Wedding Floral for the Fine Art Bride + Groom

Sage Green Events is a wedding design company that styles and coordinates events for the couple that wants to push the envelope when it comes to ordinary & traditional weddings. ​ Are you a free spirit? Do you imagine your wedding day to be magical and romantic? ​So do we... Sage Green Events specializes in intimate weddings and elopements with a flair of the bohemian spirit. We truly listen to each and everyone one of our clients providing the most enjoyable wedding planning experience, all the while, supplying you with the most custom and art minded floral + design for your unique wedding day. Let's get back to nature and create something beautiful together!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

West Bloomfield Township, MI Happily searving all of Michigan (248) 961-6157

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lindsey W

I absolutely adored working with Erin! From the day we started messaging, to my wedding day, and even the days following, Erin was so kind and personal. When I first saw her pictures and website I thought she’d be great, and after meeting with her the first time, I knew she was... Read More perfect! It was like she read my mind. She had so many wonderful ideas, that I loved! I was very conscious about timing and budget. She let me know from the very beginning, she would make it happen! And she did! When she showed up with her flowers, it brought life to the whole venue. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Our bouquets, the boutonnieres, the table wreaths, the garland, each and every candle and vase were absolutely gorgeous! My favorite part of working with her was how trusting and honest she was throughout the whole process. I felt like I had known her for years. I even got to meet her dad! Yes, her dad helped deliver and set up the flowers! I am completely blown away by Erin and all she has done for me. Everything I had dreamed and envisioned was made an even more beautiful reality! Without Sage Green Events, my wedding would have still gone on, but if it hadn’t been for the outstanding flowers and “Fairifying” it would have been nowhere near as lovely! Thank you Erin for an unforgettable and exceptional experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brittany J

Erin did all my flowers and I rented pretty much everything from her. To say amazing is an understatement. I loved working with erin. She really listened to the myself and the groom. She had great feedback and was easy to communicate with. She was on top of her stuff, never made... Read More me question her, remembered every detail and always responded in great time. It felt very personal and that she really cared. What she did for our wedding was beyond my expectations or what i thought was possible. She made by wedding so relaxed with all she did. I loved working with her and would love for the opportunity to work with her again. I actually cannot come up with the words to express how I feel about her as a person, and the work she did for me. I don't regret any penny I gave to her. She is the reason my day was perfect. Thanks Erin :)

2017-10-17T09:46:15 Response from the vendor

Brittany... Wish I could work with you again and again... You are such a cool bride. Maybe vowel renewal? Every year?? haha. Thank you for putting your trust in Sage Green for your special day. -Erin

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Carrie S

Erin is AMAZING! Both my husband and I work in the service industry and I cannot say enough about how impressed we were. She wasn't there for just business, she became a friend and helped guide us through our floral and centerpiece decisions. Her prices are incredibly affordable... Read More and I will be using her for any other floral needs I have for future events. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner (a few hours), which made us feel even more happy with our decision to use Sage Green Events. I cannot thank her enough for helping make our day beautiful and so memorable!! Thanks, Erin!

2017-08-23T22:38:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Carrie! working with you on your wedding was such an honor. Thank you for choosing Sage Green!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Susan W

After meeting Erin I knew I wanted Sage Green Events to do my flowers. I told her how I pictured my wedding and she took my vision and brought it to life. The centerpieces, bouquets, and boutinears were stunning! More beautiful than I could have imagined! She was so nice and... Read More quick to respond to me whenever i had questions about anything. Every flower lasted and looked fresh the entire night and days after. I would highly recommend Sage Green Events to every bride to be. Erin made sure everything was set up and taken down and made my night so much easier and beautiful!

2017-11-14T23:43:10 Response from the vendor

Susan! Thank you for such kind words!! You were such a wonderful bride to work with!! Working with you on design and floral for your wedding was truly a special experience. Thank you for putting your trust in Sage Green Events to make your day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brittany B

Erin was an absolute blessing to work with! She is very talented and kind and caring. She truly made my day so special and understood my vision completely. My bridal party kept raving on about how kind and how beautiful her work was and especially for being affordable. This was... Read More the best decision I made for my wedding day. She did all my corsages, boutonnières, bouquets and some arrangements. They were all beautiful and everything I envisioned. She went way out of her way to bring me the flowers to the hotel and then back to the venue for the second time to make sure everything was in order. She was a sweetheart! I would recommend her every time. Thank you so much Erin, you are a rockstar and have such a kind heart and amazing talent. It was an honour to work with you.

2017-11-13T14:32:18 Response from the vendor

Brittany- Thank you so much for the kind words! You were such an amazing bride to work with!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Erin

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara Z

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had limited time, budget, and were planning our wedding from out of town, but she made the process effortless and brought our 'vintage garden' wedding to life perfectly. I have (and will continue) to recommend her work to others -... Read More she has a great eye for detail, uses beautiful flowers and decor, and couldn't be easier to work with.

2017-10-17T09:43:30 Response from the vendor

Sara... Your intimate wedding was a dream to work on. Thank you for trusting Sage Green with your precious day! -Erin

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Stéphanie D

Erin is amazing! She did such a great job for our wedding! She was very easy to work with. She took my vision and exceeded my expectations: when I got to the reception, I was blown away by the floral decoration ! I would highly recommend her for weddings and any events. Thank... Read More you so much Erin !

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Susan R

The owner, Erin from Sage Green events is AMAZING! She took our crazy ideas and helped to to turn our wedding into something ridiculously beautiful and made it even better than we had imagined it could be. She helped me to plan along the way and took care of our flowers,... Read More desserts & final set up/execution. She pours every ounce of her heart into making your event perfect to reflect your style and she does it with grace. The flowers and decorations were absolutely stunning and the desserts she made were to die for as well!!! You cannot go wrong with hiring this co. and you definitely will not be disappointed. They are worth every penny you spend with them!

2017-03-24T13:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Susan! Your wedding was such a blast for me to be part of. I love the creativity you and Jimmy had for your reception. Putting it all together was such a pleasure. -Erin

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jessica B

I chose Sage Green Events for my bridal shower and it was absolutely perfect. Every detail of the floral was beautiful. I had many friends and family compliment of how beautiful everything was. I also had our gender reveal cake made by Erin. Her attention to detail and passion... Read More she puts into everything is one of the reasons I will always use her for any event I have.

2017-03-21T08:35:42 Response from the vendor

It has been so fun being part of your exciting life events! Thank you for your loyalty to Sage Green Events! -Erin

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 leah G

Erin did the flowers for my bridal party and my whole reception. I couldnt be more happy with how it all turned out. I was very doubtful and nervous of my reception set up until she showed up the day of the wedding to set everything up. It turned out absolutely amazing. She went... Read More out out of her way to really make it everything i envisioned and i highly recommed her for anyone who is getting married!

2017-03-20T14:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an honor creating floral for your wedding! -Erin

Erin Schoneman

Hi! I'm Erin. Owner and Designer at Sage Green Events, flower nerd extraordinaire, and lover of all things wedding related! As a recent bride myself, I know the importance of allowing someone to take on the challenge of turning a dream and vision into reality. Allow me to make your special day a memory that everyone will remember, while allowing you to enjoy every stress free moment. I pride myself on the relationships I create while working with my clients, as we become a dream team creating something beautiful together. I cannot wait to meet with you and begin this exciting adventure!