Fun and Unforgettable Salon Experience

Salon Tomai is all about making people feel good about their look and themselves. We believe in making the whole salon experience comfortable and fun for the client. Salon Tomai is highly educated in all services for hair and make up. We look forward to sharing ideas, suggestions, and customizing looks fit for the clients ideal style. Salon Tomai is only a phone call away from taking care of your bridal or everyday beauty needs.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

259 Fish Pond Rd., Sewell, NJ South Jersey (856) 494-6313
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Andrea A

Salon Tomai is fabulous! The overall atmosphere and decor of the salon is super cute and comfortable. Toni and her girls did a fantastic job on my bridal party's hair and make up on my wedding day! I'm absolutely thrilled with my choice to go with Salon Tomai for my hair and... Read More make up. They've also gained a client as I'll definitely be going back for regular styles and colors. I highly recommend Salon Tomai!

2017-04-09T18:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Andrea! Your feedback means a lot to our salon. It was a pleasure having your party coming in and everyone looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Sylvia W

I'm so happy Toni was my hair stylist for my wedding! Hair was so important to me! She pay attention to exactly how I wanted my hair and did it PERFECTLY! She is truly amazing! I still continue to go to her before any event!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Tina W

Toni (the owner of Salon Tomai) has been doing my hair for over 10 years now, and she does phenomenal work! No matter what your needs; cut, color, style, updo, etc., Toni, and her extremely talented team (who have also made my locks look luscious), take pride in their work! In... Read More addition to being fantastic hair dressers, Toni and her team have amazing, fun loving personalities, and they are always warm and welcoming to everyone :) I would highly recommended any the wonderful team members of Salon Tomai for you and your wedding parties needs!

2017-04-09T18:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You Tina fo your kind review. I'm so happy that I keep meeting your expectations after all of these years. It means a lot to our salon that you took the time to give us feedback.

Toni Maiatico

Salon Tomai is owned and operated by me. I'm a hair professional with over 10 years experience in the salon industry. I have provided hair services to many clients in the Southern New Jersey area, and now have my own space to continue to deliver superior experiences to old and new clients alike. My grandfather, Tony Maiatico was a creative soul and would sign his paintings 'Tomai'. In the effort to preserve his unique brand and trademark, I started my salon in 2016 and decided to carry on the creative tradition with Salon Tomai, in name and practice.