Salvatore's Hospitality

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is a family-owned restaurant and event center that has been a staple of Buffalo, New York's nightlife since 1967. Couples seeking excellent food and a traditional ballroom setting will find Salvatore's Italian Gardens an ideal location for your wedding reception.

Since its inception, Salvatore's Italian Gardens has been known for its over-the-top, luxurious decor. The venue's exterior is inspired by classical Roman architecture and is complete with columns and white marble statues. Inside, grand staircases and massive chandeliers lend an atmosphere of opulence. Receptions are held in the main dining room, where couples will enjoy elegant uplighting, regal carpeting and plenty of chandeliers. Salvatore's Italian Gardens is ideal for large celebrations and can comfortably accommodate over 400 guests.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is renowned for its modern Italian cuisine, fresh seafood and prime steaks. The restaurant is also a three-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for its outstanding selection of fine wines. The venue offers a number of different wedding packages and customizable menus for your reception. Menu packages include a variety of options for passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, soups, salads, entrees, vegetables and pastas. Couples can select between buffet and sit-down dinners. Additional stationary tables are also available and include both sweet and savory options.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens offers both regular and premium open or cash bar service. Alternatively, couples can opt for a beer, wine and soda bar. A variety of punch options and champagne toasts are also available. Open and cash bars can be extended for up to a total of five hours.

Rental of the facilities includes all tables, chairs, linens, glassware and tableware. Confetti and bubbles are not permitted at this venue. All music and entertainment must conclude at the same time as your bar service and shots are not allowed.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is part of the larger Salvatore's Hospitality group. When you host your reception at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, you and your guests can enjoy adjoining accommodations at The Garden Place Hotel and the Delavan Hotel. Couples looking to unwind after the festivities can enjoy the Delavan Hotel's Salon and Spa. The Capello Salon and Day Spa at the Delavan Hotel also offers special bridal services, including hair, makeup and beauty treatments.

Salvatore's Hospitality Buffalo, NY

The Beauty of Salvatore's never fails to impress every guest that walks through the doors. Salvatore's is one of Western New York's most breathtaking reception venues. Each Ballroom sparkling in chandeliers creates captivating shots for the Bride & Groom on their special day. For bridal couples looking to indulge their guests in an extravagant and unforgettable wedding day celebration, Salvatore's is the perfect venue for you. Salvatore's also offers Indoor Ceremony Space, The Garden Place Hotel and Western New York's New Premier Boutique Hotel The Delavan Hotel & Spa. Allow the experts at Salvatore's to help you along this journey and make your dream wedding come true.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

6461 Transit Rd, Buffalo, NY (877) 456-4097

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lynn B

I had my wedding at Salvatores October 8th 2016 in the amore room. I knew from the start that i wanted to have my reception there. Salvatore's has an elegance that you just can't find anywhere else! The bridal suite was arranged specifically to my needs, as well as my... Read More bridesmaids. I was so proud to be able to treat my wedding party to the outstanding service that Salvatores tailored just for us. The decor was so beautiful, it was all like a fairy tale! It set the stage for a night I'll never forget. The food was prepared meticulously, and the wait staff, as well as the bartenders were so attentive and accommodating. I am so proud and honored to say that i had my reception at Salvatore's, it was a night of hospitality that i was able to share with our family and friends! I am so gracious and humbled by the attentiveness and impeccable level of service shown to me by everyone involved in the planning and production of my wedding reception. I'd recommend Salvatore's to anyone for all occasions!

2016-11-10T15:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you we appreciate your feedback. We are honored to hear you felt like your Wedding in the Amore Ballroom was like a fairy tale. On behalf of everyone here at Salvatore's we would like to express how rewarding working with you on your Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany N

Salvatore's was absolutely incredible from start to finish! I had my wedding there on 6/25/16 with almost 400 attending guests and everything went perfect! With diet restrictions, food allergies and other special requests, everything was organized, went smooth and food was... Read More served hot and it was delicious! I also had multiple other vendors that Josette worked with to make sure that my room was set up on time and it was the most beautiful ballroom I've ever seen!! I can't thank Salvatore's enough for making my wedding amazing! THANK YOU!!!

2016-11-08T14:46:05 Response from the vendor

Hello, We want to extend our gratitude for booking your Wedding with us here at Salvatore's. We agree your ballroom was absolutely stunning on the night of your Wedding. We hope to have the honor of working with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle C

Salvatores Italian Gardens was FANTASTIC! They made having a wedding a little less stressful as they took care of so many tiny details that weight on a brides mind.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan S

Wonderful. Very helpful

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

We wish to express our sincere thanks to you and your exquisite staff for the absolutely excellent cuisine, exceptional service and personal attention that you and your fine staff provided to us for our daughter’s and son-in-law’s (Megan and Stephen Weigold’s) Wedding Reception... Read More which we hosted on Saturday, September 24th, 2016. You and your wonderful staff attended to our every need, and everything was exceptionally superb. From the moment we scheduled our daughter’s Wedding Reception with Josette we realized that this was going to be a Wedding Reception that would be extraordinary in every way. Josette’s supportive kindness, guidance and professionalism was very much appreciated as some of Deborah’s many conversations with her took place while she was in the hospital most of last year. Both Josette and Krystle have been extremely helpful with all the planning and answering our many questions right up to the evening before the reception. First Krystle called us and then Josette called us personally, and told us she moved us from “The Venetian Ballroom” to “The Amore Ballroom” out of concern for our son’s disability with having to be wheeled around in his wheelchair. Deborah is also disabled as well as some other guests, and this change in ballrooms was greatly appreciated. Josette handled the moving of our table layout and other details that we will probably never realize, and everything was perfect as if it had been planned that way from the start. This meant so much to us. Mr. Salvatore we also extend our sincere thanks to Jennifer, your lead wait-person from your banquet team, for her excellence in serving and managing our Wedding Reception. Jennifer introduced herself to us at the beginning of the cocktail hour and told us “to not hesitate to let her or any member of her staff know if we needed anything.” We were extremely pleased with the special attention, overall excellence, professional courtesy, and speed of serving our guests. The special presentation of “The Baked Alaska” was awesome! All of our guests have been extremely complimentary about their absolutely delicious meals and excellent service that you and your staff provided. When the reception was over Jennifer and her staff helped us gather and pack our table decorations which was very much appreciated. Please also extend our thanks to Jeanine Panzica for all her assistance in reserving our personal rooms at your beautiful new hotel, “The Delevan”. She was extremely helpful, kind and professional, answering questions and offering to be of service. Jeanine also reserved a block of rooms for our guests. It is our understanding that some members of the wedding party stayed at both “The Rose Garden” and “The Delevan”. Our accommodations, as well as the bride and grooms were excellent in every way. With our sincere thanks; and please extend our thanks to your professional and exquisite staff. Warm Regards, Joseph & Deborah McGahan

2016-11-01T08:44:05 Response from the vendor

McGahan Family thank you for expressing your gratitude we truly enjoyed working with you and your family. We are so happy that you enjoyed the Amore Ballroom and both the Garden Place and Delavan Hotels. On behalf of everyone here at Salvatore's we wish the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer K

Our planning process with Salvatore's has been wonderful thus far! It has been stress free and easy going. All my questions have been answered promptly. My fiance and I are very happy we chose Salvatore's as our venue!

2016-11-10T15:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Salvatore's for your Wedding. We are looking forward to your event.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan H

Salvatore's has been nothing but professional, welcoming, responsive and attentive to us as we plan our wedding day with them. I am so excited I've chosen this venue as our wedding reception. The customer service is absolutely stellar to say the least. They actually care, and... Read More will go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied. That says alot. I'm very much looking forward to our big day next year. I can't wait to dance under those amazing chandeliers!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie C

Salvatore's has been nothing but friendly, welcoming and very professional throughout this experience. We are so happy we chose this venue and we can't wait for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie C

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gianna T

My wedding is going to be in August 2017 and Salvatore's has been nothing but helpful during the planning process. They have made planning a wedding seem simple. There is always someone available when I have questions and they are always more than willing to help! Also, the... Read More reception site is beautiful. I can't wait to have my wedding here!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mayelin A

Salvatore's is the perfect venue for a dream wedding. They have a beautiful courtyard, charming and elegant ballrooms and a variety of packages to suit individual needs. Best thing about Salvatore's is that the food is freshly made! Krystle has been very helpful throughout the... Read More planning stage and have helped with other arrangements such as chair covering, flower arrangements, and vendor recommendations. I would definitely recommend Salvatore's for any special event!

2016-11-01T08:38:31 Response from the vendor

On behalf of everyone here at Salvatore's we want to thank you for taking the time out to review our services. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations from the cuisine to the last dance.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Michelle A

So far my experience with Salvatore's has been great! My wedding will be next fall, but my experience thus far is very satisfying. Krystle has been great to work with, and has been very accommodating. Out of all the venues I've looked into, Salvatore's definitely offers the most... Read More privacy, a very spacious room, and great accommodations. I will review again after my big day!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Peggy D

I had my son and daughter in law's Wedding Reception in the Amore Room on 10/7/16. Everything was wonderful! The food was good, drinks plentiful, the sound system utilizing the in-room speakers was perfect. Guests could hear each other speak, while those dancing could feel the... Read More beat. The banquet manager I worked with that night was very attentive. Krystle, who I worked with prior to the reception, was extremely helpful. She promptly responded to e-mails and phone calls. She answered all the many questions I asked. I was able to see the room the morning of the reception to be sure that all was set up correctly. Several concerns that I raised were promptly addressed. The room looked great when the guests arrived. I would advise paying the extra money for the full length tablecloths. They make the room look more elegant and formal. So glad I decided to add them the day before the reception. I would recommend Salvatore's Banquet Facilities to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Catie K

Salvatore's was great- did an excellent job on setting up the room (they had to flip it from a luncheon to a wedding of 200+ in about two hours!) and was very professional! Food was excellent and the ambiance was exactly what we were looking for. Paula Salvatore did our... Read More flowers as well- she was great!! We also stayed at the Delavan onsite. It was an absolutely beautiful hotel- our guests were raving about every detail of our day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michele J

My husband and I got married at Salvatore's over a month ago. They were amazing throughout the process! They were so accommodating and helpful! My sister-in-law, has planned her wedding reception to be there as well next summer!

2016-11-01T08:51:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are so excited to be working with your sister in law on her wedding and hope to make it as unforgettable as your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karlyn C

Salvatore's exceeded our expectations. We were met with wonderful staffing representative, our service was wonderful during our catered sections of our meal, and all members of the staff responded promptly to emails!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tom C

Two weeks before our wedding our venue backed out. We started contacting every banquet facility in Buffalo. Salvatore's responded and was able to provide us with a wedding that was second to none. Every person that we dealt with went beyond our expectations to make our... Read More wedding a day to remember. From the owners to the servers, each one made us feel welcome and confident, relieving the great stress of the situation. The banquet room was beautiful, the service fantastic and the food was delicious; some of our guests said it was the best meal that they had ever had. Not what you typically find at a wedding. I also need to mention the beautiful room we stayed in at the new Delavan Hotel. The staff at the desk was professional and friendly. The accommodations exceeded our expectations in every way. I cannot that the people at Salvatore's enough for what they did for us. We cannot wait to go there again soon for dinner. A special thanks to Kristle Hanson for all she did to pull this off in two weeks!!

2016-10-11T09:12:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with everything and we look forward to working with you in the future. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing the happy couple all the best.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Melissa M

Could not have asked for a better day to celebrate our wedding! The staff made sure everything went well. If we had any issues they were on top of it immediately! Highly recommend this venue for anyone planning their special day!

2016-10-11T10:18:11 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to the happy couple. Your reception was beautiful and like no other. Thank you for taking the time out to review our service. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ann C

We had our Son and Future Daughter in Laws Engagement catered by Salvatore's this past Saturday the 24th of September. This made our party so special and enjoyable. The staff came, set up, served, cleaned up and we were able to enjoy our guests and not the worry of one thing.... Read More We are still getting calls and emails about how delicious all the food was and what a great evening it was. May we suggest the Antipasto, Steak in the Grass sandwiches, Salad Bar, Pasta Station and of course the wonderful desserts... Thank you Nick~Jossete~Krystle and Staff for putting this all together for us.

2016-10-11T10:16:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and congratulations again to the newly engaged couple. Your event was beautiful and we so happy to hear everyone enjoyed the cuisine. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Perfect Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Michelle T

Paula was amazing to work with and so very talented - I met with her only having a few photos and some general ideas and she made my vision come to life. She was able to take our colors and theme and pull together exactly what we wanted! She also went above and beyond in... Read More service - she offered to drop off the boys' flowers to where they were getting ready instead of one of the girls needing to bring them there - it was such a huge help on a day where there is already so much going on! Paula did such a great job and our flowers were stunning - we highly recommend her!

Venue-

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Heather H

Amazing job couldn't have asked for anything better Great price pp for everything "Wedding of your Dreams" really Wedding of your dreams!!

Delicious food, big room, reasonable pricing

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Sarah C

We chose the "Wedding of Your Dreams" package are were very happy. There was a lot of food and it was all delicious! We have a large Italian and Irish family and heard only positive feedback from our guests. The sparkler presentation with the dessert added some more excitement... Read More to the meal as well! The staff worked well with us with regards to planning our perfect party in their gorgeous Amore Ballroom. The price was very reasonable considering we had a party of 230+ people.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Elizabeth P

so great to work with during the whole planning process. They were always quick to return calls and never minded when my mom or I bugged them with a million questions! Tons of people at the wedding commented on the great service and of course, the AMAZING food! I even made... Read More sure I ate some of my dinner, it was so good! They made everything so easy since they are such professionals and have worked with everyone in the business! They even brought out 3 bartenders since my guests were such big fans and salvatores didn't want anyone to wait in too long of a line! they made my day truly perfect :)

Family

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Vanessa A

Wonderful personal who did a fabulous job on my decor and flowers. Caters to what the bride needs and works within your budget. Lovely person who I suggest to everyone who asks me for a florist!!

Romantic, Elegant, Classy with Great Food!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Meaghen G

A top notch venue with fantastic quality and price. The food is incredible and the atmosphere is high class. My guests were so impressed with Salvatore's!!I would book them again in an instant!!! And did I mention the food was WONDERFUL? They even let us come in months prior to... Read More the wedding and taste the wedding menu. It was a five star experience!