Book Your Wedding with Roundtop Mountain Resort

A BALLROOM IN LEWISBERRY, PA

Roundtop Mountain Resort, located in Lewisberry, Pennsylvania, is a unique combination of rustic charm and simple elegance. Couples who are looking to host a wedding weekend experience for their guests fall in love with all the amenities that Roundtop Mountain Resort has to offer. The professional event coordinator at the resort works together with its exclusive caterer, The Atland House Catering, to bring a couple’s vision and dream for their wedding day to life.

There are three indoor spaces with a variety of floor plans and seating options available and a plethora of outdoor space that can be uncovered or tented to create a casual, yet romantic, outdoor ceremony or reception.

The Main Lodge embodies rustic charm with hardwood panels on the ceiling, a vintage chandelier in the center of the room, cream-colored walls and hardwood flooring. This venue can accommodate 400 guests for a cocktail reception and 300 for a dinner reception. There is also an attached patio area with umbrella tables that has spectacular views of the mountain ski slopes.

The Fireside is a restaurant at the Roundtop Mountain Resort. This venue is cozy and intimate with a romantic stone fireplace, hardwood finishes and a tiled floor. There is a bar already installed on the site making your Roundtop Mountain Resort catered alcohol service easy and convenient. This space accommodates 100 guests. Aside from hosting a cocktail reception or dinner at The Fireside, couples are encouraged to host their welcome reception for out-of-town family and friends who are arriving for the weekend.

The Mountain View Lodge is a smaller venue that has the snow-capped mountains as a backdrop. This more intimate lodge can be used for 100 guests and is ideal for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, post-wedding-day brunch or any other bridal activities couples may have planned.

All Roundtop Mountain Resort weddings are exclusive to Weddings by AH and The Atland House Catering. They offer three different packages to choose from to fit every budget with customization and upgrades available as well. The wedding coordinator from Weddings by AH works directly with the caterer to tailor the package to the couple’s needs.

Whether couples choose the silver, gold or diamond package, centerpieces are included. The gold and diamond packages feature floral centerpieces. The bridal table or sweetheart table is decorated with each package and tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware and glassware are provided.

Coffee and soda are served with every package, but tea and lemonade served from rustic bell jars is added to the diamond package. A champagne toast is only included in the diamond package

• The Atland House Catering has won several Who’s Who in business awards and Bride’s Choice Awards
  • Limo service
  • Additional reception hours
  • Uplighting
  • Chocolate fondue or fountain
  • Candy bars
  • Table numbers
  • Skiing, rock climbing, zip lining, rope course, paintball, OGO balls, mazes, bumper boats and more available
  • Discounts for Friday, Sunday and Saturday afternoon facility rentals

Mountain View Weddings at Roundtop Mountain Resort

The rustic elegance of the event spaces and breathtaking mountain views surrounding the ceremony sites make Roundtop Mountain Resort a wedding day dream from start to finish. The large main lodge is adorned with a wood plank ceiling, large paddle fans, built in dance floor all surrounded by windows allowing the beautiful scenery to embrace up to 250 of your closest family and friends. The Fireside's cozy atmosphere and fireplace can host up to 100 guests. The remote setting and large deck at the Mountain View lodge can host up to 100 guests. Wedding packages are available with many options for customization to fit your individual style and budget. Let the on site event professional assist you in planning the day of your dreams.

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

925 Roundtop Road, Lewisberry, PA (717) 432-9631

Ski Lift Ceremony/Great Staff

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Alison C

I had my wedding of 100 guests at the top of the mountain with everyone riding the ski lift up. The staff at Roundtop was so helpful and accommodating! We were running behind schedule so the bar tender put cases of cold beer on the guest shuttle buses so everyone showed up to... Read More cocktail hour ready for the party. The venue is gorgeous and great for brides who want an outdoor wedding with indoor backup plan options.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Alicia P

Roundtop Mountain Resort was perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Absolutely beautiful place to have a Fall wedding! Price was reasonable, as well.

absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Hailey S

My husband and I chose to have our ceremony and reception at Roundtop since we had our first date there in 2008. We recently got married on 5.25.12. Both our ceremony and reception were perfect! It was everything we were looking for and what we asked for! We worked with... Read More Diana. She was amazing, flexible and very easy to work with! We told her what we were looking for, what our budget was, what our "theme" was, and she was able to give us everything we asked for! We had our ceremony on the patio outside of the main lodge. It was set up exactly how we wanted it and it was beautiful! Our reception was held in the Fireside, which is the top floor of the lodge. It was perfect for the amount of guest that we had! I have had a number of guest comment on how excellent the food was, how delicious our cake was, how nice the staff was, and how beautiful everything was! I would highly recommend using the Altland House as your caterer! and Ski Roundtop is a beautiful place to get married!

Wedding 8-24-14

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Carmelita M

We just recently had our reception at ski roundtop. The main waitress Liz was wonderful. She took care of everything and was very personable! The venue is very reasonably priced and the food is excellent!

Perfect day

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Jessica T

Had my ceremony and reception at Ski Roundtop and it was absolutely amazing! The scenery outside for the ceremony was breath taking. Christie from the Altland House did way beyond her duties!

May 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Ashlee B

We had our May 21, 2011 wedding at Roundtop Mountain Resort. We worked with Christie Griest for all of our planning and she was very helpful and accomodating. We chose the Gold wedding package and upgraded with the Chivari chairs and everything turned out beautiful. We did... Read More not get the wedding cake that came with the package based on the taste tests we did of it so we used a local bakery for that. When we did our taste tests (which they hold twice a year in York), we thought the food was okay, the cake was not good, but it fit our budget. I have to say, the taste test did no justice to the food we got on our wedding day. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and we got countless compliments on the food as well as the setting at Roundtop. I also have to say we did not use the centerpieces included in the package and I did my own flowers so I cannot comment on that portion. We did use the bar service - the full bar for 4 hours (closed during dinner) and it was great. The key is that they will work with you to add or subtract anything you want for your package which is great because you only pay for what you want. Also, the location was great for pictures. If I was able to do my wedding all over again, I would choose Altland House and Roundtop Resort again!

They were great!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Nikki G

I was very pleased with my wedding at Ski Roundtop (now Roundtop Mountain Resort). The food by their catering company, Altland House, was loved by our guests - and we even chose the lowest cost buffet package. The mountain setting was beautiful for our September wedding. The... Read More staff was polite and accomodating. Coordinator Christie Greist was great and answered my millions of questions. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Rating for Ski Roundtop

Reviewed on 1/03/2009 Stacie G

Meet The Events Director

Kristie Barney

Hi! My name is Kristie Barney and I am the event professional at Roundtop Mountain Resort. I have worked for Altland House Catering & Events for the past 9 years as an event planner. I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their vision for the perfect wedding. If you are searching for a venue that provides a rustic elegance with amazing views and a casual atmosphere than I invite you to come visit Roundtop Mountain Resort. I am sure you will fall in love with it as much as I have.