Samantha Welch

Serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, NewHampshire, and more!

Show off your beautiful features

As a wedding makeup artist I work with many brides on and off Cape Cod. I am honored to be a part of a bride’s special day. The weather on Cape Cod has its challenges but using my airbrush makeup technique for many brides, I provide light to full lasting coverage for a day full of photos, smiles and loving embraces.

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Facials, Waxing

70 Center Street Hyannis, Hyannis, MA Serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, NewHampshire, and more! (508) 685-1774

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Krista T

Thank you to Samantha for the beautiful make up she did for my wedding on 6-17-2017 at the Provincetown Inn! Not only did she do a fantastic job on the make up, she was also great company to have on such an important morning. Samantha managed to get everyone on my list done... Read More even though I added people right up to the last minute. She did make up for every age...from 7 to 80! Samantha made all of us look gorgeous and we received compliments throughout the day and night (everyone loved the lashes!) I can't say enough good things about Samantha...she is professional, responsive, and fun. I highly recommend Samantha!! She was perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Emily F

If I were to get married again, I would call Samantha! She was very responsive, professional and flexible. Not to mention wildly skilled. Not only did Samantha do an incredible job, her assistant was also awesome. My bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law were over the... Read More moon with their makeup. I can't say enough good things - I had a bit of a misty evening for my wedding but my makeup sure didn't show it! I looked and FELT beautiful all night. If I ever need to provide a recommendation or have a need to get my makeup done again, I will be calling Samantha.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Michaela Y

Samantha was absolutely fantastic to work with for my wedding last summer. During our trial she took the time to find the perfect eyelash for me, I swear we must have tried at least 5 different types. She never once seemed frustrated or annoyed with me for not liking the feel... Read More of the lashes. She continued on graciously until we found “the” one! On my wedding day she was calm and prepared throughout all of the chaos that the day brought. It was a hot and humid August day and my make up felt light and comfortable, and most importantly, lasted throughout the night! My bridesmaids all loved their makeup and were so happy working with Samantha. She is truly a gem and I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bridget A

Samantha was a pleasure to work with for my October 8, 2016 wedding. I live out of town but she was always able to schedule me when I was visiting. She was quick to reply, explain things and make suggestions. She was flexible and willing to work with our group. The make-up... Read More looked great and stayed on all day. My skin breaks out pretty easily so I don't normally wear make-up. She made it look natural and my skin has been fine since. My mom (who lives on the Cape) has also been to visit her for facials and her skin is looking great. My mom had never done anything like that before but Samantha made her feel comfortable enough to try it.

2017-02-05T09:50:18 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your family. You made a beautiful bride on your very special day. Best wishes to you and Nate.

Samantha Welch

The path to my education at the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics was laid by my passion for makeup. I attended David Nicholas’ private one-on-one training for professional makeup, in both Advanced and Masters Levels. Each course took six weeks to complete, focusing on aspects of application and camouflage techniques. These sessions enabled me to develop my own personal style to share with you. More recently I have become a member of The Powder Group, and have taken classes in makeup with photography, and am proud graduate of their Evolution program.