Photography For Life

$0-$1,000

2788 Armstrong Drive, Lake Orion, MI

Amazing Photos and Incredible Photographers

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Lindsay S

Wally and Michelle were by far the best choice for wedding photographers. They took incredible pictures and captured every single moment during our wedding that I could've wanted. The package they offered was unbeatable including full color albums, large prints, parent albums, video montages, and all your photos on disc. They were warm, kind, and most of the time, I didn't even notice they were there capturing the moment. We absolutely loved them and recommend them to anyone getting married in the future.

Beautiful Photographs!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013

I can't express how pleased we are with Russell Photography. Michelle and Wally felt like members of our family throughout the whole process. They are diligent about getting the best shots, while being flexible and open. We both cried (my husband never cries) when viewing our photos for the first time. Everyone told me how crucial the role of photographers are at a wedding. Now, after its all been said and done, I can completely agree. I would recommend Russell Photography to any couple who dreams of the perfect wedding day and memories that will last them forever.

Great photographers

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Shelly J

Wally and Michelle are awesome photgraphers! We got a lot of compliments at the wedding and when everyone saw our pictures. I highly recommend them.

Perfect Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Niki F

Russell Photography did a beautiful job with our engagement as well as wedding photos. They really capture the most important beautiful moments! They were also just wonderful to work with; very nice personable people! I really liked that they work as a husband and wife team; they were able to capture the moments from two different views. We really enjoyed them as well as their work.

Great Pics

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 Elisabeth T

Wally and Michelle did a great job at our wedding. They took a TON of pictures. They made sure they got all of the pictures we wanted plus ones we didn't even think of. Our pictures were uploaded the very next day so our friends and family were able to view them when we got together the next afternoon. I would recommend them to anyone.

2011-07-30T14:42:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! It's great to know our passion and hard work are appreciated!

TO Russell Photography