Let's have fun and celebrate, at Samila's Bridal!

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila's we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses: we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. We seek to bring in the most fashionable designs, both trendy and timeless, using quality fabric and materials that last a lifetime. Our promise to you, is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for you, your family and your friends. Call us today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

16300 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA (425) 558-5714

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tatiana F

I had a beautiful experience! Yasmin was my consultant, she was FABULOUS! So helpful, positive, and she was so wonderful at reading my face and body language ; put my opinion first and listened to me very intently. Don't get alarmed when you first enter (there are a lot of prom... Read More dress racks), they have beautiful and welcoming back room and a wide variety of dresses. My consultation lasted 2.5hrs and I said "Yes too the dress". I cannot wait for my final fitting:)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Christina V

This shop is amazing! I have quite the story, I had already purchased a wedding dress at a different shop, and was waiting on alterations to be complete. After 4.5 months the other shop had not done the work so I was concerned. The shop was unresponsive and no second fitting... Read More was booked after 4.5 months. I took my business to Samila Bridal Boutique. That was the best decision. After working with Yasmin, I went from being stressed to being excited and prepared after she helped me find the perfect dress. With such short notice she helped me get the dress expedited. Thann goodness she made a huge effort to make it happen. She also stayed open an hour later for me and a friend to find a dress. That was very sweet and the utmost helpful by going to such lengths in service. The dresses at the shop are unique, and you won't find these dresses just anywhere. I felt comfortable, relieved, and excited at Samila Bridal.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Kathryn A

I was so nervous about dress shopping but Yasmin and Amy made me feel so comfortable! I was able to try on a bunch of dresses without ever feeling rushed. I could not be happier with my experience and of course I found the perfect dress with their expert help. This is an awesome... Read More local business and I am so happy I came here first! Thank you Amy and Yasmin.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Haronid M

I had a fantastic time at Samila! I hate shopping and was dreading trying to find a wedding dress. The ladies at Samila were incredibly helpful and patient, and helped me find a really gorgeous dress for my wedding! I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tara P

Yasmin was wonderful to work with. She had me try on a few dresses that I didn't think I would like, but when she asked me, "Do you feel like a bride?", my answer was YES! It was the first time I felt like a bride and she was right about the dress! Great customer service and... Read More timing with ordering, arrival, and alterations.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tara P

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Dina G

Samila Bridal was the 6th and last store I visited while shopping for a wedding dress. I bought my dress from here and had a great experience with the trying on and ordering process. The dress selection is great, I tried on the most dresses at this store. The ladies that... Read More assisted me were both very good at helping me feel at ease and honest in their advice. They understood what I was looking for and did not make me feel pressured into buying. I would definitely recommend this store to all brides, especially those that are having a hard time finding a dress they like.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stacie E

Everything about my experience at Samila was magical! Being the bride you already get special treatments from everyone else, but when I came here and saw all the beautiful dresses and was shown to my VIP room I felt like a princess. Yes ladies they have this secluded VIP room... Read More where you're surrounded by gorgeous dresses and the lighting makes a everything sparkle! It was the best experience I've ever had and such a special moment I had when I found my dress. If you're looking for an above and beyond experience and to be treated like royalty you need to go to Samila!!! Thanks so much to Paris with getting me in and out of all those dresses and making me feel beautiful :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Kathleen J

I had such a blast picking out my dress! The ladies working there totally understood my vision and made my experience amazing. The woman who helped me in and out of the dresses was so wonderfully sweet and kind and supportive, I just wanted to take her home with me! Haha! I... Read More found my dress that day and the entire experience was just so beautiful. Not only that, but this shop does alterations and is even going above and beyond to add beading themselves to my dress. Truly a unique, customized experience. I couldn't have been happier :)

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Natalie B

The staff was friendly and very helpful from the time my family and I walked into the door. I tried on several different types of dresses and they were receptive to my feedback and continued to help look different styles until I found the perfect dress! I highly recommend this... Read More boutique:)

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Staci K

I had a great experience shopping for a wedding dress at Samila bridal. They were very helpful by suggesting dresses based on my personality and style. They were also super friendly. I ended up finding the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kathia G

Very professional and I had a great experience during the search for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Daisy H

I had a great experience at Samila! I had fallen in love with a dress at a different store and didn't think I could top it, but to my surprise I found a dress I loved even more! The ladies who helped me were super friendly and welcoming, the dress selection was great, and the... Read More atmosphere was beautiful! Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Ioana N

I recently bought my wedding dress from Samila Boutique and I had a wonderful experience with them. The staff were all friendly and I didn't feel like I was rushed into making a decision. The shop has a huge selection of wedding gowns at different price points. But what I liked... Read More most is that I got a call from them saying that they have a trunk show next weekend and a 10% discount and they asked if I want to make an appointment to see the new dresses. The girl that helped me find my dream dress, Rachel, was so helpful and patient, she really took the time to understand my needs. Overall I had a great experience and I would recommend taking your time to visit them.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Jason A

Great experience!!!! Pari was my stylist and she was just the best! Patient, knowledgeable and the sweetest lady. I really appreciated that no one rushed me to make a decision. I tried on dresses over and over until I found the one and said "YES" to the dress. I highly... Read More recommend making an appointment at Samila.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Dianna B

Love this place! I not only found one dream dress but two! Yasmin works with you and is very patient. If there is something you don't like on the dress she can most likely change it the way you want it. I had already bought a dress but was having second thoughts because I also... Read More loved the other dress I found. I called and asked if I could possibly switch and she let me have a few days to decide because she wanted me to be sure I was picking the dress of my dreams. So happy that I went here.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rose Z

Samila Bridal made finding my perfect wedding dress quick, fun, and easy :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

Rachel was my bridal consultant. She was absolutely amazing and heloed me find the perfect dress. She was extremely patient even though I tried on a dozen dresses before we found the perfect one. Yasmine and Samila themselves also came to the rescue when the dress I loved was... Read More having an odd lay.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sofia D

After visiting 10 stores - I finally found my wedding dress at Samila! Each of the bridal stores I went to before had great reviews online, but in store they all had the same exact dresses, none of which really stood out to me. Samila on the other hand had a huge variety of very... Read More unique dresses at various prices. I highly recommend coming here for Bridal and Bridesmaid dress. The dresses are gorgeous, and the employees are very helpful and sweet.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Barbie M

I initially didn't even have Samila on my list until I saw them at the wedding show. They had dress styles I loved. I had already been to three other bridal shops which didn't have the dresses that were for me and was frustrated coming into Samila. My initial arrival met with... Read More another bride who had gone over so mine was delayed. The experiencing starting wasn't the best but as soon as Yasmin came in and got things going for us it went great. Pari helped and I felt as if she was a close grandmother. They had so many beautiful dressed and a wide selection to choose from. I found my dress, didn't really think I'd have the "cry" session but I did. They helped with a veil and gave me suggestions on what would look well for the dress I had. I hesitated because I did need the dress altered for religious purposes and worried it wouldn't be possible. Yasmin came over and listened to what I needed and reassured me it wasn't an issue. Yasmin then went to work on measurements to be certain the correct dress was ordered for me. I would never recommend any other place than here. They didn't force me to purchase or try to push me into a dress that might be easier to alter or to a color that washed me out. They sincerely only want the best for the bride and are there to help guide you. Thank you so much Yasmin and Pari for giving me the special moment that I never thought I'd find.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sacha N

This was the best bridal boutique I have ever been to! The dresses are so unique and beautiful! The staff was incredibly nice and made dress shopping a joyous experience. I highly recommend Samila Boutique for anyone looking to find their perfect dress at a reasonable price :)

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rocio L

All the girls were super nice and helpful. They made the process of choosing a dress so easy, plus their dress selection is amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley L

I could not be more happy with my wedding dress shopping experience! My girls and I were the only people in the wedding dress section of the boutique, and all of women working were warm and welcoming. I knew I wanted a fit and flair so the dress specialist was super helpful at... Read More pointing me in the right direction. Every dress I tried on was beautiful! I ended up choosing the very last dress I tried on and it fell below budget (always a plus). The boutique has a variety of styles so I don't think any bride could go wrong here! I would definitely recommend Samila Bridal to my friends.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Lisa S

Yasmin was amazing! I am not the typical bride...and i had a difficult MIL. Yasmin was able to please us both! I combined my 2 favorite dresses in one! Yasmin helped me come up with the idea and had the desinger sketch it out. Loved each visit and always left with a smile! Skip... Read More the other big box stores! Unique dresses here!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Anita O

I had been to 4-5 bridal gown stores before I came to look at gowns at Samila Bridal. I am so happy I came here! Yasmin asked me about what my vision was for my dress, what types of gowns I had already tried on and exactly what I did and didn't like about each one so she could... Read More pull some great gowns for me to try. The salon was small, private, and felt welcoming. They made sure me, my mom, and maid of honor were comfortable. The consultant got me in and out of dresses quickly and was happy to help me jump in and out of my 2 favorite dresses multiple times so I could decide which one I liked most. What I loved most is that if I liked a dress from the front, she would pull it forward and clip the front instead so I could see exactly how the back would look once it was fitted to my size. I am pretty petite so all the sample sizes are always swimming on me, it was so nice getting a picture of what the back would like since I was picking dresses with buttons on the back. I knew I had found my dress but was indecisive about pulling the trigger. They let us stay as long as we needed until I decided for sure with no pressure, letting me chat with my family about it. It was amazing! I didn't feel like I was being rushed out of the salon after 50 minutes. Samila also broke down the pricing of the dress exactly which made it easy to understand how much I was committing when I said yes to the dress. All of the gowns at the salon were beautiful, but I particularly love the one I chose! I recommend Samila Bridal for their beautiful selection of gowns, ample size of discounted gowns, and wonderful customer service.

Meet The Director of Sales

Yasmin Shirdel

Hello! I’m Yasmin. I'm an apparel designer , operating partner of Samila boutique and special occasion stylist. I love designing stylish dresses that are timeless and elegant. I also love traveling to distant places + chocolate croissants. That is all.