Cinematic Documentary Wedding Films

At RSJP Films, we are storytellers. Drawing from our background in the film and television industry, we have a passion for the level of creative storytelling that exists in the most powerful movies and TV shows out there. We believe in creating wedding films that are truly moving. By bringing life and vibrancy to your memories on the screen, we will craft a wedding film that you will cherish forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kurt H

I cannot thank Jon, Rebecca, and RSJP as a whole for the amazing job that they did documenting our wedding. They exceeded expectations. They were very thorough in getting all the right moments during the day/night and as far as the post-production product it was just remarkable.... Read More The creativity and attention to detail is second to none. Not that we had much because the finished product was more than we could've asked for right off the bat, but the one or two notes we gave them were embraced with open arms and they were just a real pleasure to work with... I will recommend them to everyone I can.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rachel S

RSJP Films was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding day! They were professional and respectful, and I barely even noticed they were there recording. This, along with their excellent talent and creative concept made for absolutely stunning wedding videos. They are an... Read More incredible team who were also super patient with me throughout the entire process. We highly recommend them to anyone considering a videography for a special occasion!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Out of the hundreds of decisions we had to make surrounding our wedding, using RSJP Films was one of the best ones we made! They were absolutely wonderful to work with. The day of the wedding I didn't even realize they were there filming because they were so professional and so... Read More discrete while capturing our whole day from so many different angles. They have such a unique cinematography style that it makes watching your wedding day even that more special. The final film was beyond my expectations. I love re-watching it and reliving how wonderful our wedding day was! Having a film that takes me back to that amazing day is absolutely priceless. They are an amazing team and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Halee P

We are eight months post-wedding.... and I knew then and still know now that hiring RSJP was one of the best decisions we made. Like any bride or groom, you are evaluating every single vendor and cost but the only thing that will enable you to relive that special day, is a... Read More beautifully curated wedding film by RSJP. They are adaptable, creative, thorough, artistic and all around great team to work with before, during and after your event. We gave them quite the challenge (having a 3 day, multi-location affair and a blending a two cultures) and they created a wonderful short and long film from the days. We couldn’t have been happier with the editing style (shots that we didn’t even get from our photographer), music chosen and flow/storytelling of the videos themselves. Overall you can expect, superior quality, competitive pricing, and handheld service that rival all film/videography services in the LA area.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Taylor W

Working with RSJP Films was the easiest part of the wedding and it ended up being my favorite part. Jon is a true artist and a storyteller. His heart is in film and his goal was to tell the beautiful love story of not only our wedding, but also the deep relationship between my... Read More husband and I. Our lovestory and highlights film brought tears to my eyes and others'. It was like watching a movie play out about my husband and I. The most cinematic and detailed wedding film I've ever seen. I highly recommend RSJP Films!