Wedding Floral for the Fine Art Bride + Groom

Sage Green Events is a wedding design company that styles and coordinates events for the couple that wants to push the envelope when it comes to ordinary & traditional weddings. ​ Are you a free spirit? Do you imagine your wedding day to be magical and romantic? ​So do we... Sage Green Events specializes in intimate weddings and elopements with a flair of the bohemian spirit. We truly listen to each and everyone one of our clients providing the most enjoyable wedding planning experience, all the while, supplying you with the most custom and art minded floral + design for your unique wedding day. Let's get back to nature and create something beautiful together!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

West Bloomfield Township, MI Happily searving all of Michigan (248) 961-6157

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Susan R

The owner, Erin from Sage Green events is AMAZING! She took our crazy ideas and helped to to turn our wedding into something ridiculously beautiful and made it even better than we had imagined it could be. She helped me to plan along the way and took care of our flowers,... Read More desserts & final set up/execution. She pours every ounce of her heart into making your event perfect to reflect your style and she does it with grace. The flowers and decorations were absolutely stunning and the desserts she made were to die for as well!!! You cannot go wrong with hiring this co. and you definitely will not be disappointed. They are worth every penny you spend with them!

2017-03-24T13:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Susan! Your wedding was such a blast for me to be part of. I love the creativity you and Jimmy had for your reception. Putting it all together was such a pleasure. -Erin

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jessica B

I chose Sage Green Events for my bridal shower and it was absolutely perfect. Every detail of the floral was beautiful. I had many friends and family compliment of how beautiful everything was. I also had our gender reveal cake made by Erin. Her attention to detail and passion... Read More she puts into everything is one of the reasons I will always use her for any event I have.

2017-03-21T08:35:42 Response from the vendor

It has been so fun being part of your exciting life events! Thank you for your loyalty to Sage Green Events! -Erin

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 leah G

Erin did the flowers for my bridal party and my whole reception. I couldnt be more happy with how it all turned out. I was very doubtful and nervous of my reception set up until she showed up the day of the wedding to set everything up. It turned out absolutely amazing. She went... Read More out out of her way to really make it everything i envisioned and i highly recommed her for anyone who is getting married!

2017-03-20T14:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an honor creating floral for your wedding! -Erin

Erin Schoneman

Hi! I'm Erin. Owner and Designer at Sage Green Events, flower nerd extraordinaire, and lover of all things wedding related! As a recent bride myself, I know the importance of allowing someone to take on the challenge of turning a dream and vision into reality. Allow me to make your special day a memory that everyone will remember, while allowing you to enjoy every stress free moment. I pride myself on the relationships I create while working with my clients, as we become a dream team creating something beautiful together. I cannot wait to meet with you and begin this exciting adventure!