Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

wood ave, Parma, OH (216) 323-0298

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Helana T

Sam is great to work with, she is super friendly and makes you laugh a lot while doing a shoot. She has an eye for things that most don't and is really able to capture those special moments in life that are completely natural. She has taken many different pictures for us and we... Read More couldn't be happier with them. Every time we have gotten pictures done with her we have a great time and get amazing shots!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Monica C

Samantha is such a great person to work with , she has such a wonderful personality she makes the while day about you she will abouslutly capture all of the special moments . Would 100 percent recommend her .

2017-09-08T16:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so Much <3 I loved working with you guys <3

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah N

Samantha is an exceptional photographer and very easy to work with. Not only was she a part of our wedding story, but she also came to my in-laws house for surprise family photos for Christmas. Her team is just as fantastic. We could not be happier with our engagement and... Read More wedding photos. She is always available, quick to respond, and very helpful.

2017-10-15T21:09:19 Response from the vendor

Sarah you guys are just to adorable! I Love you guys! You and Justin are so adorable together and I was honored to be a part of your year! <3

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Michelle C

Samantha does exceptional work! She made the whole experience so fun and exciting! Honestly i still havent even ordered any actual prints yet because I CANT CHOOSE MY FAVORITES!! i highly recommend her to anyone looking for a memorable wedding day!

2017-10-15T20:13:48 Response from the vendor

Michelle you and Sean are still leading as my most unique couple! Any couple that wants to go to taco bell after their ceremony gets brownie posts from me <3 I cannot wait to see you guys again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Hannah T

I have never seen a photographer so organized and ready. Samantha knew time lines and kept the day moving perfectly. She worked at keeping the bride & groom calm and ready. The gallery for my sisters wedding was amazing. I watched as she photographed the day and just was... Read More not able to see what she did, but the final results just blew us away. You won't regret hiring Samantha!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jennifer S

Samantha & her team are amazing. Took everything we needed and captured the day seamlessly. Even when I was stressed and ready to scream she set her camera down and grabbed my hands, helped me center and was there through it all. I couldn't have asked for a better person to... Read More lead my day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Emma B

The quality of the photos is outstanding. The photos were beautiful. Thank you for making this day special to me and my fiance. Great job Samantha :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Destiny N

We LOVED working with Sam on our big day. She was professional, kept us calm and so much fun. We recently received all our photos and we're blown away, the quality and the moments she captured took us back to that exact moment. I highly recommend her, she's not just a... Read More photographer, she's an artist. The experience we had with her was more than I could ever dream of, our day was perfect and she captured that for us to have forever.

2017-09-20T13:59:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Destiny for giving me the opportunity to tell your love story! I can not thank you enough for letting me witness the love you and Mitch share! <3 XOXO

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Marta M

Samantha is an amazing person and a photographer!! She really gets to know her clients. Every photo she captures is amazing. She had amazing creativity and her attention to detail is perfect! Every photo is beautiful. You can tell she loves what she does and every picture proves... Read More that! I would highly recommend her to everyone I know!

2017-09-11T16:52:49 Response from the vendor

<3 Marta I so Love working with you! Can not wait for more! Thank you so Much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amanda H

Samantha is one of the greatest photographers that I've had the pleasure of meeting. She makes sure every special detail and moment is captured for each of her clients. She has a loving, funny, and kind personality that makes each of her clients feel at ease. She has an amazing... Read More portfolio of images that she has carefully photographed over the years for her clients. Samantha always goes above and beyond for everyone that she works with, and makes sure to accomplish each idea for photographs that her clients have. Her photography process leaves her clients feeling very well taken care of and stress-free.

2017-09-11T16:54:39 Response from the vendor

AWE! You are one of my faves too! Your heart and Passion keeps me moving forward! I truly love every moment we have had working together and getting to know one another! You have become like family! <3 ya