Need Invitations? Look no further than rsvp!!

RSVP Monograms & More Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5024 route 30, greensburg, PA (724) 838-7787

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Renee K

Words cannot describe the amazing service I received at RSVP while choosing our invitations! From the moment I met everyone, I knew I came to the right place. Everyone is so honest and gives such amazing feedback, which is perfect for someone like me who had no idea what she was... Read More looking for. Everyone works so closely with you to ensure that you get the best product. They are extremely fast with getting everything to you as well. I was overjoyed with the final product and have gotten nothing but amazing compliments on how beautiful our invitations look. A huge Thank you to everyone at RSVP! I would do business with them any day. They are all amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah F

RSVP is amazing for all invitation needs! They just recently made a custom birthday invitation for my soon to be five year old! They are easy to work with and can get the job done quickly if you need it! Wonderful service and a great staff!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lindsey S

I worked with Susan and the RSVP team on my wedding invitations and they surpassed my expectations! All of my guests were so impressed with the elegant details of my invitations. RSVP is great to work with and they are always so happy and pleasant when I come in. Great job... Read More ladies! I would recommend RSVP to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Meg M

I didn’t even know where to being when it came to my wedding invites. The girls at RSVP were so incredibly helpful and helped me find the absolute PERFECT invitations for my wedding! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!! They definitely are the best in the business!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jamie H

I used RSVP in the past for my own wedding invites and again this fall for my friends wedding and bridal shower invites. They always do a wonderful job and are so great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ashley K

RSVP was a great choice for wedding invitations! They helped me through the entire process from start to finish and were always ready and willing to answer any questions I had. They also helped me with a beautiful seating chart and extra accessories for my wedding day like... Read More napkins and table numbers. I received so many compliments on my invitations and RSVP has a huge selection of options to choose from to fit your style.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Leah H

The ladies at RSVP were so amazing. We got everything from our save the date to thanks you from them and they were there every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Chelsea B

I'm so happy I went to RSVP for my wedding invites! It was a great experience from beginning to end and I couldn't be happier with the finished product.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Cady H

Look no further for your invitation needs! I was really hoping I could support a local business for my invitations and I was so pleased with all of the help RSVP provided for us. All of the ladies at RSVP were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process.... Read More Initially, we went to RSVP for wedding invitations and we ended up using them for wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, shower invitations, escort cards AND a small registry! The selection of paper products they have is incredible, not to mention their lovely home decor items! You absolutely will not regret working with this wonderful group of women. Thank you, RSVP team!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Danielle S

RSVP was great! They patiently helped us find invitations we loved within our budget and we were thrilled with how they looked when we got them.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Abra M

RSVP was a great experience from beginning to end! They make sure your invitations are the best they can be, and help you with everything regarding the process. I highly recommend them! Stop in and see their shop too! That have all kinds of unique and beautiful gifts!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Danielle S

RSVP was a great place to get my wedding invitations because I had no clue what I wanted. The girls sat with me and went through pages and pages of invitations until we found my style. They made everything so easy and the final product beautiful and classic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kimberly T

I highly recommend RSVP! We used RSVP in Greensburg, PA for our wedding invitations, place cards, programs, thank you cards and our welcome bag info sheets (all of our wedding stationary) and we could not be more pleased with the results. After doing a ton of research and... Read More getting quotes with other vendors, we decided RSVP offered the best combination of value, range and customization, and--most importantly--quality. RSVP also was highly recommended by our family and friends. We were not disappointed. Many family and friends of ours, whom are also checking out wedding stationery vendors -have remarked on the high quality of our wedding stationary (programs, welcome bag info sheets, and invitations). They are also amazed to hear the price which is inexpensive to most vendors, especially in the Washington, DC area where we live. The RSVP team is great to work with, they meet deadlines, take the time to work with you to customize your ideas to paper, and are committed to achieve the results you want. And, they are super nice :) Living in the Washington, DC area, they made our requests and transactions seamless. We give RSVP our highest recommendation and will be using them in the future for other stationary requests.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kristen S

I do not think I can thank everyone at RSVP enough for everything they have done for me as I was planning our wedding. They are extremely friendly and were so attentive to my needs/wants. I purchased our invitations, programs, and place cards from them and I will be having... Read More them print our thank you's as well. They definitely kept me on track as to the timelines I had to meet and when I got behind as the wedding approached, they went above and beyond and had our programs overnighted! I truly appreciate all of their hard work! Every opinion or suggestion they made ended up adding that special attention to detail, and they always made my husband and I feel welcome when we stopped by! Thanks again team RSVP!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jacki M

If I could give them 100 starts i would! They were the absolutely the BEST vendor to work with. RSVP made our invites, our programs and some of our gifts for our bridal party. Rachel, Liz and all the ladies were AMAZING. Our invitations were Beautiful, could not have been any... Read More happier. I will never go anywhere else for invitations ever again!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kristen L

I recently had my invitations made at RSVP after originally wanting to make them myself with an online website. I went in with a design I wanted to use and Rachel and Liz were able to replicate it and make it personal. They stuck within my budget and had creative ideas on ways... Read More to save a few dollars here and there. They were so knowledgeable and were able to give me exactly what I was looking for. Not only that but I don't live near by (about an hour away) and they met me half way to deliver my invites so I wouldn't have to drive all the way out there again. Talk about customer service! Any brides to be need to do look into this place, you won't be disappointed ;)

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Casey P

Rachel and Liz were absolutely amazing! I went in not knowing anything I wanted for my invitations. They made me feel comfortable and made the invitations perfect. My family and friends are still telling me how amazing they are. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Jill G

I would for sure HIGHLY recommend RSVP Greensburg! Rachel and Liz are so helpful and super responsive!! In my wedding planning experience so far, I have not met many vendors that are both thorough and responsive, but these ladies hit it out of the park!! The whole process was... Read More extremely easy and crazy fast. The options were endless, but the prices were extremely reasonable. I also love that while they give you tons of options and add ons there is zero pressure to spend more. I could not have done it with one of those online services myself in the same time frame or price for that matter.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Amy G

Just received and sent our invitations for our June wedding and I couldn't be happier! They turned out beautifully and we have been received many compliments on them. RSVP was awesome to work with, they not only helped us achieve the look we wanted but also gave us great... Read More guidance on how to get what we wanted while staying on budget. Everyone at the store was super helpful in answering any questions I had and Rachel even offered to help us out with alternative venue suggestions when we thought there was an issue with ours. They definitely go the extra mile with customer service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK$$$ In all seriousness this is the best place to go for your invitations. I not only used them for my save the dates, invitations and thank you cards, but my maid of honor used them for my shower invitations. I have designed and created invitations for two... Read More of my friends weddings and found RSVP to be cheaper(and better quality) than doing everything myself! They also have a wonderful atmosphere and a quick turn around after you choose your design. Best in the business for sure!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jena B

Rachel and Liz were super nice and helpful in helping me find the perfect wedding invitations! The proof and invitations came very quickly and were absolutely beautiful! I would def recommend going to RSVP for invitations! I had a great experience and got many compliments from... Read More my guests about the invitations!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kelly D

Rachel & Liz are way better than the best!! They are so, so sweet! They also have great ideas and absolutely listen to what you want. We wanted a custom phrase on the back of our invitation and they came up with the perfect design for it! The invitations are perfect, so... Read More professional, perfect colors, and personalized just for our wedding! Not only are they so kind, but they are timely & welcoming! You don't feel pressured to buy anything from the store, but I so rarely walk out with empty hands! RSVP is the way to go!!! Thanks girls!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Jamie R

Rsvp was very helpful even though they were very busy. The girls are very friendly and eager to help. They got my profs back in record time and answer emails immediately. I love my wedding invitations! They came back perfectly. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jeannette G

Highly highly recommend. Rachel and her team were wonderful. Prompt, helpful, and attention to details! Rachel took time to discuss ideas with me and help with formatting our invites! I'm going to have them do my programs too! =)

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Taylor R

Rachel and Liz were angels! They were so patient, so kind, and so helpful throughout our entire process! I would recommend RSVP Greensburg to any bride. They were fantastic in every way! They'll make you paper dreams come true!