Roswell Founders Hall

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1076 Canton St, Roswell, GA

Absolute excellence

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Olivia S

It's hard to put into words how truly excellent our experience at Founders Hall was. Shelby and Emily are amazing people in general, and they KNOW what they are doing. To have them by my side every step of the way is what made my wedding day complete. Their attention to detail,... Read More major organization, and desire to fit the bride's needs is what made my wedding day not just great, but fantastic. The venue was well-quipped for both a ceremony and reception, and the flow between the two was seamless. Our guests raved about the beautiful gardens, the outdoor bar AND indoor bar, the beautiful ballroom, the super friendly staff, and so much more. Our wedding party was seriously impressed with the organization and how "Emily was on top of her game." We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Perfect & Affordable!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Maria P

I absolutely 100% recommend Founders Hall, if I could give it 10 stars I would!! It is such a beautiful venue located in historic downtown Roswell. The staff is so friendly and welcoming! Shelby and Emily are amazing! They are VERY good at what they do! I was completely... Read More clueless about everything that had to do with wedding so I had a lot of questions..they were always flexible to meet with me and answer them. I honestly loved meeting with them because they made me feel so comfortable....defiantly made me feel good about my choice! I was paying for my wedding on my own so I had a tight budget, their all-inclusive package is really affordable! I highly suggest using this package because it includes everything at an affordable price. Also, Emily calls on those vendors and sets everything up for you! I wasn’t stressed out one bit!! The best thing that I loved from the package was the catering company that was included (Talk of the Town). We got compliments all night from our guests about how yummy our food was! Lastly, my husband and I were so impressed the night of our wedding! We walked in and everything was so elegant!! Shelby and Emily walked us through everything that night. We were so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Founders Hall! You truly made our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Ginger A

Shelby and Emily and the rest of the staff at Roswell Founders Hall were absolutely amazing! I have never had a more smooth experience with a venue. From day one, everything was handled extremely professionally, and they were always available with any questions that I had.... Read More They were constantly on top of every little detail, handling concerns that I did not even know could cause problems. After being involved in 5 weddings in 6 months, even my bridal party was impressed with how amazing these ladies are. I will never recommend another venue over this one.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megan K

I couldn't have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding reception. Emily and Shelby were so very helpful from the first moment I toured the house with my mom and went above and beyond to make our reception absolutely perfect! Emily did a fabulous job coordinating with my... Read More vendors and making everything come together so perfectly so that I didn't have to worry about a thing and there isn't much more you can ask for on your wedding day!! We have gotten so many compliments and praises about how beautiful everything was at our reception and I absolutely owe it to this beautiful place and the helpful and friendly service we received!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Maggie C

I could not have asked for a better venue for our reception. Shelby and Emily are AMAZING wedding coordinators - I have been in other weddings where the coordinators really stressed out the bride and groom, and these two amazing ladies made sure I just had a great time at our... Read More wedding and were so attentive to our questions and needs every step of the way. It is gorgeous for both reception and ceremony, and we did both there. I wouldn't change a thing! It's also great because all of the tables, chairs, linens, etc. that you need are included in the venue rental, so you don't have to stress about another vendor. Their bar selection was fantastic, and honestly, their exclusive caterer, Talk of the Town, made the best wedding food I've ever tasted. It was a fantastic night at a PERFECT venue!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Erica S

Shelby, Emily, and the entire staff at Founders Hall was so incredible. I would highly recommend this venue for any event. It is already beautiful and I didn't have to do much to decorate so it was perfect! Love love loved everything about my day and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Emily S

Excellent Site, Staff and Service! We had our wedding reception at Roswell Founders Hall on March 12, 2016. It was a fantastic experience every step of the way. Shelby and Emily were informative, friendly organized and unobtrusive throughout the entire planning process. We did... Read More not do the all inclusive package, but on the day of, I was not worried about a single thing, they coordinated it all. Our wedding ceremony ended half an hour early and Shelby took a minute to check with us about how we wanted to adjust our timeline and then seamlessly made it happen. Shelby was also there coaching us through the day- how to cut the cake, throw the bouquet, throw the garter, have our entrance. I cannot thank or recommend Shelby and Emily enough! The hall is beautiful too, we did not feel we had to do any extra decorations or flowers. They provide beautiful tables and chairs, all the table linens, silver cake stands, and beautiful mirror and lamp centerpieces. The food tables have beautiful silk flower arrangement decorations as well. And the bar is so gorgeous!What things we did have to be displayed or set up, like our guestbook, favors, escort cards and cake cutter, we just dropped off with Shelby the day before our wedding and she had them set up perfectly. My wedding party said there was very little for them to do after we left, Shelby and Emily had everything packed and supervised our gifts and food and all our other belongings being put in the proper cars to make it back to us. Not a single thing broken or missing. We have received so many compliments on this venue from our friends and family, we do not have a single regret. It was a beautiful, helpful, stressfree, perfect venue, and their staff was awesome, perfect customer service, perfect customer experience. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Julie M

The team at Founders Hall are extremely professional and went above and beyond to make our day special. From the first meeting, I knew I was in great hands. They had everything handled and my only job was to have a memorable fun day with my husband. If you want a unique venue... Read More with lots of character and a team that makes your day unforgettable and relaxed, Founders Hall is the place!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Vianca R

We can not say enough good things about the Roswell founders hall! Emily and Shelby when above and beyond to help me have the wedding of my dreams. We don't live in Atlanta so we got the all inclusive package and we couldn't be happier! Our guest loved everything about the... Read More venue! Thank you founders hall!

Elegant and classy venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Deanna P

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Founder's Hall and it turned out amazing. Emily and Shelby were there every step of the way to make sure all my questions were answered and to make the process as easy and stream-lined as possible. I never had to worry about a thing... Read More on our wedding day and everything flowed smoothly and seamlessly. They are an incredible asset to this amazing venue. The venue itself is perfection with the beautiful garden out front for cocktail hour and the fabulous bar inside was a huge selling point. The staff was kind and courteous and went above and beyond to make us and our guests feel at home. The home itself was gorgeous, elegant and classy - everything I wanted our wedding to be.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

As mother of the Bride, I had first hand knowledge of planning the wedding and Reception. What a blessing it was to find Founders and as I walked in, I took a fresh breath from the old South. From the home and the warmth Shelby gave us when we came in, I knew my daughter was... Read More going to love this place. Later Shelby and Emily both helped with the arrangements so we were well taken care of, no pressure about anything; a change of mind was accepted like ...we want you to have the wedding of your dreams. Shelby was there the night of the Reception and nothing was left undone, including care of the newly married couple. We have had so many compliments about the Wedding and the Reception...such words as beautiful, classy and comfortable. I can't say enough about Founders and the people who brought personal warmth to everything they touched. My daughter and son-in-law had the Wedding and Reception of their dreams and one they will cherish forever...year after year, as they remember being guests of honor in a beautiful home and celebrating their marriage with friends from all over the country. If I had it to do over again,it would be done at Founders. As mother of the bride, what joy it brought me to see the evening was totally carefree and the guests celebrating the newly married couple! Date of the wedding 8/8/15

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Michelle P

We had our wedding at Roswell Founders Hall May 2015 and it was absolutely incredible! Leading up to the big day, Emily and Shelby were extremely helpful and always answered all of my questions. They handled all of the little details and made me feel completely taken care of.... Read More The day went off without a hitch and all of the guests have been raving about how perfect the day was. Thank you Founders Hall for an unforgettable wedding!

Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Amy K

Emily and Shelby at Founders Hall were incredible!!! They made everything so easy and did not blink an eye at all of the emails I sent with questions. I planned my wedding from Florida and they were so flexible and accommodating for meeting when I was in town or taking... Read More measurements for me. Shelby stayed with me during my pre-wedding pictures to adjust my dress and every time I turned around at the reception she has a water in one hand and beer in the other for me. I would recommend Founders Hall to any of my friends getting married in Roswell!

Poor Service during Tour so that's a Big Red Flag!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Scheduled a tour one weekend. A Young girl was working and had us waiting at the door for 20 mins without coming to greet us. She let another couple that came an hour let run into our time. Afterwards, she complained how much she's been talking all day long to people. She... Read More rushed us through everything in 20mins while taking time out to talk to some other couple while we were there. Very, Very Unprofessional! The email we got back was very unprofessional as well and blamed it on not having 2 people there and that they are wonderful just check their reviews online. NO Thanks! Can't trust wedding with this attitude. 02/07/2015

Fabulous Venue!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Sharon C

I cannot say enough about the hospitality, beauty and encouraging help that we received from the folks at Founders Hall! My husband and I wanted something simple yet beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more than Founders. From our first visit to our departure on our... Read More wedding day, Shelby and Emily were there with smiles, laughs, and helping hands. The main room is just gorgeous, and with all the various rooms and nooks our guests were able to catch up and enjoy each other as well as celebrating with us. If I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing. Thank you Founders Hall for making our day memorable and perfect down to the tiniest of details!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Brittany B

I'm so happy that my husband and I chose Founders Hall for our wedding! It was truly the best decision we made. The facility is beautiful and it was the perfect size for our wedding (80-90 guests). We had both the ceremony and receptions here and it worked out great. The event... Read More coordinators, Emily and Shelby were amazing and did everything they could to make our day extra special! I definitely recommend this venue if you are looking for a unique and beautiful place for your wedding!

Exceptional venue & even better staff

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Melina B

Picking a wedding venue isn't simple, but if I had known what I do now about the Roswell Founders Hall, it would have been the easiest decision! To start, we were able to rent out the venue for the entire day for the price that some locations in the area were charging for... Read More just a 5 or 6-hr evening wedding. This allowed us to get in very early (9 am on), be relaxed with set up and getting ready, and get started with photos etc. whenever we wanted. The house is beautiful and the ballroom big enough to fit a 150+ size group all together so no one misses any of the action. We had our wedding ceremony on the back patio and it was absolutely gorgeous- the parking area in the back is gravel which keeps it looking nice and we even took some of our formal couples photos back there which turned out beautifully. The dance floor is big, the built-in bar classy, and the front garden perfect for cocktail hour. But beyond the house itself, I have to say that the staff that worked with my husband and I and my mom/MOH's for the wedding coordination were key to making our day as wonderful, special and perfect as it was. I was entirely overwhelmed until I was able to sit down with Emily and Shelby and go over every aspect of our ceremony and reception. They listened, gave input (never judged) and even provided helpful information beyond the venue and the day itself. On the day of the wedding I knew that no matter what Emily and Shelby had it under control. They were there to guide, re-do my bustle when I danced it out several times :), ensure we stayed on schedule, and in general to make sure everything was going smoothly. I recommend the Roswell Founders Hall for any bride looking to have a beautiful wedding and truly thoroughly enjoy the most wonderful, happy day of your life!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Ariel D

Founders Hall was such a beautiful home to host my wedding. Shelby and Tracy helped me on the big day and they were awesome! They checked in with me and my husband constantly throughout the night to see if we needed anything (and we usually needed another round of drinks) and... Read More just made sure everything flowed smoothly. It was so much easier to plan my wedding with their wedding package. They kept up with all of the contracts and coordinated the whole day with the vendors. I highly recommend this venue!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Stephanie Y

Roswell Founder's Hall is a great place to have a wedding. You can have the ceremony inside or out, depending on the weather. The staff are very responsive and are great to work with. They were always willing to adapt as my decor and order of events changed and answered minute... Read More detailed questions quickly and with out complaint. The house and its furniture is beautiful, and they have new carpet in the ball room. The dance floor is perfect for a first dance. With the help of the staff, everything went perfectly on our wedding day.

Roswell Founders Hall is fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Mary Katherine K

The Founders Hall team is amazing! For my May 10th wedding, they made the process seamless! Emily and Shelby were responsive to all my needs and took care of everything I needed. I did not have a single worry on the big day as it was all taken care of. They understood exactly... Read More what I wanted and made recommendations to help me get what I wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the bar is fabulous!

The PERFECT Venue!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Paige B

I can't say enough about Founders Hall! It was truly the most perfect place to have our wedding reception - the perfect location in lovely Historic Roswell, the venue is stunning inside and out, and the staff (Emily & Tracy) are SO nice and helpful. We knew as soon as we walked... Read More in for our initial tour that it was where we wanted to celebrate our Big Day. We used their "All-Inclusive" package which is so great - especially if you have a shorter engagement like we did (6 1/2 months)! I will definitely keep Founders Hall in mind for future events!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Katie T

They did a great job. I did my wedding in January, so it was a great value. The catering they use was amazing. They took car of decorating and coordinating my wedding. Only disappointment was my coordinator left the company, so two months out I was given a new one. She did a... Read More great job though!

Amazing, Affordable, and Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Angela M

Highly recommended!! Tami and Emily, as well as, the entire staff and preferred vendors were very professional, a step ahead of me and easy to work with. They know what they are doing and make planning a breeze for brides. I was able to rest easy my wedding day knowing... Read More everything was taken care of. It was a divine event for us September 14, 2013. Everything ran smoothly and guests are still complimenting us on how the staff made them feel special, they adored or Officiate - recommended by Tami, they loved our food - Talk of the Town was amazing, the venue was beautiful and had a welcoming feel, and everything else and all little details were pristine, special and memorable. As someone who has a gluten allergy, both Sweet Caroline's for our cake and guests desserts (cake pops, truffles and cupcakes) and Talk of the Town for our dinner buffet were delicious with their gluten free options! Very accommodating and know one could tell the difference. I am beyond pleased with everything, including the price and all that was included in our package. If you're looking for a venue that will understand you, cater to you and play interference with your other vendors - it is an easy choice - PICK Roswell Founders Hall. You won't regret it. We would love to use them for an event again!! Lots of happy memories and no issues, regrets or problems with anything!!

Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Linsey

I absolutely loved the Founders Hall! They had their own parking which many of the places in downtown Roswell did not have and they didn't charge anything extra if you brought in your own decorations, cake, flowers, etc. It was definitely the best value of any of the places we... Read More looked. I absolutely loved Tami, the wedding planner. I could instantly tell she knew what she was doing and she was extrememly helpful with the planning and day of events. They were nice as can be and helped everything run smoothly. They helped me have the exact wedding that I wanted.

Highly recommend Founders Hall

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Cherilyn H

We definitely made the right decision in choosing Founders Hall. Every aspect of our wedding was perfect from the planning sessions through the final exit at the reception. We didn't want to worry about weather and the indoor ceremony was fantastic. The flip to the reception was... Read More flawless while our guests enjoyed food and drinks. When we walked back in for the reception the room had been transformed and it was beautiful. The food was incredible and the bar was very popular! Our guests truly appreciated the service and the comfortable atmosphere. What really made everything so perfect was working with Tami and Emily. I cannot say enough about how much I love these ladies! Somehow they made me feel like I was their only bride for the 9 months leading up to the wedding. They are amazing and so easy to work with. We have had nothing but compliments on our wedding, including venue, staff, food, and overall feel! I highly recommend Founders Hall and Tami and Emily!