Marry Like a Rockstar

The Royal Oak Music Theatre is a magical place to hold a reception. Imagine pulling up to the theatre and seeing your names brightly lit on the marquee, welcoming your guests. Inside the beautifully appointed lobby, guests are enjoying a cocktail and conversation as they watch the montage of your lives unfolding in the digital poster cases. Guests are welcomed into the main auditorium to witness your grand entrance on stage. The spotlight flashes on you both and the crowd goes WILD. You think to yourself, "so this is how it feels to be a star". The energy is almost tangible as you cut the cake, listen to touching speeches and dance your first dance. The guests cannot get enough-this is no ordinary wedding. Once the dancing begins, you never sit down. This party is just getting started…

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks

318 W Fourth Street, Royal Oak, MI (586) 944-8222

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Sarah M

I'm not even sure where to begin; working with ROMT, and especially Jessie, was the greatest decision we ever made! Not once did we ever feel like "just a number." Jessie took her time with us and truly wanted to bring our visions to real life! To this day we still get... Read More compliments on how we had "the best wedding ever" with "the greatest venue!" Everyone loved it, including us, of course! :-) I would highly recommend ROMT to anyone considering a nontraditional wedding venue!

2017-08-09T09:39:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! I had a great time planning your wedding with you. It turned out so beautiful and full of amazing moments! I will always remember the bagpiper:)

Meet The Director of Sales

Jessie

Weddings are my favorite type of event to produce at the theatre! I am extremely passionate about making each one reflect what's important to my couples. I know how to use the theatre's strengths to make each moment phenomenal. I was married at the theatre and say with complete confidence that having our wedding here exceeded our expectations. Our guests were thrilled the ENTIRE night! I was told that our wedding felt like one of our concerts-but even better- because everyone knew each other. This is the right place for you if you're looking to provide that type of excitement at your wedding:)