Modern Eatery and Social Lounge

Indulge your palate with exquisite shared plates, gourmet entrees and premium cocktails in a trendy, upscale atmosphere. Our unique name is derived from a blend of 7 exotic sea salts used to season our prime steaks and enticing dishes, making them truly unforgettable. We pay attention to every detail ensuring your dining experience is remarkable from the moment you step into SALT7, located on Atlantic Avenue in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida. Give us a call for more details!

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

32 SE 2nd Ave, Delray Beach, FL (561) 255-9423

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Director of Sales

Jenna Katz

I am the Sales Director for SALT7. I plan all private events from conception to execution with the highest level of professionalism. I aim to always exceed my clients expectations and will go above and beyond for any request. I love being in this industry and most of all I love my job as I get to meet new people and face new and exciting challenges. I have been in the food & events industry as a Chef, Event Manager/Coordinator for 15 years. I specialize in Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, Social and Corporate events. All events are special and I make sure your event is flawless & memorable!