Need Invitations? Look no further than rsvp!!

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5024 route 30, greensburg, PA

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Courtney M

Rachel and Liz who own RSVP are two of the nicest, most genuine people I have I ever met. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and simple minute details such as wedding invitations can become stressful. As we were planning, we contemplated just creating the invitations ourselves... Read More to save on some money. However, after a trip to RSVP, we quickly decided that with many other details that we needed to prepare for, that having professionals create our invitations was the way to go. I had two other girlfriends get married around the same time as me, and they both decided to create their own invitations. Not only did this become a very time consuming, major headache for them, but both of them turned out incorrectly and needed to be redone. In addition, the savings to DIY this project is not significant enough for the headache that comes along with making these. Our initial wedding was to be in September 2012, however my husband got sick a few weeks before our wedding and we were forced to postpone. Upon hearing this, Rachel and Liz called us and said as soon as we were back on our feet to let them know and they would be happy to incur the cost of the new invitations that needed to be sent. With all of the stress of Scott's illness, and replanning for another wedding date, this was a huge burden lifted off of us. Rachel and Liz are truly an example of a small business that works to ensure every customer has a pleasant experience. Their kind gesture has made us customer's for life. My mom and I have continued to shop in their store (you should check it out- they have so many unique one of a kind items!). As Scott was recovering, they were constantly asking how he was doing, and if there was anything they could do to help. If you are looking for an affordable, unique, and fun place to create custom wedding invitations, I HIGHLY recommend RSVP. Save the headache and let the professionals take care of this for you! You won't regret it. Happy wedding planning!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Leslie S

RSVP Greensburg is fantastic! I endlessly wanted to see different fonts, sizing, and spacing on my wedding invitations! Rachel was very responsive and sent me sample after sample of each change I wanted to see. She made great recommendations worked with me until it was EXACTLY... Read More what I had imagined. I had originally picked out a very expensive, out of my price range invitation. Liz and Rachel helped me find a similar design that was affordable. I highly recommend RSVP!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Leigh Ann G

Rachel and Liz are amazing to work with! I found a save the date I liked, sent them the info and they had it created within a day! I also changed my mind no less than 20 times, and each time they were very patient with me. I really didn't have to worry about anything. We will be... Read More working with them on the invites too! Class act!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Sarah S

Hands down the nicest people I have EVER met! We thought about making our own invites, however after one meeting with Rachel we knew we would buy there. She had a huge book of invitations for us to look through, and made sure everything was perfect for us. She emailed us several... Read More times to make sure the invitations were correct before she ordered them. I really appreciated it since we changed things multiple times. I will 100% use them in the future, and will recommend anyone to them.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Elizabeth L

RSVP Greensburg is the best around! They are so helpful and will go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. Rachel and Liz are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Amanda M

RSVP recently did the invitations for my upcoming November wedding and I enjoyed working with them. Rachel and Liz made the entire process from chosing our design to picking up the finished product incredibly easy, not to mention that they are reasonably priced. We actually... Read More liked working with them so much that we had RSVP do the invitations to my sister's babyshower also! I definately plan on using their services in the future and would recomend them to anyone. Bottom line they are a great business that cares about customer service and what products they put their name on. Thank you Rachel and Liz for delivering exactly what we ask for!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Absolutely amazing! Rachel went so completely out of her way to be helpful. The invitations were gorgeous we have gotten so many compliments on them! And they came in sooo quickly! I can not say enough good things about RSVP, wonderful people, beautiful invites!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Melissa H

I would definitely recommend RSVP Greensburg to any bride looking for flare, classic and stand out invitations! This was the easiest and most enjoyable process throughout wedding planning! Rachel and Liz had the answer for every question down to the detail. There were so many... Read More invitation do's and dont's that I had no idea about and it was a great lesson learned! I needed extra address labels, they made them, extra envelopes, they ordered them and extra invitations and guess what they took care of it! Looking forward to having RSVP take care of my place cards in the coming weeks!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Melissa H

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Alex D

So easy to work with and meticulous! The selection of wedding invitations is great. Rachel and Liz treated by wedding needs as if they were their own.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

Rachel and Liz have a great business in Greensburg! They are easy to work with, have great suggestions and are very efficient and attentive to their customers. I HIGHLY recommend going to RSVP for all your invitation needs. They also carry some very nice, unique gifts for... Read More weddings, babies or any occasion really! Stop in and see what they have to offer, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Debbie D

I can not say enough wonderful things about RSVP! I got my shower invites, wedding invites and also used there calligrapher on staff to do my addresses! Everything turned out beautifully! Thank you RSVP!! Happy planning!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Janelle S

Rachel and Liz of RSVP were absolutely fantastic to work with! My sister and I both ordered our wedding invitations from them and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted for our invitations and Rachel took a lot... Read More of time to go through all of our options and provide suggestions based on the rest of our wedding decor. I would highly recommend them as they made this portion of our planning totally stress free! Not to mention the prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Shannon T

Liz and Rachel are fantastic! They walked me step by step through the invitation process. The proofs were perfect and the final result was exactly what I wanted! Each time I walk through the door, they know me by name and are always cheerful and professional. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend RSVP Greensburg to anyone in the Pittsburgh area. Love this store!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Crissellene B

RSVP Greensburg is phenomenal!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachel and Liz. I was referred to them by a friend who had recently gotten married because I loved her save the dates and invitations so much. I found a save the date online that I loved and they... Read More replicated it with our engagement photos flawlessly and for half the price - they turned out beyond perfect!! Needless to say, I couldn't wait to start the invitation process with these girls - not only did my wedding invitations turn out beautifully but they helped me every step of the way, from choosing the colors from our palette to the wording and the proofing. Rachel even met my fiancé in Pittsburgh to drop them off so we wouldn't have to make the trip to Greensburg. We're still in the process of receiving our RSVP's back for the wedding and over half of them had personalized notes either written on them or attached to them commenting on how beautiful and exquisite our invitations are. We will be going back to order our Thank You cards as well as speak to them about doing our seating chart for the reception. I would recommend RSVP to absolutely everyone!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and Rachel and Liz are such a pleasure to work with. Thank you both so much again for everything!! -Crissellene

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

Rsvp is the place to go for your stress free and unlimited options on invitations. Rachel and Liz are great,very professional,easy to work with, and what to give you a good experience. I would recommend them to anyone! They were more than accommodating and helped me find... Read More something I loved and got them to me fast, I couldn't ask for more. Thankyou ladies :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Jessi S

RSVP (Rachel and Liz) were incredibly helpful in picking out my wedding invitations. They helped me with every single detail and were absolutely wonderful to work with. I originally thought that I would order my wedding invitations online, but I am SO HAPPY I chose to buy from... Read More RSVP. The prices are the same as online and it's great to have experts to talk to and bounce ideas off of throughout the process. Ordering invitations from RSVP was one of the easiest and best experiences of the wedding planning process. Thanks Rachel and Liz!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

I am very indecisive and I had a vague idea of what invitations I wanted. These girls were extremely patient and helpful. My invitations were beautiful and I would definitely recommend RSVP to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Kathryn M

I am so happy that I chose to go through RSVP Greensburg for our wedding invitations. Being able to sit down with them and look through/talk through all the options was SO much easier than trying to order online by myself. The proofing process was great because we had control... Read More over everything. I originally did not want to go through an invitation store because I thought it would be much more costly but we ended up spending less on my invitations than what we found online. Their service was extraordinary and I was 100% happy with the outcome; not a single regret. I absolutely recommend RSVP Greensburg.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Ashlie H

RSVP Greensburg is phenomenal! From going to pick out options for our wedding invitations to finalizing our project Rachel and Liz were incredibly patient and perfected what I had envisioned. I visited several other locations that were rather pricey and did not really listen to... Read More what I had in mind or stay within my budget. RSVP Greensburg had fair prices and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I do not live close to Greensburg so after my initial visit we did everything through email and they were very accommodating...my invitations were mailed to me in perfect condition. I HIGHLY recommend going to visit their location...it's cute and the possibilities are endless! Our wedding has came and gone and I am still in LOVE with our invitations. Thanks RSVP Greensburg!!! -Ashlie

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Renee D

Rachel and Liz were so helpful with my wedding invitations. They helped to put my mind at ease during a stressful time. My invitations were beautiful and I had so many compliments about how nice they were. RSVP is the place to go for affordable and beautiful wedding invitations,... Read More all customized to you. I will be getting my wedding programs, place cards, and table numbers from them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Personal! Fun! Seamless! I couldn't be happier with my overall experience with Rachel and Liz! I live in California, but I'm getting married in Ligonier, PA. I went to all the trendy invitation stores here in Los Angeles and never felt quite satisfied or happy with any of the... Read More invitation options I was presented with. I was overwhelmed by sales people telling me "you're ordering them too late", "they wouldn't be ready in time," "this brand has what you're looking for," "you don't need to look through this book," etc. I had given up in frustration and was going to design some on line. But then, I went home and my mom took me into RSVP Greensburg. I was skeptical at best walking in after my previous endeavors. I was more than pleasantly surprised with my experience! Rachel and Liz made everything so easy for me! They weren't pushy or suggestive; they truly wanted me to find exactly what I was looking for and I did!!! The atmosphere was relaxed and casual and I actually had fun looking through all the choices! They really helped me find exactly the aesthetic I was looking for. I had a couple options in mind and headed back home to Los Angeles and showed them to my fiance. We chose one and everything else was finalized via email. Rachel and Liz were quick to reply to any and all of my questions (not always easy given the time change). They made some suggestions I hadn't thought of for language and I'm so pleased they did! Two short weeks later my invitations arrived in the mail, beautifully packaged! I was so pleased with them!! I've received so many compliments on my invitations - unique, classic, beautiful! I owe these compliments to Rachel and Liz hands down!!! Thank you ladies for your relaxed, casual and fun personalities! You turned a stressful situation for me into a really positive, fun time!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Based on several recommendations, we decided to visit RSVP Greensburg to see what they had to offer for my wedding invitations. My mom and I were warmly welcomed into the store and provided with numerous selections based on our criteria. Rachael and Liz were very knowledgeable... Read More of the products available today and helped to keep us on budget. When my fiancé and I went back to make our final selection, we were pleasantly surprised how easy Rachael and Liz made the process. We would highly recommend RSVP Greensburg for all of your wedding needs. They are detail oriented, experienced and very timely. They answered all of our emails within 24 hours and our invitations arrived exactly when they were scheduled. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Rachael and Liz are an amazing team. Thanks so much for making this experience stress free! -Megan