Is this your business? claim it now

Ruth Eileen Photography

New England and travel anywhere

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

Concord, NH
New England and travel anywhere

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelsey B

I'm so glad we chose Ruth to be a part of our special day. She understood exactly what we were looking to capture! Ruth was fun, organized and made sure we stayed on schedule but still got the shots we wanted. I feel like she was such a good fit with my personality and style... Read More that I was able to go into the big day confident that my photos would turn out amazing. I would highly recommend Ruth to any bride looking for the perfect photographer! Thank you, Ruth!

Amazing Style - Would recommend in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica M

Photography was very important to me and I was willing to put a chunk of my budget toward it. Ruthie is incredibly warm, patient, and fun. She really makes the experience fun and for those nervous in front of the camera, she makes it pain-free. She is quick and professional and... Read More does not fail to get the shot. For both our engagement and wedding photos, I was so impressed by the way she could capture moments in their best light. She has great style and clearly loves what she does. I am so happy with our wedding photos and was absolutely worth the cost.

Sweet, Creative, Talented

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Kate G

I can't say enough amazing things about working with Ruth Eileen Photography, she is an absolutely sweet and kind person. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way, from being super organized in the planning process, to using our engagement session as 'practice' for... Read More the big day, to keeping us on track on the day of the wedding. Ruthie and her team were amazing to be around on the day of the event, they were so professional and had a calming presence for the bridal party. You could tell how passionate she was about allowing us to experience the moments of our special day while they were capturing them. It felt as if a good friend was photographing us - they made everyone feel at ease. And her work itself is top notch, I loved all of the creative pictures she captured from our day, from quiet moments between me and my husband, to honing in on the tiny details of our reception decor, to the candid moments of friends and family on the dance floor. I am so happy with the results -- they're pictures we'll cherish forever!

Love, Love Love.

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Katherine K

Ruth is so wonderful to work with and just a pleasure to be around. She is very sweet and I love all my photos dearly. She is very organized and easy to communicate with. She has an amazing eye and captured our day exactly how I had envisioned it. It was great to meet her before... Read More hand at our engagement photo shoot, which made the wedding shots go much smoother. She had our photos ready quickly, just a few weeks. I can't wait to work with her again. I would highly recommend Ruth to everyone.

wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Sara W

Ruthie did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We could not have asked for better photos. She & her assistant (Anna) made us feel extremely comfortable. It did not feel like we had a camera in our face the entire night. Nothing seemed too posed. Everyone felt pretty... Read More and handsome. Everyone felt confident that the photos were going to be perfect. When does that ever happen?! Once we received them, they were better than we ever imagined. Ruthie caught all of the fun we had on the best day of our lives through her photographs. Needless to say- we highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Erin P

Ruthie took our engagement and wedding photos. I felt like I had known her for years when we first met her - she has such a bubbly personality. Ruthie's photos are amazing, and she is SO CREATIVE! I wish every bride could have her as their photographer.

Creative eye with a warm soul

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Heather M

Ruthie was so warm and fun! We had a blast doing engagement photos with her and felt by our wedding she was a good friend. It was so relaxed and comfortable and the photographs are absolutely stunning! Beyond pleased with her artistic beautiful being.

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Kristin C

Amazing photographer! Ruthie is extremely creative and I love everything she does!