Timeless, Classic, Beautiful

Life is made by the memories we create. The images of your wedding day let you re-live those memories for a lifetime. Carolyn and Rick are a husband and wife team committed to documenting your wedding day and saving those moments, forever. We want to tell your story from the details of the dress and rings, the tender ceremony shots, the family portraits and those ultra-romantic moments of the two of you, together as you begin your forever. Beautiful pictures that capture the emotion of the moment is our goal and we provide experience, professionalism and a love for working with people. We would love to meet with you in person.Call us. 615-390-2784.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

177 East Main Street, Suite #1, Hendersonville, TN Nashville - Worldwide (615) 390-2784

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Ann S

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, call them! We’ve had so many great comments on Carolyn and Rick and they were ultra-flexible and made our day more than we imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Becky H

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we have to thank you guys for being a big part of that. Thank You so much for taking these amazing photos. We love them all!!!

2017-07-19T13:44:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Becky, we are honored to be a part of your special day. I appreciate such kind words. We wish you both all the best in your future together.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Allison B

We used this group for our wedding DJ and could not have been more pleased! We had Rob as our DJ, who was absolutely wonderful! He was so easy to work with and really tried hard to customize our wedding just as we envisioned. We unfortunately had some bad weather during our... Read More wedding and needed to make some last minute adjustments to the ceremony, but Rob was so flexible! The dance floor was full until the very end of the night, and people were even requesting one more song at the end to keep the party going! We had a blast and would highly recommend them!

2017-05-25T13:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you, so very much, for such kind words. It seems that challenges, like yours, happen far too often and we're just glad we were able to help out. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your very special day. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Samantha S

You guys were so much fun! I especially loved the part where Carolyn was out on the floor leading line dances. The photos you just posted were beautiful. I only wish we could do it all again next weekend!

2017-07-19T13:45:09 Response from the vendor

That was an absolute blast! Thanks for the kind words and we wish you both all the very best in life.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Rob B

Carolyn is top notch. Warm and easy to deal with. She has patience and kindness to spare. She will make you feel very special on your wedding day, graduation, engagement, or any other reason for photos.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kathy E

Thanks for helping to make our wedding day perfect. We love the photos and will definitely be recommending you guys to our friends and family. All the best.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Morgan N

Every time I look through the pictures from our wedding day, I feel like I’m re-living it. Carolyn captured all the joy and emotions and now I can feel it again, any time I want to. Without a doubt the BEST photographers there are and the DJ service was great as well! It was... Read More beyond expectations and I'm so happy I went with them.

2017-01-25T14:48:30 Response from the vendor

That is just too sweet of you. Thank you for such a sweet, kind testimonial. Hearing that our work brings you joy like this is the highest compliment you could possibly give us. Thank you and all the best to the both of you.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ashley M

We used Rick & Carolyn for our wedding in August and could not be more pleased. From start to finish they listened to all of our requests and the end result is nothing short of amazing. Working with Ryan Photography helped to take the day of stress away because I trusted them... Read More 100%. We will be recommending Ryan Photography to friends and family from now on.

2017-01-19T12:49:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys and would like to wish you all the happiness in the world in your future together. Please stay in touch.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Bethany M

Rick was the most wonderful and perfect deejay/emcee/photobooth provider we could have asked for. My now husband and I met with Rick way in advance at the wedding venue and scoped out all details -- including Rick's amazing idea about these LED stands that project light into... Read More glass vases filled with clear crystal glass filler. The result was spectacular and everyone was impressed with the uplighting and tiny details that make an event feel high quality and like an upscale party. Rick also took into account all of our requests for start/end timing of first dance songs, father/daughter songs, etc. Rick had the initiative to call us several times in advance to make sure all the expectations and details were clearly communicated for the big day. He also was very prompt about responding back to any questions we had. Rick also provided us a URL that guests could request songs through his online system and we distributed this out a couple of weeks before; this was a big hit and got guests pumped up about the big day and helped build the excitement. The photobooth area was so much fun and had a ton of hilarious props. One last comment was that Rick actually surprised us in a good way when his wife was taking pictures during the reception and the pictures would post on the projector screen in the back with text messages scrolling that guests sent during the reception. Then we actually had two photographers capturing all the great moments of the reception. I would recommend Rick to anyone.

2017-01-12T13:48:02 Response from the vendor

You are all too kind! I hope you guys are doing well. I see you on Facebook sometimes and it looks like everything is perfect. I loved the way your room ended up looking. Just perfect and with the perfect guests to boot. All the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Nissi B

Carolyn and Rick are two of the nicest photographers in all of Nashville. We went with the Gold-Bundle package and I'm so glad that we did. Best decision of our wedding. I have to admit I was an absolute bundle of nerves (probably borderline zilla territory) but Carolyn just put... Read More me at ease with her little pep talk. When we got the photos back (about 3 weeks) I just couldn't believe my eyes. They are GORGEOUS! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

2017-01-11T09:51:56 Response from the vendor

That is so sweet of you however, I have to take exception of your calling yourself a bridezilla. You guys were great and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We are so grateful that you were only kind enough to give us the opportunity. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Rick was wonderful! He asked lots of questions and was very professional so that he knew EXACTLY what we wanted for our wedding reception. He was very reasonable and took personal care of us the entire night!

2017-01-11T09:52:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. As for taking good care of you, my pleasure. It's what we do. All the best.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Rick and his team are amazing, especially Ed our DJ for the ceremony and reception! We are STILL getting compliments about the music at our wedding. Both being musical people, my husband and I had very specific timing cues during the ceremony, specific songs to play during the... Read More cocktail hour, songs not to play during the reception and they listened to absolutely everything with minimal conversation. Any song they didn't have in their repertoire they found and he kept the dance floor packed all night long. No cheese, no frills just a ton of fun and are super flexible. With the job they did at the ceremony/reception, I can't wait to see the photos!

2017-01-11T09:54:17 Response from the vendor

I'm delighted to hear you were so pleased. DJ Ed is terrific and I'm thrilled to know that you were so pleased. All the best to the both of you.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

If I could say anything about Rick & Carolyn I would have to say "perfect". Everything was simply perfection. They were where they needed to be, the entire day long and made us feel so comfortable. I couldn't be more pleased. Best decision ever!

2017-01-12T13:49:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, so very much. We were so glad to meet you guys, and so very glad that you allowed us to be a small part of your special day. We wish you both all the very best in life.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

I really don't know how I could have ever gotten through our big day without them. They made our entire wedding so easy, and took care of all the details and then some. My husband was also very pleased with how much we saved by doing photo and DJ together. It made things so much... Read More easier.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Thank you so much! You two made everything go perfectly and I couldn't have made it through the day without you. Love you both so much!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Debbie G

I just wanted to thank you for the work you did for our daughter’s wedding reception on August 15th. Marion wanted the reception to be like a sorority formal, but mostly she just wanted people to have fun! And that was certainly the case! Thank you for working with us!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

My daughter chose these guys for her wedding. I did not know what to expect but was so happy with the service! Rick kept the reception moving and the atmosphere fun and festive. You and old enjoyed the reception and we're on the dance floor. I could not have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jennifer S

I am so thrilled with everything you guys did for us! Everything was absolutely perfect and we thoroughly enjoyed working with Carolyn. She was so much fun and held our hands all the way through the day. I highly recommend this company. They are the best.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Carolyn was the best and went over and beyond in making us comfortable. The quality was outstanding and more than we expected. Absolutely, call these guys.

We did a lot of research

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

We did a lot of research before going with these guys. In the end we chose a bundled package with both Photography and DJ. BEST DECISION EVER!! They were both thorough and patient and walked us through the entire process and put us so much at ease. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Thank you so much for supplying the music and photography on our wedding day. You helped make everything flow smoothly and stay on time! We will always cherish these wonderful photos. I highly, highly recommend these guys. They are the BEST!

Carolyn was awesome!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Our night was everything I ever dreamed of. My Bridesmaids had so much fun and I absolutely loved the poses with the kids during the reception. Rick was our DJ and kept the dance floor full the entire night. I couldn't have asked for anything better and will definitely recommend... Read More them in the future.

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

SPECTACULAR! I am so very happy with the photos you took at our wedding. Thank you for being so flexible. I know it was pretty chaotic but you made it look easy and put everyone at ease. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 4/15/2015

This is truly my first opportunity to really sit back and look at the photos. Wow. They really look great. Carolyn did an amazing job. The entire night was really fantastic and you and your team played a huge part. I have had nothing but wonderful feedback about everything -... Read More from the lighting design, to the music (including volume) and the dancers. OMG, they were fantastic and everyone LOVED them. Please give them my most sincere thanks. Anyway, what a great party!! Thank you again for being such a huge part in making it a success.

2015-04-15T14:00:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm delighted that you were so pleased. We wish you all the best in the world.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Destinee T

Thank you for doing such an amazing job with the music, announcements, pictures and lights! Everything was perfect! I would have no problem recommending ou to whomever I know that is in need of your service. Thank you again!

2015-03-16T08:41:23 Response from the vendor

What a party! You guys made our jobs easy, easy, easy. Thank you for the comments. All the best.

Rick & Carolyn Ryan

We are a husband-wife team that LOVE working together to bring our clients' vision to life. Carolyn's gift for connecting with her subjects is exceptional and her warm glowing personality will put you at ease, throughout your special day. We love capturing the timeless beauty and romance of your day, creating stunning "Forever Moments" with a style that perfectly blends more traditional fine portraiture elements with modern photographic beauty. Our DJ and Lighting services is among the best in Nashville. Call us today to experience the difference. This is easy.