RPD Executive Coach - All Star Primetime Limousine

Green Brook, NJ

RPD Executive Coach - All Star Primetime Limousine

RPD offers a very modern and diverse fleet of vehicles, which include luxury sedans, top-of-the-line SUV's and stretch limousines which can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 55 passengers. All limos are fully stocked with water, ice, and soda. Our "Red Carpet" wedding packages also include a tuxedo-ed chauffeur, red carpet, and complimentary champagne. We can provide a luxurious limousine for your wedding, transportation for visiting family and friends., as well as take you to the airport for your honeymoon!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

359 Route 22 East, Green Brook, NJ (732) 968-5300

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Vito fought through Saturday traffic to get to my house on time. The Wrangler aside from being obviously bad ass was clean, cared for and ready to rock. Vito did an outstanding job driving us around and I would and have already recommend Vito and RPD to anyone.

2016-08-16T09:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is extremely appreciated! We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your special day even greater! Our customers are very important to us and we do the best we can to make their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Laura C

I used them for my limo from the hotel to our wedding venue and then back to the hotel. Excellent service and arrived on time. We also used 2 shuttles to bring our guests to and from the hotel and wedding venue. I can't thank them enough for helping me get in and out of the limo... Read More with my wedding dress. Plus, the complementary beverages helped since it was so hot! The Chrysler 300 limo was in excellent condition and very clean inside. The shuttles were also clean and comfortable for our guests. Best prices around and I am really happy with all of my services.

2016-07-29T13:41:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Laura D

After visiting a few other "limo" places we decided on the spot to go with RPD when we met with Jen. Other places call themselves limousine services when they literally have one beat up stretch Lincoln from 1987. RPD had a large variety of vehicles to choose from and were... Read More reasonably priced. We ended up having a few stops as we were doing our "first look" at a separate location. We had a new Chevy Suburban bring the groom and groomsmen from the hotel to the park and it seemed nice (I can't say for sure as I only saw it for a split second, my husband said it was clean and the driver was very kind). Then we booked a stretch Chrysler 300 with batman-style doors for myself and my bridesmaids. The limo driver was so nice and courteous and worked well with the photographers to get the pictures we wanted. He also kept the AC on and the waters coming which was nice in the 95 degree heat this May! The best surprise ever: we booked a sedan to take my groom and I back to the hotel at the end of the night but the stretch 300 showed up again! I was literally the happiest bride ever. Thank you so so much for the awesome service RPD!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Leah A

We had the best experience with RPD. From booking the limos, to asking a million questions, to the day of, everything was so much easier because of their wonderful service. Will absolutely use them again in the future for events, and I highly recommend them for anyone in the... Read More area looking for remarkable service, class and care.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Dayana A

Thanks rpd executive coach for the wonderful service you provided during our wedding and now honeymoon, you made our rides so fun, relaxing, and confortable. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to any one who asks. Also thank you to our limo driver Zoltan, he was... Read More just awesome!

2017-10-05T08:56:02 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we could help make your wedding day extra special. Best Wishes!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sharon M

RPD provided the limo and shuttles for my son and daughter in law's wedding last Friday. They were great to deal with from the beginning- they responded to emails or calls quickly, and emailed invoices detailing each job (shuttle, limo etc). When we needed to add a vehicle or... Read More change a time, they immediately accommodated us. The office staff is friendly and efficient, and the drivers are professional. You can depend on this company for your special day.:)

2017-10-05T08:54:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliments! It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ryan G

Our experience with RPD was as good as it could have been from start to finish. Jen at the office is one of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of working with in our process of planning the wedding. Our drivers were exceptional! Vito was a great personality and Marc... Read More was extremely accommodating when we had some last minute changes to our itinerary. RPD was especially generous by not charging us for overtime when we had to make a last minute stop on our way from the wedding to our hotel after the wedding. I will be using RPD for any future needs!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Janet K

Booking the limos was a very smooth process. The ladies were responsive and helpful! Tons of vehicles to pick from and they assisted and gave advice regarding the number of people we had, since I was worried about space. We had 11 people and the escalade was perfect- we even had... Read More room for some bags! It was very clean. However, the driver seemed a bit annoyed by our requests/questions about the air conditioning as well as music. He also was worried some overnight bags would "ruin" the inside of the car and made some comments. I was disappointed with him but my husbands driver was much more personable and helpful when we crossed paths at the venue. There was champagne in the limo as promised, but no red carpet outside.

2017-07-31T12:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you & helping to make your big day perfect. Our drivers are trained to protect our limos so they remain in perfect condition. Our apologies if the driver came off as annoyed. Best Wishes,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 A L

love the 1930 Rolls Royce convertible it was beautiful and well taking care of....really clean and the driver was very nice and polite....I will recommend 100%.

2017-07-24T12:52:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are extremely happy we helped make your special day even better Jenny & The RPD Team

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Monica P

Excellent customer service, friendly staff, and competitive pricing! The driver was great! He went over and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed! I highly recommend this company!

2017-06-13T12:41:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Enjoy being newlyweds and best wishes for a happy & healthy marriage!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Rhea I

Prompt service, beautiful vehicles....I highly recommend All Star Limo! They helped transport my guests to and from all of our wedding locations on a busy Friday and Saturday evening during commuter hours. The staff was amazing in helping organize transportation for multiple... Read More groups, even when multiple other limo services said they couldn't help. All of this was at a totally reasonable price! If you want the glitz and glam of a stretch limo at a decent price, definitely choose All star!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Noelia Z

RPD not only gave me what I was looking for, but they also went out of their ways to make our day the best ever. We got a limo that fit around 20 of us and an elegant sprinter for some of my family members. The service was beyond great and the drivers were very patient and... Read More offered a wonderful service. Thank you To all the RPD team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tara S

We hired RPD limo for our wedding this past October to shuttle our bridal party. They did an excellent job, showed up on time, had a very friendly limo driver, and even upgraded our limo to a better car since it wasn't being used that weekend. I would highly recommend using RPD... Read More limo for your next event!

2016-11-01T11:54:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking some time out and giving us some great feedback! We strive to make your special day even better. Hope that your wedding day was everything you ever imagined and are enjoying life as newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah S

Amazing service! My limo driver was amazing and help with my dress right before I was walking down the aisle. He was a great driver also. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marcella N

We used Allstar Limo/RPD for our wedding. We had 9 people so we selected the white Chrysler 300. The limo arrived on time to the specified residence and the driver (Zibby) was professional. The limo was very clean, matched how it was described, and met expectations. The only... Read More drawback was that it was very difficult to work the sound system with an iPhone. It took almost 15 minutes to get it working and I thought that the driver should have made sure that it was working prior to the start of our drive from the ceremony to the reception. He tried to help while driving but only had connections for samsung. Other than that, I was happy with the service. Since we only used it for the short drive to the Church and then from the Church to the reception we did not spend much time in it. The experience did not blow me away but was not terrible.

2016-10-25T14:31:51 Response from the vendor

Our customers satisfaction is extremely important to our company! We are happy to hear that our brand new Chrysler 300 and drivers professionalism had met your expectations! However, are sorry to hear that you had difficulty connecting your iPhone to the radio. Our customers satisfaction... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 kristin c

Wonderful service. This company made our day run smoothly and on time! Our driver was friendly, courteous, and professional. He made us feel special. He ensured all that used the service, especially me with my puffy dress and veil, made it safely in and out of the limo. We used... Read More the 14 passenger escalade which was big and beautiful. It was clean and comfortable inside and very roomy. The wing door was and awesome touch to the vehicle. I was able to choose this vehicle and set up the day very easily when I called and spoke to girls at the business. They were very helpful and kind over the phone guiding me through decisions for booking the best vehicle for our needs for our day. Thank you!

2016-10-06T10:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! It is great to know we helped making your wedding day special!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 L L

The service we had experienced this past weekend for our wedding was awesome! Our driver showed up a few minutes early to our hotel, helped me (a nerve wrecking bride lol) and my girls into the car, showed us how to work everything, and made sure the ac was on blast! Our wedding... Read More day was one of the hottest days this year and Don made sure we all had cold waters and sodas to cool us down. Once we arrived at the church our driver helped us all inside, carrying our belongings, this was so considerate of him! After the church we were pressed on timing so didn’t have enough time to stop somewhere for pictures on the way to our venue, Don had assured us that we could take some pretty nice pictures right in front of the church. He went out of his way to change the positioning of the limo and help us so we could get some great shots! Again as we were taking photos in the hot weather, he made sure we all had cold drinks and the others were able to sit inside the limo with the AC! The heat made me very stressed but our driver did his best to make everything go as perfect as possible! I would definitely recommend RPD to any bride to be, as they did a great job from helping me set up our ride, to making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day! We will be using them soon again for my friend’s bachelorette party, as well as any future events! RPD is the BEST limo service we have ever had!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Jennifer W

We were lucky to have many excellent vendors for our wedding, and All Star (a/k/a RPD Executive) was one of them. We had three vehicles - 2 Mercedes Sprinters for our guests' transportation, and a white stretch limo for us. All drivers arrived early, were courteous, unobtrusive... Read More and helpful, and were very flexible. One of the sprinters was used for a shuttle around town to our hotels and after party bar, and the driver was readily accessible by cell phone all evening, and also made it easy for us to add a little extra time as needed. Also, the woman who helped me book the transportation on the phone was extremely friendly and helpful, even making sure we got the best rates and giving guidance on pickup times, etc. It was everything we wanted and needed for our wedding day. A+!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Becca L

We are so happy we went with RPD. We checked out a few different limo places in the NJ area and RPD had the most options. Our driver Paul was reliable and went above and beyond to make sure all of the little details were taken care of. He thought of everything: blankets to keep... Read More me warm, hung a just married sign on the back of the car, he even stayed in the church with me to block a window so my guests wouldn't see me until the right time. He was incredibly thoughtful and really made us feel like he wanted to make our day run as smooth and comfortable as possible. We chose the Mercedes Sprinter, which allowed our guests to ride with the most space. I didn't want our bridesmaids to have to do too much maneuvering to get in and out. We also had the convertible Rolls Royce for the bride and groom just to be a little unique – it worked out great.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Melissa M

From the first time I dropped in Jen at RPD was so nice and very helpful. The limo was awesome (2015 Cadillac SUV) and the driver was very professional. We had some problems with the radio, which was disappointing, but the than that everything was great. And they gave us a... Read More really fun upgrade when we booked a car to take us to and from the airport for our honeymoon... a stretch limo! My only suggestion would be to take a moment to ask the driver how to work the lights and radio before taking off because it's all so high tech!

April wedding in spring lake

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Kelly W

It was a very warm day in April and unfortunately the air conditioning in the limo was not working too well. We had 9 girls and were traveling to multiple sights to take pictures and we had to cut it short and head back to the venue because I felt like I was going to pass out.... Read More Being in a large heavy dress in the heat was not fun! The limo did arrive early to my house and the driver apologized for the lack of air.

11/15/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Jennifer M

We found RPD through our venue's preferred vender list and we are glad that we did! Because they are a preferred vender, we were able to extend our time at no additional cost. The limo was clean and new! We got the Infinity and comfortably sat 17 people including the dress! The... Read More limo driver was a gentleman and helped us get in and out of the car. He was early and professional.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Elizabeth H

My husband was apprehensive of using a limo (didn't want to spend the extra money) but I managed to convince him to check out a limo RPD had. Kimberly was wonderful and was able to help me get my husband on board (the car they had certainly didn't hurt). The day of the wedding... Read More came and the limo arrived pristine and on time for all of our scheduled pick-ups. The driver was courteous and drove safely. I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Nice Service

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Erin H

All Star provided really nice customer service when booking my wedding. The limo driver was very attentive.

Thanks All Star!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Kristin S

Thank you All Star for making my entire wedding day run super smooth!! We rented both the White Rolls Royce and the Stretch Infiniti SUV and both were amazing! We had the limo pick up the guys at their hotel before picking up the bridesmaids, and the timing could not have been... Read More more perfect. They were prompt for each pick up, which was such a relief, as I had heard so many horror stories about brides being late to the wedding with other companies! The Rolls Royce was amazing, and the driver was very informative about the history of the car. I couldn't have been more happy with All Star and would recommend then 100%!