Imagine pulling up to the Royal Oak Music Theatre for your reception... The marquee has YOUR name on it- all lit up for the world to see! ONE NIGHT ONLY is exactly what it means. This one night is Everything. Inside our sweet art-deco lobby, guests are enjoying cocktails surrounded by a digital slideshow of photos that tell the back story of your relationship. You'll make your grand entrance on stage. The lights will go crazy and the crowd goes WILD. You'll think, "so this is how it feels to be a star." The energy is tangible as you dance your first dance under the glow of our spotlight. The guests soon realize- this is no ordinary wedding- and can't wait to join you on the dance floor. Best part? This party is just getting started. The day you've been dreaming about has come true.

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks

318 W Fourth Street, Royal Oak, MI (586) 944-8222

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Sarah M

I'm not even sure where to begin; working with ROMT, and especially Jessie, was the greatest decision we ever made! Not once did we ever feel like "just a number." Jessie took her time with us and truly wanted to bring our visions to real life! To this day we still get... Read More compliments on how we had "the best wedding ever" with "the greatest venue!" Everyone loved it, including us, of course! :-) I would highly recommend ROMT to anyone considering a nontraditional wedding venue!

2017-08-09T09:39:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! I had a great time planning your wedding with you. It turned out so beautiful and full of amazing moments! I will always remember the bagpiper:)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa B

ROMT was the MOST AMAZING place to hold our wedding reception! Every little detail was exactly the way we wanted it! We were able to customize everything and, while that may seem overwhelming, it was laid out in such a simple way that I didn't have to stress at all! Jessie was... Read More amazing to work with and ensured that we had everything we needed/wanted! Our guests had an amazing time and STILL talk about how our wedding was 'one of the best they've ever been to!" We truly believe this is all due to the venue! Hands down the best!!!

2017-11-14T08:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kait! You were so wonderful to work with, you made my job pretty easy:) Your wedding had many great moments, but I'll never forget your Dad's speech and how he honored all the servicemen and women. That was cool. Not sure if you knew... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Caitlyn W

The Royal Oak Music Theatre was the PERFECT location for our wedding reception July 22, 2017! I can't even put into words how incredible the experience was. Our guests are still reaching out to us now over three months after the event to tell us it was the most memorable, fun... Read More wedding they'd ever attended. The setting was gorgeous and the staff was great and so helpful in making our day perfect. I couldn't recommend it more!

2017-11-03T10:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caitlyn! Your wedding was exciting! I loved that we learned how to make a "Caipirinha" I really admired all the thoughtfulness you put into making your wedding a sustainable one. From ordering the Hope wine for your guests, to your desire to donate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ayushmita D

My husband and I recently got married at the Royal Oak Music Theater and it was the best experience! Every one of our requests were met and our dream wedding was reality. We worked with Jessie, and built a great working relationship. She helped us think through all of the... Read More details of our wedding - starting from the ceremony, break, and reception. She ensured us that the vision that we had hoped for come alive. On the day of the wedding, she even surprised us with extra lighting that she knew we'd love and appreciate. The entire day was flawless and beautiful and all because the Royal Oak Music Theater was willing to work with us to accomplish a fusion wedding. Thank you so much!

2017-11-03T09:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mita:) Your wedding was amazing in every way! I loved how you incorporated your family's important rituals into your ceremony and wedding- everything was meaningful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your day with us! I appreciate you so much:)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kait H

The ROMT is seriously a dream venue. The old deco decor is amazing and you will wow you guest from the moment they walk inside. Jessie and team are absolutely amazing to work with. She will make sure the vision you have comes to life. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding... Read More day. Everything was gorgeous. The tiered levels make it easy for guests to see, no matter where they sit. You get to be the star of the show on stage, your name on the marquee, and your guest will love the huge bar. BOOK your wedding here!.... you will have you guests talking for years to come!! Seriously, give Jessie a call. You won't regret it.

2017-10-27T15:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kait! Your wedding was like a dream come true. It had all the elements: a gorgeous couple in a beautiful space surrounded by friends and family who love them, and a dance floor that was happening all night! Thank you for trusting us with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jeff B

Had my wedding at ROMT this past September and could not have been any more happy with the venue. Having been to ROMT for concerts, we knew we liked the venue. However, seeing and experiencing ROMT set up for a wedding is something you can not describe, it simply blew me away.... Read More It went far beyond anything we had imagined or expected in our minds. All bias aside, one of the coolest wedding venues I've been to. We still have guests telling us how awesome the venue was and how it was "one of the best weddings they have ever been to." I highly recommend ROMT if you are looking for a wedding Venue. Also, shout-out to Jessie at ROMT, she was wonderful to work with. The Groom

2017-10-27T14:30:20 Response from the vendor

Dear Groom, II really appreciate you giving me a shout out! Your wedding was a blast and you and your wife were so awesome to work with! I think we should start planning your tenth anniversary reunion reception. The Sales Lady at ROMT

Meet The Director of Sales

Weddings are my favorite event to produce at the theatre! I am extremely passionate about making each one reflect the uniqueness of the couple. I know how to make the important moments stand out and enjoy making guests feel at home. I was married at the theatre and fell in love with the experience. We're pretty sure our guests had more fun than we did! We were told that our wedding felt more like a private concert thanks to the amazing sound quality, ever-changing light show, and our production team. It's important to utilize the strengths of the theatre if you want to make wedding history.