Sam Benyon Video

Minnesota - Twin Cities + surrounding locations

Add real filmmaking to your wedding day

I am a filmmaker. A filmmaker's duty, above all else, is to tell a good story. I believe that a wedding day is a wonderful story and I approach each wedding I do with the same par of quality I would any movie or short film. I see wedding videos as a unique mixture of several genres. They are equal parts documentary, music video, and traditional narrative. My unique blend of cinematography with visual and audio editing is what sets my personal touch apart. When you choose me to document your special day you will have a film in which you and your partner will want to watch over and over again.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Online Proofing, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

St. Paul, MN Minnesota - Twin Cities + surrounding locations (651) 328-7269
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Sam Benyon

Sam discovered his passion for filmmaking in high school; choosing to do video projects for his English class instead of writing papers. He is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where he received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Filmmaking from the Peck School of the Arts. He has been making wedding videos for three years. He has a cat named Pippin and hopes to adopt a dog one day and name him Merry.