Need Invitations? Look no further than rsvp!!

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5024 route 30, greensburg, PA

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Courtney M

Rachel and Liz who own RSVP are two of the nicest, most genuine people I have I ever met. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and simple minute details such as wedding invitations can become stressful. As we were planning, we contemplated just creating the invitations ourselves... Read More to save on some money. However, after a trip to RSVP, we quickly decided that with many other details that we needed to prepare for, that having professionals create our invitations was the way to go. I had two other girlfriends get married around the same time as me, and they both decided to create their own invitations. Not only did this become a very time consuming, major headache for them, but both of them turned out incorrectly and needed to be redone. In addition, the savings to DIY this project is not significant enough for the headache that comes along with making these. Our initial wedding was to be in September 2012, however my husband got sick a few weeks before our wedding and we were forced to postpone. Upon hearing this, Rachel and Liz called us and said as soon as we were back on our feet to let them know and they would be happy to incur the cost of the new invitations that needed to be sent. With all of the stress of Scott's illness, and replanning for another wedding date, this was a huge burden lifted off of us. Rachel and Liz are truly an example of a small business that works to ensure every customer has a pleasant experience. Their kind gesture has made us customer's for life. My mom and I have continued to shop in their store (you should check it out- they have so many unique one of a kind items!). As Scott was recovering, they were constantly asking how he was doing, and if there was anything they could do to help. If you are looking for an affordable, unique, and fun place to create custom wedding invitations, I HIGHLY recommend RSVP. Save the headache and let the professionals take care of this for you! You won't regret it. Happy wedding planning!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Amy D

Just received and sent our invitations for our June wedding and I couldn't be happier! They turned out beautifully and we have been received many compliments on them. RSVP was awesome to work with, they not only helped us achieve the look we wanted but also gave us great... Read More guidance on how to get what we wanted while staying on budget. Everyone at the store was super helpful in answering any questions I had and Rachel even offered to help us out with alternative venue suggestions when we thought there was an issue with ours. They definitely go the extra mile with customer service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK$$$ In all seriousness this is the best place to go for your invitations. I not only used them for my save the dates, invitations and thank you cards, but my maid of honor used them for my shower invitations. I have designed and created invitations for two... Read More of my friends weddings and found RSVP to be cheaper(and better quality) than doing everything myself! They also have a wonderful atmosphere and a quick turn around after you choose your design. Best in the business for sure!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Rachel and Liz were super nice and helpful in helping me find the perfect wedding invitations! The proof and invitations came very quickly and were absolutely beautiful! I would def recommend going to RSVP for invitations! I had a great experience and got many compliments from... Read More my guests about the invitations!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kelly D

Rachel & Liz are way better than the best!! They are so, so sweet! They also have great ideas and absolutely listen to what you want. We wanted a custom phrase on the back of our invitation and they came up with the perfect design for it! The invitations are perfect, so... Read More professional, perfect colors, and personalized just for our wedding! Not only are they so kind, but they are timely & welcoming! You don't feel pressured to buy anything from the store, but I so rarely walk out with empty hands! RSVP is the way to go!!! Thanks girls!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Jamie R

Rsvp was very helpful even though they were very busy. The girls are very friendly and eager to help. They got my profs back in record time and answer emails immediately. I love my wedding invitations! They came back perfectly. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jeannette G

Highly highly recommend. Rachel and her team were wonderful. Prompt, helpful, and attention to details! Rachel took time to discuss ideas with me and help with formatting our invites! I'm going to have them do my programs too! =)

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Taylor N

Rachel and Liz were angels! They were so patient, so kind, and so helpful throughout our entire process! I would recommend RSVP Greensburg to any bride. They were fantastic in every way! They'll make you paper dreams come true!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Kat W

Absolutely the best experience! From start to finish it was seamless and worry-free. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy- what more could a bride ask for?!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Leslie S

RSVP Greensburg is fantastic! I endlessly wanted to see different fonts, sizing, and spacing on my wedding invitations! Rachel was very responsive and sent me sample after sample of each change I wanted to see. She made great recommendations worked with me until it was EXACTLY... Read More what I had imagined. I had originally picked out a very expensive, out of my price range invitation. Liz and Rachel helped me find a similar design that was affordable. I highly recommend RSVP!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Leigh Ann G

Rachel and Liz are amazing to work with! I found a save the date I liked, sent them the info and they had it created within a day! I also changed my mind no less than 20 times, and each time they were very patient with me. I really didn't have to worry about anything. We will be... Read More working with them on the invites too! Class act!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Sarah S

Hands down the nicest people I have EVER met! We thought about making our own invites, however after one meeting with Rachel we knew we would buy there. She had a huge book of invitations for us to look through, and made sure everything was perfect for us. She emailed us several... Read More times to make sure the invitations were correct before she ordered them. I really appreciated it since we changed things multiple times. I will 100% use them in the future, and will recommend anyone to them.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Elizabeth L

RSVP Greensburg is the best around! They are so helpful and will go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. Rachel and Liz are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Amanda M

RSVP recently did the invitations for my upcoming November wedding and I enjoyed working with them. Rachel and Liz made the entire process from chosing our design to picking up the finished product incredibly easy, not to mention that they are reasonably priced. We actually... Read More liked working with them so much that we had RSVP do the invitations to my sister's babyshower also! I definately plan on using their services in the future and would recomend them to anyone. Bottom line they are a great business that cares about customer service and what products they put their name on. Thank you Rachel and Liz for delivering exactly what we ask for!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Absolutely amazing! Rachel went so completely out of her way to be helpful. The invitations were gorgeous we have gotten so many compliments on them! And they came in sooo quickly! I can not say enough good things about RSVP, wonderful people, beautiful invites!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Melissa H

I would definitely recommend RSVP Greensburg to any bride looking for flare, classic and stand out invitations! This was the easiest and most enjoyable process throughout wedding planning! Rachel and Liz had the answer for every question down to the detail. There were so many... Read More invitation do's and dont's that I had no idea about and it was a great lesson learned! I needed extra address labels, they made them, extra envelopes, they ordered them and extra invitations and guess what they took care of it! Looking forward to having RSVP take care of my place cards in the coming weeks!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Melissa H

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Alex D

So easy to work with and meticulous! The selection of wedding invitations is great. Rachel and Liz treated by wedding needs as if they were their own.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

Rachel and Liz have a great business in Greensburg! They are easy to work with, have great suggestions and are very efficient and attentive to their customers. I HIGHLY recommend going to RSVP for all your invitation needs. They also carry some very nice, unique gifts for... Read More weddings, babies or any occasion really! Stop in and see what they have to offer, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Debbie D

I can not say enough wonderful things about RSVP! I got my shower invites, wedding invites and also used there calligrapher on staff to do my addresses! Everything turned out beautifully! Thank you RSVP!! Happy planning!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Janelle S

Rachel and Liz of RSVP were absolutely fantastic to work with! My sister and I both ordered our wedding invitations from them and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted for our invitations and Rachel took a lot... Read More of time to go through all of our options and provide suggestions based on the rest of our wedding decor. I would highly recommend them as they made this portion of our planning totally stress free! Not to mention the prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Shannon T

Liz and Rachel are fantastic! They walked me step by step through the invitation process. The proofs were perfect and the final result was exactly what I wanted! Each time I walk through the door, they know me by name and are always cheerful and professional. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend RSVP Greensburg to anyone in the Pittsburgh area. Love this store!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Crissellene B

RSVP Greensburg is phenomenal!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachel and Liz. I was referred to them by a friend who had recently gotten married because I loved her save the dates and invitations so much. I found a save the date online that I loved and they... Read More replicated it with our engagement photos flawlessly and for half the price - they turned out beyond perfect!! Needless to say, I couldn't wait to start the invitation process with these girls - not only did my wedding invitations turn out beautifully but they helped me every step of the way, from choosing the colors from our palette to the wording and the proofing. Rachel even met my fiancé in Pittsburgh to drop them off so we wouldn't have to make the trip to Greensburg. We're still in the process of receiving our RSVP's back for the wedding and over half of them had personalized notes either written on them or attached to them commenting on how beautiful and exquisite our invitations are. We will be going back to order our Thank You cards as well as speak to them about doing our seating chart for the reception. I would recommend RSVP to absolutely everyone!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and Rachel and Liz are such a pleasure to work with. Thank you both so much again for everything!! -Crissellene

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

Rsvp is the place to go for your stress free and unlimited options on invitations. Rachel and Liz are great,very professional,easy to work with, and what to give you a good experience. I would recommend them to anyone! They were more than accommodating and helped me find... Read More something I loved and got them to me fast, I couldn't ask for more. Thankyou ladies :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Jessi S

RSVP (Rachel and Liz) were incredibly helpful in picking out my wedding invitations. They helped me with every single detail and were absolutely wonderful to work with. I originally thought that I would order my wedding invitations online, but I am SO HAPPY I chose to buy from... Read More RSVP. The prices are the same as online and it's great to have experts to talk to and bounce ideas off of throughout the process. Ordering invitations from RSVP was one of the easiest and best experiences of the wedding planning process. Thanks Rachel and Liz!