Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

4 Maplewood Street , Malden, MA New England (781) 321-9444

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Karen T

Salon Vanessa did my hair on my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids. Everything was perfect and I could not have been happier. The stylists were so much fun and super-talented. The up-do's were amazing!!! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer G

Salon Vanessa made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They listened to what I wanted and took their time to create an image that will forever be in the photo albums. I cannot thank them enough. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 carmela r

Salon Vanessa recently provided hair and makeup for my wedding it was amazing everything went smoothly .A part of that going so smooth was how elegant my makeup looked and how perfect my hair was .Ornella and Vanessa made me feel so at ease and comfortable before my big day . I... Read More feel this play a huge role in why my experience was so nice .I hope this paints a pleasant picture of the salon ,a salon that made one of the most important days of my life

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Krissy H

Ornella did my hair for my wedding , it came out so good, she made me feel like princess. I would Recommend her to all brides.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nadia C

Ornella, You are amazing. You listen to what I need, and worked with me to find the perfect look. You accommodated my needs and helped with how indecisive I was.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sarah S

Ornella and her team were fabulous! My hair, as well as my bridesmaids hair, looked wonderful in my March 2011 wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Antonella T

Everybride is so nervous about her wedding day. How will I look and will everything fall into place? The best desision I made was Ornella. My hair was beautiful and so professionally done. I love to dance and my hair was perfect the whole night. It even looked beautiful... Read More when I took out all the pins holding it up. Definitely would reccommend Ornella for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elisa P

I found ornella through a friend who had used her for her own wedding, she was so fun to work with and very professional! Everything about her hairstyling service was perfect! Ornella did my hair exactly how I wanted it to be, I can't recommend her enough! You won't be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Felicia P

I went in the salon without knowing what I wanted. She did an amazing job with my updo I couldn't of been happier. It's amazing when someone can look at you and know how to make you look beautiful. Thank you. I will definitely be back for my son's wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Anna S

Ornella is a professional and amazing hairstylist. Love the way she interacts with her clients and listens what their wants are. I would racommend her to anyone seaking a great hairstylists, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Tiziana C

Salon Vanessa is amazing! The did my hair and makeup for my wedding last August, also they did my bridal party. I had 12 Bridesmaids and also my mother, in law ,and grandmothers. They were perfect on time, professional and everyone was so happy with there looks.Our hair and... Read More makeup lasted all night! i highly recommend them!