Ross Brown Events & Entertainment

DC, MD, VA, SC,FL,MA

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1750 P Street NW, Washington, DC DC, MD, VA, SC,FL,MA (843) 342-5228

Great party leader!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Cheryl A

Although I have not used Ross Brown for a wedding (I selected "bride" for my role since I planned these parties), I have hired him twice for parties: once for an 80s party for a group of people who were celebrating their 50th birthday and once for a party for college seniors.... Read More Despite the age difference of my guests at these events, Ross was able to keep the party moving and the dance floor full. He encouraged guests to come and sing, took requests, led various dances, and was extremely flexible about announcements regarding. He is fantastic to work with, super talented, and knows how to make sure everyone has a great time.

Awesome DJ/Party MC

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Ross Brown threw a party for us and he was amazing. Kept the crowd interacting and having fun! Great music and always a great time. Ross is very upbeat and entertaining. We have hired Ross Brown for many events. He is great!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Michelle H

My wife and I were truly lucky to work with Ross Brown as the DJ for our wedding on Hilton Head Island. He is someone I HIGHLY recommend, not only for his skills as a DJ, entertainer and MC, but also because of his work ethic. On the evening of our wedding, the electricity... Read More went out at our wedding reception venue for about an hour, and Ross went the extra mile to run electricity from a neighboring hotel so that he could begin the entertainment for the evening. He saved our wedding reception and for that, we were truly thankful. Ross you are our hero! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Jerome & Michelle Clark

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 lisa t

Ross Brown kept the party going at my Sept wedding at Sonesta. He played all our requestas well as the guests. He moved our ceremony and reception smoothly without one error. He was so nice and easy to work with. We gave him our playlist very late (2 days before our wedding)... Read More and had all our songs ready for our wedding. Young and old he had something for everyone and was good at transititoning the blended music. Ross is the bomb.

Best DJ You'll Ever Find

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Chazelle S

Ross Brown is the best! He and is family came to town just for my wedding and made our reception the best party ever! We were dancing all night long and I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. If you want your reception to be a party definitely look Ross Brown up!