Salon Maison

Greater Seattle and Bellevue Metro Areas

Onsite Wedding Hair & Makeup Specialists

Consistently Voted Best Wedding Hair and Makeup for Brides! Specializing in weddings for over 25 years, Salon Maison is at the forefront of wedding beauty and style. Referred by the top wedding coordinators, photographers, and venues, our clientele includes a host of celebrities and distinguished personalities who rely on us to provide the highest level of customer service. You can count on us to create the perfect look for your individual features and to delight you and your bridal party on your wedding day with our relaxing and pampering signature service.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Greater Seattle and Bellevue Metro Areas (425) 223-3278

Hair survived a curtain rod falling on head

Reviewed on 2/20/2011 Rachel P

I loved my wedding hair! I went for an updo – sort of an old fashioned look with hair twisted out of my face on either side and a low bun with gold ribbon weaved in. I did a trial session, but didn’t really have any changes for the actual day – my hair was spot on at the first... Read More try! Heidi is a brilliant professional with a passion for what she does. She was also super quick. I initially was going to cop out and go the cheap route with hair (think Gene Juarez Academy) and went for a trial session there…but that really turned out horribly – and it took over two hours for something Heidi could do in about 30-45 minutes. I am SO glad I decided to go with Salon Maison over the cheapo route (and really, it was pretty affordable for a wedding updo). On my wedding day, my hairstyle even stayed in place after a curtain rod fell on my head during family photos next to the giant windows in our venue. Now how’s that for “worth every penny”?

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lily L

Of all the salons I've been to, this has to be the best for weddings. I've been a bridesmaid twice in Seattle and both brides used Salon Maison. If it wasn't for their weddings, I would've never thought to walk into their salon or used their services. I had my wedding this past... Read More April and Southern California and it was perfect because the salon owner was based out of California. My trial was at Heather's house and she both her passion and excitement for cosmetics and for the wedding made me excited for the wedding. She was easy to talk to and very attentive. All I told her was what colors and style I was looking for and she made it look even better!! The best thing about Salon Maison's work is that it stays on ALL DAY LONG. I was in California in last June 2016 and it was around 90 degrees. I ran around running errands both indoors and outdoors and sweated a lot, but the product was resistant to everything that day. My hair held up extremely well and I was happy to tell her that I loved it and wanted to book an appointment. The day of, I had overslept and both Heather and her assistant were prompt. I felt so bad, but even with my 5 minute delay, we got all 5 of us ladies done and they were out the door. They were so good with my bridesmaids and their requests. Service was prompt, professional, attentive, and it's a wedding, so fun! I highly recommend Heather because she has good tips for hair and skin to prep for your wedding, but she also has an infectious and amazing personality. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this hair salon and would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jenny R

Azzura Photography recommended Salon Maison to me. Tania said they were the best and she was right! My experience from start to finish was great. I sent my initial email asking for pricing late at night and I was surprised to get an email back within a few minutes answering... Read More all of my questions. I then spoke with them over the phone the next day and they were so friendly and knowledgeable. They have won the most awards in the state which made me feel very comfortable. I am very picky and in past experiences nobody has ever done my make-up to my liking until now. For me my hair and make-up was the most important aspect of my wedding. I HAD to look good! Their portfolio and recommendations were awesome so I booked them. We did the pre appointment a few weeks before the wedding. They offer an unlimited time pre appointment to make sure I love everything. So when I went in I was offered a glass of champagne which was awesome. Aleana was my consultant and she told me what would look best on me and really listened to my concerns and opinions. It was perfect...no changes. On the day she showed up on time with 2 other stylists and they finished 35 minutes early. I changed my mind on my lip gloss last minute and she had no problem making that adjustment for me. I got so many compliments and I felt so beautiful. Thank you Salon Maison!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kim M

For super gorgeous wedding makeup and hair and impeccable customer service, Salon Maison is the place to go. From the very start, they seamlessly guided me through the planning process to make it as stress free and easy as possible. The management team, especially Cindy, made... Read More the experience so professional and efficient. My stylist was so relaxing on the day and I loved my hair and makeup! Loved my entire experience so much!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Jen S

Salon Maison is extremely professional, responsiveness, and shows an extreme level of quality in their work. Madie at Salon Maison did my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and she and her team were absolutely amazing! She has extremely relaxing to be around and she helped me... Read More try out different looks at my pre-session. On the day of my wedding, she went above and beyond to make sure that the makeup and hair styles were perfect for everyone. You cannot go wrong with working with Salon Maision's team, exceptional work.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Gina J

WOW! Angela and the Salon Maison team were AWESOME!! Our hair and makeup was natural but flawless and they were so fun and easy to work with. The Salon Maison team worked with my super tight schedule, regularly checked in to make sure we were on the same page and arrived early... Read More on my wedding day. I loved my hair and makeup so much and everyone looked great! Many Thanks!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Julie G

My wedding planner recommended Salon Maison for my hair and make up and I couldn't have been more thrilled! I am so happy with my decision to use them for my wedding! Cindy, Celeste, and Mary who all work in the office are amazing at the logistics, constant communication,... Read More answering all my questions, and coordinating all the details. I see whey they are the best, they are definitely on top of it! I had a hair and make up pre-session with Ashley about 2 months prior to my wedding and she was fantastic. Not only was she easy going and talented she listened to my concerns and any changes I wanted without making me feel uncomfortable. I got to see several hair styles and I loved all of them but finally decided on a soft messy braid updo. On the day of the wedding Ashley and her team all arrived promptly and worked efficiently to get myself and 12 other girls ready on time! They were so sweet and talented and everyone looked gorgeous! At the end of the night after tears and sweat, (from dancing all night) I still looked and felt amazing. Salon Maison was awesome, I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Maggie C

I found Salon Maison through our vendor referral list from The Four Seasons. All I have to say is: PERFECT! Angela and her team did a beautiful job on my hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids and both moms. During the starting process of booking them, they were quick... Read More to communicate, very responsive and caring. I was working with some pretty tricky family dynamics (mom and mother in law are wonderful people but are like oil and water together) but Salon Maison was great about helping me navigate through all of that. I wish they did wedding planning because with their experience, kindness, and expertise I would have definitely hired them to plan my entire wedding. They would answer my questions very quickly which was very refreshing compared to my other vendors. They are open 7 days a week so they are extremely easy to get a hold of. Because I know myself and know that I am picky I choose to have my pre-session appointment right away which they were totally fine with, they let you pick when you want it. They were so accommodating and were able to schedule me on a weekend even for my pre-session! On the day of my wedding, Angela and her team were on time and got us done a few minutes early. Her team consisted of herself, another hair and makeup consultant (Ashley), and Angela also had an assistant to help her prep curls to keep everything flowing nicely. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and they were very accommodating for last minute addons as well. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, it even lasted through the tears when I saw my my now husband walking down the aisle. I told Angela I am not a crier but she waterproofed me anyway and I am so glad she did because I surprisingly ended up being a water fountain that day. Thank you Angela, Ashley, the team, and everyone at Salon Maison for making my wedding day perfect! I highly recommend them if you want stunning hair and makeup and a seamless execution.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Debbie B

Madie was FANTASTIC and so relaxed! I decided to not do a trial run and was a little nervous about communicating what I wanted the day of my wedding but she was truly amazing. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and she had incredible style herself. My hair and... Read More makeup was beyond perfect! She nailed the "natural but flawless" look! The booking process was online and super super easy. I said what time I wanted my hair and makeup done, paid my deposit, and reviewed my contract online all before booking. I was so thankful to have a simple process and not have to snail mail a contract or send in a check. Salon Maison does it right!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Lisa J

Salon Maison is the best! I live in Boston and so planning a wedding on a budget from out of town was a little tricky. A wedding planner wasn’t in the budget for me unfortunately. Salon Maison has been in the wedding business for over 25 years and they know everyone so they... Read More graciously provided me referrals for my vendors which was so helpful and appreciated. Cindy really went out of her way to help me with planning and point me in the right direction. When it came time for my trial it was easy to get in on one of my planned trips out to Seattle about 4 months before my wedding. They let you choose when you want to do your trial which was helpful. Madie did my hair and makeup and she was amazing, no changes at the trial which was shocking since I’m usually pretty picky. I love all the contouring and highlighting products and Madie nailed it first try! On the day they had several stylists for my large bridal party of 11. Yes 11! One nice thing was they don’t charge extra for additional consultants like all the other places do. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and Madie made it so relaxing for everyone. They made it so easy, I choose what appointment time I want everyone ready by and I booked it online. I set up my trial for whenever I wanted. The mother of the groom needed to be added last minute and they still had an appointment time available for her which I was so thankful for as I forgot to add her which was a huge oversight on my part. Salon Maison saved the day! They were my favorite and everyone was relaxed and beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Karren S

had the surprise privilege of working with Yasmin from Salon Maison last week. I modeled for "A Catered Event" put on by several of the top wedding vendors in the Seattle area, at Washington Athletic Club. I have been a model for a long time. I have sat through many many many... Read More hair and makeup sessions. Yasmin is the best. I am so serious. I have dubbed her "The Hair Whisperer" and I gave her that name because she so expertly and delicately styled, placed and shaped my hair to the most gorgeous updo I have ever had. I was so impressed that I am booking her for my own wedding day which will be in October. She did my hair and makeup in under an hour and I was honestly shocked at how wonderful it was. When I took my hair down I was again shocked... I had so many bobby pins in my head and they didn't hurt me at all. This is a huge deal if you're going to be done up all day for your wedding. No one wants a headache because of a cursed bobby pin. So again, I will reiterate... Yasmin is the Hair Whisperer, queen of up-dos and the hair stylist I've been dreaming of! I will re-post photos of my hair when I do my trial for my wedding and will certainly post a review and photos of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Chloe S

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Salon Maison was beyond fantastic! They helped me look exactly how I wanted on my wedding day, flawless! They were able to look at pictures and make recommendations for me with my facial features (that is their specialty by the way) and immediately create... Read More gorgeous hair and makeup for me. My mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids said it was the best hair and makeup they had ever had before. Everyone looked natural, beautiful, flawless, and was genuinely happy! Angela worked with such ease and professionalism, was efficient, and finished early! I'm so grateful for Salon Maison for helping me feel like a supermodel on my big day!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Brooke B

I had the worst experience with this place and the management. This is one choice I wish could go back and change. Besides the fact that my face looked awful on my wedding day - people asking me "what's wrong with your face?" due to the makeup peeling off and layered on way too... Read More much, the customer service is what really put me over the edge with this place. I confirmed my appointments for 3 bridesmaids and myself (hair/makeup) in June for my October wedding. Their email confirmation says to email over some dates for your pre-trial once the event gets closer (NOT NOW). It also pre-generated a time of their arrival due to the start of my wedding time I provided. My wedding started at 6pm. They wanted to arrive onsite at 7am...I called and was told, once you do your pre-trial, we can adjust that to a better start time. 6 WEEKS before my wedding, I booked my pre-trial. I picked a Saturday, 3 weeks before my wedding. Then I get an email, the week of my appt. (not a phone call) asking me to reschedule...they provided 3 other time options, all during the week (which I can't do), one of which was mere days before my wedding. I called them and they told me that another Bride had a last minute emergency so they need to change this. They went "out of their way" to schedule a time on Sunday morning for me, 8 AM (during closed business hours). I didn't get any beverage offered to me, and felt rushed (which they say to allow 3 HOURS for) because my stylist had ANOTHER wedding to get to! I was done in an hour. I ask about start time, and got told you have to speak to someone else. I call Monday and am then told I can't, this should have been done when I booked. After back and forth (I changed my appt to help a bride and you can't help me on your errors?) they gave me a 2nd stylist to allow for an hour later start time, free of charge. On my wedding day, they drove separately, and asked me to pay for parking for BOTH cars. I said I would only pay for one per the contract, and the 2nd is on them. I would never recommend this business to anyone. Even after the fact, I wrote a non-favorable review on another wedding website and they are trying to dispute my words. Just another reason I would stay away...if you aren't happy and had a poor experience, they try to sweep it under a rug, avoid the situation, and paint a pretty picture with only positive reviews.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Je L

I absolutely loved Salon Maison! The pre appointment was so much fun. I’m a professional model by trade so hair and makeup was my biggest concern. I was a little nervous but they won best hair and makeup for brides even over Gene Juarez so I booked an appointment with them (plus... Read More 3 other local places). They were the only ones that did not disappoint! My makeup was flawless and my hair was a half up style with a soft messy braid and beachy waves which was sooo stunning! Leading up to my wedding some ladies changed their minds on wanting just hair, or just makeup, or both, and management was very accommodating when I had to alter the reservation. I felt so embarrassed requesting constant changes but the office ladies really went above and beyond to make me happy. On the day they showed up early and handled 11 bridesmaids, myself, and the mothers. Using Salon Maison made it so easy to have such a large group, and everyone looked really beautiful. They came right to us for the same cost as others charge to come to the salon. So happy I chose Salon Maison and have referred them to all my friends.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 janet T

I had Salon Maison provide just makeup for my bridal party, mother, and I and could not have been happier. My regular hair dresser did my hair which I later regretted. I should have had Salon Maison for both. I had Angela for my airbrush makeup and was so happy with everything.... Read More I really wanted a soft natural look and she had great suggestions and it ended up being perfect. She was extremely friendly and comfortable to be around, which helped a lot the morning of the wedding. I got airbrush makeup done and was so glad I chose it because it looked beautiful and flawless the entire day. The rest of the team who helped with my Mom and bridal party were very professional and did a great job with everyone. It was also wonderful to have them come to our house rather than us having to go find parking over at a salon. I would highly recommend Salon Maison for your wedding, it was well worth it and a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Cynthia L

I got married last weekend in Leavenworth. It was the winter wedding I had always dreamed of! I booked Salon Maison for my destination wedding and I could not have been happier. Despite the weather they arrived on time and finished early. My hair and makeup was simply flawless.... Read More I went with a soft loose updo and natural makeup. One of my bridesmaids was 40 minutes late arriving and Salon Maison STILL got us all done ahead of schedule. I loved that they sent a confirmation the day before. It really put my jitters at ease knowing they were on top of everything. My friend is getting married next week and is having them too. I’m so excited to get to see them again next week.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Rebecca R

I had a wonderful experience working with Salon Maison! My hair and makeup looked beautiful and I got so many compliments. My 10 bridesmaids looked amazing. I was really impressed how my stylist listened to what I wanted and made suggestions based on that. My stylist recommended... Read More a loose braid and it turned out gorgeous. The whole process from booking to the day was very straightforward and simple. I loved that they are open 7 days a week too which made it easy for me. Thank you Salon Maison!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Lee W

Salon Maison was absolutely wonderful for my entire experience and so reasonably priced! I am typically pretty particular about my hair and makeup but after reviewing their portfolio and awards I knew I made the right choice. Angela was my consultant and my hair and makeup... Read More turned out better than I ever could have hoped for! She styled my hair and makeup from my photos from my Pinterest boards, I looked like a model!! Angela arrived a few minutes early and made sure everything would stay throughout the entire day. My hair and makeup was still flawless for our grand firework departure at the end of the night! And my pre-session appointment beforehand was so much fun and so relaxing. I LOVE the champagne too, very nice touch. Truly a 5 STAR experience. I would highly recommend Salon Maison!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Lauren L

Absolutely loved my hair and makeup and all the amazing service from Salon Maison. Booking was super easy and the salon was very responsive with all my requests. My booking included a one-on-one trial for hair and makeup that also included champagne for me and my girls. I... Read More booked for not only myself but also several of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband's mom and grandmother. The salon sent 3 wonderful ladies out to our venue and they created beautiful looks for everyone with plenty of time to spare. I was so pleased with everything from the time I booked to the day of, and these ladies really create amazing looks for the whole bridal party!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Julie O

My wedding was last Sunday and I looked and felt like a million bucks! Salon Maison was my absolute favorite. They were so reasonably priced too (way less then Gene Juarez) plus they came to me on the wedding day. From the very start they were extremely professional and were... Read More quick to answer all my questions. When I went in for my trial they had complimentary champagne for me and I never felt rushed. It was a truly relaxing fabulous appointment. They work with your face shape and my stylist Katie had lots of great ideas for me and was so sweet and nice so I had no problem telling her that I wanted a little more blush. I tend to be shy so I really appreciated how easy going she was. I felt so beautiful leaving my trial. On my wedding day Katie arrived on time with her assistants and we got done 20 minutes early and everyone looked so amazing. Salon Maison is just amazing!...thats all I can say. Thank you again for making me feel and look like the most stunning bride ever!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Trisha S

Cant say enough about my wonderful stylist Angela from Salon Maison. She is so sweet and nice and talented. Cindy the office manager was great too and handled my contract and all my emails and calls and changes and was so kind and patient with me. My bridesmaids kept adding... Read More services which drove me crazy but Cindy in the office was so calm and sweet and always left me with a smile. I was referred by 2 other friends that used Salon Maison in the past and now I know why they sing their praises. My sister is using them for her wedding next year too and I am so excited to see them again. If you want to be very well taken care of and pampered with the most experience and talented staff Salon Maison is definitely a must have.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Jennifer S

They did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. We all looked and felt so beautiful. They were amazing! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Abier H

The only vendor who disappointed us! The presentation and prices can be very deceiving. It is too expensive but I said hey this was recommended so the price may be justified by how amazing everything seems to be. No, I was wrong. They hid behind their contract and the entire... Read More experience felt like a business deal. There was no bridal allure experience as promised.I was not going to write my bad review until the very last e-mail I received from them which really drove me to share this with others. My first visit to the salon for the hair/make-up trial rates a good zero. Which is not even worth writing about and upon them realizing they gave me a complementary second trial. From that trial I knew I only wanted hair and forfeited my make up. Make up is not their forte. Their selection is meager and the make up application is very ordinary and not suitable for wedding glamor. I wanted to look like a bride on my wedding day so I went with someone else. My four bridesmaids make up was very ordinary and not wedding level. Rosanne and Angela are very sweet in their demeanor and showed up on time which was great. The management is different from the staff and the e-mails and contract were not a pleasant experience for me at all. When I added another person, they immediately charged my card on file without asking me or confirming out of common courtesy. Courtesy is not easily given by management and I am not sure why when their business is weddings. The truly five star deserving experience in the entire Salon Maison experience was Angela doing my hair. During the trial we discussed what I wanted and she listened. I am glad I did the trial for my hair because I learned that I do not want hair spray which stayed on for a few days and made my hair extremely frizzy. What was great is that on the day of the wedding Angela listened to me needs and did not apply that spray and my hair had a natural free flowing look. She executed the style so well that my hair was stunning. Thank you Angela.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Gwendolyn A

The gal who did my hair and makeup was extremely nice and did a fantastic job. I really liked that included in the price was a pre-test where you go in and you can work with the artist before the big day to make sure everything will look the way you want so that your big day... Read More will go smoothly. They had a lot of hair adornments to choose from as well so you can get everything you need all in one place. Plus they offer groom touch-ups which is really great.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Professional services, and talented consultants! Love their work! Wedding hair and makeup is wonderful!