the owners encourage interested couples to come take a tour of the property to see how it might fit in with the wedding day you’ve envisioned. Appointments for tours can be made by contacting the venue directly.

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is a very flexible place to plan a wedding because of their open vendor policy. Everything from the caterer to the DJ is completely up to you so that you can design the kind of day you want. Of course, the friendly owners are always available should you need any help in the planning process.

Rosemary Ridge Event Venue's owners and staff want to make each couple that comes their way feel like family as they prepare for marriage. From your first tour of Rosemary Ridge Event Venue and the beautiful property, to the execution of your event, they are focused on helping you turn your wedding dreams into reality. Other perks offered include:

• Christian-owned venue
  • Beautiful and comfortable dressing areas for bride and groom
  • Take photos with a vintage pickup truck

So they are one, no longer two. Matthew 19:6

If your wedding daydreams comprise a romantic barn, gentle hills, lush pond and bounties of twinkling lights, then Rosemary Ridge Event Venue was made for you. We desire that your wedding be a true reflection of your marriage to come and want the setting not only to be breathtaking, but also a place that is so wrapped in love and prayer that it feels like home. Our Rosemary Ridge barn blends relaxed elegance with down-home southern romance. The warm wood tones, post and beam structure, soft curtains and one of a kind tree chandeliers are certain to take you and your guests breathes away. From weddings to showers, to business dinners and workshops, Rosemary Ridge Event Venue is an all-season, flexible, hospitable venue, and we look forward to hosting you. Cheers!

Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden

15205 West 6th St, Stillwater, OK (903) 217-9363

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cecy M

I cannot begin to fully describe how amazing the venue and the wonderful people who own it are. Shelby is such a sweet and helpful person. She has been very informative but never puts undue pressure on you like a lot of wedding vendors do. From the moment we met her and saw her... Read More venue in person (because it's beautiful in pictures but they don't do it justice) we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. We literally didn't even get in the car and just turned back around and told her we wanted to book it right after the tour. She has very reasonable rules for her venue which makes the process of planning your wedding alot easier. I cannot wait to have our Wedding here in just a few short weeks and I highly recommend the Roger's and their beautiful venue!

2017-01-19T14:53:20 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to receive such a sweet review. It means more to us then you know so thank you! We are thrilled you loved our venue and our staff! It's wonderful to hear you had a flawless wedding day! Thank you for giving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Shelbey R

I could not be more happy with Rosemary Ridge! From answering my first email at eleven at night on a Saturday, to taking the time to paint a perfect vision of Rosemary Ridge, we are so at peace and are extremely excited to get married here! Their willingness to help and their... Read More encouragement in the planning process is nothing short than amazing.

2017-01-19T14:24:12 Response from the vendor

LaNae, oh how we love you! Working with you on the fine details was so much fun. Your wedding blew us away!! Thank you for entrusting our venue with your wedding day dear friend. Blessings, Rosemary Ridge Management

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kyle H

Rosemary Ridge is one of the most beautiful venues around! My wife and I fell in love with it the first time we saw it in person. We booked over a year in advance and Shelbey was awesome to work with the entire time. She was very helpful with anything we needed and was great at... Read More offering suggestions for vendors, floor plans, etc. You can tell that she truly cares about your wedding and does everything that she can to make it the perfect day. On our wedding day, Shelbey made sure my wife and all of her bridesmaids had everything they needed including the bridal suite temperature, steamers, extension cords, etc. The venue is so naturally beautiful that minimal decorations are needed, which helped us save a lot of money. We received compliments from almost all of our wedding guests as to how pretty the venue was including the land and outdoor areas. We highly recommend Rosemary Ridge for anybody looking for a gorgeous rustic venue.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Rebecca C

Rosemary Ridge and their incredible staff are truly set apart from all other venues. Shelby and her team work with such grace and love that they truly serve in such an inspiring way. The peaceful loving atmosphere provided through how they partnered beside my fiance and I... Read More naturally overflowed into our wedding day creating the most amazing happy memorable day for us to say I Do. I can't begin to describe how blessed and thankful I am to have found the PERFECT venue in Rosemary Ridge.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Paige W

I'm excited to work with them on the big day in just a few weeks. Shelbey has been very sweet and accommodating throughout this process.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bre C

The day you get married is the day every little girl dreams of growing up, and Rosemary Ridge made my day exactly what I always dreamed of! It was an absolute joy to work with Shelbey and her husband at Rosemary Ridge. From the beginning, they made the process so easy to choose... Read More their beautiful land and barn, and answer our millions of questions. Shelbey is with you every step of the way and even goes the extra mile to ensure that your day is special from fresh flowers in the bridal room, to helping with our emergency table cloth situation. Even from the moment you step on their property, it is so evident that the Rogers are in this industry to bless others and allow people to celebrate marriage with this beautiful gift that God has entrusted them with. If I had to do it again, I would definitely choose Rosemary Ridge all over again. Our experience was so pleasant thanks to Shelbey and her team of people. You won’t find a better venue in Stillwater or even Oklahoma! Thank you Shelbey!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Liz E

I knew Rosemary Ridge was the perfect venue for my wedding the minute I set foot inside. I instantly fell in love with every detail, especially the stunning chandeliers. The chiffon drapes make the venue need very little additional decoration. The venue is absolutely gorgeous... Read More and the perfect size for a wedding. My mother was especially touched by their lovely story and the cross design in the floor.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stacy S

I cannot say enough about this venue and Shelbey. I contacted her 2 months prior to our wedding on the off chance she'd have an opening for a wedding. My mom had been given 6 months to live and was very ill with cancer. Not only did Shelbey help us find a date, she prayed for... Read More me and my mom on our very first email exchange. She helped us find a DJ and caterer (who we also LOVED). On August 12, 2 weeks before the wedding, my momma went to heaven. I can't explain the surreal feeling of planning both a wedding and a funeral in a two week span. We buried my mom on a Saturday and got married the next weekend. My heart was heavy and hurt. Shelbey called me and told me how she'd been praying for us and I could truly hear the pain in her voice as she shared those moments with us. The wedding day was absolutely as perfect as it could have been given the heartache we had just experienced. This place is more than just a venue. It is people who truly care. For all of my days, I will be grateful.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah H

My fiance and I fell in love with this place the moment we pulled up to it and just knew this was the place we were going to get married. Rosemary Ridge is absolutely gorgeous and Shelbey is so amazing! She is so helpful, kind, and actually cares about you and your big day. She... Read More answered any questions we (and our parents) had regarding the venue, any potential day of concerns, etc. I'm so happy we found this place! We cannot wait to get married here! (Only 18 more days!) I tell everyone who asks about the wedding how gorgeous this venue is and how it doesn't need any decorations, it's perfect the way it is! -Sarah and Jesse

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kim H

My granddaughter's birthday party was at this venue... it is rustic & charming the perfect size for family events, reunions, birthdays, Christmas parties, etc. Precious owners! Check them out :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rachel E

We're getting married in less than two weeks and throughout the whole planning process I knew that if I needed anything all I had to do was ask! Plus, words can't describe how beautiful it is! Can't wait to have our wedding at Rosemary Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Autumn B

Great people and the most beautiful venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Megan M

Let me begin with those who make Rosemary Ridge the amazing place it is... Shelby and her husband are AMAZING people. So patient, sweet and kind individuals. Their faith is outpouring from the minute you meet them to even after your wedding is over. They are so accomdating and... Read More understanding in answering all questions and concerns to make sure you feel at ease with booking the venue and everything leading up to the wedding. The venue speaks for itself. Its GORGEOUS! It offers both indoor and outdoor options that no mater what you choose will offer a beautiful setting for your wedding. The barn is the perfect mix of rustic and elegance. Lets just say you will not be disappointed in any way with Rosemary Ridge.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tamara C

Rosemary Ridge has exceeded my expectations! Shelbey is so kind and an absolute pleasure to work with! We are getting married out of the country and wanted to hold a large wedding shower beforehand. Rosemary Ridge was the PERFECT place for this to happen! Very spacious and open,... Read More beautiful lighting, and the outdoor areas are phenomenal! RR will not let you down!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Natalie W

This place was beyond perfect for our wedding! It's so beautiful, you could actually get away without any decorations. All of our guests told us how beautiful the venue was. It created the best backdrop for our big day. Thank you for making the day perfect for us! - Gavin and... Read More Natalie Griffin

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Erin L

Rosemary Ridge is absolutely stunning! There are so many tiny details that they have considered while building this place that it's amazing! Also, Shelbey and her husband are the sweetest people! They are constantly hopeful and helpful through the planning process! I would... Read More highly recommend this venue! It's gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Rylan M

We are so thankful to have found a place like Rosemary to have our wedding! We walked in and immediately were greeted by Shelbey, who is the kindest person ever! She showed us around the grounds, let us know about all of the different options that are available for having a... Read More wedding outside, and then answered all of the questions we had! The venue is BEAUTIFUL and was exactly what we were looking for! I've had so many questions since we booked - not even related to the venue... they were just general wedding questions since I've never planned one before - that she has helped me with, and has always done so with such a positive attitude. I needed help picking out a color for my tablecloths, and shelbey was more than happy to help! We're so excited to get married there next month!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Sarah W

Shelby and her staff have been absolutely incredible to work with! She's so patient and has been easy to get along with. The idea that someone has been praying for our marriage before it even starts is truly special and we can't wait to get married and celebrate with all of our... Read More friends in a place so special!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Hannah P

This is the perfect venue for our "rustic glam" wedding. I fell in love with the venue the first time that I stepped foot in the beautiful facility. I actually booked it the exact same day. If you are dead set on a certain date, then I would suggest booking as soon as possible... Read More as the dates do fill up quickly. Sundays and weekdays will save you a little money if you are flexible with your date! Shelby is super sweet and can answer all of your questions. She also have several items to rent for a very reasonable price, so it can save you a little money on decorations. The venue price also includes indoor chairs, tables, a super cute bar top, a farm table, lanterns and a few other odds and ends so keep that in mind when you compare pricing on different venues! There is also an outdoor ceremony spot that overlooks the pond and it is simply gorgeous!! Shelby is super organized and provides a checklist, vendor list and will help you with your floorplan. Such a relief to have the help when you have a zillion other things on your mind! I am super happy with my decision to book my wedding at Rosemary Ridge.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Samantha N

Rosemary Ridge is a beautiful place for your wedding to be held. We are getting married in August and are so excited that we picked rosemary ridge. Shelbey is absolutely phenomenal. She is very sweet and has a kind heart. She definitely has the best interest for her customers. I... Read More am so excited for our wedding in august. You will not be disappointed by this sweet couple who owns it and the property.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Shelby R

Rosemary Ridge is absolutely breathtaking. The inside and outside are both incredibly beautiful. Working with Shelbey has been such a pleasure. She is sweet, timely, and extremely helpful. Working with Shelbey has been the easiest part of wedding planning by far!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah S

Shelbey and her husband were very helpful in the months leading up to our big day! She helped us arrange an engagement shoot through our photographer at the Ridge and was very quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the process. She was very flexible and worked with... Read More us in trying to arrange visits considering we live about an hour and a half away while being full time college students. I would definitely recommend this beautiful venue for anyone wanting a relaxed and stress-free wedding planning experience (at least as far as venue goes!)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 McCall W

Rosemary Ridge was easily the least stressful part of my wedding planning process! From beginning to end they were extremely professional and timely, very helpful with finding other vendors, and gave us advice in general that was much appreciated. They were very clear on exactly... Read More what to expect, and responded to any and all questions within 1-2 days. Besides the technicalities, this place is BEAUTIFUL in all seasons! Follow their amazing instagram for great picture ideas, or to just get an idea of what it looks like in action. They also let you use any part of their land for pictures, so you have many options for different photo looks. Fantastic venue!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jessica G

I cannot believe THIS is the PLACE I get to commit to loving my best friend forever. My fiancè and I met in Stillwater, so we felt it appropriate to tie the knot there! My mother and I toured with venue with Shelbey, who is one of the most genuine and kind-hearted souls I have... Read More ever met. I felt right at home and such peace when learning about the story of Rosemary Ridge from Shelbey. There is an incredible amount of character and uniqueness about the venue. Its so well kept and absolutely stunning. I cannot wait for our guests to come experience the beauty of this place! Also, to the owners, this venue is more then just a venue--it's a testimony to the love and faithfulness of a good, good, promise-keeping Father. It's incredible inspiring to "do business" with people who are just as excited for you as you are for yourself. This venue has it all--and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. Thank you (in advance) to Rosemary Ridge for being the place it is for my future husband and I, and for being a special place for other couples as well!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Shae A

Rosemary Ridge is such a beautiful venue with amazing, sweet, and welcome staff! Shelbey has been so amazing to help us with anything we needed for our big day. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Shelbey & Ryan Rogers

A little bit about me. I am married to the most wonderful man I know- Three years into marriage and he still makes my heart drop- in the most wonderful way. We are still figuring this whole marriage thing out, leaning on the grace that is only rooted in Jesus. We foremost give credit to God for all that we are and all that we have is because He made it possible. We hope to honor Him by loving & serving you to the best of our ability!