Is this your business? claim it now

Ruth Hurtgen Catering

Glenwood City, WI

Food + Catering

1315 260th St, Glenwood City, WI

Wedding Reception Meal

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jaymi S

Ruth is awesome!! My husband and I selected her baked chicken and ham meal with corn, baby red potatoes, salad, dinner rolls and we did a dessert bar. Her food is delicious and great value if you're looking to save $$. All of our guests were very happy with her meal!

Amazing food/great price

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Allison L

We had Ruth cater our wedding in late September 2014 and my husband and I, as well as all of our guests were very happy with the food. It was delicious and it was at an amazing price. We had broasted chicken and cheesy hashbrowns with a lot of other side dishes! Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Tasty and wholesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Priya R

I used Ruth Hurtgen's catering service for our wedding. I could not have asked for more. The food was hot and so delicious! My guests loved the food. The ladies who served wer super polite and so nice.

great foood!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Hillary S

Ruth did a wonderful job with the food. We received so many complients about how great the food was. She offers a low price and that really helps if you are on a strict budget.

2012-12-03T09:21:20 Response from Nicole, the member

Do you have Ruth's number or email address by chance? I can't seem to find it on here and I would like to get in touch with her. Thanks!

OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Michelle J

The food was absolutely delicious. I received multiple compliments on dinner and people even went up for seconds. Cannot beat this food or the price. 7 dollars a plate!! :)

Awesome Food for an Awesome Price

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Kellie H

Ruth has Great food, Great Service and all at a great price. And we got the left overs, which was a lot of food. Couldn't beat it anywhere.

So many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Katie H

People were amazed and in love with her food! So delicious and very low cost!

Ruth Hurtgen Catering--More than a 5!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Melissa K

Amazing food! It melted in my mouth--so good! She had all the options I wanted and worked with me to have a perfect meal. The staff assisted exactly how I wanted and were efficient, timely and helpful! If you live anywhere near the Baldwin, WI area, pick this caterer!!

2011-04-25T12:17:59 Response from Whitney, the member

Do you have her contact information?

TO Ruth Hurtgen Catering