RSVP Greensburg

(199)

greensburg, PA

Need Invitations? Look no further than rsvp!!

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

5024 route 30, greensburg, PA

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Courtney M

Rachel and Liz who own RSVP are two of the nicest, most genuine people I have I ever met. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and simple minute details such as wedding invitations can become stressful. As we were planning, we contemplated just creating the invitations ourselves to save on some money. However, after a trip to RSVP, we quickly decided that with many other details that we needed to prepare for, that having professionals create our invitations was the way to go. I had two other girlfriends get married around the same time as me, and they both decided to create their own invitations. Not only did this become a very time consuming, major headache for them, but both of them turned out incorrectly and needed to be redone. In addition, the savings to DIY this project is not significant enough for the headache that comes along with making these. Our initial wedding was to be in September 2012, however my husband got sick a few weeks before our wedding and we were forced to postpone. Upon hearing this, Rachel and Liz called us and said as soon as we were back on our feet to let them know and they would be happy to incur the cost of the new invitations that needed to be sent. With all of the stress of Scott's illness, and replanning for another wedding date, this was a huge burden lifted off of us. Rachel and Liz are truly an example of a small business that works to ensure every customer has a pleasant experience. Their kind gesture has made us customer's for life. My mom and I have continued to shop in their store (you should check it out- they have so many unique one of a kind items!). As Scott was recovering, they were constantly asking how he was doing, and if there was anything they could do to help. If you are looking for an affordable, unique, and fun place to create custom wedding invitations, I HIGHLY recommend RSVP. Save the headache and let the professionals take care of this for you! You won't regret it. Happy wedding planning!!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Julie A

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! I struggled for weeks trying to find the perfect invitations, but I was disappointed with everything I was finding online until I went to RSVP Greensburg. My fiancé and I recently ordered our invitations and could not be happier! The invitations came out gorgeous, and Rachel's customer service is top notch. She allowed me to proof the invitations many many times before ordering, and make minor changes as I saw fit. The price is great, and I absolutely love them! The selection was vast and their products had very high quality. My sister even went to RSVP Greensburg for the bridal shower invites and had great service as well! I definitely recommend this company if you are looking for quality wedding invitations on a budget! I will be going back to order my ceremony programs and place cards for the reception!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Jaira T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about RSVP Greensburg. Rachel was AMAZING to work with. She is very down to earth which made the process of finding save the dates and invitations enjoyable as opposed to stressful. Rachel and her team made the magnet save the date I had envisioned come to life .. it was beyond perfect. The invitation process was just as stress free. I picked out the invite I thought I liked and she sent me the proofs. After some thought I decided I did not want to go with them. Without hesitation she helped set up a date and time for me to come in again to look through the many books of invitation samples. She had every style and option you could ever imagine. Needless to say my invitations came out perfectly and were reasonably priced. Also, in her shop they have really cute items to purchase. I've bought numerous items at her store between napkins for Christmas to picture frames for some future wedding pictures. I would definately recommend RSVP Greensburg to anyone and everyone.

Wonderful Quality & Personalized Service

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Ali B

I went to RSVP Greensburg for my save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you notes. My sister and I have both gone to them for everything involving our weddings because they are incredibly attune to our needs and simply share their own experiences and expertise to guide our decisions. Rachel is very helpful and patient; she sets aside time and space for individual consults with the bride and follows up to finalize every detail- nothing will go unchecked. They have a great inventory, also, so you will have no problem finding what you want! It's the perfect blend of the individual attention and coziness of a small boutique with the selection of a large store. Definitely check it out!

Absolutely Love RSVP!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Jaclyn H

Rachel and her staff went above and beyond to help me find the perfect invitations for our wedding. They were patient and helpful through the entire process. I couldn't wait to send out our gorgeous invites. I received many compliments and wouldn't change a thing! Thanks RSVP!

Great Choice

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Vanessa K

I used RSVP Greensburg for my Save the Dates and will be using them for my invitations in a few months-- and I'm so glad I did! Originally, I was like many other brides and was going to go online and design my own, thinking it would be easier or a better deal. However, one of my super in-the-know bridesmaids suggested RSVP Greensburg and had worked with Rachel, so I decided to give it a go. Rachel couldn't have been more helpful or easier to talk to-- my mom and I both had a great experience! Rachel is not only knowledgable, but was so easy to talk to about all aspects of our wedding. She was also incredibly patient, because I'm the least decisive person I know! I highly recommend RSVP-- it's such a great experience to work with someone in person, rather than ordering online. I plan on using them for my invites and seating arrangement too.

Perfect, professional, personal!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Ronna

Working with Rachel at RSVP Greensburg was so easy and fun! She knew exactly what I wanted and provided all that and more. We purchased an invitation suite (save the dates, thank yous, etc.) as well as brunch and rehearsal dinner invitations, and menus. Everything was so gorgeous, we are still getting compliments. RSVP took care of everything for us, including providing helpful tips for wording, addressing, calligraphy services, even stuffing/stamping/mailing. Definitely a great vendor if you're looking for an easy experience. Trust me, invitations are tough!! RSVP Greensburg helps you through everything and takes the stress out of buying and mailing invitations.

the best of the best

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

The owers, Rachel and Liz, handled my invitations with upclass perfection from start to finish. Half way through finishing my order,I was diagnosed with several diseases and just had to remain in bed. rachel just picked up the order and in no time,...Everything was perfect!! Invitations, napkins, cookies and Cookie bags!I was thrilled with the elegant reservation room thanks to Rachel and Liz and I would gladly reccommend them to anyone! Kathi Zaidan

Invitations

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Lindsey P

Had invitations,programs, place setting thank yous and thank you post cards all done here!! Would not have went anywhere else! They made this the easiest thing of all of the wedding planning!!! Soo nice and efficient!

I Love Rachel and Liz

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Heather R

RSVP is the best!! They are so helpful and they have an amazing selection. Rachel will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want and help you stay within your budget. They also helped me with some complicated addressing situations! They are the only place to go for invitations, save the dates, thank you notes, etc. in the Pittsburgh area.

Beautiful Invitations, Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kayla P

Rachel and her staff at RSVP Greensburg did such an amazing job helping me determine what type of invitation style I wanted. She knew exactly what to show me to help me eliminate things I didn't like and figure out exactly what I did like. The amount of invitation samples she had to show me seemed like it might be overwhelming, but actually didn't take that long and it was great to have so many different options. She also was very helpful in explaining the traditional wording on invitations vs. something more modern. She helped me figure out the best date the response cards were due back to me since my wedding is around the holiday season and a very busy time. After deciding on an invitation, the ordering and shipping process was so quick! I had my invitations way before they needed to be sent out! I highly recommend RSVP Greensburg for your invitation needs! They went above and beyond my expectations! Not to mention they have a super cute store filled with fun gifts and home items!

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Amanda

We loved our wedding invitations. Rachel was absolutely great to work with. She was fun and was more than willing to sit there and look through many, many books of invitations. She could understand what we wanted and offered suggestions when needed. I also loved the fact that if something was not necessary, she didn't force you or try to convince you to do it, just to make sale. She wanted to make sure you had a pleasant experience and that you left happy. Once we picked our invitations, we had unlimited edits and definitely used that to our advantage. We changed a few things on the invitation and the lay out and went back and forth about 5 times. Rachel was very quick to respond and made the adjustments we wanted. Our invitations were beautiful. Better than I ever had imagined. Some of our guests said it was the most beautiful, unique and elegant invitation they had ever seen and I owe that to RSVP Greensburg!

Great products, great customer service!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Melanie H

We received an unbelievable amount of compliments on our wedding invitations! Rachel and Liz were very easy to work with. There were tons of options to choose from, but I had an idea of what I wanted at our first meeting. I told Liz I wanted a pocket invitation, and she showed us a huge binder of different styles and designs. Liz helped us pick a beautiful design and customized our order for our budget. Before we had all of the information ready to order the invitations, I had second thoughts about the design. I emailed the shop, and Rachel met with me at a coffee shop closer to my home with a huge binder so I could pick out a different design. I was so grateful for their kindness and understanding during the stressful months of planning a wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product! I would highly recommend this shop! Don't order something online, go to a shop and see the products in person! It will be worth it!

THE VERY BEST!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Tarrah D

I wish I could give more stars to RSVP! Rachel and Liz were the VERY BEST to work with. They helped me to choose a beautiful design, quickly did my proofs, and the invites arrived before I knew it. AND they were completely assembled. All I had to do was address them! Working with RSVP was so nice and easy. Rachel responded to my emails quickly and made any changes necessary. I had a hard time choosing the design I wanted...but I had a vision. Rachel and Liz made that vision come true! Looking at invite samples on the internet (not to mention the DIY idea) was overwhelming to me. I met with Rachel, told her about our wedding and she helped me picked the perfect invite. It really was that simple. Their store is GREAT! They have some adorable bride things - including the little Emergency day kits that fit inside a clutch - LOVE THEM, I bought them for my bridesmaids! They have great Kate Spade items, and just about anything else you could need. I HIGHLY recommend stopping in, and definitely using RSVP for all your invitation needs!!! THANK YOU RSVP for helping to make my upcoming wedding easy...not always something you can say during wedding planning. I'll be back!

RSVP Greensburg is fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Nicole F

RSVP Greensburg is an adorable store with a wide variety of invitations and save the dates. But even better than the selection is the customer service provided by Liz and Rachel, from my first visit to the store, to the numerous emails and (custom) proofs, to the final presentation of our save the dates, they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with my save the dates. I can't wait to order my wedding invitations from RSVP Greensburg and highly recommend using them to anyone planning a wedding or big party in the Greensburg or Pittsburgh area!

RSVP is THE BEST even if you live 2,000 miles away!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Ashley H

Rachel & Liz were so helpful and I had the perfect invitations! I grew up in Greensburg so I knew of RSVP, I called and asked if we could order these via email. It was great they emailed me and I approved everything from 2,0000 miles away. They offered to send me samples of the shimmer invitations, but I left it up to them and I was not disappointed. They added the perfect amount of elegance to my invitations. It's so nice to trust a company when you are busy planning a wedding. I could not recommend a better business for anyone, anywhere!!

Angelina Norris

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Angelina G

RSVP Greensburg was a wonderful shop to go to for invitations. Rachel was so sweet and so easy to work with. She went over proofs with us over and over again to make sure It was perfect. Everyone commented on how lovely and professional our invites were. Overall, great experience.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Nicole V

I visited RSVP Greensburg for invitations for our fall wedding. Rachel and her team were so helpful and I found the perfect invitation! RSVP Greensburg has many options for invitations and Rachel was very patient with us and helped us to pin point what type of invitation we wanted and show us examples. Rachel and her team were also helpful in wording the invitations and providing example text. I'm sure that for those who know exactly how they want the invitation worded this may not be needed but I found it very helpful to see wording on other invitations and get an idea on how to word the invitation. You will not be disappointed if you go with RSVP Greensburg!

Amazing and Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

I went in to RSVP with the idea in my head that I was probably going to leave empty handed because the store has so many beautiful invitations that they would be too expensive and I would not be able to afford them. I was pleasantly surprised! Rachel waited on me right away and immediately we started looking through tons of invitations. She knew what books to look in to help narrow down the search and stay in my price point. I fell in love with one and was happy to find that it was in my budget. It was perfect! They hold your hand through out the whole process making sure you get as many proofs as you need to make sure it is just right. The process was so smooth. My invitations were finished and ready in no time. I would recommend RSVP to anyone! These girls are great!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Jaela W

These girls were so helpful and patient, they truly provided a very pleasant experience! My invitations were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and very reasonably priced. Thanks again girls!!!

RSVP is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Chelsey W

First, Rachel and Liz are absolutely wonderful! They will help you with everything they can, from start to finish. They will change your proof a hundred times to whatever you want, don't, color, whatever, no questions asked. Rachel was a blessing to work with. She truly is a genuinely sweet person. My save the dates were phenomenal. I went with magnets with our engagement pictures. They were nothing short of perfect. They were also done super fast! My invitations, omg... Absolutely gorgeous!!!! So many compliments I have received on them. I love love love them!! :) I cannot thank RSVP enough or encourage every bride to go there enough! I will be going to RSVP with all of my future invitation needs! They also have an adorable shoppe with a lot of cute things! Thanks again!! :) Chelsey Ward

Excellent Job/ Great Service

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Angela S

These girls do amazing work with invitations. At first, I wanted to do mine on my own, but I was told by my mother that with everything going on, l let someone else do them. When you walk in the door everyone greets you, and you get waited on right away. They take the time out to make sure that you get exactly what you want. During the proof process they make sure that every detail is in place, and it's perfect for your big day! They were great, and I recommend them to all brides!!!

Go to RSVP

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Heather C

RSVP was wonderful for my wedding and shower invitations. Rachel and Liz are wonderful to work with.

Perfect invitations for any bride!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Amanda M

RSVP in Greensburg was the perfect business for my invitations. Rachel and Liz worked around my schedule to make sure I had an appointment very quickly, but were also incredibly helpful through the process. The selections offered were abundant, suggestions were thoughtful, and the end product was amazing. They took the time to understand what my needs were and gave a fantastic price for a very high-quality product. I would fully recommend this business as I have rarely come across a business that surpasses a high standard that I was expecting. Worth every penny, worth every minute, worth a consultation!

I 100% recommend RSVP Greensburg!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Megan S

Rachel and her team at RSVP Greensburg were AMAZING! My mom and I randomly stopped in here on a Saturday thinking that we would just take a peek to get some ideas for my wedding invites, but ended up sitting down and leaving the shop with my choice narrowed down to two styles. We didn't make an appointment, but Liz was more than eager to help. They have a fantastic selection, and I ended up spending much less than we had originally planned. Rachel was very quick to respond to emails and made sure everything was 100% how we wanted before we placed our order. I would recommend RSVP Greensburg to anyone looking for invites or other stationery. The shop is very cute!

Send Email