Rustic Roots Floral Design

Elderwood, CA

Handcrafted Elegance

I believe that each wedding is a unique respresentation of the story of two people. As a designer, I work with you to create totally custom floral arrangements that set the tone for your perfect wedding.

$$$

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Elderwood, CA

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Abby H

Jalisca did SUCH an amazing job! She did the flowers for both my wedding and my rehearsal dinner and everything was perfect. I must have emailed her every three weeks for like 7 months, and what she created from all of our back and forth was more than I could have hoped for.... Read More She did alternating centerpieces for me, so the even tables had tall orchid sprays and the odd tables had short pieces with white lanterns. She did a mostly purple cascading bouquet for me out of mostly hydrangeas and orchids - she got the purple just right. I asked her to wrap a locket around the handle of my bouquet (the locket had pictures of my father who has passed on - this way he could still walk me down the aisle) - and she perfectly integrated this request. Amazing.

TO Rustic Roots Floral Design