Salvatore's Hospitality

Buffalo, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Salvatore's Hospitality

A BALLROOM IN BUFFALO, NY

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is a family-owned restaurant and event center that has been a staple of Buffalo, New York's nightlife since 1967. Couples seeking excellent food and a traditional ballroom setting will find Salvatore's Italian Gardens an ideal location for your wedding reception.

Since its inception, Salvatore's Italian Gardens has been known for its over-the-top, luxurious decor. The venue's exterior is inspired by classical Roman architecture and is complete with columns and white marble statues. Inside, grand staircases and massive chandeliers lend an atmosphere of opulence. Receptions are held in the main dining room, where couples will enjoy elegant uplighting, regal carpeting and plenty of chandeliers. Salvatore's Italian Gardens is ideal for large celebrations and can comfortably accommodate over 400 guests.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is renowned for its modern Italian cuisine, fresh seafood and prime steaks. The restaurant is also a three-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for its outstanding selection of fine wines. The venue offers a number of different wedding packages and customizable menus for your reception. Menu packages include a variety of options for passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, soups, salads, entrees, vegetables and pastas. Couples can select between buffet and sit-down dinners. Additional stationary tables are also available and include both sweet and savory options.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens offers both regular and premium open or cash bar service. Alternatively, couples can opt for a beer, wine and soda bar. A variety of punch options and champagne toasts are also available. Open and cash bars can be extended for up to a total of five hours.

Rental of the facilities includes all tables, chairs, linens, glassware and tableware. Confetti and bubbles are not permitted at this venue. All music and entertainment must conclude at the same time as your bar service and shots are not allowed.

Salvatore's Italian Gardens is part of the larger Salvatore's Hospitality group. When you host your reception at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, you and your guests can enjoy adjoining accommodations at The Garden Place Hotel and the Delavan Hotel. Couples looking to unwind after the festivities can enjoy the Delavan Hotel's Salon and Spa. The Capello Salon and Day Spa at the Delavan Hotel also offers special bridal services, including hair, makeup and beauty treatments.

Salvatore's Hospitality Buffalo, NY

The Beauty of Salvatore's never fails to impress every guest that walks through the doors. Salvatore's is one of Western New York's most breathtaking reception venues. Each Ballroom sparkling in chandeliers creates captivating shots for the Bride & Groom on their special day. For bridal couples looking to indulge their guests in an extravagant and unforgettable wedding day celebration, Salvatore's is the perfect venue for you. Salvatore's also offers Indoor Ceremony Space, The Garden Place Hotel and Western New York's New Premier Boutique Hotel The Delavan Hotel & Spa. Allow the experts at Salvatore's to help you along this journey and make your dream wedding come true.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

6461 Transit Rd, Buffalo, NY (877) 456-4097

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Christina O

Salvatore's has a reputation for excellence and they cannot be beat. Their pricing was fair and all encompassing. Kate and Krystle were great to work with to plan and execute every detail. They were detailed, accommodating and professional. Our room looked amazing, set up... Read More perfectly. Our food was delicious--it came out hot for everyone and on time. There was the perfect amount of time in between courses. We had a lot of choice in our packages and they were very accommodating to last minute changes. Trisha and her team did a great job that day. We used Paula Salvatore for our centerpieces and floral and I couldn't have asked for anything more. They were absolutely gorgeous and she was amazing to work with, even coming to the church to make sure everything went as planned and everyone looked great. We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a high class even to choose Salvatore's!

2017-11-18T13:45:29 Response from the vendor

Christina, Thank you so much for the kind words. We do know how blessed we are to have Paula she is incredible at what she does, and we are so lucky that she is able to be our on-sight designer & florist. Your wedding was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017

We had our wedding on 10-28-17 in the Bella room. The set up was absolutely beautiful and every detail was perfect--exactly as we had planned with the staff. We worked with Krystle and Josette and they were both well organized, informative, and supportive of our ideas that we... Read More wanted to have for our wedding theme. The food was delicious and everything seemed to occur flawlessly the night of our party! From the early planning stages to the very end, this was the best experience with a vendor we have ever had. We didn't have to worry about anything. Salvatore's took care of all of the details so that we could enjoy the day! This venue is worth every penny that we spent and we would recommend it in a heartbeat! Thank you to the staff that worked our party and to Krystle and Josette, who helped us plan.

2017-11-18T13:48:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you,thank you! for all the kind words. We take pride in our food, service, and planning. Its brides & grooms like you booth that make what we do all worth it. Thank you again for choosing us for your big day! -Salvatore's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany C

We had our wedding in the Bella room on October 27th, 2017 and it was beautiful. Our guests all complemented the food and our bartender was AMAZING! He was the only bartender for about 100 guests and not one person waited long for a drink and he even remembered some people's... Read More drink orders so the next time they came up, they didn't even have to tell him what they wanted. We did have some slight day of issues but Salvatore's staff quickly resolved them and none of our guest even noticed. Overall, I loved my wedding at Salvatore's and if I could do it all over again... I wouldn't change a thing!

2017-11-01T14:14:35 Response from the vendor

Brittany, You were so wonderful to work with. Your wedding day was beautiful, and we were so honored to be chosen to host your big day. CHEERS!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jenna S

We were so happy with the way they took care of everything for us. When we walked in, I couldn't believe how gorgeous everything was set up and how they actually listened to how we wanted things. The food was great, people were very nice and we couldn't be more pleased with how... Read More everything turned out!

2017-10-28T14:06:05 Response from the vendor

On behalf of the Salvatore Family and Staff we would like to thank you for choosing Salvatore's for your Wedding. We truly enjoyed working with you and are so happy for you both! Wishing you all the best marriage has to offer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle T

Salvatores was amazing to work with, they took care of so many things I would not have thought of. We loved working with Kate she was a great asset to our wedding planning!! Our room was gorgeous and the wait staff for dinner was extremely friendly. Thanks again Salvatores!

2017-11-01T14:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You were a beautiful bride, and your vision was a true success! It was my pleassure making sure your wedding day went as you always dreamed it up. -Kate

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rachel (

I have never been so impressed with a business as much as I am with Salvatore's. From the food, hotel rooms, shuttle service, Capello Salon, flowers, centerpieces, bartenders, servers... they all have this perfected. Josette was wonderful to work with! She made our dream wedding... Read More come true! From helping us plan the menu and room layout, to making suggestions as to the timeline of events, she was there every step of the way. Paula did our flowers and centerpieces ... they were BEAUTIFUL and the perfect colors to match the girls' dresses! Our sweetheart table and cake table looked beautiful, too. The flower girls' princess wands were a BIG hit with the little ones! My bridal party and I had our hair and makeup done at Capello Salon in the Delevan and they did a beautiful job- everyone loved their experience there! It was very convenient to be right down the hallway from the salon! The venue is so pretty-- lots of places for picture taking! Everything was so wonderful- the food, drinks, INCREDIBLE service! I cannot say enough!!

2017-10-28T14:04:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Salvatore's for your Wedding. We have tried our best to make Salvatore's a one-stop shop for Weddings and making the planning process stress free. We are so happy that everyone had a great experience and we cannot wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Chardanay Y

This past Saturday 9.9.17 we had our wedding at Salvatore's for 90 guest.. Everything was absolutely wonderful and the service was amazing.. JoJo our server was so good to us and the bartender was so pleasant. I had an amazing time. Our food was amazing, drinks were... Read More delicious and service was prompt. The apps were so fresh and well presented. The champagne parade was also a real treat. The chateaubriand was so tender and the glazed carrots were a big hit.. the pizza and wings from the savory table, were also very good, as well as the apple cobbler. The salted Carmel ice cream was fantastic.!!! Kate our coordinator at Salvatore's was amazing!!! So professional, Patient and courteous and most importantly respectful. Even while dealing with some vendorzillas,, she kept her cool and helped us beyond measure. Fast response with emails, very timely, she even helped me through the tough days!! I would absolutely recommend!!! Thank you for everything!!!--- Char

2017-09-16T09:38:05 Response from the vendor

Chardanay, Let me first start off by saying you were such a pleasure to work with you you were a gorgeous bride. I can say enough about how absolutely beautiful the room for your wedding was, it was jaw dropping. I am so happy that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 JUDITH D

Our wedding was a dream come true! The food, the service and overall experience was all we could have hoped for. I recommend this venue for the value and outstanding service!

2017-09-16T10:01:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! your kind words don't go unnoticed!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Bryanna J

This place is absolutely beautiful and you get so much for what you pay. If you're thinking of having your wedding here, you won't be disappointed. The food was fantastic, the rooms are beautiful, and the staff was excellent. Highly recommend!

2017-09-16T10:11:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We intended to make your special day all you have ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kelly W

Our wedding was perfect! It was exactly what we wanted. Our banquet captain was so accommodating, getting our guests anything they wanted! Our bartender was professional and personable. All of the servers were wonderful. We could not have been happier with choosing Salvatore's... Read More for our wedding.

2017-09-16T10:13:58 Response from the vendor

We love to hear how wonderful your day was. We take pride in our team that we have here at Salvatore's to be able to give you the day you planned, and dreamed up. We are honored you chose us, and wish you all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Aleigha S

I had my wedding here July 2017 in the Bella ballroom. I had to go with a three here because some of my experiences were a 5 and some were a 1. Overall the event was lovely and they really put in the extra effort at the end so my mothers and I wouldn’t have to. They have... Read More great packages and are willing to work with you if you want something a little different. I did have a tough time getting a hold of my coordinator since I’m from out of town, but I believe this was due to the turnover we experienced during our planning period. If you do want something outside of their packages please be very, very specific. They missed the mark on a few things which is where I would put my 1. I would definitely use them again if I had to do it all over. The event was a great success and everyone had a really lovely time.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kim T

I had my wedding at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens this past weekend and everything turned out perfect. Before my wedding, I have never been to Buffalo, NY and never stepped inside Salvatore’s restaurant. I did all my planning online and hoped for the best. I came in without... Read More expecting too much but I was super pleased with the beauty of this place and the hospitality from everyone. A sincere thank you to Krystle who helped me with the planning and responded to all of my emails this past year. If I were a Bridezilla, then she dealt with the worst of me. Even at last minute, my flower vendor failed to deliver, and she stepped right in and got everything taken care of. Overall, the staff at Salvatore’s is very kind. Everyone. Not just to me but my family and friends commented that the people there are extremely nice to them as well. After having my wedding reception there and dealing with everyone, I recommend that if you truly want things to go right and even have it your ways, please communicate with them. Tell them what you want. They will try their best to please you. Seriously, people here will stop what they’re doing to help you. I was so busy, I forgot to schedule my hair and makeup appointment, I called the morning of my wedding and the Capello Salon at the Delavan hotel took me in right away. They really do accommodate to all your needs.

2017-09-16T10:17:01 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for all the wonderful words. We believe in the details here at Salvatore's and want to make sure that every detail you pictured come to life. We are lucky to have Krystle, and she mentioned that you were a pleasure to work with.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Michelle K

2017-09-16T10:19:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you for choosing Salvatore's to be apart of your day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brittany C

Salvatore's exceeded our expectations for our wedding! My husband and I are from Rochester but both of my brothers had their receptions at Salvatore's, since the day of their weddings I knew that's where I wanted to have mine. We had no problem traveling the extra hour, it is... Read More more than worth it! All of the employees leading up to the day of our reception were helpful and knowledgeable. Krystle gave us all the help that we needed along the way and helped us anyway possible. We attended the food tasting and that was a great expierence to see what we wanted served for our wedding. The food was outstanding, our guests are still talking about the peanut butter pie that was served after dinner. It's a must! The staff the night of the wedding were helpful, organized and polite the entire time. Anything I needed they were there for and checked in on us multiple times. We stayed at the Delevan the night of our wedding. It was complimentary and absolutely stunning! We got so many great pictures of our wedding party at Salvatore's and the Delevan. It was truly an amazing night that my husband and I will never forget!

2017-09-16T10:22:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us to plan the day you dreamed up from Rochester! Our team here at Salvatore's works together from day one to be able to build, and work together to give you the day that you have planned up. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Shelby S

When my wife and I got engaged, the first thing we wanted to book for the wedding was the reception venue. We went to about a dozen different venues across the Buffalo area in search of the place we thought would be the most accommodating for our guests. The most important... Read More thing was that our guests had a great time, and never felt wanting anything. To us, this meant a fair package price, accommodations for our out of town guests, great ambiance in the ballroom, craft beer selection at the bar, wine with dinner, excellent food, and a nice large spot to dance (visible to every table). Salvatore’s knocks it out of the park in every single box we wanted checked. One of the first things that can take a potential venue off your list is the price. Salvatore’s was almost (if not the most) affordable venue that we looked at during our entire search. They have one hotel right on property, as well as another hotel they own that they provide constant shuttles to and from. Their Amore ballroom was absolutely stunning. We were speechless when we saw it set up the day before our wedding. Salvatore’s allowed us to purchase any craft beer we wanted to provide to our guests; we ended up getting a west coast IPA and a summer ale to go along with the two domestic beers included in our package. It was honestly surprising how many people would come up to us and tell us how outstanding the food was that night. I personally think that the food is probably the thing that people will remember most about the venue, and I couldn’t believe how many people absolutely raved about how good everything tasted. We had four passed hors d'oeuvres as well as a cheese and fruit station during the cocktail hour before the 5-course dinner started. The bottomless wine with dinner is perfect for the guests who forget to refill their drink before the bar closes while everyone eats. The steak was amazingly tender and delicious, and the chicken was excellent as well. Nobody will leave hungry after that meal. Even the vegans were impressed with how everything on their menu tasted. For dessert, we had cheesecake, wedding cake, and the Salvatore’s dessert station (where the cheese and fruit display was during cocktail hour). Lastly, the dance floor was placed perfectly in front of the head table, with the guest tables surrounding it in a U-shape so everyone had a great view of the guests that were dancing. Working with Krystle was an absolute pleasure. She was always quick to answer any questions we had about the reception, and we had nothing to worry about the week and days leading up to the wedding—she made sure everything was taken care of. She was upfront and honest about what everything would cost us (including our craft beer) and made sure we were in full understanding about how the night at Salvatore’s would flow. My wife and I truly could not be happier on our selection of Salvatore’s for our wedding. If we had to do it over again, we’d book there again without even hesitating. Every single aspect of the night was perfect, and it couldn’t have been done any better than what Salvatore’s did.

2017-09-16T10:25:16 Response from the vendor

We are over the moon to hear what a wonderful time you had the night of your wedding. Your wedding day should be something that you remember as one of the best nights of your life. We work as a team to provide you the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christie W

From start to finish, planning my wedding with Salvatore's was a complete dream. Every staff member we worked with, from the reception to the hotel, to the florist, to the staff working our reception were so friendly and accommodating. I didn't have a worry in the world when... Read More my big day rolled around because of Josette and the Salvatore's team. My husband and I chose to get married at Salvatore's for many reasons, the price being a huge factor. I was pleasantly surprised to see how affordable our wedding at Salvatore's could be when I compared venues. Another big reason we chose Salvatore's is that they allowed us to get married and have our reception immediately following the ceremony without having to transport our guests to another location. We had a lot of out of town guests and knew that the Garden Place Hotel and The Delavan Hotel would accommodate our numbers perfectly. Additionally, the hotel shuttle from the Garden Place to the restaurant was perfect and saved us hundreds of dollars, since we didn't have to book our guests' transportation to and from the hotel. Our florist, Paula Salvatore, had great ideas and was very reasonably priced. My flowers, especially my bouquet and centerpieces, were breathtaking. Throughout the planning stages, the Salvatore's team was right there to field questions and make our ideas a reality. I loved having a "one stop shop" for our wedding. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

2017-09-16T09:11:02 Response from the vendor

Our job here at Salvatore's is to make the planning, and the day all you ever wanted it to be. We take pride in being able to host your big day. You were a pleasure to work with, and we thank you for having us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Tiffany L

I can not say enough about what an amazing job Salvatore's did! The food was phenomenal (our guests could not stop talking about how it was the best meal they have had at a wedding in a long time!). The staff was super helpful in answering all of my questions and getting the... Read More room set up just the way I wanted. Everyone keeps talking about how great our wedding was. Great Job Salvatore's!!!

2017-09-16T09:01:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! We love nothing more than when the bride , groom & guests are happy!!! We try to make sure that while planning you are able to enjoy the preparation of the best day of your life. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Emilie J

They did such an incredible job! So easy to work with! They made my dream wedding become a reality!

2017-09-16T08:55:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words we do all we can to make you have the best day ever!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brian U

Salvatore's did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Everything was beautiful and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We got so many compliments on how wonderful the room looked and how delicious dinner was. We had the Chicken Milanese and Chateaubriand dual entree. We... Read More also had a guest that had specific dietary requirements and Salvatore's accommodated her needs. In addition, the location is fantastic, just off the thruway. Most of our guests were from out of town and were able to stay at Salvatore's hotels with free shuttles to the wedding. Overall, I would highly recommend Salvatore's to any couple looking for a wedding venue, especially for those with many out of town guests.

2017-09-16T08:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our staff goes above and beyond to make sure that your day is as less stressful as possible. We take peoples eating specifications, allergies, and dietary issue very seriously, and want them to be able to eat... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Tenika G

We seriously had THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS!! Salvatore's made our wedding ESPECIALLY PERFECT!! We couldn't have had our reception at a better place!! We got sooooo many compliments on how beautiful and elegant our reception was. The team there is seriously amazing. There were... Read More people checking on us frequently just to make sure everything was going well!! The food WAS AMAZING (Especially the cheesecake) Special s/o to Kate!! Kate seriously put up with so many back and forth calls I had with questions and concerns and even the set up of our decorations!! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better team there!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Salvatore's if you are looking for a venue for your reception!!

2017-09-13T10:07:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Our team works very hard together to make it the best day you ever planned it to be! Our chefs, servers, captains, event coordinators, and staff work together to ensure all goes as planned. We truly appreciate the kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany N

Salvatore's was absolutely incredible from start to finish! I had my wedding there on 6/25/16 with almost 400 attending guests and everything went perfect! With diet restrictions, food allergies and other special requests, everything was organized, went smooth and food was... Read More served hot and it was delicious! I also had multiple other vendors that Josette worked with to make sure that my room was set up on time and it was the most beautiful ballroom I've ever seen!! I can't thank Salvatore's enough for making my wedding amazing! THANK YOU!!!

2016-11-08T14:46:05 Response from the vendor

Hello, We want to extend our gratitude for booking your Wedding with us here at Salvatore's. We agree your ballroom was absolutely stunning on the night of your Wedding. We hope to have the honor of working with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle C

Salvatores Italian Gardens was FANTASTIC! They made having a wedding a little less stressful as they took care of so many tiny details that weight on a brides mind.

2017-09-13T10:04:51 Response from the vendor

We try our best to be able to make it as stress-less as possible. We take pride in working with every detail!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lynn B

I had my wedding at Salvatores October 8th 2016 in the amore room. I knew from the start that i wanted to have my reception there. Salvatore's has an elegance that you just can't find anywhere else! The bridal suite was arranged specifically to my needs, as well as my... Read More bridesmaids. I was so proud to be able to treat my wedding party to the outstanding service that Salvatores tailored just for us. The decor was so beautiful, it was all like a fairy tale! It set the stage for a night I'll never forget. The food was prepared meticulously, and the wait staff, as well as the bartenders were so attentive and accommodating. I am so proud and honored to say that i had my reception at Salvatore's, it was a night of hospitality that i was able to share with our family and friends! I am so gracious and humbled by the attentiveness and impeccable level of service shown to me by everyone involved in the planning and production of my wedding reception. I'd recommend Salvatore's to anyone for all occasions!

2016-11-10T15:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you we appreciate your feedback. We are honored to hear you felt like your Wedding in the Amore Ballroom was like a fairy tale. On behalf of everyone here at Salvatore's we would like to express how rewarding working with you on your Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan S

Wonderful. Very helpful

2017-09-13T10:03:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!