After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie S

RAWM is amazing! We wouldn't change a single thing about our special day. For someone who plans and organizes for a living, it was tough to relinquish control, especially for my own wedding, but we put our complete trust in RAWM and they delievered something better than we could... Read More have ever imagined! It was a magical day. Every wedding should be this stress free and perfect! Thank you so much Stevi ,Brittany, Kalika and Stephanie! You're attention to detail, your responsiveness and your amazing personalities made it that much more special. We will never forget you guys. :) xoxoxo The Smiths

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michelle C

My fiancé and I decided to elope with just a few friends and had an amazing ceremony in the redwood grove. We were so happy from start to finish, the run away with me team was caring, fun and on top of everything! Communication was great, these are not your typical planners and... Read More they say right up front that if you want to be involved in every detail of planning that it may not be the right fit. They are truly meant for the bride that wants an easy turn key wedding. Just Show up and enjoy perfection!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I decided to plan our wedding through Run Away With Me because we wanted a wedding that was special to us and that could be shared with our closest family members and friends. We chose the vineyard garden location with a classic elegance style. Everything turned... Read More out perfectly! I loved being able to sit back and relax for most of our wedding planning. We just did the fun stuff like sending Pinterest photos for design and floral ideas and selecting the menu (there were so many great options!). People were surprised that I would plan a wedding from a long distance away without seeing the venue or tasting the cake ahead of time but I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Our guests loved the experience and even said that our wedding was one of their favorites. They said that it was a leap of faith to do a wedding like this but our coordinator, Kalika, and officiant were so responsive and accommodating during the process that I never worried about the final product. Several months later, we are still talking about it, sharing stories and showing pictures. Most people have the same reaction and say they wish they had done something like this instead of the big, hotel reception wedding. They have even gone as far as to say they hated the entire process of planning a wedding and didn't even get to enjoy it as it happened. Not me, I loved my wedding from the planning to the ceremony and dinner reception. It was perfect. Thank you Run Way With Me!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

My husband and I eloped in September, and Run Away With Me made it magical. We wanted to have a stress free wedding, and it was just that. We literally just had to show up. My only request was that we had photos taken in the gorgeous Napa vineyard, and Run Away With Me made... Read More sure I had all the photos I wanted. The photos were beautiful, the cake was delicious, and the ceremony was romantic. We could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Linda D

Run Away With Me is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I live on the East Coast and wanted to elope in a beautiful vineyard in California. Sounds perfect and romantic, but not so easily planned unless you happen to book it with RAWM. We were lucky enough to run across their... Read More site through The Knot and after speaking with Britt, who outlined all the possibilities and alternatives, I knew we were in the right hands. The rest was almost too easy! Any question or concern I had, was immediately answered by our planning consultant, Kalika - from specifics for the wedding to recommendations for restaurants in the area, all our inquiries were completely handled. All members of the RAWM team are the best in the business and provided exceptional service. The photographs were ALL phenomenal; The officiant, Stevi, crafted an elegant and poignant ceremony. It was as though she knew us for years; My makeup and hair were incredible; The bouquet and boutonnière were perfect; The cake was beautiful AND gluten free :) RAWM exceeded our expectations and planned our special day just perfectly... it was magical! I felt like I was starring in my very own fairytale! RAWM is truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brandon M

Our wedding day could not have been better. The amazing Run Away with Me team turned our dreams into reality and is literally a one-stop-shop to completely plan, coordinate, set up, and perform any wedding! The North Bay/Wine Country fires in October 2017 affected our big day... Read More and while things were in flux, the RAWM team never faltered. Even through personal loss, they jumped into gear, always kept us in the loop with updates, found a completely new venue, and turned it into a truly wonderful and beautiful day (we even had some help from the weather, turning gray, smoky skies into clear blue!). I cannot say enough good things about the team – Kalika, Brittany, and Stephanie are all so talented and their dedication to what they do is more than evident. We highly recommend booking your wedding through RAWM; you will be in great hands!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

So many thoughts come to mind when I think about our wedding day and all the events tied to it. But the peace and comfort having Run Away With Me plan our special day made our wedding an incredible experience and one we will remember for the rest of our lives. We've already... Read More shared how exceptional Kalika and Brittany were with our family and friends. Every detail was covered beyond our imagination and we felt like royalty on our wedding day! Not knowing what to expect throughout the process, they reassured us everything was in place and ready and all was needed was for us to show up. From the initial consultation to the pronouncing of husband and wife, we were handled like we were their only clients. I cannot speak highly enough about our experience. Thank you Run Away With Me for giving my wife and I a day we'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Yesenia G

I HIGHLY recommend RAWM! I never knew what it is like to say, “this is the BEST day of my life”. I can truly say the best day of my life was the day I said, “I do”. RAWM made all my dreams come true. On my wedding day I had a whole team managing and taking care of everything.... Read More All I had to do take was pause and take deep breaths in order to really take in the moment as it went by as fast as the blink of an eye. I have never felt more beautiful and more taken care of then on our special day. I didn’t think that getting married and planning a wedding would be so stress free! It truly was that. RAWM took away all the stressors of planning so I was able to truly just enjoy being engaged. All the details and/or requests that we made were followed down to every detail. If I think back to my wedding day I would describe it as PERFECT ☺ - Mr & Mrs Ganzon

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Arden A

RAWM is an incredible service. I really ENJOYED my wedding planning process because I got to focus on the little details that were fun for me while RAWM took care of all the big things. Their strength is definitely the day of. The make-up, floral, catering, etc was ABSOLUTELY... Read More incredible. And the RAWM staff was just outstanding. There was a bit of a heatwave that weekend and Britt and Kalika went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable. They provided parasols and wet hand towels and Britt even made little frozen alcohol treats to keep people cool! I felt completely and totally taken care of and was able to be really present for my wedding. That was the greatest gift. And OMG the price! Thank you RAWM for making a Sonoma wedding an affordable option! The one issue I had was the lack of communication. I had a "larger" wedding (49 people) and I think that perhaps RAWM is not staffed enough for large groups yet.I felt like we were not a priority and that I had to really push to get what I needed. With over 40 people flying in from all over the country and being shuttled to a winery, I needed to provide people with details so they could get their flights, cars, hotels and plans booked and we could coordinate pickups and such. But Kalika kept telling me she was so busy with other weddings and that she'd get me information right away and then weeks would go by and I'd have to follow up (rinse and repeat). There were also a number of mistakes and missed details along the way that I think were overlooked because she was too busy and not equipped to handle such a large group. Until they get more staff, I think it's better to use their services for a smaller wedding. Overall, though, really a great service and I feel so lucky to have had such a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

If you're looking for a stress free wedding, call Run Away With Me. They literally do everything from booking venues, officiants, flowers, photography, music and food. All we had to do was fill out a preference form and show up. I am a natural born planner so handing over the... Read More reigns and trusting these guys to make my day perfect was not an easy thing to do but our wedding was beyond anything I could have ever expected. The venue was absolutely stunning as were the flowers. The musician was great and the food was amazing! Our officiant, Stevi, was very cool. After one phone call with her, I knew that she "got us". The readings she suggested were perfect for my husband and I. The pictures turned out incredible as well and I still can't choose which ones are my favorite. Kalika was our coordinator and she couldn't have been more professional and really made the process stress free. These guys are amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leah W

Overall, we had a great experience with the Run Away With Me team. The owner, Brittany was very easy to speak with and helped us get things in order in the beginning. Kalika, the lead coordinator was helping us the remainder of the time. Communication was a little less than what... Read More I would have preferred, but I am an extreme planner, so this might not bother others. And keep in mind, it's an elopement, so not as much planning goes into it as a big wedding - like I said, I am the type of person that likes to be in the know at all times, so I found myself reaching out a lot with questions. For the most part though, everything was very stress-free. The RAWM team sets up all of your vendors for you, which was very helpful and kept us in contact with only one person which was great for eliminating headaches. The wedding day went off without a hitch. It flowed very nicely and the venue we chose was absolutely stunning. The ceremony setup was beautiful and the RAWM team even surprised us by adding a second string player which we really appreciated! My hair/makeup artist, Katie, was AMAZING! She made me look like a movie star, I was so very happy with her. The officiant, Rick Tan, was also incredible. Although we only spoke on the phone once, he really connected with us and our family and it was like we had known him for years. We chose to go with our own photographer and videographer, so I cannot speak for those parts of the RAWM team. One thing I wasn't thrilled about was my bouquet. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the biggest deal. I had sent inspiration photos for my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere, and neither looked close to the pictures, unfortunately. I did like the boutonniere better than my bouquet though. Overall, the RAWM team made it very easy for us to just show up and get married. If you're looking to do an elopement in wine country, definitely look these guys up.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lindsey B

I was so excited about planning a wedding with them after I came across Run Away With Me! I had a great phono conversation with Brittany, and could not wait to hear a quote. Unfortunately, she seemed incredible busy and I became an afterthought. When I followed up with her 3... Read More separate times, and each time she apologized for not getting back to me quicker and that she would send a quote over the following day. Over a month later, I have still not heard from anyone. I would be cautious booking with this company for a destination, as they advertise that they handle absolutely everything for your wedding. After not hearing a price quote for over a month, I am not sure I would feel like a priority during the wedding planning process.

2017-06-05T12:53:40 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations.  As with all our potential clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible. Due our new approach to wedding planning we have grown quickly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

These guys are really the best. As an officiant that works with many wedding planners, Run Away with Me stands far and above the rest. They are fun, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about each wedding. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christine B

Our wedding with Run Away With Me was perfect! From the very beginning, Karin, Kalika, and Britt took great care of us. In the initial phases, I appreciated that they never tried to up sell us, but always had additional options available when we asked. The wedding they put... Read More together was effortless on our part (and looked effortless on theirs!) and was absolutely gorgeous! From the initial planning, to the little details of the actual wedding, to the photography - everything was five stars! We couldn't have done anything like this on our own.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rose B

I am an officiant in beautiful wine country. I work with Run Away with Me several times a year and ALWAYS look forward to it. Their team is amazingly organized and friendly. It is always a delight for me work with them. The team hand picks sites for the couples to elope at. It... Read More is always the perfect setting. They are experienced in the wedding business and it shows. I will be working with them at the end of the year and I just can't wait! - Rose Barboza www.weddingsbyrosebarboza.com

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Run Away with Me far exceeded our expectations! Our goal was to have an intimate and stress free wedding in wine country. We are not from the area so Run Away with Me helped us find a beautiful and convenient venue and handled all the other details. They made all of the... Read More decisions leading up to our big day hassle free. My husband even nick named them "just show up". When our special day arrived, we were able to relax and really enjoy every aspect. We are so thankful to them for creating this beautiful experience for us! We tell all our friend considering elopement or destination wedding about Run Away with Me!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie D

I am a hair stylist/makeup artist in the Sonoma/Napa area. I work with Run Away With Me on about 20 to 30 elopements per year. They are a dream. Kalika is so responsive and organized. I am often the first vendor the bride deals with on her special day and I have never once had a... Read More bride say anything but praises for their experience with Run Away With Me. For the volume of weddings they do, that's really impressive. If you are someone who wants a beautiful and special day but are not interested in agonizing over whether your blush color matches the napkins AND the invitations this is the company for you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Run Away With Me was the best choice in a wedding planning company that we could have ever dreamed of! We live in Dallas and know no one in Napa, let alone anyone that we could trust with our wedding plans either. But Brittany and her team (our planner was Kalika) were simply... Read More amazing! As a bride, planning from afar was not easy...however they handled every email, every request, every nervous thought with such professionalism and care. They truly love their couples and what they do and it shows with their every move. I cannot recommend them enough, I owe the success of our wedding day to them!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Donna A

Our wedding day was PERFECT thank you to Run Away With Me. Not only did they help us choose the ideal venue for our style and size wedding, they handled all of the details and made it so simple for us! All of our guests told us that ours was the most authentic and beautiful... Read More wedding they had ever attended. We had the best day EVER and it was more amazing than we had imagined. Thank you, Run Away With Me!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We could not have been more thrilled with our elopement planned and orchestrated by the ladies of Run Away With Me. From the first call I made to the marketing team to the fabulous private wedding dinner after our ceremony in the grape vines of Sonoma, everything was perfect.... Read More Their follow thru and attention to detail really showed in my flowers, our delicious dinner prepared by our own private chef and the selection of the sweet minister. Finally, we could not be happier with our lovely photos that fully captured the beauty and romance of the whole day. We are forever grateful to the entire team for giving us the a memorable wedding that can not be topped. Jan and Ray - Atlanta, Georgia.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Katy W

The BEST wedding ever! Thank you Karin, Britt, and Kalika of Run Away With Me for creating what my guests said was "The best wedding ever!" and it truly was! With my busy schedule and no time for the details, the Run Away With Me team came to my rescue and made... Read More destination wedding planning all a breeze! After completing a few brief questionnaires and sending in my inspiration photos, they nailed my style and helped create just the right atmosphere and experience I always dreamed of - there were delightful surprises at every turn - a gorgeous location (at the right price), beautiful florals, delicious food and treats (yes, you CAN have excellent food at a wedding!), stellar photography, attentive stylists, personalized officiating, friendly and timely transportation, interactive DJ and photo booth host...each of the vendors did an amazing job and it required no work on my part! We felt like they each were part of the family- Melissa was amazing behind the camera, Jenny and Jen were fun to spend time with as we each took our turns in their hands for hair and makeup. Rev. Tim did a great job of keeping the ceremony short and sweet, as we requested, and we loved how he engaged our friends and family into the ceremony. Kirk did a great job on our little excursion to Gott's Roadside and DJ Vincent rocked the house as we danced the night away! The photo booth was the hit of the party! I kept thinking "where is everyone?" and then I would look over and see the line at the photo booth! It was truly "The BEST wedding ever" and I owe it all to you ladies! You were attentive, responsive, and there for me at every turn. No question went unanswered and there was no desire that you all couldn't make happen-I was even able to coordinate welcome bags for my guests from a distance. Thank you Run Away With Me for an amazing experience full of beautiful memories that we will cherish forever!

Perfect Garden Wedding at a Thomas George States (Sonoma County)

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Carmen P

I have a very busy life (business owner) and didn't wanted our wedding to be a headache. After hearing horror stories from past brides on how they end up with a lot to do the days before the wedding and sometimes tears and fights included. We decided to hire a professional... Read More that would take care of every last detail and that's exactly what Run Away with Me did. They're organized and very attentive. Kalika is a sweetheart. Everything was perfect and beautiful and the coordination on point. You just filled out a couple of questionnaires and the rest is up to them. Our wedding day was magical thanks to Run Away With Me! Highly recommended.

Romantic Sonoma Elopement

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

The team of Kalika, Britt and Karin took care of everything and we mean EVERYTHING. It was absolutely stress free and that allowed us to enjoy our wedding and the trip as a whole. We are from the Midwest so the thought of planning a destination wedding seem scary at first but... Read More RAWM blew us away. A big plus when they paired us with our amazing officiant, Stevi who added fun with a hint of sexy into our ceremony. Thank you so very much RAWM!!!

Small but amazing

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We had a very small and intimate wedding, we invited two couples to be apart of our special day. From the beginning to the end, it was truly amazing and very stress free. From the start, our wedding planner, makeup artist, officiate, photographer, down to our location was more... Read More than I ever expected or dreamed of. Everyone made our day a very special memory we will cherish forever. Thank you

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Kate V

My husband and I wanted a St. Patricks day destination wedding. We searched high and low with some specific criteria. I wanted to get married outside in a beautiful place and have amazing photography and Jack wanted a foodie locale for us to explore. This wish list led us to... Read More California Wine Country. Run Away With Me provided everything we could have hoped for and more. One of the most stressful things about planning a wedding are locating (and affording) top quality vendors. Run Away with Me took care of that. We were working with a world class team from the florist who made a stunning bouquet, to the hair and make-up artist that gave me exactly the look that I wanted (even prettier), to the incredible venue, to our officiant who allowed me to create a special Irish ceremony, to Kalika the wedding planner who answered all of our questions professionally. I also want to say a word about the photography. I believe that in most places I could have paid the cost of the whole wedding just for Britt's photography. When you have someone that good, the cost tends to skyrocket. The value of Run Away With Me is certainly far and beyond what you actually pay. Overall, this was a perfect-stress free wedding. It was more beautiful than we imagined and we have been raving about them throughout wine country because truly we can't stop talking about how working with them was the best wedding decision ever. I wish every couple getting married such a calm and happy experience. The day was truly perfect and all about our love.