Salon Maison

Greater Seattle and Bellevue Metro Areas

Onsite Wedding Hair & Makeup Specialists

Specializing in weddings for over 25 years, Salon Maison is at the forefront of wedding beauty and style. Referred by top wedding coordinators and venues, their clientele includes a host of celebrities and distinguished personalities. Count on them to create the perfect look for you. Consistently voted "Best Hair and Makeup for Brides"!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

Greater Seattle and Bellevue Metro Areas (425) 223-3278

Hair survived a curtain rod falling on head

Reviewed on 2/20/2011 Rachel P

I loved my wedding hair! I went for an updo – sort of an old fashioned look with hair twisted out of my face on either side and a low bun with gold ribbon weaved in. I did a trial session, but didn’t really have any changes for the actual day – my hair was spot on at the first... Read More try! Heidi is a brilliant professional with a passion for what she does. She was also super quick. I initially was going to cop out and go the cheap route with hair (think Gene Juarez Academy) and went for a trial session there…but that really turned out horribly – and it took over two hours for something Heidi could do in about 30-45 minutes. I am SO glad I decided to go with Salon Maison over the cheapo route (and really, it was pretty affordable for a wedding updo). On my wedding day, my hairstyle even stayed in place after a curtain rod fell on my head during family photos next to the giant windows in our venue. Now how’s that for “worth every penny”?

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lily L

Of all the salons I've been to, this has to be the best for weddings. I've been a bridesmaid twice in Seattle and both brides used Salon Maison. If it wasn't for their weddings, I would've never thought to walk into their salon or used their services. I had my wedding this past... Read More April and Southern California and it was perfect because the salon owner was based out of California. My trial was at Heather's house and she both her passion and excitement for cosmetics and for the wedding made me excited for the wedding. She was easy to talk to and very attentive. All I told her was what colors and style I was looking for and she made it look even better!! The best thing about Salon Maison's work is that it stays on ALL DAY LONG. I was in California in last June 2016 and it was around 90 degrees. I ran around running errands both indoors and outdoors and sweated a lot, but the product was resistant to everything that day. My hair held up extremely well and I was happy to tell her that I loved it and wanted to book an appointment. The day of, I had overslept and both Heather and her assistant were prompt. I felt so bad, but even with my 5 minute delay, we got all 5 of us ladies done and they were out the door. They were so good with my bridesmaids and their requests. Service was prompt, professional, attentive, and it's a wedding, so fun! I highly recommend Heather because she has good tips for hair and skin to prep for your wedding, but she also has an infectious and amazing personality. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this hair salon and would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jenny R

Azzura Photography recommended Salon Maison to me. Tania said they were the best and she was right! My experience from start to finish was great. I sent my initial email asking for pricing late at night and I was surprised to get an email back within a few minutes answering... Read More all of my questions. I then spoke with them over the phone the next day and they were so friendly and knowledgeable. They have won the most awards in the state which made me feel very comfortable. I am very picky and in past experiences nobody has ever done my make-up to my liking until now. For me my hair and make-up was the most important aspect of my wedding. I HAD to look good! Their portfolio and recommendations were awesome so I booked them. We did the pre appointment a few weeks before the wedding. They offer an unlimited time pre appointment to make sure I love everything. So when I went in I was offered a glass of champagne which was awesome. Aleana was my consultant and she told me what would look best on me and really listened to my concerns and opinions. It was perfect...no changes. On the day she showed up on time with 2 other stylists and they finished 35 minutes early. I changed my mind on my lip gloss last minute and she had no problem making that adjustment for me. I got so many compliments and I felt so beautiful. Thank you Salon Maison!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Salon Maison was absolutely wonderful! I am typically pretty particular about my hair so I was a little nervous to have someone else style it for the wedding... but it turned out better than I ever could have hoped! Katie styled my hair and makeup straight out of my Pinterest... Read More boards. She arrived early and brought all of her own materials and made sure everything would stay through the whole day. My hair and makeup was still flawless for our sunset photos at the end of the night! And the trial beforehand was fun, relaxing, and an overall great experience. I would highly recommend Salon Maison!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Megan W

Salon Maison provided excellent service for my wedding. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments. Katie was my consultant and nailed my look first try at my trial. I had 8 bm being done as well and so we had 3 consultants who arrived right on time... Read More which consisted of Katie, a makeup artist, and Katie's assistant that prepped the hair and gave my ladies flawless soft beachy curls. All 3 ladies were so wonderful and really made my morning run smoothly. My experience was A+ (I am a teacher - force of habit!) from start to finish. I went the entire night not having to touch up a thing and it even looked great the next morning while I was boarding my 6 am flight to Hawaii. Couldn't have been happier! Hooray for Salon Maison! 5 gold stars

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jessica G

Katie and her team did a great job - On the day there was a bit of a delay from the previous appointment but they made sure everyone got done on time by bringing in an extra person to help out. I felt at ease throughout the process.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Stephanie R

I would seriously warn anyone considering booking Salon Maison for their wedding to go elsewhere!! They are a total waste of money and will add a ton of stress to your day. They are the slowest workers who cant understand anything and need a ton of time to make people happy.... Read More It's pretty mind blowing. They will also promise to have a certain number of people there but they won't tell you that half of them will be in training and not able to do anything besides stand there and watch! Even though you had to pay for their transportation too!!!! I could go on and on, but please do yourself a favor and don't use them. My mom was so generous to book them for us even though they were the most expensive and I'm still frustrated at how bad they were. First, the artist at my trial made me look like a clown. I should have known then to run but I live out of the country and needed to make it work. She spent like 5 hrs and finally got it. She said she took pictures and notes but told me the day of that her pictures are terrible quality the way they take them and don't actually show anything....so whats the point?!? She put my veil on upside down after I told her over and over how I wanted it...plus it looked ridiculous the other way so it's crazy that she needed that instruction. We were so rushed because they sucked and took forever I never even looked to realize she put it in wrong. It pulled out my hair instantly and covered up my clip and was a total mess. I also emailed to complain about the terrible experience after and they never even cared enough to respond...I thought at least someone there would care about an unhappy customer at this place but I guess not.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kristy F

After a great deal of research and asking others for recommendations I chose Salon Maison for hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and am so happy that I did. Not only were they incredibly responsive with my questions, but my entire experience from start to finish was... Read More fabulous. It was easy to schedule time for my hair and makeup trial and I never felt rushed or like I couldn't ask questions or give feedback. When it came to the day of the wedding they arrived a little early which was wonderful (and yes, they come to you!!!), and were a pleasure to work with. Everything went smoothly, each of my bridesmaids looked wonderful and my hair and makeup lasted throughout the entire day and evening. If you are looking for anyone for hair and makeup I would highly recommend going through them!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Whitney W

Meh. For my wedding practice day, I had an appointment where I had expected to swan in, be handed a glass of champagne and ushered into the styling chair. Instead, I waited for ages in a waiting room (with no seats...oh sorry, make that one chaise lounge that was taken up by a... Read More random teenager) only to discover, from the snootiest woman ever, that they had lost my appointment. Once my appointment was eventually found, I was offered a shitty plastic cup of water, a half assed apology, and sat down in a janky side room. My stylist was very nice, but looked directly at my sample picture and proceeded to do my hair in a completely different way. After trying to explain that I wanted like the picture, twice, I came away with something......ok....but not like the picture, and my time was up. It's nice that they come to your house (or wherever) on the wedding day, and my stylist was kind and flexible, she did my Mom's hair even though we didn't have that scheduled (we paid full price for it of course, but the flexibility was still nice.) On the wedding day, we had the same hair issues, and I ultimately wasn't happy with it. She did my makeup as well, which we didn't have a practice session for, but I had a picture....which again was completely ignored. I'd never recommend this place, for weddings or blowouts or anything. The prices are outrageous for a level of service that's sub par.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 HAYLEY H

I used Salon Maison for my wedding make-up and absolutely loved every bit of the experience. I met with my stylist a few weeks before the wedding with an idea in mind of what I wanted, she replicated it perfectly and then I realized I wanted something more dramatic. She worked... Read More with me until we settled on what i ACTUALLY wanted :) Day of, she showed up right on time, was quick, efficient and my makeup looked even better than I remembered it. Plus, it stayed put the whole day!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sharon R

Gerald at The Four Seasons referred me to Salon Maison. I couldn't have been more thankful. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! I am especially picky about my makeup. I like more dramatic makeup/fashionista style and Katie completely nailed it. From start to finish they made... Read More the process so easy. They are open 7 days a week which is so great so I could call and always reach someone if needed. Cindy one of the bridal coordinators was always very prompt in answering my emails which was so refreshing since I had some serious challenges with other vendors. I found that they were very reasonably priced at $100 for hair & $100 for makeup on the day for ONSITE! No travel fees!! It was all nice and easy. I did add lashes for $30 which covered my trial and day of. Their lashes lasted all night and were gorgeous, they are especially made for brides and tears! Even at the very end of the night myself and my 8 bridesmaids still looked incredibly stunning!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rhylee G

Friendly staff, but not worth the money. I paid for all 6 of my bridesmaids to get there hair done as well as for me, my mom and grandma to get our hair and makeup done. I was told prior to my wedding day that there would be several artists there to help with my bridal partys... Read More hair, but the lady arrived with herself and her unqualified (looked to be 20 year old) daughter. My hair turned out decent (although I had told her I wanted looser curls) but my makeup was nothing to write home about. I'm decent with makeup and really enjoy doing mine and others so one of my biggest regrets is not just doing my own. My engagement photos (with my own makeup) turned out better than the makeup on my wedding day which really bummed me out. Since it was just one lady doing hair and makeup, I had to rush out the door when mine was finished so I could go to first look as well as let her finish with my bridesmaids and didn't have time for adjustments.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Maria F

Salon Maison had exceeded my expectations in every aspect. I decided to do a pre-session and try out a few different looks that I had seen in magazines and really like. My stylist was AMAZING and helped me to find a style that made me look and feel absolutely beautiful. On my... Read More wedding day I received waves upon waves of compliments from my friends and family who attended my wedding! My whole experience was wonderful and more than I expected. First, the friendliness of the staff is superb. They are kind, very professional and ask questions to truly understand what you want. The quality of service was exceptional. My hair was perfect and my make-up was flawless and both lasted all night long. Their was plenty of staff and they were all efficient, pleasant, and masters of their art. I am very happy that I chose this salon and would recommend your company and services to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Lydia M

I hired Salon Maison to do my hair and makeup for my April wedding, and they exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what I wanted as far as my hair or makeup style, so I scheduled a pre-session for a couple weeks before my wedding day. At the pre-session I asked my consultant... Read More what she thought would look good on me. She gave me a couple different styles until I fell in love with a super soft natural look. They are super professional and extremely helpful. On the wedding day they were early and started setting up right away. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous. The whole day everyone was complimenting me on how amazing I looked. I have since recommend Salon Maison to all my friends and a few of my bridesmaids also hired them for their wedding, and loved them as well.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abbey E

Katie was fantastic! I had a great makeup trial and loved my makeup on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelley R

I had a great experience with using Salon Maison for my wedding last weekend. Kathryn was absolutely amazing and so friendly. I had so much fun at the presession, I highly recommend doing this to help figure out exactly what you want so you aren't in doubt on your wedding day.... Read More Such great people and they do a wonderful job while making certain they will have everyone done when you need them to be.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Monica D

I would say this group is ok at best. I loved my stylist Maddie she was super patient with me and I loved my hair and makeup, but the service in general for the price is eh in my opinion. They do everything a certain way which sort of hinders the experience. We also had a... Read More stylist that seemed completely clueless so that was frustrating and they also allowed one of the bridesmaids to add makeup last minute without consulting me and it pushed our timeline out so that was also very frustrating. I would probably not recommend the service for the $.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jamie H

I hired Salon Maison to do my July wedding and they did an absolutely fabulous job! I decided to do the pre-session to help figure out what I wanted for my hair and makeup. I am normally super picky and a neat freak but my stylist was so sweet and professional and helped me find... Read More a BEAUTIFUL look! Coming time for the wedding I was very nervous about everything going smoothly. I had 3 bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done as well. On the day of my stylists showed up 5 minutes early and started setting up right away. They worked quickly and did an amazing job. We all got done a little bit early. All my bridesmaids and I looked absolutely gorgeous. My wedding went so smooth, and I had no reason to worry (typical bride stressing). Thank you Salon Maison for making my big day such a success!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Everything turned out wonderfully on the day of, and I recommend them for their ease and accommodation. I had my hair and makeup done and makeup for my four bridemaids. My makeup trial was two months before the wedding, which helped work out the kinks. My hair turned out... Read More awesome despite me not having the exact pictures of what I wanted. Although I like doing my own makeup, I didn't want to stress the day of. For makeup, it can really help to know what brands already work for you. I asked for a soft neutral purple look and my makeup looked great, but in a few hours, there were smudges under my eye, and my eye makeup was patchy. If I recall correctly, she used mostly MAC eyeshadows and mascara, UDPP, and a setting spray as well, none of which I used before. It probably works on most people, but I had unreasonable expectations of wedding makeup being bulletproof, so I was disappointed after the trial. For reference, I have oily hooded monolids. I obviously asked for another trial, and they were very accommodating, and tried different products, and it was much better. In the end, they used BLINC tubing mascara, which helps if you have smudging issues with the mascara, and I had them use my eye primer from NARS, which I highly recommend for oily lids. For the lips, I also had them use my own lipstick so that I could reapply. My bridemaids didn't have a trial, but none of them had issues with the lasting power of their makeup. None of them had pictures and described what they wanted. If you do this, be very explicit with how bold you want to be since once of them had to get them to tone done on her brows and eyeshadow, which was much stronger than her usual look. In the end, everyone was happy with what they got. Since they do travel to you, they do have a minimum, which I just met with my group. Lastly, I want to commend them for their professionalism. We had a miscommunication, resulting in a need to change the contract after their deadline, which they did.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Caryn C

They were very responsive prior to the wedding whenever I had questions, and their skill is unmatched with hair and makeup! They showed up on time even when we had to make a last minute location change, and did everything to make sure we would all be ready in time!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Janette M

I just had my wedding on March 1st and just finally got around to writing a review after my honeymoon. Heidi and her team were absolutely amazing. They showed up on time and started setting up immediately. They were very profession and since I didn't quite know what I wanted,... Read More they helped me to find the best look. I had 4 bridesmaids as well and started to get worried about finishing on time. Not only did we get done early but everyone look absolutely gorgeous. If I could give them 6/5 stars I totally would. I recommend EVERYONE to book them for their special day!

Wedding princess

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Melinda T

Salon Maison was a great choice for my wedding hair and makeup. I hadn't lived in Auburn for long before we started planning our wedding. I picked Salon Maison based on Knot recommendations. I tried them for our engagement photos first and was really pleased. Aleana was our... Read More wedding artist. She and her assistant showed up exactly on time exuding calm, warmth and kindness. We were already having a great morning and they both added to the experience. I really apreciated their promptness because we live on the end of a long dirt road with minimal singnage. MOB, MOG, bridesmaids and I all had hair and makeup. I was so happy with how beautiful everyone looked and felt. I even made day of changes to my hair and Aleana made the seemless transition. I would recommend Salon Maison to any northwest bride.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Amazing hair and makeup! I was a nervous at first because I've had many bad experiences in the past but salon maison made it stress free and I looked amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Angela N

Awesome stylist! They were very professional and made myself and my bridesmaids beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Erica C

I booked Salon Maison for my bridal hair and makeup. I originally booked my trial session on a Saturday, but due to busy wedding preparations had to change it multiple times. The office staff was amazing and had no problem moving my trial around to best fit my schedule. At my... Read More trial session I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted, but my stylist tried a few different options to help narrow down what I liked. In the end I decided to go with loose curls and a side chignon. When it came to my makeup I wanted a soft natural look, but with more emphasis on my eyes. By the end of the session I was VERY happy with the way everything turned out. Come time for my wedding they showed up 5 minutes early and began setting up. I also had 4 brides maids that were getting both hair and makeup done as well. Since a few of my bridesmaids were late I began to worry about not getting done in time and missing out on photos. The stylist went to work on those who were there and finished up very quickly and began working on the late bridesmaids. We got done in time and went to take our photos. My hair and makeup was so gorgeous that when my mother saw me she teared up. Thanks to Salon Maison I felt exceptionally beautiful, and got many compliments on my hair and makeup. I absolutely LOVE Salon Maison and have been recommending them to everyone I know.