After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie S

RAWM is amazing! We wouldn't change a single thing about our special day. For someone who plans and organizes for a living, it was tough to relinquish control, especially for my own wedding, but we put our complete trust in RAWM and they delievered something better than we could... Read More have ever imagined! It was a magical day. Every wedding should be this stress free and perfect! Thank you so much Stevi ,Brittany, Kalika and Stephanie! You're attention to detail, your responsiveness and your amazing personalities made it that much more special. We will never forget you guys. :) xoxoxo The Smiths

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michelle C

My fiancé and I decided to elope with just a few friends and had an amazing ceremony in the redwood grove. We were so happy from start to finish, the run away with me team was caring, fun and on top of everything! Communication was great, these are not your typical planners and... Read More they say right up front that if you want to be involved in every detail of planning that it may not be the right fit. They are truly meant for the bride that wants an easy turn key wedding. Just Show up and enjoy perfection!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I decided to plan our wedding through Run Away With Me because we wanted a wedding that was special to us and that could be shared with our closest family members and friends. We chose the vineyard garden location with a classic elegance style. Everything turned... Read More out perfectly! I loved being able to sit back and relax for most of our wedding planning. We just did the fun stuff like sending Pinterest photos for design and floral ideas and selecting the menu (there were so many great options!). People were surprised that I would plan a wedding from a long distance away without seeing the venue or tasting the cake ahead of time but I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Our guests loved the experience and even said that our wedding was one of their favorites. They said that it was a leap of faith to do a wedding like this but our coordinator, Kalika, and officiant were so responsive and accommodating during the process that I never worried about the final product. Several months later, we are still talking about it, sharing stories and showing pictures. Most people have the same reaction and say they wish they had done something like this instead of the big, hotel reception wedding. They have even gone as far as to say they hated the entire process of planning a wedding and didn't even get to enjoy it as it happened. Not me, I loved my wedding from the planning to the ceremony and dinner reception. It was perfect. Thank you Run Way With Me!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lindsey B

I was so excited about planning a wedding with them after I came across Run Away With Me! I had a great phono conversation with Brittany, and could not wait to hear a quote. Unfortunately, she seemed incredible busy and I became an afterthought. When I followed up with her 3... Read More separate times, and each time she apologized for not getting back to me quicker and that she would send a quote over the following day. Over a month later, I have still not heard from anyone. I would be cautious booking with this company for a destination, as they advertise that they handle absolutely everything for your wedding. After not hearing a price quote for over a month, I am not sure I would feel like a priority during the wedding planning process.

2017-06-05T12:53:40 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations.  As with all our potential clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible. Due our new approach to wedding planning we have grown quickly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

These guys are really the best. As an officiant that works with many wedding planners, Run Away with Me stands far and above the rest. They are fun, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about each wedding. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christine B

Our wedding with Run Away With Me was perfect! From the very beginning, Karin, Kalika, and Britt took great care of us. In the initial phases, I appreciated that they never tried to up sell us, but always had additional options available when we asked. The wedding they put... Read More together was effortless on our part (and looked effortless on theirs!) and was absolutely gorgeous! From the initial planning, to the little details of the actual wedding, to the photography - everything was five stars! We couldn't have done anything like this on our own.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rose B

I am an officiant in beautiful wine country. I work with Run Away with Me several times a year and ALWAYS look forward to it. Their team is amazingly organized and friendly. It is always a delight for me work with them. The team hand picks sites for the couples to elope at. It... Read More is always the perfect setting. They are experienced in the wedding business and it shows. I will be working with them at the end of the year and I just can't wait! - Rose Barboza www.weddingsbyrosebarboza.com

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Run Away with Me far exceeded our expectations! Our goal was to have an intimate and stress free wedding in wine country. We are not from the area so Run Away with Me helped us find a beautiful and convenient venue and handled all the other details. They made all of the... Read More decisions leading up to our big day hassle free. My husband even nick named them "just show up". When our special day arrived, we were able to relax and really enjoy every aspect. We are so thankful to them for creating this beautiful experience for us! We tell all our friend considering elopement or destination wedding about Run Away with Me!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie D

I am a hair stylist/makeup artist in the Sonoma/Napa area. I work with Run Away With Me on about 20 to 30 elopements per year. They are a dream. Kalika is so responsive and organized. I am often the first vendor the bride deals with on her special day and I have never once had a... Read More bride say anything but praises for their experience with Run Away With Me. For the volume of weddings they do, that's really impressive. If you are someone who wants a beautiful and special day but are not interested in agonizing over whether your blush color matches the napkins AND the invitations this is the company for you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Run Away With Me was the best choice in a wedding planning company that we could have ever dreamed of! We live in Dallas and know no one in Napa, let alone anyone that we could trust with our wedding plans either. But Brittany and her team (our planner was Kalika) were simply... Read More amazing! As a bride, planning from afar was not easy...however they handled every email, every request, every nervous thought with such professionalism and care. They truly love their couples and what they do and it shows with their every move. I cannot recommend them enough, I owe the success of our wedding day to them!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Donna A

Our wedding day was PERFECT thank you to Run Away With Me. Not only did they help us choose the ideal venue for our style and size wedding, they handled all of the details and made it so simple for us! All of our guests told us that ours was the most authentic and beautiful... Read More wedding they had ever attended. We had the best day EVER and it was more amazing than we had imagined. Thank you, Run Away With Me!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We could not have been more thrilled with our elopement planned and orchestrated by the ladies of Run Away With Me. From the first call I made to the marketing team to the fabulous private wedding dinner after our ceremony in the grape vines of Sonoma, everything was perfect.... Read More Their follow thru and attention to detail really showed in my flowers, our delicious dinner prepared by our own private chef and the selection of the sweet minister. Finally, we could not be happier with our lovely photos that fully captured the beauty and romance of the whole day. We are forever grateful to the entire team for giving us the a memorable wedding that can not be topped. Jan and Ray - Atlanta, Georgia.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Katy W

The BEST wedding ever! Thank you Karin, Britt, and Kalika of Run Away With Me for creating what my guests said was "The best wedding ever!" and it truly was! With my busy schedule and no time for the details, the Run Away With Me team came to my rescue and made... Read More destination wedding planning all a breeze! After completing a few brief questionnaires and sending in my inspiration photos, they nailed my style and helped create just the right atmosphere and experience I always dreamed of - there were delightful surprises at every turn - a gorgeous location (at the right price), beautiful florals, delicious food and treats (yes, you CAN have excellent food at a wedding!), stellar photography, attentive stylists, personalized officiating, friendly and timely transportation, interactive DJ and photo booth host...each of the vendors did an amazing job and it required no work on my part! We felt like they each were part of the family- Melissa was amazing behind the camera, Jenny and Jen were fun to spend time with as we each took our turns in their hands for hair and makeup. Rev. Tim did a great job of keeping the ceremony short and sweet, as we requested, and we loved how he engaged our friends and family into the ceremony. Kirk did a great job on our little excursion to Gott's Roadside and DJ Vincent rocked the house as we danced the night away! The photo booth was the hit of the party! I kept thinking "where is everyone?" and then I would look over and see the line at the photo booth! It was truly "The BEST wedding ever" and I owe it all to you ladies! You were attentive, responsive, and there for me at every turn. No question went unanswered and there was no desire that you all couldn't make happen-I was even able to coordinate welcome bags for my guests from a distance. Thank you Run Away With Me for an amazing experience full of beautiful memories that we will cherish forever!

Perfect Garden Wedding at a Thomas George States (Sonoma County)

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Carmen P

I have a very busy life (business owner) and didn't wanted our wedding to be a headache. After hearing horror stories from past brides on how they end up with a lot to do the days before the wedding and sometimes tears and fights included. We decided to hire a professional... Read More that would take care of every last detail and that's exactly what Run Away with Me did. They're organized and very attentive. Kalika is a sweetheart. Everything was perfect and beautiful and the coordination on point. You just filled out a couple of questionnaires and the rest is up to them. Our wedding day was magical thanks to Run Away With Me! Highly recommended.

Romantic Sonoma Elopement

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

The team of Kalika, Britt and Karin took care of everything and we mean EVERYTHING. It was absolutely stress free and that allowed us to enjoy our wedding and the trip as a whole. We are from the Midwest so the thought of planning a destination wedding seem scary at first but... Read More RAWM blew us away. A big plus when they paired us with our amazing officiant, Stevi who added fun with a hint of sexy into our ceremony. Thank you so very much RAWM!!!

Small but amazing

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We had a very small and intimate wedding, we invited two couples to be apart of our special day. From the beginning to the end, it was truly amazing and very stress free. From the start, our wedding planner, makeup artist, officiate, photographer, down to our location was more... Read More than I ever expected or dreamed of. Everyone made our day a very special memory we will cherish forever. Thank you

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Kate V

My husband and I wanted a St. Patricks day destination wedding. We searched high and low with some specific criteria. I wanted to get married outside in a beautiful place and have amazing photography and Jack wanted a foodie locale for us to explore. This wish list led us to... Read More California Wine Country. Run Away With Me provided everything we could have hoped for and more. One of the most stressful things about planning a wedding are locating (and affording) top quality vendors. Run Away with Me took care of that. We were working with a world class team from the florist who made a stunning bouquet, to the hair and make-up artist that gave me exactly the look that I wanted (even prettier), to the incredible venue, to our officiant who allowed me to create a special Irish ceremony, to Kalika the wedding planner who answered all of our questions professionally. I also want to say a word about the photography. I believe that in most places I could have paid the cost of the whole wedding just for Britt's photography. When you have someone that good, the cost tends to skyrocket. The value of Run Away With Me is certainly far and beyond what you actually pay. Overall, this was a perfect-stress free wedding. It was more beautiful than we imagined and we have been raving about them throughout wine country because truly we can't stop talking about how working with them was the best wedding decision ever. I wish every couple getting married such a calm and happy experience. The day was truly perfect and all about our love.

Everything We Could Have Hoped For

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Edin R

We are so fortunate that we found Run Away With Me! We were together for 11 years and could never get a handle on wedding planning until we found the dream team of Britt and Kalika. We are locals (well, less than 50 miles from the venue), but coordinating everything ourselves... Read More was still too daunting. Run Away With Me truly works with top quality vendors and some of the most beautiful venues in Napa Valley. The price tag seems very competitive, too. I challenge you to coordinate your own Napa Valley wedding with this caliber of vendors and keep it all running smoothly for less money. While they offer a stress-free, leave-it-to-us approach, they were very flexible and accommodating when we did want a say in the details. For instance, the food was very important to us, and Kalika worked out a special menu that wowed us and our guests. Everyone who attended agreed this was the nicest, most fun wedding they've ever been to, and they applauded us for keeping it small and simple. All of the details were just fantastic. I already mentioned the food. The flowers were so pretty that our guests asked if they could take some home...I'm not kidding. The professionalism and attention to detail that Britt and Kalika brought was so relieving. Multiple people commented that we didn't seem nervous or stressed at all. Moments before the ceremony, we were just chilling with drinks in our hands. Our wedding was a long time coming, and Run Away With Me made it a reality in just a few short months. If we hadn't found them, I doubt we'd have made it this far. Thank you so much for everything!!!

5 Star Service: "Run Away With Me" Delivers!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Liz R

I am still floating after our wedding in Napa, organized and planned by the rockstar group, Run Away With Me! The ladies at Run Away With Me; Brittany, Kalika, and Karen were absolutely wonderful...they seemed to be able to read my mind at every turn. This is a full-service... Read More planner, so all my husband and I did was find outfits and send invitations, everything else was handled by our planners...it was stress-free and perfect for a couple that's too busy to plan, or intimidated by the wedding planning process...or both! They not only planned our wedding, but also helped us organize a welcome party for 50 people. It was effortless on my part, and the best compliment was that my guest keep saying that the events "were so us!" The team at Run Away With Me went the extra mile to make sure our tastes were reflected in all the details. Some special things to note: Hair and Makeup was provided, and was AMAZING...my hair looked perfect even at 2am, and I couldn't take a bad picture all night! The flowers, the venues, the food is all first class...don't worry that giving up control will mean that you have to give up quality, many of our guest said it was the nicest wedding they've ever been to, and I agree! The planners were not only great to me, they helped my bridesmaid plan a welcome brunch and helped her find venues, made recommendations, and it was perfect too! If I were to do it all again, I wouldn't even think of going somewhere else. I can't recommend this group highly enough. I was a skittish bride that didn't want the stress and pressure of planning a wedding, and was on the brink of a courthouse ceremony, but this was the perfect solution, I just wish we could do it all again!

Fabulous Wedding done in a couple phone calls

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We live in NY and wanted a vineyard wedding in Napa Valley. In starting to plan the whole thing we quickly realized that we didn't have the time to research, interview, and hire everyone and everything for our perfect day. The I stumbled across Run Away with Me online and... Read More everything changed! Britt and her coordinators handled the entire wedding to perfection. We basically just showed up to our fabulous wedding right in a vineyard with amazing views, decor, wine and a dinner amongst the best we have ever had. All our guests could not believe how perfect the entire day was and we are forever thankful. And to the future brides and grooms who think that Run Away with Me is too good to be true- go for it! Ours came out better than we could have imagined!!!

Easy Elopement!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jennifer B

If it wasn't for Run Away With Me (RAWM) I probably would NOT be married today! Thank God they followed back up with me and got the ball rolling. RAWM made it easy for me to finally nail down our elopment. RAWM are no fuss but awesomely fun planners that literally think of... Read More everything for your wedding/elopement day. If you are looking for a low stress day RAWM is right for you. We worked with RAWM just 3 weeks before the wedding. They kept me informed, were easy to reach, and most importantly answered all of my questions right away. Their communication and insight (including awesome recommendations for pre and post wedding planning) were spot on. I couldn't be more pleased knowing that everything was in motion and in good hands and the with the best part being no stress on my end. Literally, you just need to show up. With a dress. That's it, that simple. Or if you want to be involved, RAWM will incorporate your ideas and make it happen. I chose the low key approach and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. RAWM thought through every detail for me and planned a day that went smoothly and was beautifully executed. The venue was so elegant and exactly what I would have picked on my own. The flowers and decor were beautiful and complimented the venue perfectly. RAWM also planned the flow of the day, the menu, and after celebration details. They even checked up to make sure things were going smoothly which was very reassuring. RAWM are like your old girlfriends, they are there to make sure you look great and everything goes as planned. RAWM was just what we were looking for and more. They made my wedding beautiful, fun, but most of all easy! For everything I had included in our package, it was definitely affordable and worth every penny!!!

Amazing choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I absolutely am 100% happy with my choice to hire run away with me. They were professional, fun and made the whole day perfect. It was the easiest wedding ever! Without a doubt you should hire them if you want an elegant wedding without having all the stress. I got so many... Read More compliments on the way things turned out, but really couldn't take the credit except for hiring run away with me.

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Everything was perfect. I didn't have to do anything besides show up. My wife met with Brittany a couple of times and were in contact throughout the planning process. Together they came up with a masterpiece that blew away our expectations. The food, wine, vineyard and decor... Read More were all amazing. The entertainment which included a talented guitarist/singer, a DJ, a photo booth and a flip book had everyone laughing and dancing. I wouldn't have changed a thing and would recommend them without hesitation.

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

! My husband and I recently got married and used “Run Away With Me” for our wedding venue. It turned out to be the best day ever! All our dreams, expectations and much more were provided for use by Brittany and her staff. They are all professionals and did an amazing job. I... Read More felt like a queen for the day. Instead of being worried or stressed, we enjoyed our day with each other and our families. I highly recommend using them if you want your wedding day to be THE BEST DAY!

Stress Free and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Run Away With Me planned the perfect event for my wedding. The entire process was simple and stress free. My husband and I had a wonderful time and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful event. Kalika and Brittany took careful consideration of all of the details and were... Read More able to realize the vision that my husband and I had for our special day. We wanted a beautiful, tasteful, and intimate event to share with our closest family and friends and that is exactly what we got. Throughout my engagement people always commented on how relaxed and carefree I seemed and it's all because the planning was in good hands.