Is this your business? claim it now

Salon U

Lake Orion, MI

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

17 E. Flint Street, Lake Orion, MI (248) 693-8768

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jessica F

This salon is absolutely amazing! First of all, Olivia cuts and colors my hair and she does a fantastic job! She transformed me from brunette to blonde and did an incredible job. The products are great as well, my hair has never been so healthy. Second, I got married on July 1st... Read More and had the bridal party here for hair and make-up and everyone went above and beyond to make it absolutely perfect and fun! Lindsey did my hair and just WOW, I got SO many compliments. Jamie S and Jamie B did the bridesmaids hair and every single girl looked fantastic! Jordan did our makeup and we all looked stunning! Definitely recommend for any bridal party!! And last but not least, my grandma also had her hair and makeup done for the wedding and they were just so wonderful to her. She looked great and was so welcomed at the salon. Thank you again to the entire staff for making it so much fun!

Perfect updo & so accomodating!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kaitlin K

Nicole from Salon U traveled to our hotel to do my, many of my bridesmaids, and my mom's hair. She is a whiz with updos. I had a practice run with her at the salon ($55 w/o tip), where I showed her a number of different styles i was looking at. She did a great job of weaving... Read More them together and understanding what I was really looking for. I wore a headpiece (from BHLDN) and she incorporated it into the style seamlessly. On the day of, she was very punctual and got right to work. She did 5 hairstyles in about 3.5 hours, which I thought was amazing. Her rates were quite reasonable, from $40 for a blowout or a curled style, $55 for the bridesmaids updos and $75 for mine. Everyone's hair stayed put for the entire day (some of the girls had their hair done before 10am). As a major bonus, she is just delightful. She is very kind and professional, and I can tell that she really takes pride in her work. Updos are her specialty, and I highly recommend her if she is available!

Lauren Brown is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rebecca B

My updo was done by Lauren Brown, who came to my house and did everything exactly like the trial. My hair was so beautiful and she worked very quickly! The groom got his hair cut at the salon with Lauren the day before the wedding and I have been to the salon several times for... Read More cut and color appointments. I would highly recommend Lauren and Salon U for the whole wedding party's hair.

so beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Katie F

the staff is so talented and awesome, i couldn't be happier with my hairstyle or my bridesmaids hair. We had 10 bridesmaids, 2 jr. bridesmaids, and a flower girl PLUS the mother of the bride and groom have their hair done here, we were in at 11:15 and out by 12:40!! AMAZING... Read More everyone looked gorgeous!