Sam Benyon Video

Minnesota - Twin Cities + surrounding locations

Add real filmmaking to your wedding day

I am a filmmaker. A filmmaker's duty, above all else, is to tell a good story. I believe that a wedding day is a wonderful story and I approach each wedding with a fresh mindset. I see wedding videos as a unique mixture of several genres. They are equal parts documentary, music video, and traditional narrative. My unique blend of cinematography with visual and audio editing is what sets my personal touch apart. When you choose me to document your special day you will have a film in which you and your partner will want to watch over and over again. UPDATE! (3/8/18) Contact me to book your March, April, May or June wedding and ask about my "last minute" Spring, 2018 availability! *After July 1st, 2018, I will no longer be operating in Minnesota and unfortunately cannot book past this date.*

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

St. Paul, MN Minnesota - Twin Cities + surrounding locations

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Victoria K

My husband and I used Sam Benyon Video for our wedding video, and he did an incredible job! He was very accommodating a knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. Our shorter "highlight" wedding video really captured who we are and everything that made the day special for... Read More us. The entire wedding footage captured so many wonderful moments and really will be a great treasure for us in our marriage.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Anna S

Sam did an excellent job with our wedding video. He has an artists eye that captured all of our favorite moments! We can't wait to watch it every anniversary.

Sam Benyon

Sam has been making wedding videos for more than three years. He is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where he received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Filmmaking from the Peck School of the Arts. Sam discovered his passion for filmmaking in high school; where he would do video projects for Literature and History classes instead of writing papers. He enjoys analyzing movies in his spare time and is in development on several upcoming projects. He lives in the Mahtomedi/White Bear Lake area of Minnesota.