Classic, Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999, $2,000-$2,999

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

5724 Cove Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 240-8061

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Sarah M

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Amanda N

Charlene and Stan were the photographers for both mine and my sister's wedding (several years apart) and I couldn't have been happier with the pictures that she and Stan took for our special day! She knows exactly what shots she wants and she is willing to do whatever it takes... Read More to get them - even if it means getting down on the floor or standing up on a ladder. Also, if there are any shots that you in particular want, she makes sure that that happens. She has a vision for your wedding just like you have a vision for your wedding and the pictures show it! She is excellent and I would recommend her to any person getting married. Not everyone has the talent that her and her husband have together but they do!! Thank you Charlene for snapping photos of the happiest moments in my life. I will have them forever!

100% recommended!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Kim B

Charlene and Stan are absolutley amazing! They are very fun and professional! Charlene makes you laugh the entire time, and that's what you need to calm your nerves! They work very well together and with you, and have so many great ideas for pictures! We just received our... Read More pictures, and they are amazing! we are having such a hard time picking what we want for an album, prints, etc! I highly recommend them! You'll be happy!

Amazing Wedding Photographers-S &S

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Cassie G

Charlene and Stan, Thank you SO much for being a part of our special day!! You were amazing and so thoughtful and wonderful with our limited time for photography. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything! You were so professional, thoughtful of our wishes,... Read More prompt, flexible,amazing, and so much fun to work with!! It meant the world to us to have you both there…The day was so special in every way…You captured our day so perfectly! We cannot thank you enough! We love you guys!

Beyond satisfied!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kerry R

Being photographers ourselves, our wedding photographer was a very important decision for us. We traveled from Michigan to get married in Orlando, so shopping online was our only option. With our expensive taste, we were striking out trying to find an affordable photographer... Read More that did quality work. That is, until we stumbled across Stan & Charlene's website. The galleries on their website looked amazing and the pricing seemed too good to be true. After exchanging a few emails talking shop and getting details, we went ahead and booked them. The husband and wife photography team that is Stan & Charlene arrived early and went right to work on our wedding day. My bride was extremely anxious that morning but they took it in stride while getting a good amount of photos of not only her, but her family and friends. Giving her a break every now and then really helped keep her calm. They made it easy to smile naturally and stay comfortable throughout the hundreds of photos they were about to take. During the ceremony, we couldn't even tell they were there. They captured not only photos of the wedding party, but some touching photos of our guests as well. All while not disrupting our ceremony. Charlene picked out a great location right near our ceremony site to take formal photos after the ceremony, so we weren't away from our guests for too long before dinner. We could tell this wasn’t their first rodeo, based on how many different poses and areas they took us to here. Charlene even took a dip in the lake just to get the right angle for one of the shots. It was apparently prom night in Winter Park, as this park was flooded with younger kids in fancy clothes. You wouldn't be able to tell the park was crowded based on our photos though. At one point, they even cleared an entire area (upsetting some parent-photographers in the process) just to get us some nice shots in a high traffic area. They really pulled out all the stops to make sure we got the best photos possible. The package we booked with them also included a 'first-born' photo shoot, but we weren't sure if we'd be back in the area anytime soon. They gave us a handful of other options on what we could do with this bonus shoot and we ended up meeting up at a local park to shoot some nice candid photos of us newly-weds. Though this shoot was much more casual, we could still see their creative gears turning while getting some unique shots of us. There was a two month waiting period (typical for a wedding) before we received our photos back from them. Though we were very impressed/grateful that they broke protocol to deliver us a few photos early at our request for a father’s day gift. The package we paid for guaranteed us 700 proofs of our special day. Even though our ceremony was small and didn't have a large amount of guests, they delivered nearly twice that. What’s more, every single photo had us in awe. We are beyond happy with how our photos turned out, and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area. On top of that, the value we got was amazing. Being in this business ourselves, we could see S&S nearly doubling their prices and still keeping steady business. Their work is easily as good if not better than some of the higher priced options in the area. Planning a wedding is a tedious and stressful process. This is one of your easy decisions. Book S&S with confidence and scratch this task off your list.

Charlene and Stan -- Caring about quality and the perfect pictures

Reviewed on 6/26/2014

S&S are wonderful photographers. They made sure to capture the perfect shots. We had a very small wedding at Highland Manor in Apopka and they were perfect -- catching every important shot. They came highly recommended from my daughter friend who got married at Highland... Read More Mannor in August of 2013. I can not praise Charlene and Stan enough. I would use them again for any function that we wanted photographed. Our pictures are perfect.

Love, love, love S & S!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Lindsey M

Charlene and Stan are amazing! They really are the only way to go when it comes to wedding photography. Their photographs come out breathtaking and on the day of they are the perfect people to keep your wedding on time and running perfectly. Charlene was on the ground,... Read More running around, looking at different angles, guiding our movements and poses all along the way, making sure we looked our very best. There's no better way to say it than she loves her job and has an incredible talent! Stan is the same way. He has a way of knowing what angle will make you look the best and the photo editing he does really is the best I've ever seen and I work closely with graphic design in my career all the time. All of our family and friends were blown away with the beauty and quality of the more than 900 photos that we got back. Choosing S & S Photography was one of the best choices I made during my wedding planning process. They also have prices that are surprisingly reasonable. All of my friends have already claimed that they're going to use them some day too! Wonderful photography, wonderful people!

Charlene and Stan were Amazing Photographers - Fun & Professional

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Monica M

We live in Miami and had our wedding in St. Cloud, FL (Near Orlando). Our wedding date was January 4, 2014. We did extensive research on finding a photographer in the Orlando area, about 6 months in advance. First thing I did before talking to anyone was look at their website... Read More and see the quality of their photos, I wasn't going to sacrifice quality for price. It's easy to see who has great quality by just seeing their gallery of photos, S&S Photo gallery was great. When I first spoke to Charlene I enjoyed her friendly upbeat attitude over the phone and her passion for photography. Then we started talking about the cost of service and I was pleasantly surprised at the good deal she was giving me up front. It was absolutely shocking what some others were charging. Not only was her price good, but she was very flexible on how we wanted to set up payment arrangement, something other vendors were not willing to do. We were very confident with our decision to choose S&S photo and booked them about a day or two after. It included 2 photographers (Charlene and her husband Stan) for our wedding and a photo session, we chose to do a pre-wedding session during one of our visits to Orlando. She took us to the Cypress Grove Park in Orlando, it was really nice. Charlene was so much fun, my husband is not very good with pictures (he's kind of awkward having to pose and smile for cameras) but Charlene made us feel so comfortable and he came out great in the photos. She was very precise in her direction and creative in her shot selection. The session was no more than 1 hour, but we got a ton of pictures out of it. We spoke 2 or 3 more times before the wedding and met one final time to set all the final details. Her experience shows, she asked specific questions, obtained important names of who will be included in shots and she was pretty much in control. Which was refreshing as we are just uncertain on how this all goes. On the day of the wedding they were both incredible. She was so professional yet made everyone smile naturally with her great personality and everyone felt comfortable. She did whatever it took to get the shot too, she would lay on the floor with her nice dress and all. There was one point were she was throwing up the veil in the air so it would look like it was floating or something and then she would dive to the bushes to get out of the shot. We had so much fun taking pictures with her. Plus many of our guests continued talking about how awesome she was after the wedding. We ended up getting all our wedding pictures about 2 months after the wedding. She touched them up very nice and we got thousands of pictures!! In a time that can easily get overwhelming with all the things to worry about during a wedding, we were blessed with having Stan and Charlene work with us to give us peace of mind. We hope to have the opportunity to work with them again in the future. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts... Monica and Danny Molina

Beyond imagining!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Katya T

Photography was one of the MOST important aspects of the wedding planning; after all, it's what remains long after the event is over. I wanted to make sure I could look back at our special day with happiness and awe. I searched high and low for a photographer that had the... Read More style I connected with, until I found S & S. The pictures were a mixture of artistic, vintage, and candid action shots. The colors were amazing and the quality superb! I've always hated pictures of me, but this is the first time I feel proud to show them to others. Charlene was a ball of energy! She made me feel relaxed and made the process fun for me. Heck, she was even my advocate, keeping people who were stressing me out away from me. Stan was the perfect balance to her energy, keeping cool and calm while helping to direct our poses. If you haven't yet picked a photographer, I suggest you give them a look. You won't regret it!

Horrible Consultation

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Colleen M

I would just like to preface that when I first contacted this company, it was because I loved their photographs (and their prices). I had extremely high hopes that I would still feel this way after my consultation. However, I was very unhappy with the professionalism of... Read More Charlene. Here are a couple of reasons: 1. She had my wedding date completely incorrect. She had August 2014 written on her piece of paper. We're getting married in November 2015. 2. She began to tell me bad things about my wedding venue. Telling me how the weddings were running late and that she thought it was the venue trying to squeeze more money out of the family. This was after I told her that I wanted to use the on-site chapel (to which her response was "It's dark. Very dark.") 3. She seemed to pity me when I told her my fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves, and even said "Oh, no one is willing to help you?" To which my response was, "No. It's my wedding, not theirs. I want to pay for it myself, and I don't expect them to pay for it." 4. She told us that she and her husband take bets on how long the bride and groom's marriage will last! (This one made me the most irate). 5. She told us to go low with our contract pricing, and that we could add on later. That part I liked. The part I didn't like was that after she said that, she continued with stories about abusive relationships and marriages ending that night. That was why she wanted you to go low. So you don't spend a lot of money on photography when the marriage won't last. All in all, I remained courteous throughout the consultation. I honestly felt that once she heard about our venue and that we wanted to use the chapel, she did everything within her power to get us to dislike her. Hopefully your consultation goes better than mine.

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

When my husband and I chose Stan and Charlene for our engagement and wedding photos we had no idea just how amazing our photos would be. They captured every moment beautifully, from posed shots to candid shots. I have every picture printed in albums because I honestly had no... Read More way to decide how to eliminate photos I didn't like (there weren't any I didn't like!) We have since also had family/newborn pictures done with them and once again incredible. My son can be grumpy and they were able to get him to smile the best smiles! I would reccommend them to everyone, they do absolutely amazing work!!!!!!!!

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Danielle B

My husband and I are from NJ so finding vendors and planning a destination wedding was quite the task. They were so prompt in getting back to me and the second I talked to Charlene I knew they were a perfect fit! We had talked a few times before the wedding and met once while... Read More we were in Florida for final plans for our wedding a month before, she was beyond accommodating and always made me feel better when I was stressed. I loved that they were a family business. Charlene and Stan will do and move wherever they can to get the best shots. Stan was quietly in the background catching sweet moments while Charlene is making sure they are both getting the best angle. We just received our pictures and are overwhelmed, they are AMAZING! They are so talented with their editing and creativity. Not only did we love them, but our guests who flew in from NJ were also raving about them when we got home. I cannot wait to work with them again when we have our first baby!

LOVE CHARLENE!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jenna M

BRIDES!!! When looking for the best photography look no further than Charlene and her hubby!!! They were such a pleasure to work with and made me feel like a movie star!!! Charlene will do absolutely anything to get the shots you are wanting.. I sent her different images I... Read More wanted that I found on pintrest and she captured them PERFECT!! Whether it is running through trees or laying on the floors she is allllll about it!!! Best of all she would have it NO other way!!!! I had the best experience and I highly recommend S & S PHOTOGRAPHY!! I just came up on my 1 year anniversary and of coursed looked back on all the amazing photos and am still in love with every single shot!

S&S Photography

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

We loved them! The pictures were fantastic, everyone we showed them to raved about them. Charlene & Stan were total professionals, yet made the whole experience fun for everyone. We were so happy with the results that we hired them for my sister's wedding a few years later,... Read More and have hired them again for my other sister's wedding coming up in 2014! My first sister was absolutely thrilled with her pictures too. We would (and do) recommend S&S to anyone who is getting married in the Central Florida area.

Best wedding photographers!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

My husband and I had the incredible good fortune of having a destination wedding in Africa. We had met Stan + Charlene and posed an offer to them to join us on our trip and be our wedding photographers. They never hesitated and travelled with us to South Africa. I can not say... Read More enough about our absolutely gorgeous wedding photos (..which subsequently won the front page cover of a South African Wedding Magazine!) and the overall experience working with S & S Photography. They started out as our wedding photographers six years ago and have turned into dear friends who have not only taken my pregnancy photos, my twins first photo shoot but also several family photo sessions in the past years. I would recommend S&S Photography to anyone looking for amazing, creative and unique photos ... with one of the most fun couples we have ever met!!!

Nanc[y Layish

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

I have used S & S Photography for my several special occasions and Stan and Charlene are the epitome of professional..They are meticulous at making sure everything is right with that extra special touch that you will find from the moment you meet them to the resulting... Read More photographs that you will treasure for a lifetime. Their prices are also very reasonable and the photos are stunning.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Joanne B

These folks have done my family photos a number of times as well as doing the wedding photos of a number of family and friends. They are very creative and easy to work with. They are dependable and I recommend them highly.

Fantastic timeless photos

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Helen T

Stan and Charlene took our wedding photos for our ceremony at Celebration Golf Club, Celebration, Florida. They were both friendly and professional from start to finish and made everyone feel at ease. As myself and my husband live in the UK and our wedding was arranged mostly... Read More from the UK we were so pleased how the photos came out. Some of my favourite photos are the ones that I wasn't aware were being taken as they captured people's emotions in a very natural way. We look at our photos with all the time and we both recommend S & S Photography so highly for any future weddings people are planning. We thank them for giving us amazing memories in pictures ❤ Best wishes Helen and Wayne Plaister

Amazing Pictures!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Joanna L

Charlene and Stan gave us amazing pictures and great help to make time to get the photos we wanted. They helped pose us so we weren't standing awkwardly and smiling. They were flexible with the time we had them for. We wanted to go to a park after the wedding and take pictures... Read More and they followed us there and we were so happy with the results. Wedding photos aren't anything to leave to chance. Charlene and Stan will get you great pictures even if the location is nothing fantastic! We plan to use them for family photos in the future! :)

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 melissa M

Charlene and Stan were amazing to work with for our wedding. They are so creative and really know how to make every photo perfect. They were so much fun to work with, they help you feel comfortable in front of the camera and just make it feel natural. They are a wonderful team.... Read More We could not of asked for more beautiful or unique photos. They do not just do the traditional wedding photos, they are more personal. They were so much fun at the reception, capturing such amazing moments. We highly recommend them to anyone! I could not be happier about my choice in choosing them to shoot the most memorable day of our lives!

S & S Photogrphy Ranked #1

Reviewed on 7/29/2013

The pictures we received back from our event are absolutely amazing, and they were exactly what we were looking for. We got a great mix of the artistic shots which were my personal favorites :-) and candid shots of individual guest, along with professional portraits that the... Read More computer artist retouched to make each person look like a movie star, and many group shots, the large group shot of over 200 people is the best ever, every face can be seen and on the enlargement they printed and shipped, everyone is crystal clear! They are both very talented photographers, and captured every bit of action during the entire event from the whole room down to every small detail of the party. They had lots of lighting that made the pictures look like they belong in a magazine! The pictures are really quite exceptional. They have a creative photo-journalistic style and their passion for photography definitely shows in all their pictures and I have received an overwhelming amount of comments. They also gave us a great rate and worked all day for almost 12 hours…not missing a photo opportunity and also accommodated many requests from meeting attendees for group shots! Their communication is outstanding and they will make sure you get exactly what you want plus more then you could ever imagine!

Simply Spectacular!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 marlene l

Charlene and Stan are a great team of professional photographers. They both have an eye for capturing the best photos which illuminates the beauty, unique elements of the couple and event. We had so much fun and a really memorable experience on our wedding day that we came... Read More back to Florida just to have them photograph our 10 year wedding anniversary celebration and family photos. They are truly the best!! we always recieve great complements on our S&S photos. Dave & Marlene

Best in the business & affordable!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Emily B

Charlene & Stan were awesome to work with and their photos are amazing!! They are both very friendly, professional and responsive to all of your needs. The quality of their photos are top-notch with impeccable attention to detail AND they offer some of the best pricing and... Read More packages so I was very happy I chose them! Our wedding day went very smoothly and couldn't have asked to work with better photographers, and people for that matter!! I highly recommend S&S Photography!

The best choice!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Emily R

Very professional photographers. They show up early to make sure they are familiar with the venue in order to get the best shots. Their price is beyond reasonable and worth every penny for the memories they capture! When we got the prints for our our wedding we were beyond... Read More thrilled with how amazing our pictures came out. Even our family members aren't able to decide what are their favorites!

Crystal C.

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Crystal C

"When getting married there are so many decisions to be made, but using S&S Photography was by far the easiest- and most rewarding. Charlene and Stan put us at ease, and created pictures that are unique, beautiful, and full of memories! We HIGHLY recommend them to everyone we... Read More know!" - Chris & Crystal C.