After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie S

RAWM is amazing! We wouldn't change a single thing about our special day. For someone who plans and organizes for a living, it was tough to relinquish control, especially for my own wedding, but we put our complete trust in RAWM and they delievered something better than we could... Read More have ever imagined! It was a magical day. Every wedding should be this stress free and perfect! Thank you so much Stevi ,Brittany, Kalika and Stephanie! You're attention to detail, your responsiveness and your amazing personalities made it that much more special. We will never forget you guys. :) xoxoxo The Smiths

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michelle C

My fiancé and I decided to elope with just a few friends and had an amazing ceremony in the redwood grove. We were so happy from start to finish, the run away with me team was caring, fun and on top of everything! Communication was great, these are not your typical planners and... Read More they say right up front that if you want to be involved in every detail of planning that it may not be the right fit. They are truly meant for the bride that wants an easy turn key wedding. Just Show up and enjoy perfection!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I decided to plan our wedding through Run Away With Me because we wanted a wedding that was special to us and that could be shared with our closest family members and friends. We chose the vineyard garden location with a classic elegance style. Everything turned... Read More out perfectly! I loved being able to sit back and relax for most of our wedding planning. We just did the fun stuff like sending Pinterest photos for design and floral ideas and selecting the menu (there were so many great options!). People were surprised that I would plan a wedding from a long distance away without seeing the venue or tasting the cake ahead of time but I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Our guests loved the experience and even said that our wedding was one of their favorites. They said that it was a leap of faith to do a wedding like this but our coordinator, Kalika, and officiant were so responsive and accommodating during the process that I never worried about the final product. Several months later, we are still talking about it, sharing stories and showing pictures. Most people have the same reaction and say they wish they had done something like this instead of the big, hotel reception wedding. They have even gone as far as to say they hated the entire process of planning a wedding and didn't even get to enjoy it as it happened. Not me, I loved my wedding from the planning to the ceremony and dinner reception. It was perfect. Thank you Run Way With Me!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katy S

Got the pleasure of working with Kalika and team at Wedgewood Weddings Stonetree in Novato. Everyone was friendly, organized, and very communicative. The bride and groom were always the priority. Room was beautifully put together and everything went smoothly.. I don’t think the... Read More wedding could have gone better! 5 stars for RAWM!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Crystal K

Run Away with Me made our elopement an absolute dream. Wedding planning was so overwhelming and stressful so we decided eloping would be the best idea for us. I still wanted to make our wedding day special and wanted more than simple courthouse elopement, but I had no idea where... Read More to even start. Even looking into how to make our elopement special was a headache. As soon as I found RAWM I was head over heels in love. It was EXACTLY what I wanted without the stress and planning and coordination of it all. All I had to do was show up. No stress, no worries, just wedded bliss. A few weeks before our wedding the devastating fires hit the area, and while The Run Away with Me team sadly suffered losses, they went out of their way to contact me to reassure me my day would still be special which left me dumbstruck. With everything that was going on, they were able to make me feel like a priority even though they had way more important things to deal with. It was truly amazing to know and see how much their couples meant to them. Our elopement couldn't have been more perfect. It was better than I had imagined and more than I could have ever pulled off myself. AND THE PICTURES! I'm always telling people pictures don't do the moment justice but my photos are STUNNING. They captured every moment beautifully and left me speechless. I can't thank Britt, Kalika and Stephanie enough for making our day so amazing.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 ian c

run away with me is very detail-oriented, they give u a personal touch and you feel like they r not just providing a professional service, in fact they r like your family helping you with care and love! highly recommended! thanks a lot to Brit and Kalika!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie K

When my husband and I decided to have a small wedding in Sonoma the first wedding planner I came across was Run Away With Me. After looking at 14 other planners they were by far the best option for an easy breezy wedding at an affordable cost. These ladies took care of... Read More absolutely everything and our wedding was perfect! All we had to do was show up and enjoy the experience. It was almost too easy. Being a designer, I had a hard time giving up all that control but I'm so glad I did because I couldn't have asked for anything better. The Venue was breath taking, the cake was delicious, the hair and makeup artist gave me the exact look I wanted, the food was so good and our music and flowers were exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend these ladies if you want to have your wedding in wine country.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Run Away With Me embodies the future of weddings! My husband and I were looking for a beautiful elopement in wine country without the stress and hassle of planning a wedding in another state. RAWM took care of every detail flawlessly. They handle the little details (e.g.,... Read More how to fly with your wedding dress) to the big details (e.g., choosing the ceremony site), so you truly do not have to worry. RAWM also has the best hair and makeup artists around--not to mention a great photographer! On our wedding day, the entire RAWM team worked very hard to ensure everything was perfect! I always felt like they were one step ahead of us. If you are looking for a stress-free way to have a gorgeous and intimate wedding, you have to go with RAWM! They are fantastic planners, great people, and are creating the future of weddings!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelie C

I live in Hawaii and we decided that we wanted to get away from the beaches and have an intimate wedding in wine country. I handed some information to Kalika and left it up to her. The wedding was AMAZING! Even the HMU artists did an amazing job on me and my girls (without a... Read More trial)! The photographer that they selected captured everything perfectly...from pictures of us in the vineyard down to a very sweet photo of my uncle holding my baby nephew (I even printed that one out to give to him cause it’s so stinking cute). Our officiant Stevi is such a sweet person and I loved the way she did the ceremony. One regret: I wish I had them do my reception (obviously, this is my fault). We had a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant (it went well and no complaints), but I’m convinced that RAWM would’ve done a WAY better job.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lisa B

You will not find a better event planner company then Run Away With Me. Their team has the idealistic wedding planners thoughtful and kind yet when it comes to working with the vendors and making sure everything is perfect they will exceed all of your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cristina T

I have had the pleasure of working with RAWM as an event chef and I absolutely love Britt and her team. They are communicative, detailed and go above and beyond to create beautiful, unique weddings in amazing winery venues around Sonoma. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to... Read More anyone seeking an event planner!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ivy Z

Run Away With Me creates the most amazing weddings! I work with the team on a regular basis (as their ceremony musician). They are professional, imaginative, and passionate about creating unique and magical weddings for their clients. It's always a true honor to work with the... Read More RAWM team and their clients!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica A

RAWM team is amazing, they really know how to make a bride feel at ease and so special, not to mention how incredibly professional and friendly they are. They really take care of every detail and leave nothing unchecked. Bravo!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Harrison S

I cannot even put into words how wonderful the RAWM team is. They truly went above and beyond for our wedding, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough!Choose Runaway With Me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Cam P

Run Away With Me is one of the most hardworking, reliable and detailed wedding planning companies in Sonoma County. It is truly remarkable how they are able to accommodate such detailed and inclusive packages that capture what a destination wedding in Sonoma county is all about.... Read More If you ever wanted to get married in Northern California's wine country and needed a wedding planner, look no further than Run Away With Me.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

My husband and I eloped in September, and Run Away With Me made it magical. We wanted to have a stress free wedding, and it was just that. We literally just had to show up. My only request was that we had photos taken in the gorgeous Napa vineyard, and Run Away With Me made... Read More sure I had all the photos I wanted. The photos were beautiful, the cake was delicious, and the ceremony was romantic. We could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Linda D

Run Away With Me is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I live on the East Coast and wanted to elope in a beautiful vineyard in California. Sounds perfect and romantic, but not so easily planned unless you happen to book it with RAWM. We were lucky enough to run across their... Read More site through The Knot and after speaking with Britt, who outlined all the possibilities and alternatives, I knew we were in the right hands. The rest was almost too easy! Any question or concern I had, was immediately answered by our planning consultant, Kalika - from specifics for the wedding to recommendations for restaurants in the area, all our inquiries were completely handled. All members of the RAWM team are the best in the business and provided exceptional service. The photographs were ALL phenomenal; The officiant, Stevi, crafted an elegant and poignant ceremony. It was as though she knew us for years; My makeup and hair were incredible; The bouquet and boutonnière were perfect; The cake was beautiful AND gluten free :) RAWM exceeded our expectations and planned our special day just perfectly... it was magical! I felt like I was starring in my very own fairytale! RAWM is truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brandon M

Our wedding day could not have been better. The amazing Run Away with Me team turned our dreams into reality and is literally a one-stop-shop to completely plan, coordinate, set up, and perform any wedding! The North Bay/Wine Country fires in October 2017 affected our big day... Read More and while things were in flux, the RAWM team never faltered. Even through personal loss, they jumped into gear, always kept us in the loop with updates, found a completely new venue, and turned it into a truly wonderful and beautiful day (we even had some help from the weather, turning gray, smoky skies into clear blue!). I cannot say enough good things about the team – Kalika, Brittany, and Stephanie are all so talented and their dedication to what they do is more than evident. We highly recommend booking your wedding through RAWM; you will be in great hands!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

So many thoughts come to mind when I think about our wedding day and all the events tied to it. But the peace and comfort having Run Away With Me plan our special day made our wedding an incredible experience and one we will remember for the rest of our lives. We've already... Read More shared how exceptional Kalika and Brittany were with our family and friends. Every detail was covered beyond our imagination and we felt like royalty on our wedding day! Not knowing what to expect throughout the process, they reassured us everything was in place and ready and all was needed was for us to show up. From the initial consultation to the pronouncing of husband and wife, we were handled like we were their only clients. I cannot speak highly enough about our experience. Thank you Run Away With Me for giving my wife and I a day we'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Yesenia G

I HIGHLY recommend RAWM! I never knew what it is like to say, “this is the BEST day of my life”. I can truly say the best day of my life was the day I said, “I do”. RAWM made all my dreams come true. On my wedding day I had a whole team managing and taking care of everything.... Read More All I had to do take was pause and take deep breaths in order to really take in the moment as it went by as fast as the blink of an eye. I have never felt more beautiful and more taken care of then on our special day. I didn’t think that getting married and planning a wedding would be so stress free! It truly was that. RAWM took away all the stressors of planning so I was able to truly just enjoy being engaged. All the details and/or requests that we made were followed down to every detail. If I think back to my wedding day I would describe it as PERFECT ☺ - Mr & Mrs Ganzon

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Arden A

RAWM is an incredible service. I really ENJOYED my wedding planning process because I got to focus on the little details that were fun for me while RAWM took care of all the big things. Their strength is definitely the day of. The make-up, floral, catering, etc was ABSOLUTELY... Read More incredible. And the RAWM staff was just outstanding. There was a bit of a heatwave that weekend and Britt and Kalika went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable. They provided parasols and wet hand towels and Britt even made little frozen alcohol treats to keep people cool! I felt completely and totally taken care of and was able to be really present for my wedding. That was the greatest gift. And OMG the price! Thank you RAWM for making a Sonoma wedding an affordable option! The one issue I had was the lack of communication. I had a "larger" wedding (49 people) and I think that perhaps RAWM is not staffed enough for large groups yet.I felt like we were not a priority and that I had to really push to get what I needed. With over 40 people flying in from all over the country and being shuttled to a winery, I needed to provide people with details so they could get their flights, cars, hotels and plans booked and we could coordinate pickups and such. But Kalika kept telling me she was so busy with other weddings and that she'd get me information right away and then weeks would go by and I'd have to follow up (rinse and repeat). There were also a number of mistakes and missed details along the way that I think were overlooked because she was too busy and not equipped to handle such a large group. Until they get more staff, I think it's better to use their services for a smaller wedding. Overall, though, really a great service and I feel so lucky to have had such a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

If you're looking for a stress free wedding, call Run Away With Me. They literally do everything from booking venues, officiants, flowers, photography, music and food. All we had to do was fill out a preference form and show up. I am a natural born planner so handing over the... Read More reigns and trusting these guys to make my day perfect was not an easy thing to do but our wedding was beyond anything I could have ever expected. The venue was absolutely stunning as were the flowers. The musician was great and the food was amazing! Our officiant, Stevi, was very cool. After one phone call with her, I knew that she "got us". The readings she suggested were perfect for my husband and I. The pictures turned out incredible as well and I still can't choose which ones are my favorite. Kalika was our coordinator and she couldn't have been more professional and really made the process stress free. These guys are amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leah W

Overall, we had a great experience with the Run Away With Me team. The owner, Brittany was very easy to speak with and helped us get things in order in the beginning. Kalika, the lead coordinator was helping us the remainder of the time. Communication was a little less than what... Read More I would have preferred, but I am an extreme planner, so this might not bother others. And keep in mind, it's an elopement, so not as much planning goes into it as a big wedding - like I said, I am the type of person that likes to be in the know at all times, so I found myself reaching out a lot with questions. For the most part though, everything was very stress-free. The RAWM team sets up all of your vendors for you, which was very helpful and kept us in contact with only one person which was great for eliminating headaches. The wedding day went off without a hitch. It flowed very nicely and the venue we chose was absolutely stunning. The ceremony setup was beautiful and the RAWM team even surprised us by adding a second string player which we really appreciated! My hair/makeup artist, Katie, was AMAZING! She made me look like a movie star, I was so very happy with her. The officiant, Rick Tan, was also incredible. Although we only spoke on the phone once, he really connected with us and our family and it was like we had known him for years. We chose to go with our own photographer and videographer, so I cannot speak for those parts of the RAWM team. One thing I wasn't thrilled about was my bouquet. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the biggest deal. I had sent inspiration photos for my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere, and neither looked close to the pictures, unfortunately. I did like the boutonniere better than my bouquet though. Overall, the RAWM team made it very easy for us to just show up and get married. If you're looking to do an elopement in wine country, definitely look these guys up.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lindsey B

I was so excited about planning a wedding with them after I came across Run Away With Me! I had a great phono conversation with Brittany, and could not wait to hear a quote. Unfortunately, she seemed incredible busy and I became an afterthought. When I followed up with her 3... Read More separate times, and each time she apologized for not getting back to me quicker and that she would send a quote over the following day. Over a month later, I have still not heard from anyone. I would be cautious booking with this company for a destination, as they advertise that they handle absolutely everything for your wedding. After not hearing a price quote for over a month, I am not sure I would feel like a priority during the wedding planning process.

2017-06-05T12:53:40 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations.  As with all our potential clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible. Due our new approach to wedding planning we have grown quickly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

These guys are really the best. As an officiant that works with many wedding planners, Run Away with Me stands far and above the rest. They are fun, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about each wedding. I highly recommend them!