Design & Decor for Weddings and Receptions

At Saba we pride ourselves for perfection and fresh ideas. Whether it's an intimate event or a large celebration, we execute each event with dedication and precision. Our team, understands the importance of milestones and thrives to collaborate together for exceptional results. Our inventory speaks for itself and enhances any special occasion. We believe in bringing your vision to life, with high attention to detail and creativity.

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Signs, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Clean Up, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

42307 Osgood Rd., Suite A, Fremont, CA Bay Area San Francisco and Beyond (510) 449-4890
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Savreet K

Sania was instrumental in planning my wedding. My wedding was the first one in the family. We learned as we went along and she held our hand through the whole process. She was very easy to communicate with and was ALWAYS available. I had spoken to about 3-4 decorators and her... Read More ideas was very fresh. Above all, she made an effort to understand what I like and the look I was going for. She decorated 4 different venues for me and each of them were unique and different from one another. She was very flexible and was always patient and understanding if I changed my mind about something. She is extremely well connected and resourceful. Having her on board minimized the number of my vendors tremendously. She helped get my chiavari chairs, the lighting for my venue, the dance floor, find a make up artist that I LOVED, she even sent a guy on short notice to fix the AC at my house as it broke during the hottest week of the summer. As my mom would say throughout the planning, the answer to every question is "ask sania, sania, sania!" Extremely happy and satisfied. She will be my go to for any other events I do!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sandeep S

Sania was amazing from the start! She worked very hard to keep everything within budget. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience working with her. She did an amazing job making our vision come true! Thanks Saba Decor :)

Sania Birla

Expert in event design and decor in the Bay Area and beyond. Full time Event Decorator, part time Socialist. Love meeting other professionals from the wedding industry and collaborating with them.