Let's have fun and celebrate, at Samila's Bridal!

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila's we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses: we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. We seek to bring in the most fashionable designs, both trendy and timeless, using quality fabric and materials that last a lifetime. Our promise to you, is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for you, your family and your friends. Call us today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

16300 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA (425) 558-5714

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

I loved my experience at Samila Bridal. The store looks small from the outside but it is deceiving. They have a large bridal room in the back with a wonderful, selective display of dresses that offers many choices without being overwhelming. They have a parking lot as well so... Read More don't let the Redmond road construction sway you. My mom and sister who were visiting from the East Coast shared this experience with me along with my 14 year old son. OK I think that says it all....my son had a blast! Pari, who helped me with trying on the dresses, was very experienced, personable and fun loving. We named my dresses things like The Outlander Dress and Winter Wonderland to help tell all our favorites apart. I tried on around 10, and retried about 3 and in the end came to a unanimous decision on the perfect one. I decided to go with the custom sizing and Yasmin answered all my questions over the next few days in record time. I am so pleased with my choice. I am really happy they are close to my home as well. For anyone on the search I highly recommend giving this store the opportunity to make you happy as well!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Chloe M

The best dress shopping experience ever. I went to a lot of stores looking for my dress. I was looking for a horse hair trimmed ball gown that hasn't been released yet. Yasmine was amazing and looked everywhere for it and no where had it. She even had me wear three dresses to... Read More recreate it. She put me in this other dress, that is completely different because I was not absolutely loving the dresses. I fell in love right away with my outstanding Calla Blanche Valerie dress. I could not be any happier. Yasmine even opened the store for me 2 hours early so that I could spend all the time I needed to make my decision.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Christina V

This shop is amazing! I have quite the story, I had already purchased a wedding dress at a different shop, and was waiting on alterations to be complete. After 4.5 months the other shop had not done the work so I was concerned. The shop was unresponsive and no second fitting... Read More was booked after 4.5 months. I took my business to Samila Bridal Boutique. That was the best decision. After working with Yasmin, I went from being stressed to being excited and prepared after she helped me find the perfect dress. With such short notice she helped me get the dress expedited. Thann goodness she made a huge effort to make it happen. She also stayed open an hour later for me and a friend to find a dress. That was very sweet and the utmost helpful by going to such lengths in service. The dresses at the shop are unique, and you won't find these dresses just anywhere. I felt comfortable, relieved, and excited at Samila Bridal.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sarah B

Samila is fantastic! They have beautiful dresses with great prices. The quality of their dresses beats the competition, hands down. The staff knows their stuff and contributes to a fun, memorable bridal dress experience. I wont hesitate to refer anyone here.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kimberly M

I am so thankful I chose to try on wedding dresses at Samila Boutique. I didn't have luck at the first place I tired so I searched online and made an appointment here. I am so glad I journeyed out to Redmond for this! Yasmin was so genuine and helpful. She knows exactly what she... Read More is doing and we started picking out several dresses to try on. As I was trying them on, one of the assistants told me that Yasmin designs most of the dresses I was trying on. She is beyond talented and each dress offered something special and different than what you see at all the other bridal shops. Every dress was unique, yet timeless. I found the perfect dress there and was thrilled when I found out it was one that Yasmin designed. The girl helping me try on dresses was delightful and very helpful. This is a no pressure, comfortable place with the nicest, most helpful people. An added bonus was that I could order the dress to be made to my exact measurements saving me a large amount on additional alteration costs. All the reviews were right and I am happy to add to the positivity. For special, affordable, beautiful dresses that you can't find anywhere else, definitely make an appointment here.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lindsay F

Everyone at Samila Bridal was great to work with and very helpful!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sarah P

I am so happy I found my wedding dress at Samila Bridal Boutique! I'd been looking for a dress for about 7 to 8 months and this was the 7th place I went to. My consultant, Ashley, was absolutely amazing to work with and was wonderful at helping me find my dress and gorgeous... Read More veil. Yasmin was also very helpful and kind in the purchasing process and even offered to pack my wedding dress up in a suitcase to bring back to the Midwest where I'm getting married. Overall, everyone at Samila was very attentive, warm and welcoming . There was no pressure to buy anything and they were super accommodating at making additional appointments and answering questions. I am so happy (and extremely relieved) to have found the wedding dress of my dreams! My dress also happened to be on super sale which was the cherry on top :)

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Marié R

(Cont’d from review above) My advice for brides-to-be: BOUTIQUE: By all means look elsewhere, but definitely go to Samila. They don’t post their inventory online, so just stop by. APPOINTMENT: Book your appt with Yasmin. Then, pick her brain. Ask questions: How would you take... Read More this in? What would be better for my body type? And trust her. Try the gowns she pulls, despite how they look on the hanger. She has “the eye” – most of my gowns are ones she pulled from the back for me after I had exhausted the floor. Do not settle for 99%; be stubborn with what YOU want because Yasmin is unbelievably creative and determined, and will get you your 100%. PINNING: When you try on the sample gowns, have Yasmin pin you, not one of her assistants. Only then will the dress hug your body as if it’s in your size. (There’s an art.) CUSTOM SIZING: Casablanca gowns can be custom-sized (instead of normal 0,2,4,6 sizing) for a small fee. Ask Yasmin if and why she’d recommend it for your body/dress. I’m glad I did – it tailored to minute proportions unique to my body, made my mermaid gown look natural, and eliminated the need for certain alterations. VEIL: Try on some veils once you’re down to 2-3 gowns, but before fully committing to one. Yasmin knows the veils as well as she knows the gowns, and will find you the perfect match. (Go through this process even if you don’t buy your veil at Samila.) I was torn between a simple soft tulle sweetheart mermaid gown and a lace-covered sheath gown. Yasmin pulled a cathedral veil with elaborate lace trimming, and I immediately knew that the simple tulle mermaid/elaborate lace veil combo was “the one”. Yasmin and her mom Samila are practically family – they’ve seen me grow from teenager to bride and now to wife. I praise them not because they’re like family, but because in my experience they’re second to none. Samila Boutique is the best in the state, if not the country – I live in the “fashion capitol” NYC and nothing compares.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Vikki R

I had an absolutely amazing experience at this store! This was the second place I went wedding dress shopping and, honestly, it should have been my first. Yasmin and Ashley are very knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. I found my dream dress that day! I highly recommend... Read More The Wedding Store and would use them again for any formal occasion!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah D

I LOVE this place! Yasmin and her team were amazing every step of the way, from helping me select a beautiful gown, to customizing it with cap sleeves and a bustle, to preserving it so that I can hopefully pass it down someday. I visited a lot of bridal salons in the quest for... Read More my dress, and my experience at Samila was bar-none the best. The consultants know what to look for to accentuate your features, respect your budget, and match the qualities of the dress to what you tell them you want. They were patient with me when I took forever to decide, marching around the back of their shop with a fake bouquet and looking in all the mirrors. They even encouraged me to come back when I needed more time to pick between two gowns. This was a great experience, and marked the beginning of when I truly "felt like a bride."

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alicia P

I had a fantastic experience at Samila's! Ashley truly listened to my hopes and wants in a bridal gown! She made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and did a fabulous job recommending dresses. One thing I appreciated was how she only pulled dresses in my price range. This was the... Read More 3rd salon I had visited and because of Ashley, and the beautiful selection of dresses, I left having a special experience and dress in hand. Thank you Samila's & Ashley!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ana M

Samila's wedding dress shopping was awesome! I came in with pictures of the dresses I liked and they very easily helped me find similar dresses to try on. The staff was very friendly, helpful and patient. I initially thought that it would take me a couple of different store... Read More trips to find my dress, but the first dress I tried on was the one! Samila's also helped me find the matching accessories to the dress such as veil and jewelry. I later decided to add straps to my dress and it was no problem - they were able to make the addition to the custom dress without a hitch!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Keli S

I had a great experience at Samila Bridal! Owner Yasmin and my consultant Ashley were fabulous and helped me find an amazing dress. They really cared about helping me find something I loved (that looked great on me) and I didn't feel like I was just a sale. My only regret is... Read More that I didn't go to Samila first!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brandie S

This is in regards to the customer service experience I received since my dress won't be here for a few months. Yasmin was amazing. I'm an Alfred Angelo bride who was impacted by their bankrupcty. Yasmin stepped up to help me out when no other bridal boutiques would. I ordered... Read More my dream dress with ease and was able to come in the same day for a measurement. They welcomed me in with open arms and were amazing! Thank you so much for all your help!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jen W

Samila Was the 2nd store I stopped at during my wedding dress search. I honestly did not expect to purchase a dress and was more hoping to browse around to get a better idea of what I wanted for my big day. But Ashley and Yasmin took the best care of me!! The dresses were... Read More absolutely beautiful and were a step above all others that I've seen. All of the dresses I tried on were unique with beautiful beading and just the right amount of sparkle. The dress I ended up buying was marked down significantly, which helped the wedding budget. :) Would highly recommend Samila Boutique for wedding dress shopping!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jenna Z Z

We had an incredible experience sat Samila shopping for my wedding dress. We scheduled an appointment and fell in love with one dress, but had three appointments scheduled the next day. They were so accommodating, professional, and warm. They set up a follow up appointment for... Read More us the next day and let us bring our entire (loud) entourage in so they could all see the dress we'd found. They were patient and knowledgeable, and I knew I could completely trust them. The entire experience we felt so taken care of and listened to. Samila is an amazing place to shop for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Talena R

I said yes to the dress at samilas boutique and I couldn't be happier! The ladies were all so amazing and had honest feedback! They had a huge selection of dresses to choose from and listen to all my requests!!! I would recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a... Read More dress!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Talena R

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Teena W

As the mother of the bride I am completely in debt to your salon. My daughter was sure as she was only going to try on a dress not going to buy. We had been to another salon the difference between the two was incredible both salons highly rated by the knot. However your salon... Read More took charge was professional and efficient and of course she is in love with the dress. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Katie G

All the ladies at Samila Bridal were so helping and kind! The experience was so fun and easy, the process was organized and made easy by the wonderful care and attention the staff gave us. Totally recommend Samila Bridal to anyone looking for something hassle free and fun! They... Read More have such a great collection of dresses for a wide range of personalities and styles. Don't wait to give them a call and set up an appointment, you'll be happy you did!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 juliet n

Pari helped me select and try on gowns and accessories. She was integral to helping find my DREAM gown. Not only that, she was sweet and honest. I really love her. Also, Yasmin answered my email questions while she was on vacation and was very sweet too. I'm extremely happy with... Read More them and would definitely recommend everyone to check out this boutique for wedding and other dresses!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Xiao W

I was so glad that I found Samila Bridal. After trying on wedding dresses from multiple stores, and still had not found the one I love, I was going to give in one of the dresses that I like but not really love because alot of them I might need to rush order even though the... Read More wedding day is in 5 months. Then I decided to call Samila and see if they can fit me in for trying dresses on the same day. They were flexible and fit me in 30 mins before they closed. I didn't come in with high hope. However, walking into the store, everyone was friendly and Yasmin greeted me and start helping me. She was the lead stylist. She sat down with me and asked what I like. Based on the Q &A, she picked out dresses for me to try. The last dress I put on and fell in love with it!!! Yasmin not just picked out the dress for me and she also designed the dress. I didn't order it right away, and they were not pushy at all. She told me to sleep on it and come back to try again if I like. She gave me a good timeline so I can take my time to decide and no need to pay extra for a rush order. I really appreciate Yasmin and her staff's help. I am very excited about the dress and couldn't wait to wear the dress on my wedding day!!! :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Aubrey W

I found my dream wedding dress at Samila Boutique last weekend. From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with a smile from all employees and made to feel so welcome and comfortable. The selection of dresses in stock were stunning, with plenty of dresses in the style... Read More that I was looking for, as well as within my budget. Yasmin was absolutely amazing and truly listened to me when describing the vision I had for my dress, put me in very flattering styles for my body type, and also made sure to stay within my budget. I would highly recommend Samila to any bride looking for her wedding dress and I have already told some of my friends about it! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lydia B

Yasmin was amazing and so attentive! She's great at finding exactly what you have in mind and more! She was so accommodating and kind and fun to not just me, but my whole group! I can't wait to return when my dress arrives!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 SOFIYA K

Samila Bridal has so many beautiful wedding dresses all at a good price. I found my dream dress! Yasmin was wonderful. She attentively listened to everything I wanted in a dress and I immediately spotted my dream dress that I had been hunting for in so many other stores. The... Read More price was extremely reasonable as well! I am so excited for my dress to come in. Yasmin even took the time to allow me to try on numerous accessories while giving me great ideas and advice. Now I am all set with my complete wedding look.I can't wait to wear my gorgeous dress and accessories this September:)

Meet The Director of Sales

Yasmin Shirdel

Hello! I’m Yasmin. I'm an apparel designer , operating partner of Samila boutique and special occasion stylist. I love designing stylish dresses that are timeless and elegant. I also love traveling to distant places + chocolate croissants. That is all.