Is this your business? claim it now

Safeway

Honolulu, HI

888 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI

Easy. Fast Turnaround. Great Service. YUMMY!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Roshan G

I was on a budget for my wedding and was planning it only 2 months in advance. Many bakeries wanted a 2-3 month lead time in order to order a wedding cake (including Safeway). In addition, wedding cakes were pretty pricy. I contacted the bakery at Safeway to see if they can... Read More help me with my wedding cake...they did! I opt'd for a display cake and a sheet cake that would be held in the back room and cut and served for my guests. I worked with Greg, the bakery manager, remotely (from CA to HI). He was very responsive and understanding of my needs. I was also working with the floral manager on my flowers. She gave me her email address so that I can send her samples of what I was looking for. Since I had her email address, she was kind enough to accept some pictures of cake decorations that I wanted to send to Greg. She passed over the photos and let me know that they would be able to provide what I was looking for. The display cake was simple but pretty. Greg worked with the floral department to decorate the cake with fresh flowers. The day before the wedding, I stopped in to drop off some ribbon that I wanted to be wrapped around the base of the cake so it tied in with my decor. Everything turned out just as I expected and I saved a lot of money! The guests loved the taste of the cake too! Safeway provided excellent, excellent service! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a more cost effective option.

TO Safeway