Award Winning Hair & Makeup on Location

Salon Tease is a multiple award-winning and published team that specializes in bridal hair and makeup on location anywhere in the world. We are currently working on outer space..;) Each artist is hand picked after extensive in salon training to ensure the perfect stress free, photo ready, torn from a magazine perfect hair and makeup look. This team is lead by Daniel (master hair stylist) and David (lead makeup artist/hair stylist). Thank you so much for checking us out and I know that you will love your experience with us. Your wedding should be fun – the entertainment with us is always free.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

7935 Airport-Pulling Road, Naples, FL SERVING ALL FLORIDA (239) 596-2022

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Anna N

STOP READING AND HIRE THEM ALREADY! Not only were they fabulous to be around, work with, and used really high end products, my make up and hair stayed put ALL DAY. We started really early in the morning because I had a packed scheduled of portraits and our first look prior... Read More to ceremony. By the end of the night EVERYONE was telling me that my hair and make up still looked fabulous. They were asking me what I used so they could buy that stuff too! I cried, I ate, I took photos in the rain and my hair and make up lasted all day long. I felt gorgeous. My curled hair felt soft and supple, not stiff and crunchy. My make up felt light and natural, even though I asked for "more drama". It was not cake-y at all, very airbrush feeling. They were worth every penny, I looked good in my professional photos and the iphone photos my guests took of us during the reception. I would hire them again in a heart beat! You are in good hands.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Claire M

AMAZING! My sister-in-law had David and Daniel at her wedding in Naples where they made the "getting ready" so fun and relaxed, we just had to book them for our wedding 6 months later! We flew them up from Florida for our wedding on Nantucket. They made the day so stress-free... Read More and enjoyable. We were ahead of schedule the whole day. And, of course, everyone looked soooo gorgeous! I couldn't recommend them enough. Truly amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Monica M

I booked David to do my make up for my wedding and not only did I look flawless, it was an incredible experience. After seeing David’s work online, I was SO EXCITED when I found out he was available. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. During my trial, he really... Read More listened to my wants and how I envisioned myself looking. I didn’t think he could possibly make me anymore beautiful, but he absolutely did on my wedding day! He finished my make up around 11am and at midnight, I still looked just as I did at 11am! Angie, who worked with him to do some of my girls, was great too. Another thing that set David apart was that when he was finished, he went back and checked every one of my girls to make sure they were completely satisfied and felt and looked absolutely stunning. From making the initial inquiry all the way through my wedding day, working with David and Salon Tease was such a pleasurable experience. He truly made me feel like I was a princess, inside and out!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Leigh J

AMAZING! Both Daniel and David will make you feel nothing less then a princess you are on your wedding day! From the trail run to the wedding day they were so helpful and went above and beyond making sure myself and the bridal party were taken care of and got the look they... Read More wanted!! My hair and make up was stunning as well as my bridal Party! I would highly recommended using them! Thank you Salon Tease, David & Daniel!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Berkeley S

After combing through a ton of local weddings in search of the perfect hair and makeup team, my bookmarked favorites consistently noted Sir Daniel and David as the team behind each one. I was extremely picky in finding someone that would successfully turn my wedding look dreams... Read More into reality and I could not be happier with the job Salon Tease did. They not only traveled to us at the Inn on 5th, but were able to do my entire wedding party of six, my mom, MIL AND added my sister in for make up at the last minute. The looks were flawless, gorgeous up dos and down dos that were light, loose and not that stiff hairspray look I was desperately hoping to avoid. After make up all the girls were positively glowing, confident and ready to stand by my side. Sir Daniel and David made the entire day an absolute blast and set the tone for the rest of the evening as we shared stories and laughed the nerves away. The hair and makeup was incredible and exactly what I dreamed, but honestly I think it was the experience of getting ready with my best girls and Sir Daniel and David that I will never forget. If you're even remotely on the fence - take it from me, you will not regret booking Salon Tease for your wedding! It'll be one less thing for you to worry about because they are absolutely incredible and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jessica H

Absolutely fantastic!! David and Daniel did hair and makeup for my wedding in December. My mom went hunting for a hair salon for me because I am not from Naples and now she uses them all of the time! David stayed with us for pictures following the wedding to keep everything in... Read More line and help remove my veil which was super helpful! Me, my bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers all looked flawless on wedding day and I would definitely hire them all over again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke M

10/10! David & Daniel did the hair and makeup for my wedding in November and it was an amazing experience! We are from Toronto and had the wedding in Naples. Because I am not from the area I did not know who to use. I read awesome reviews for David and Daniel online and they did... Read More not disappoint! They made the getting ready process so enjoyable and fun, making sure every girl in the wedding party and my mom and mother and law were completely happy with their look. They are so easy going and listen to what everyone wants. They also timed their arrival perfectly so we did not feel rushed and even stayed until after the ceremony to do touch ups. I highly recommend David & Daniel and Salon Tease!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Justine R

David and Daniel were wonderful for my wedding day! They immediately put me at ease as when I was a bundle of nerves the day of. I was able to relax and have fun with my mother and friends which set the tone for my wedding day. I was looking for a more relaxed and classic look... Read More for my beach wedding. They did an amazing job and were happy to make adjustments to my hair and makeup if I wanted them. Their quality of work made me feel very comfortable so it was honestly the easiest wedding prep I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Claire M

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nicole P

Daniel and David are the best hair and makeup stylists I have ever had for a wedding. The listen to what you are looking for and change whatever you don't like. I had two people in the wedding party that don't really wear makeup and didn't want to get their makeup done because... Read More they have never liked the way it looks when they get it done. The ended having David do their makeup and they fell in love with it! My hair was absolutely fabulous and exactly what I wanted - Daniel is amazing! They really made the whole day fun hanging out in the bridal suite starting at 9am for a 6pm wedding. We had fun laughed and really enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Mya H

David and Daniel are AMAZING! I had a destination wedding at a cluster of private rental houses on Fort Myers Beach in July 2016. They arrived at 8am to do hair and make up on myself, three sisters, my Mom and my flowergirl. They were with us almost all day and made all six... Read More of us feel absolutely gorgeous on my special day. My Mom (normally hard to please) was in LOVE with her hair done up by Daniel. Everything was perfect. They both were just so easy to work with and worth every penny. You know you went to the right place when you get referred to Salon Tease by one vendor and then, after you book them, your subsequent vendors rave about them, too! I had no idea what I wanted when I went in for my hair and makeup trial. I'm a destination bride -so flew into Florida 1.5 months before the wedding specifically for my hair and makeup trial. Totally worth it. Daniel knew exactly what I needed and David knew exactly what I wanted. Both my hair and makeup were gorgeous and stayed in all throughout the remainder of the day, in the hot Florida heat. The day of, my younger sisters were just so excited to get their hair and makeup done professionally and David and Daniel did not disappoint. Everyone was happy with and loved how everything turned out. They were finished with us a tad bit early and David stayed four hours after their allotted time for photo touch-ups, up until after the ceremony. Again, worth every penny. David makes you feel so at ease and beautiful. I loved having him there with me. I felt so cared for and felt like they both went above and beyond for my family and I. They're too sweet and I hope to have the opportunity to be their canvas again ;).

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 S D

DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!! David and Daniel are the post professional, talented and entertaining makeup and hair stylists I have ever met and made my wedding day a dream come true!! Had them do my pictures for my engagement shoot and hired them immediately for my wedding day.... Read More Got married at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach Resort and they were fully versed in what will and won't work for a HOT windy day. My hair remained flawless until the end of the night and my makeup made me feel like a celebrity! Expect the royal treatment with these two. Cannot thank you enough!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

David and Daniel are the best! They made me and my bridesmaids (and my grandmothers!) feel absolutely beautiful, confident, and comfortable. They took the time to get to know me during the trial to make sure the makeup and hair was what I wanted, and they took the time to make... Read More each of my bridesmaids look beautiful working with their individual styles and preferences. I could not have been happier with their service! David also stayed with me up until the ceremony to do touch ups, and keep us all calm :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

David and Daniel were the absolute best! They made me and my bridesmaids (and my grandmothers!) feel amazing, beautiful, comfortable, and confident. They took the time to get to know me during the trial to make sure the hair and makeup was what I wanted. They also made up each... Read More girl to fit her personality and preferences. David also stayed with us until the ceremony to do touch ups, and keep us calm. I could not have been happier with their services!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Brynne R

I think I heard "the bridal party's hair and makeup was STUNNING" as many times and I heard congratulations on our wedding day. Each of the bridesmaids mentioned over and over how the wedding day was the most gorgeous they have felt in a long time, and I completely felt the same... Read More way! Pictures from a day like this last a lifetime, and admittedly, the only thing keeping me up at night during wedding planning was concerns over how my hair and makeup would turn out. David and Daniel were so comforting and put any concerns at ease, and the entire day of preparation was fun, lighthearted and stress free. As I start to get our professional photos back, I am thrilled with the decision to have David and Daniel with us on my wedding day, as every vendor I worked with recommended them as the best. David touched up my makeup several times throughout the day and it still looked perfect after the entire reception was over. I will be booking them for any event I attend in the future! They are the best.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Andrea F

David and Daniel did such amazing work on my wedding hair and makeup- they are true artists! They traveled all the way to Cincinnati, Ohio from Naples without hesitation to ensure I looked my absolute best on my special day! Daniel advised me to a updo because it would allow... Read More the amazing beaded detail on the back of my dress to show. I was extremely hesitant because I rarely wear my hair up, but the swept-up curls were absolutely gorgeous and my bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about how beautiful it was! David did equally gorgeous work on my makeup. My skin was flawless and I felt radiant! I can honestly say I've never felt so beautiful! Both the hair and makeup remained perfect from the pre-ceremony photos to the post-reception send-off! I can't thank David and Daniel enough, and I would absolutely recommend these two amazing gentlemen to any girl who has always dreamed of looking perfect on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Maarja A

Yes, just yes. Say yes to Sir Daniel and David and they will transform you into a queen on your wedding day. Or at least you’ll feel like one when you look that good. Sir Daniel and David did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law, and sisters for my 4/16 wedding... Read More at Marco Beach Ocean Resort. They were a delight to work with and they made it so easy and enjoyable. My makeup was absolutely perfection - David is an artist! And Sir Daniel did some serious magic with a romantic updo - and it lasted all night! We had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

While planning a destination wedding in less than 8 months I had searched vendor sites, photographers and hair & makeup artists tirelessly. The second I saw photos from a few of David's and Daniel's brides, I was instantly hooked! And although I had originally planned on doing... Read More my own hair and makeup (because I am extremly picky!), I knew I had to give them a call. The morning of my wedding (yes, the day of my wedding!) I called up their salon and explained my situation... without hesitation, they agreed to squeeze me into their busy schedule to help me look absolutely flawless on my special day. The transformation was simply amazing!! I have never felt more beautiful and radiant than I did on my wedding day! Daniel, David and their salon staff will forever have a special place in my heart for making me feel like the most beautiful woman on my special day <3

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

THE BEST!!! Daniel and David not only make you look beautiful but feel beautiful. They are two people that you want to be apart of your wedding. Planning a wedding out of state is stressful enough. Daniel and David are not only stress free but assist you in enjoying the... Read More entire wedding experience. My hair and make up was flawless- I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

As a wedding photographer, I've gotten the chance to work with a lot of hair & make-up teams. When it came time to select who would be in my corner on my own wedding day, I knew that David & Daniel were the way to go. From a photographer's perspective, their work is always... Read More flawless: it holds up against time and weather, it photographs like a dream regardless of lighting conditions, and the bridal party always has a blast with them. As a bride, I knew three things were important to me: I wanted to feel beautiful, I wanted to look good in photos that I could treasure forever (nothing trendy!), and I wanted the ladies in my family to feel special and beautiful, too. My wedding day was a week ago, and I am still smiling from the reactions we received, how special my ladies felt, and how gorgeous my groom thought I was. Daniel & David are truly a girl's dream team!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Alexandra A

OMG these guys are amazing and so talented! I used them for my wedding this past December and couldn't imagine doing it without them. They listen to you, work together seamlessly and make sure you look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend them! Allie

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Kara G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this duo and their whole team!! Every step of the way, they were so responsive, fun, thoughtful and talented! We had been to a wedding in Naples that they has done the hair / make up for and, while I went back and forth on vendors for... Read More most things at our wedding, there was no question we were booking Salon Tease. All of my bridesmaids looked incredible but still very natural and I could not have been happier with how I looked and felt. We received such positive feedback from wedding guests and friends from afar. In fact, we are based in NYC and I have had several friends that are getting married in the North East look into flying Salon Tease up for their weddings :) Wishing all the best to David and Danny and hope I get to work with them again! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Sarah Y

I can't say enough good things about David and Daniel. Being a destination wedding it was kind of hard to know which vendors would work out well but reading the reviews... They were all spot on! Couldn't have been any easier to work with and my hair and makeup was way better... Read More than I even expected! I should Daniel a picture of how I had a trial done from my salon in philly and he looked at it and said "I can do better" and he definitely did! They both also entertained us the whole time and all my bridesmaids and mother, mother in law said they really loved working with them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know having a wedding down there :)

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Christyne H

David and Daniel were one of the first vendors I booked And hands-down the best. My Bridal make up was amazing and lasted all night. My hair was exactly what I wanted and transitioned just as we planned. They brought a team of four and manage to work on all of the 11... Read More girls in record time. Everyone did hair and make up and look absolutetly beautiful. I would recommend them 100 times over. A girlfriend of mine got married shortly after and canceled her hair make up person and hired David and Daniel because they are just that good. Don't think twice about using them for your wedding they are the best.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amy P

I can't say enough wonderful things about Daniel and David - they were absolutely fantastic to work with. Not only did everyone in my sister-in-law's wedding party look and feel beautiful, we had a relatively calm and relaxing wedding prep day because these two made it so.... Read More Sometimes getting ready for a big wedding is super stressful and panicked - Daniel and David made sure we had plenty of time and that everyone got the hair and makeup they wanted, plus we had a blast! David stayed with us until after the ceremony so that hair/makeup touch-ups could be done prior to the final photos, and I would highly recommend this additional service to anyone. I would absolutely recommend this team to anyone planning a wedding!

Daniel and David

Hey everyone - we are Daniel and David the two owners and lead artists at Salon Tease. Daniel and David have been working together for over 8 years enhancing the beauty of brides all over the United States. And when they are not doing weddings, they are in their salon doing cuts and colors with their amazing team. We are super thrilled that you are considering us and our team for your wedding - thank you for choosing us! We know that you will be more than happy with your choice (we could talk your ears off about it) check out the reviews, they will tell you everything you will need to know.