Rust & Flourish Florals

Oakland, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York

Organic, Whimsical, & Intriguing Floral Design

From our website: Rust & Flourish is an event and design studio based in Oakland, California. We are advocates of the slow-flower movement, striving to use locally sourced, seasonal, and foraged materials. With art backgrounds, we use our intense love of texture and color to create stand-alone, unique masterpieces through the use of flowers. We celebrate ingenuity and focus on nourishing the creativity of our clients.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Oakland, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York (503) 884-0820
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Krysta F

Honestly there aren't enough good things I can say about Ricci at Rust & Flourish. I reached out to her after not getting responses from three other Bay Area florists, and within 24 hours we had a call scheduled to talk about the flowers for my wedding. Ricci was able to totally... Read More understand what I was looking for (which I barely knew), and even had everything I wanted for my centerpieces and saved me from DIY-ing them. I was worried about blowing my budget on flowers, but Ricci is extremely fairly priced. Throughout the planning process she was always easy to communicate with, responsive, and super friendly! And when she arrived on my wedding day with stunning bouquets and put together the most beautiful, simple, centerpieces for me, I couldn't have been happier. I'm not a huge flower person, but the flowers at my wedding are one of my favorite things about the day. I hope to work with her again in some capacity as she's super sweet & incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Valarie C

Ricci is an artist. It is clear that every arrangement is created with a deep understanding of color theory, sculpture, and most importantly, botanicals. I have been admiring Ricci's work from afar on social media, so when it was time to choose a florist for my wedding I was... Read More so thrilled that she was available. She even flew up to Portland (from SF) to do my wedding. Ricci is a pro. She understands the flow of weddings, helping to make the big day seamless for the married couple, which is SO important. I was generally fairly laid back about the details for my wedding but when it came to florals, I was more picky (in my mind, at least). Ricci understood my vision instantly and helped me bring it to life by walking me through the seasonal flowers while keeping my budget in mind. I realized pretty quickly that she "got it" and felt comfortable letting her take the reigns and do her thing. I'm so glad I did because the arrangements she created were more than I could have hoped for! I really cannot recommend Rust & Flourish enough.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Brandi G

Ricci is amazing! I trusted her with all of my flowers without even seeing them before my wedding and she nailed it. I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. She is the sweetest and extremely easy to work with. Hands down best in the Bay!

2017-08-25T19:12:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brandi! You and Ray really killed it on the dance floor ;) thanks for being such a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jordan P

Rust & Flourish was phenomenal to work with! My husband and I had a very TIGHT budget for flowers and even with our scary budget, Rust & Flourish made us the most beautiful floral arrangements. Our centerpieces were flawless and my bouquet was to die for! Everything was timeless... Read More and unforgettable. She handled our budget with grace and I appreciated her honesty, knowledge and light-hearted approach. I trusted her completely. You will have no regrets with Rust & Flourish Florals!

2017-08-25T19:11:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jordan! It was such a blast getting to do your flowers <3

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ariela R

Ricci was a pleasure to work with. She holds a professional tone well having a wonderful sense of humor. She has a great aesthetic sense and was helpful integrating many decorative elements of the wedding, not just the flowers. She made sure that my vision for the tables came... Read More true in a beautiful, coherent, and vibrant way. She is timely, a great communicator, and becomes the kind of person you want at your life celebration for the wonderful and thoughtful person that she is. Highly recommended.

2017-08-25T19:14:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ariela!! Your entire wedding was one of the beautifully spiritual experiences I have ever seen, I'm happy I was able to bring your vision to life!

Ricci

Ricci's love of flowers started very young, when she would collage with her mother's garden and Martha Stewart magazines. Her BFA background in Art History and Photography serves as a powerful link to her creations. Ever-evolving, Ricci's aesthetic and inspiration is derived from English antique and vintage, the old masters, the photograph, and of course, seasonal blooms. When she isn't designing, Ricci can be found snacking around with her cat, Binx.