Roswell Founders Hall

Roswell, GA

Impeccable Service, Style, Hospitality

Roswell Founders Hall and its beautiful gardens and private courtyard capture the antebellum era's romance and grace, setting the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. Adorned with period antiques and fireplaces, the bridal suite, bar parlor and grand ballroom exude Southern charm and elegance.

• Outdoor - Covered

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1076 Canton St, Roswell, GA

The PERFECT Venue!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Paige B

I can't say enough about Founders Hall! It was truly the most perfect place to have our wedding reception - the perfect location in lovely Historic Roswell, the venue is stunning inside and out, and the staff (Emily & Tracy) are SO nice and helpful. We knew as soon as we walked in for our initial tour that it was where we wanted to celebrate our Big Day. We used their "All-Inclusive" package which is so great - especially if you have a shorter engagement like we did (6 1/2 months)! I will definitely keep Founders Hall in mind for future events!

Amazing, Affordable, and Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Angela M

Highly recommended!! Tami and Emily, as well as, the entire staff and preferred vendors were very professional, a step ahead of me and easy to work with. They know what they are doing and make planning a breeze for brides. I was able to rest easy my wedding day knowing everything was taken care of. It was a divine event for us September 14, 2013. Everything ran smoothly and guests are still complimenting us on how the staff made them feel special, they adored or Officiate - recommended by Tami, they loved our food - Talk of the Town was amazing, the venue was beautiful and had a welcoming feel, and everything else and all little details were pristine, special and memorable. As someone who has a gluten allergy, both Sweet Caroline's for our cake and guests desserts (cake pops, truffles and cupcakes) and Talk of the Town for our dinner buffet were delicious with their gluten free options! Very accommodating and know one could tell the difference. I am beyond pleased with everything, including the price and all that was included in our package. If you're looking for a venue that will understand you, cater to you and play interference with your other vendors - it is an easy choice - PICK Roswell Founders Hall. You won't regret it. We would love to use them for an event again!! Lots of happy memories and no issues, regrets or problems with anything!!

Highly recommend Founders Hall

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Cherilyn H

We definitely made the right decision in choosing Founders Hall. Every aspect of our wedding was perfect from the planning sessions through the final exit at the reception. We didn't want to worry about weather and the indoor ceremony was fantastic. The flip to the reception was flawless while our guests enjoyed food and drinks. When we walked back in for the reception the room had been transformed and it was beautiful. The food was incredible and the bar was very popular! Our guests truly appreciated the service and the comfortable atmosphere. What really made everything so perfect was working with Tami and Emily. I cannot say enough about how much I love these ladies! Somehow they made me feel like I was their only bride for the 9 months leading up to the wedding. They are amazing and so easy to work with. We have had nothing but compliments on our wedding, including venue, staff, food, and overall feel! I highly recommend Founders Hall and Tami and Emily!

Perfect & Affordable!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Maria P

I absolutely 100% recommend Founders Hall, if I could give it 10 stars I would!! It is such a beautiful venue located in historic downtown Roswell. The staff is so friendly and welcoming! Shelby and Emily are amazing! They are VERY good at what they do! I was completely clueless about everything that had to do with wedding so I had a lot of questions..they were always flexible to meet with me and answer them. I honestly loved meeting with them because they made me feel so comfortable....defiantly made me feel good about my choice! I was paying for my wedding on my own so I had a tight budget, their all-inclusive package is really affordable! I highly suggest using this package because it includes everything at an affordable price. Also, Emily calls on those vendors and sets everything up for you! I wasn’t stressed out one bit!! The best thing that I loved from the package was the catering company that was included (Talk of the Town). We got compliments all night from our guests about how yummy our food was! Lastly, my husband and I were so impressed the night of our wedding! We walked in and everything was so elegant!! Shelby and Emily walked us through everything that night. We were so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Founders Hall! You truly made our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Michelle P

We had our wedding at Roswell Founders Hall May 2015 and it was absolutely incredible! Leading up to the big day, Emily and Shelby were extremely helpful and always answered all of my questions. They handled all of the little details and made me feel completely taken care of. The day went off without a hitch and all of the guests have been raving about how perfect the day was. Thank you Founders Hall for an unforgettable wedding!

Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Amy K

Emily and Shelby at Founders Hall were incredible!!! They made everything so easy and did not blink an eye at all of the emails I sent with questions. I planned my wedding from Florida and they were so flexible and accommodating for meeting when I was in town or taking measurements for me. Shelby stayed with me during my pre-wedding pictures to adjust my dress and every time I turned around at the reception she has a water in one hand and beer in the other for me. I would recommend Founders Hall to any of my friends getting married in Roswell!

Poor Service during Tour so that's a Big Red Flag!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Scheduled a tour one weekend. A Young girl was working and had us waiting at the door for 20 mins without coming to greet us. She let another couple that came an hour let run into our time. Afterwards, she complained how much she's been talking all day long to people. She rushed us through everything in 20mins while taking time out to talk to some other couple while we were there. Very, Very Unprofessional! The email we got back was very unprofessional as well and blamed it on not having 2 people there and that they are wonderful just check their reviews online. NO Thanks! Can't trust wedding with this attitude. 02/07/2015

Fabulous Venue!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Sharon C

I cannot say enough about the hospitality, beauty and encouraging help that we received from the folks at Founders Hall! My husband and I wanted something simple yet beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more than Founders. From our first visit to our departure on our wedding day, Shelby and Emily were there with smiles, laughs, and helping hands. The main room is just gorgeous, and with all the various rooms and nooks our guests were able to catch up and enjoy each other as well as celebrating with us. If I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing. Thank you Founders Hall for making our day memorable and perfect down to the tiniest of details!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Brittany B

I'm so happy that my husband and I chose Founders Hall for our wedding! It was truly the best decision we made. The facility is beautiful and it was the perfect size for our wedding (80-90 guests). We had both the ceremony and receptions here and it worked out great. The event coordinators, Emily and Shelby were amazing and did everything they could to make our day extra special! I definitely recommend this venue if you are looking for a unique and beautiful place for your wedding!

Exceptional venue & even better staff

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Melina B

Picking a wedding venue isn't simple, but if I had known what I do now about the Roswell Founders Hall, it would have been the easiest decision! To start, we were able to rent out the venue for the entire day for the price that some locations in the area were charging for just a 5 or 6-hr evening wedding. This allowed us to get in very early (9 am on), be relaxed with set up and getting ready, and get started with photos etc. whenever we wanted. The house is beautiful and the ballroom big enough to fit a 150+ size group all together so no one misses any of the action. We had our wedding ceremony on the back patio and it was absolutely gorgeous- the parking area in the back is gravel which keeps it looking nice and we even took some of our formal couples photos back there which turned out beautifully. The dance floor is big, the built-in bar classy, and the front garden perfect for cocktail hour. But beyond the house itself, I have to say that the staff that worked with my husband and I and my mom/MOH's for the wedding coordination were key to making our day as wonderful, special and perfect as it was. I was entirely overwhelmed until I was able to sit down with Emily and Shelby and go over every aspect of our ceremony and reception. They listened, gave input (never judged) and even provided helpful information beyond the venue and the day itself. On the day of the wedding I knew that no matter what Emily and Shelby had it under control. They were there to guide, re-do my bustle when I danced it out several times :), ensure we stayed on schedule, and in general to make sure everything was going smoothly. I recommend the Roswell Founders Hall for any bride looking to have a beautiful wedding and truly thoroughly enjoy the most wonderful, happy day of your life!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Ariel D

Founders Hall was such a beautiful home to host my wedding. Shelby and Tracy helped me on the big day and they were awesome! They checked in with me and my husband constantly throughout the night to see if we needed anything (and we usually needed another round of drinks) and just made sure everything flowed smoothly. It was so much easier to plan my wedding with their wedding package. They kept up with all of the contracts and coordinated the whole day with the vendors. I highly recommend this venue!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Stephanie Y

Roswell Founder's Hall is a great place to have a wedding. You can have the ceremony inside or out, depending on the weather. The staff are very responsive and are great to work with. They were always willing to adapt as my decor and order of events changed and answered minute detailed questions quickly and with out complaint. The house and its furniture is beautiful, and they have new carpet in the ball room. The dance floor is perfect for a first dance. With the help of the staff, everything went perfectly on our wedding day.

Roswell Founders Hall is fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Mary Katherine K

The Founders Hall team is amazing! For my May 10th wedding, they made the process seamless! Emily and Shelby were responsive to all my needs and took care of everything I needed. I did not have a single worry on the big day as it was all taken care of. They understood exactly what I wanted and made recommendations to help me get what I wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the bar is fabulous!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Katie T

They did a great job. I did my wedding in January, so it was a great value. The catering they use was amazing. They took car of decorating and coordinating my wedding. Only disappointment was my coordinator left the company, so two months out I was given a new one. She did a great job though!

Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Linsey

I absolutely loved the Founders Hall! They had their own parking which many of the places in downtown Roswell did not have and they didn't charge anything extra if you brought in your own decorations, cake, flowers, etc. It was definitely the best value of any of the places we looked. I absolutely loved Tami, the wedding planner. I could instantly tell she knew what she was doing and she was extrememly helpful with the planning and day of events. They were nice as can be and helped everything run smoothly. They helped me have the exact wedding that I wanted.

Our wedding...

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Liz R

Our wedding was superb!!! The venue and the service were perfect!!! Tami, the facility director, and her assistant, Emily were very attentive since the very beginning. They listened to what we wanted for that special day. I totally recommend Roswell Founders Hall if you want a memorable unique wedding.

Awesome Venue (Outdoor ceremony/Indoor reception)

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Myndi R

I have nothing but good things to say about Roswell Founders Hall! Tami, the venue coordinator is amazing! She had a great attitude and was such a genuine person in general throughout the entire process. I looked at multiple venues and she is the reason I picked this venue. She was very quick in responding to all emails and/or phone calls answering any questions I had. Emily assisted Tami on the day of the wedding and was just as awesome! On the day of the wedding: I never had an empty glass, the food was amazing, staff was excellent, bartender was sweet, and Tami and Emily made sure everything went smoothly. Not only did they cater to us, but they also catered to our guest! I am still hearing about how awesome the staff was! They sent us home with to-go food, a bottle of champaign, cake, and toast glasses. I could not have picked a better place to have my ceremony and reception! I would recommend this place to anyone who asks for a recommendation! Thanks again Tami and Emily! Myndi and Earand

Beautiful- Even On a Rainy Day

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Tiffany K

Roswell Founder's Hall was a beautiful venue for our wedding and our guests loved it, too! Tami and Emily are fantastic and they work with you on every detail. The process leading up to the wedding was organized and professional. Talk of the Town Catering collaborates with this venue location, making the communication between catering and venue a breeze. Tami and Emily, thank you for your recommendations and guidance through the wedding planning process. We loved the special care and attention to detail on the Big Day! Thanks y'all!

Everything went PERFECTLY!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kirsty M

Founders Hall was amazing!! We did the all inclusive package so we only had to write one check which definitely kept the stress down. All of the vendors that they use were awesome! I wanted an outdoor ceremony and it rained all day until 20 minutes before. The staff were able to dry off all the chairs and have everything ready- they were great! Tami was awesome! I don't know how it would've turned out if she wasn't there! She handled everything and kept me and my husband on track with the schedule. I was talking to my husband about looking back at the wedding would there be anything I would've done differently and the answer is NO! It was perfect! The venue is beautiful and the staff are super helpful! They responded quickly to all of my nagging questions. I was super impressed and would recommend it to ANYONE!

Best wedding venue!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Jennifer K

Roswell Founders Hall is the best place by far to have a wedding! They're my day perfect! They were willing to change my ceremony from inside to outside at the last minute. I can't say enough how everything went perfect the day of the wedding and they have a beautiful outside ceremony area!

Loved the staff, the space, and the party!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Sarah M

Founders hall was perfect, and my entire wedding night was a fairytale. The evening was organized, set up, and taken care of easily (basically without my help). The staff is very nice, great to work with, attentive, and made the entire experience enjoyable. The space is so elegant - my wedding guests mingled the gardens, danced in the main room, and struck up conversations with new friends in the bar parlor. It was so fun to see everyone mingling about! When my groom and I arrived from the church, the party was already well underway, and everyone was excited to see and talk to the two of us -- but the Founders Hall staff discretely pulled us into the private bridal suite where we got a few minutes of alone time and thy served us dinner and champagne in private. Good thing they did, because we were so busy having fun the rest of the night, it was the only food or drink we laid our eyes on all night! I highly recommend the private time between ceremony and reception that founders hall allows you if you'd like it. A huge plus! The only downside is that you have to use their alcohol (instead of purchasing your own) and thy have one exclusive caterer you must use for food instead of shopping around. but honestly, while i probably could have purchased my own alcohol more economically, it saved a lot of hassle to have it taken care of, and the exclusive caterer's prices were competitive and their food good - so I can't say i wouldn't have picked them anyway given the choice. Also, we took longer an planned taking photos at the church and thus arrived at Founders Hall behind schedule, but they revamped without any effort from me, and pulled off the evening without a hitch. Well, aside from me getting hitched, of course! :)

Amazing Space and Service!

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 Elizabeth F

I had my wedding reception at Founders Hall. Not only did Founders satisfy my desire for a historic plantation home space, but also the service exceeded my expectations. As I did not hire a wedding planner, I relied on the staff at Founders for organizing and planning of the reception. The staff was on top of everything from leading us through the timeline to making sure we always had a drink in our hands! It went smoothly and I was able to relax and enjoy the special day!

Flawless and Stress free

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Michelle M

We had our ceremony and reception at the Founders Hall on July 21, 2012. We booked the All-Inclusive package because we were planning the wedding from out of state and are so pleased with our decision. The vendors that were recommended to us were all extremely professional, easy to get in touch with, and great at what they do. This goes for Tami and the team at Founders Hal as well. The all inclusive package allowed us to plan our wedding with surprisingly very little stress and it allowed us to truly enjoy the day. We and all of our guests have nothing but praise to the whole wedding team!

Best Day of My Entire Life

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Melinda S

My wedding was on June 30th, 2012- also known as the hottest day in Atlanta's history. I was blessed to have an air conditioned tent to help ease the brutal 106 degree weather for an outdoor wedding. My entire experience at Founder's Hall was amazing. Tami is calming and efficient. She was able to maintain a tight schedule without feeling like you were on a schedule. She was firm yet accommodating with the wedding party, which often needs to be done when rounding up 14 people. Emily was sweet and reassuring throughout the day. I would highly recommend Founder's to anyone!

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Lindsey P

Tami and the rest of the staff at Roswell Founders Hall made our wedding day perfect. Everything was fantastic and they did a wonderful job in making the day go smoothly. It was PERFECT. Our friends and family are still commenting on how great the wedding was and how much fun they had. We owe them a huge thank you for making the day so great. Thanks, Tami!

TO Roswell Founders Hall