Need Invitations? Look no further than rsvp!!

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5024 route 30, greensburg, PA

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Courtney M

Rachel and Liz who own RSVP are two of the nicest, most genuine people I have I ever met. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and simple minute details such as wedding invitations can become stressful. As we were planning, we contemplated just creating the invitations ourselves to save on some money. However, after a trip to RSVP, we quickly decided that with many other details that we needed to prepare for, that having professionals create our invitations was the way to go. I had two other girlfriends get married around the same time as me, and they both decided to create their own invitations. Not only did this become a very time consuming, major headache for them, but both of them turned out incorrectly and needed to be redone. In addition, the savings to DIY this project is not significant enough for the headache that comes along with making these. Our initial wedding was to be in September 2012, however my husband got sick a few weeks before our wedding and we were forced to postpone. Upon hearing this, Rachel and Liz called us and said as soon as we were back on our feet to let them know and they would be happy to incur the cost of the new invitations that needed to be sent. With all of the stress of Scott's illness, and replanning for another wedding date, this was a huge burden lifted off of us. Rachel and Liz are truly an example of a small business that works to ensure every customer has a pleasant experience. Their kind gesture has made us customer's for life. My mom and I have continued to shop in their store (you should check it out- they have so many unique one of a kind items!). As Scott was recovering, they were constantly asking how he was doing, and if there was anything they could do to help. If you are looking for an affordable, unique, and fun place to create custom wedding invitations, I HIGHLY recommend RSVP. Save the headache and let the professionals take care of this for you! You won't regret it. Happy wedding planning!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Jessi S

RSVP (Rachel and Liz) were incredibly helpful in picking out my wedding invitations. They helped me with every single detail and were absolutely wonderful to work with. I originally thought that I would order my wedding invitations online, but I am SO HAPPY I chose to buy from RSVP. The prices are the same as online and it's great to have experts to talk to and bounce ideas off of throughout the process. Ordering invitations from RSVP was one of the easiest and best experiences of the wedding planning process. Thanks Rachel and Liz!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

I am very indecisive and I had a vague idea of what invitations I wanted. These girls were extremely patient and helpful. My invitations were beautiful and I would definitely recommend RSVP to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Kathryn M

I am so happy that I chose to go through RSVP Greensburg for our wedding invitations. Being able to sit down with them and look through/talk through all the options was SO much easier than trying to order online by myself. The proofing process was great because we had control over everything. I originally did not want to go through an invitation store because I thought it would be much more costly but we ended up spending less on my invitations than what we found online. Their service was extraordinary and I was 100% happy with the outcome; not a single regret. I absolutely recommend RSVP Greensburg.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Ashlie H

RSVP Greensburg is phenomenal! From going to pick out options for our wedding invitations to finalizing our project Rachel and Liz were incredibly patient and perfected what I had envisioned. I visited several other locations that were rather pricey and did not really listen to what I had in mind or stay within my budget. RSVP Greensburg had fair prices and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I do not live close to Greensburg so after my initial visit we did everything through email and they were very accommodating...my invitations were mailed to me in perfect condition. I HIGHLY recommend going to visit their location...it's cute and the possibilities are endless! Our wedding has came and gone and I am still in LOVE with our invitations. Thanks RSVP Greensburg!!! -Ashlie

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Renee D

Rachel and Liz were so helpful with my wedding invitations. They helped to put my mind at ease during a stressful time. My invitations were beautiful and I had so many compliments about how nice they were. RSVP is the place to go for affordable and beautiful wedding invitations, all customized to you. I will be getting my wedding programs, place cards, and table numbers from them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Personal! Fun! Seamless! I couldn't be happier with my overall experience with Rachel and Liz! I live in California, but I'm getting married in Ligonier, PA. I went to all the trendy invitation stores here in Los Angeles and never felt quite satisfied or happy with any of the invitation options I was presented with. I was overwhelmed by sales people telling me "you're ordering them too late", "they wouldn't be ready in time," "this brand has what you're looking for," "you don't need to look through this book," etc. I had given up in frustration and was going to design some on line. But then, I went home and my mom took me into RSVP Greensburg. I was skeptical at best walking in after my previous endeavors. I was more than pleasantly surprised with my experience! Rachel and Liz made everything so easy for me! They weren't pushy or suggestive; they truly wanted me to find exactly what I was looking for and I did!!! The atmosphere was relaxed and casual and I actually had fun looking through all the choices! They really helped me find exactly the aesthetic I was looking for. I had a couple options in mind and headed back home to Los Angeles and showed them to my fiance. We chose one and everything else was finalized via email. Rachel and Liz were quick to reply to any and all of my questions (not always easy given the time change). They made some suggestions I hadn't thought of for language and I'm so pleased they did! Two short weeks later my invitations arrived in the mail, beautifully packaged! I was so pleased with them!! I've received so many compliments on my invitations - unique, classic, beautiful! I owe these compliments to Rachel and Liz hands down!!! Thank you ladies for your relaxed, casual and fun personalities! You turned a stressful situation for me into a really positive, fun time!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Based on several recommendations, we decided to visit RSVP Greensburg to see what they had to offer for my wedding invitations. My mom and I were warmly welcomed into the store and provided with numerous selections based on our criteria. Rachael and Liz were very knowledgeable of the products available today and helped to keep us on budget. When my fiancé and I went back to make our final selection, we were pleasantly surprised how easy Rachael and Liz made the process. We would highly recommend RSVP Greensburg for all of your wedding needs. They are detail oriented, experienced and very timely. They answered all of our emails within 24 hours and our invitations arrived exactly when they were scheduled. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Rachael and Liz are an amazing team. Thanks so much for making this experience stress free! -Megan

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Bethany B

My fiance, family and I were all extremely impressed with RSVP Greensburg. Rachel and Liz worked tirelessly to ensure that every single question was answered, every concern addressed, every invitation perfect, and every member of the families more than pleased. I would absolutely recommend the team at RSVP Greensburg to every bride and anyone looking to purchase invitations or paper goods of any sort. The atmosphere is comfortable, the staff friendly, and the products are gorgeous. A great bonus was the affordable pricing. The location was local for me, but I would gladly travel a considerable distance to purchase from them again (although next time it ideally won't be for wedding invitations! Maybe thank you cards or baby shower invites).

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Kristen V

I used RSVP for my wedding invitations and thank you cards. I am the kind of person who likes to touch and see things before buying, so buying these items online was not an option for me! My sister, mom and I met with Rachel and she was amazing! She sat with me for probably close to two hours! We went through their enormous selection, found the invitations of my dreams and then we went through all the font and ink color options! She would pull samples of what I was interested in so I knew exactly what my invitations would look like. She was also great through the proofing process. Her attention to every detail is amazing and greatly appreciated! I feel like she went above and beyond to make sure my invitations and thanks yous were perfect and they are! Also, reasonable priced, which is nice when planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I was referred to RSVP by a friend and I'm exteremely happy that I was. Not only did my wedding invitations turn out beautifully but the girls helped me every step of the way. There was multiple times throughout the process that I had kept changing my mind about the style and color of the invitations and they were very nice about it and did their best to make the invitations exactly what I wanted. Even after I received my gorgeous invitations they still sent me a follow up card wishing me well and hoping that my invitations were exactly what I wanted. If you only read one review in your lifetime, let it be this one, and let these amazing girls prepare your wedding invitations for you, you will NOT regret it.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Sarah M

I chose RSVP as they came highly recommended by a friend and I've been in their store a few times and it's the cutest place ever! Starting with the save-the-dates, Rachel and Liz could not have made the process any easier. We had them on order within a week of meeting with them. The result was exactly what we wanted - something unique and excellent quality. I could not have been any happier with them. The invitation process naturally took a little longer as expected, but was so unstressful because of the excellent service that Rachel and Liz provide. Rachel went above and beyond and met with me to look through binders of invitation samples on the morning of her own baby shower to work around my schedule. Who does that?! Both her and Liz were so patient and worked closely with me until I was completely satisfied and were so quick to respond and provide updates to me the whole way through the process. I can't recommend them enough. They really were such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Nicole N

We went to RSVP Greensburg after we talked with Rachel at the Greensburg bridal show. She was awesome to work with and spent so much time with us and showed us book after book of invitations and provided us with very helpful suggestions, and our invitations for the bridal shower and wedding are so beautiful! She and Liz are experts in their field and really work very hard to ensure you are absolutely satisfied with your order. Rachel and Liz are so patient and helpful and go the extra mile for all of your needs. The shop has many other items that you can choose from for your wedding needs! We highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed.

Perfect invitations

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Mallory Z

I used RSVP greensburg recently and found exactly what I was looking for when it came to my wedding invitations! Rachel and all her staff were so helpful in helping me find what I wanted :) I HIGHLY suggest them to anyone in the market for invitations! :)

RSVP is the best!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Annette W

My fiance and I were unsure of where we would get our wedding invitations, but after spending an afternoon with the lovely ladies of RSVP, we knew we had to look no further. They were so patient with us; we went there with really no idea what we wanted. The first time there, we spent about 3 hours looking at invitation after invitation. They were so incredibly helpful and offered us numerous suggestions. Rachel was willing to make any changes that we wanted. I ended up changing my mind completely after the first time there, and they had me come in again and we started over. They had one thing in mind, and that was to help us so that our final product was exactly what we wanted, and in our budget. When we reached our final decision, we placed the order and Rachel and Liz were in constant communication with me when dealing with proofing. Our invitations turned out absolutely perfect, and we truly couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend RSVP, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Rachel and Liz!!

Beautiful Invitations and Programs!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Eileen M

RSVP is a wonderful vendor. They were easy to work with and so helpful! Very knowledgeable of the business and helped every step of the way. The end products were beautiful! I ordered my wedding invitations and programs from them and could not have been happier. Thank you RSVP!!

THE BEST VENDOR IN MY ENTIRE WEDDING

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alexis F

Rachel and Liz were both amazing!! I worked mostly with Rachel and she was so quick with responses and kept me on track! Usually I would have to contact the vendor to set up meetings, ask questions, etc. but with Rachel, she was the one to keep me on track and I greatly appreciated it! With the stress of planning a wedding, this was easily the part I did not stress about. Rachel handled absolutely everything in a timely manner and made sure everything was PERFECT! The Save-The-Dates and the invitations were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Not only were they perfect, but Rachel took the extra time to stuff all of my invitations to save me time!! It was a great surprise to walk into the shop to find out she did all of the extra work for me!! I would recommend this pair to absolutely anyone!! I will DEFINITELY work with these two in the future!

great invites, great price

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Julie

Our invitations came out perfectly. The staff was so patient and helpful with every question I had and little detail I wanted changed. The price was incredibly reasonable and it even included personalized thank you notes. They do a great job. :)

Outstanding Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Ashlee N

We absolutely LOVED our Save-the-Dates, Shower Invitations, and Wedding Invitations from RSVP! They have a HUGE selection of invitations to look at, and they went out of their way to make things just perfect for us! We LOVE working with Rachel and Liz, and would recommend them to anyone! :)

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Julie A

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! I struggled for weeks trying to find the perfect invitations, but I was disappointed with everything I was finding online until I went to RSVP Greensburg. My fiancé and I recently ordered our invitations and could not be happier! The invitations came out gorgeous, and Rachel's customer service is top notch. She allowed me to proof the invitations many many times before ordering, and make minor changes as I saw fit. The price is great, and I absolutely love them! The selection was vast and their products had very high quality. My sister even went to RSVP Greensburg for the bridal shower invites and had great service as well! I definitely recommend this company if you are looking for quality wedding invitations on a budget! I will be going back to order my ceremony programs and place cards for the reception!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Jaira T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about RSVP Greensburg. Rachel was AMAZING to work with. She is very down to earth which made the process of finding save the dates and invitations enjoyable as opposed to stressful. Rachel and her team made the magnet save the date I had envisioned come to life .. it was beyond perfect. The invitation process was just as stress free. I picked out the invite I thought I liked and she sent me the proofs. After some thought I decided I did not want to go with them. Without hesitation she helped set up a date and time for me to come in again to look through the many books of invitation samples. She had every style and option you could ever imagine. Needless to say my invitations came out perfectly and were reasonably priced. Also, in her shop they have really cute items to purchase. I've bought numerous items at her store between napkins for Christmas to picture frames for some future wedding pictures. I would definately recommend RSVP Greensburg to anyone and everyone.

Wonderful Quality & Personalized Service

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Ali B

I went to RSVP Greensburg for my save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you notes. My sister and I have both gone to them for everything involving our weddings because they are incredibly attune to our needs and simply share their own experiences and expertise to guide our decisions. Rachel is very helpful and patient; she sets aside time and space for individual consults with the bride and follows up to finalize every detail- nothing will go unchecked. They have a great inventory, also, so you will have no problem finding what you want! It's the perfect blend of the individual attention and coziness of a small boutique with the selection of a large store. Definitely check it out!

Absolutely Love RSVP!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Jaclyn H

Rachel and her staff went above and beyond to help me find the perfect invitations for our wedding. They were patient and helpful through the entire process. I couldn't wait to send out our gorgeous invites. I received many compliments and wouldn't change a thing! Thanks RSVP!

TO RSVP Greensburg