Rust & Lace { Timeless attention to detail }

19395 E. Carraige Way, Queen Creek, AZ

Would NOT recommend

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Amanda B

Lettie seemed very sweet when I first met her at a bridal fair. It took her forever for her to get me receipts when I paid for things and the week of my wedding she decides to tell me that she will not be bringing everything that is in the contract that I signed. She broke her contract and ended up arriving late for my wedding. She brought hardly anything, thank goodness my mom and I supplied everything or my wedding venue would have looked completely empty. She is a crook and only cares about your money. Two months after my wedding she has still not returned my security deposit and will not return any of my calls. I will NOT recommend her to anyone. And when customers write reviews on her fb page about her horrible service she deletes them! She seems so sweet when you meet her, but I was so upset with her service that she provided with after I signed a contract with her and she didn't commit on her end. I paid big bucks for her services and I am very upset. I will never recommend her to anyone!

TO Rust & Lace