Rosewood Manor

Miamisburg, OH

NEW VENUE OPENING THIS FALL

Rosewood Manor is a wedding venue designed after old colonial homes in Georgia and Louisiana. This new wedding venue will be completed in late August and we will have photos up shortly, but feel free to book a tour to look at Rosewood in person! Rosewood Manor is deeply entrenched in the forest, like Gatlinburg, and is by a creek that lines the property. During the ceremony, you should be able to hear the water rushing in the background as you say I do as the sunsets over the horizon. The building has a colossal black roof along with black shutters on white exterior walls. Also, there will be an 18-foot fountain at the entrance of the building. It's a 2 story building with a second story balcony, and double ended stairs for your grand entrance. Rosewood Manor is romance in the forest.

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

650 Benner Rd, Miamisburg, OH (937) 269-7163

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Patti P

The new rosewood manor located on the grounds of the magnolia estates reminded me of a beautiful southern plantation! This brand new facility made my nephews wedding one for the books. Friendly staff, clean and an amazing outdoor wedding area and indoor reception! Loved all of... Read More the windows, beautiful chandeliers, two story ceilings... it felt so open yet cozy with the ambience lighting. Perfect night for a perfect couple!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Holly P

Very clean and beautiful! Would highly suggest to anyone who wants an amazing wedding. The outside alter was also amazing, and even better picture opportunities.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 James X

Rosewood Manor was a great venue! Thanks to the awesome staff, everything went smoothly and looked beautiful. The space was set up thoughtfully, so guests and vendors were all happy. Couldn't recommend more highly!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Brittany P

We had to change our venue three weeks prior to our wedding date, and the staff at Rosewood Manor was quick to meet with us and discuss hosting our wedding. They accepted all of our already booked vendors and kept in contact with us every step of the way; ensuring our wedding... Read More day went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful venue and our guests have still been talking about what a great day it was.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cris T

I recently had my husband's 70th birthday celebration at Rosewood Manor and the venue was absolutely stunning! My guests were in awe with the layout, overall structure, and amenities offered. One of the guests is now hoping that her daughter will be able to get married at... Read More Rosewood. I can't say enough about the ease of working with Tina, Julio, and Cesar. My planning went so smoothly because of their assistance and availability. This is my family's third event at Magnolia Estate. We've had two weddings and this celebration. Look forward to celebrating other life events in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ian M

Julio was very helpful in not only scheduling the venue but also in suggesting all of the necessary contacts for catering, bartenders, ect.. Julio was also very flexible with the tour and meeting times to help accommodate to our schedule. Great place

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Emily M

This venue was beautiful for an outdoor fall wedding, with a great indoor alternative if weather hadn't cooperated. The staff was incredibly helpful and ensured that the bride and groom were happy with every detail. Balcony area was also perfect for the DJ (and children who... Read More needed to run off some energy).

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Karen M

The beauty and elegance of this venue provided the perfect setting for a wedding full of love and joy. Gorgeous space for an outdoor ceremony, with several indoor options if we had needed to make a last minute change of plans. Every detail was well thought out to provide... Read More beautiful photo settings and useful spaces for vendors. The staff at Magnolia Estate - Rosewood Manor are so positive, responsive, and joyful...highly recommend this venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa M

Beautiful venue and the most helpful, generous staff. The front of the building was the perfect setting for bridal party photos and the stunning windows inside were the perfect backdrop for dancing the night away. Bridal room was also spacious enough for both hair and makeup to... Read More set up. Wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Penny X

It was a spectacular venue. Beautiful ballroom, bar, brides' and grooms' room and outdoor setting for wedding. The staff was wonderful. You won't find a better place to celebrate your special day!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Erica S

I have never been to a more beautiful wedding venue. As a frequent wedding guest, I have noticed that all the venues look like barns. This place is not for your 'barn wedding.' Rosewood Manor reminds me of a southern plantation home and is the perfect place for a 'southern... Read More elegance' wedding. The outdoor ceremony space is absolutely stunning and looks even more beautiful from the balconies. Most weddings I go to, I leave after dinner is over but not here. This place made you want to stay and have an amazing evening!