Creating unforgettable memories is what we do.

When you trust Royal Xcellence Catering to cater your event you are putting your special occasion in experienced and talented hands. We have been providing personalized catering service for over 10 years. We will handle everything from linen to the most exotic menu to suit your needs and those of your guests. We will ensure that everything is going according to plan and that any last minute changes are taken care of. We are passionate about food, and about each and every wedding that comes our way. We always take the time necessary to plan your event thoroughly, to ensure your entire satisfaction. Each and every one of our clients gets the personalized attention that they deserve because every single event we are trusted to cater is of the utmost importance.

Cuisine

Cajun, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

1069 Maiden Choice Lane, Baltimore, MD Baltimore/Washington DC Metro (443) 575-6283

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lindsay M

We loved working with Sharon, she was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Darnell m

We are so happy we found Royal Xcellence Catering. Sharon and her staff were excellent. They were so helpful in planning our event and guiding us through the entire process. The day of our wedding they were fantastic and everything ran smoothly. The food is awesome. Our... Read More guest are still talking about how great the food was and there prices are very affordable. If you are looking for a caterer these guys are the best.

Meet The Director of Catering

Sharon Ridley

I am excited about weddings. I love helping couples with the most important day of their lives and have been guiding couples for over 20 years. Each wedding should be tailored to fit your desires, dream and budget. This is what I best. I take what at times seems like an overwhelming task and make it easy for you. I look forward to speaking with you about how we can create a lifetime memory for you.