Let's have fun and celebrate, at Samila's Bridal!

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila's we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses: we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. We seek to bring in the most fashionable designs, both trendy and timeless, using quality fabric and materials that last a lifetime. Our promise to you, is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for you, your family and your friends. Call us today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

16300 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA (425) 558-5714

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

I loved my experience at Samila Bridal. The store looks small from the outside but it is deceiving. They have a large bridal room in the back with a wonderful, selective display of dresses that offers many choices without being overwhelming. They have a parking lot as well so... Read More don't let the Redmond road construction sway you. My mom and sister who were visiting from the East Coast shared this experience with me along with my 14 year old son. OK I think that says it all....my son had a blast! Pari, who helped me with trying on the dresses, was very experienced, personable and fun loving. We named my dresses things like The Outlander Dress and Winter Wonderland to help tell all our favorites apart. I tried on around 10, and retried about 3 and in the end came to a unanimous decision on the perfect one. I decided to go with the custom sizing and Yasmin answered all my questions over the next few days in record time. I am so pleased with my choice. I am really happy they are close to my home as well. For anyone on the search I highly recommend giving this store the opportunity to make you happy as well!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Chloe M

The best dress shopping experience ever. I went to a lot of stores looking for my dress. I was looking for a horse hair trimmed ball gown that hasn't been released yet. Yasmine was amazing and looked everywhere for it and no where had it. She even had me wear three dresses to... Read More recreate it. She put me in this other dress, that is completely different because I was not absolutely loving the dresses. I fell in love right away with my outstanding Calla Blanche Valerie dress. I could not be any happier. Yasmine even opened the store for me 2 hours early so that I could spend all the time I needed to make my decision.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Christina V

This shop is amazing! I have quite the story, I had already purchased a wedding dress at a different shop, and was waiting on alterations to be complete. After 4.5 months the other shop had not done the work so I was concerned. The shop was unresponsive and no second fitting... Read More was booked after 4.5 months. I took my business to Samila Bridal Boutique. That was the best decision. After working with Yasmin, I went from being stressed to being excited and prepared after she helped me find the perfect dress. With such short notice she helped me get the dress expedited. Thann goodness she made a huge effort to make it happen. She also stayed open an hour later for me and a friend to find a dress. That was very sweet and the utmost helpful by going to such lengths in service. The dresses at the shop are unique, and you won't find these dresses just anywhere. I felt comfortable, relieved, and excited at Samila Bridal.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Sarah J

I had looked for a dress at two other places (and a million websites) before coming to Samilas. I felt like I was never going to find THE dress, just dresses that I kind of liked. But I found my dress here! It's gorgeous and unlike anything I had found at other shops. The... Read More stylist who helped me during my appointment, Taylor, was great, she really helped to narrow down my search and find exactly what I wanted. Yasmin helped take my measurements for getting the dress custom cut to my size and she was so friendly. The photo booth and I found the dress pictures were so much fun and really helped make the dress shopping experience amazing. I highly recommend going here to find your dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Claudian B

I had such a great experience at Samila Bridal. I had an appointment with them in the evening so I schedule myself at another bridal boutique that morning thinking it would give me a lot more choices at the end of the day. Well I was wrong. From the moment we entered the store... Read More they where so welcoming and attentive to my family and myself. They greeted us with champagne and since I booked the premiere package they had two of their specialist focused on my journey to finding my wedding dress. Once I put on that first dress we all knew that this was the perfect place to find my wedding dress. I was not going to leave without a wedding dress that night. Every dress they picked out for me was beautiful, and after trying out five wedding dresses I found the right one and "I said YES to my dress." Thank you so much for having a beautiful collection of dresses and having wonderful staff their to help with my search.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Mehret T

I love the services I received at Samila. Finding a bridal dress can be stressful, especially if your looking for something unique. Yasmin and Deidre were fantastic in the process. They my Bmaids and I feel so welcomed and provided so many options. I am so lucky to find my... Read More dream dress here. Even more thankful for such a positive environment.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Latasha R

I love this place... from the moment i walked in to the moment i left i was treated like nothing else mattered but finding my wedding dress. And i said yes to the dress!!! Thank you so much for making my experience memorable.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Katie W

My experience at Samila was more than I could have ever asked for. Being a plus sized bride I was so fearful of having to try on dresses that were way too small and made me uncomfortable. This wasn’t the case at all! Every single dress I tried on I felt beautiful and I actually... Read More had to choose between several when deciding on the one! Deidre was such a great consultant and really listened to my vision and was very very respectful of my budget (even pulling away a dress my wedding party picked because it was over budget). I ended up saying yes to the very first dress I tried on and it was right on budgeyt! I highly recommend this boutique to brides of all sizes, with all different tastes and with any budget! I’m still beaming a week later from the experience I had at Samila.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Tanya F

Wonderful experience. Very patient and helpful while I was finding "the dress".

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Taylor W

I said yes to the dress at Samila Bridal! I also bought all my homecoming/prom dresses at Samila, which was pretty special. Taylor helped us and was very helpful and laughed at my horrible jokes. I love the new shop and it not just a shop but an experience!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Lori S

I was in the unique position of needing to order my dress from a boutique I never actually visited (I'm on the East Coast, but moving back and getting married in WA), and Yasmin was so friendly and willing to help. My mom went to the shop for the "appointment" to order the... Read More dress while I FaceTimed with them, and Yasmin made the whole process easy and stress-free. She was so knowledgable- she could tell just by looking at a picture that one of my measurements someone took for me was off. I'd recommend Samila Bridal in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Clarissa E

DO NOT GO TO DAVIDS BRIDAL! I spent almost 3 hours at this store and I was not rushed or pushed to buy anything! Taylor and Yasmin took very good care of me. They stayed with the style I liked and didn't suggest me to go out my budget. I will definitely be bring back my future... Read More daughters here for their wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kailyn M

Going to Samila Bridal was the best experience I could have asked for! I am planning a Seattle wedding from Seoul, and only had 6 days to find my dream dress, for a wedding 4 months out. To put it lightly, I was a bit stressed. I emailed Samila Bridal and they booked an apt to... Read More see me, my bridesmaids, and my mother in a large area of their showroom. Yasmin looked at my Pinterest board and pulled dresses I had pinned. She also walked me through the dresses and helped me pull ones that caught my eye. She was extremely professional and listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. I tried on 2 dresses, and then found my dress! I started to cry as soon as I put it on! I did not think I would have that reaction! I tried two more dresses on after my dress (to see white on-white and to get sleeves out of my system), but couldn't wait to get back into my dress. Yasmin explained the whole order process to me. She rushed the dress to fit my timeline and explained that the entire dress was being custom made to fit my exact measurements, all for no extra charge. I happily canceled the other 5 salons I had booked, because I couldn't have pictured a more perfect dress, or experience to match! I cannot recommend Samila Bridal enough! Thanks to them, I can walk down the aisle and dance all night long in the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kristy M

I live in downtown Redmond and always admire the dresses Samila has displayed in their windows. After getting engaged on Christmas Eve, I decided to start my dress hunt there. The shop is surprisingly large inside and has beautiful formal and bridal gowns. Deidre was my bridal... Read More consultant and she was fantastic! She started by getting an understanding of me, my venue and taking a look at dress photos I had brought. By the end of my appointment, I had several options I really liked. Luckily, I was able to book an appointment to come back the next day and, within 30 minutes, said yes to the dress! I'd highly recommend Samila Bridal to anyone. The shop is organized with an extensive selection and the staff was very friendly, supportive and fun.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Melissa P

Great selection of dresses! Staff (Taylor) was so helpful and sweet. Just a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Kerri S

I am so grateful that I stumbled into Samila today. I already bought a dress that was perfect on paper and that I loved when I bought it, but when I picked it up, I was underwhelmed. I walked in to Samila today just to take a look at other options. I didn't have an... Read More appointment (on a Saturday afternoon), but Yasmin was so helpful. She squeezed me in. She asked to see my first dress, what I liked and didn't like about it. She put me in a few dresses of my choosing to get a sense for what I liked, and then she brought over a winner of a dress! Sexy, lacy, sparkly but still light weight enough for my sunset wedding in Hawaii. I am over the moon! I felt guilty for looking for another dress, but once I had this one on, I knew without a doubt it was mine. And, because its a custom cut gown, I know it will fit me like a glove.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Becky O

My experience at Samila's was nothing short of AMAZING. Pari was my bridal consultant and she so warm and kind. She made my day exactly how I dreamed it would be. Yasmin was so helpful and lovely. Both of these ladies are truly one of a kind. Samila Boutique is definitely THE... Read More place for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Katelyn S

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Samila! I knew many people who bought dresses here over the years for prom, etc. Since living in Redmond and getting engaged, I thought I would see what it would be like to get a wedding dress there. I am SO glad I did! I went to Samila... Read More first then another boutique in Seattle and there was just no comparison. The shop at Samila is just so adorable and fun to be in. I immediately got online and made an appointment for the following week to go back and try on my favorites at Samila. That night I said yes to the dress :) Yasmin and Taylor were SO helpful and patient, they made it an amazing experience and I would recommend any bride to be go there. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Becca R

I had a fantastic experience here. Taylor and Yasmin actually sat down with me to get an understanding of what I wanted and what my budget was. They were really knowledgeable about all of their dresses, but what I was even more impressed with was that they respected my budget. I... Read More let them know I was intent on staying under a certain number, and they never tried to show me dresses that were too expensive. The overall appointment was much more pleasant than any others I’ve had. This place is absolutely worth the visit!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Brittany G

Although I ended up purchasing my dress elsewhere I knew without a doubt that I wanted and needed to review Samila Boutique and Yasmin in particular. I chose this shop for my first dress appointment and WOW it simply could not have gone better. Yasmin made me feel comfortable... Read More and beautiful in every dress I put on. She made my guests feel welcome and appreciated and that’s just the beginning! As a bride I ‘thought’ I had a very specific style of dress in mind. Yasmin embraced my vision but also followed her own gut and put me in some dresses I NEVER would have considered trying on. I couldn’t be more grateful for this because I ended up with a style very different to what I had imagined and it’s the perfect look for my figure. I visited 3 shops after Samila and can honestly say that none of those experiences came even close to the one Yasmin provided. I kept finding myself wishing she was there with me throughout my entire journey. Her professionalism is out of this world! You can tell immediately that not only does she carry gorgeous dresses but the salon is perfectly lit, the space is inviting and comfortable and they have all the necessary accessories to make choosing your wedding day look perfect! After I had finished my appointment had found what I thought was going to be ‘the one’ I looked over and noticed Yasmin quietly and thoughtfully walking through the shop and continuing to accessorize my look for the next appointment. This act was touching to say the least. She put my hair up for me, wiped my happy tears and hugged me. These personal touches will never be forgotten. I will most certainly be going back to work with her on bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride looks. I will recommend this to any future bride I come across. My first dress appointment was my FAVORITE one and it’s sll due to the loving and personalized professionalism Yasmin shows her guests. Thank you, for all that you did for me. I can’t even put into words what it really means to me! Brittany

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Sarah A

Everyone at Samila’s is friendly, helpful, and truly cares about giving the bride and family the best experience possible! They have an amazing selection and BEAUTIFUL, unique gowns! Absolutely recommend!! ♥️♥️

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kari F

I can't say enough good things about Samila!! Yasmin and Dierdre (hope I spelled that correctly) were a DREAM to work with. I could not have imagined a more special, personalized experience. Even though they say all sizes, I was still nervous going into it because I am a plus... Read More size bride. No need to fear! They have an incredible selection, and not for a single moment did I feel like I was settling. I found the perfect dress. Love love love Samila!! You will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Alyssa M

Just got my dress today and I wouldn’t be more happy! The service was wonderful and knowledgeable! The section was amazing! I didn’t have to share the spotlight with another bride. They didn’t not push any dress on me and kept my budget in mind. Will recommend this place to any... Read More future bride!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Silvia M

Today I found the dress of my dreams! Pari, my bridal consultant, was amazing!! I'm so glad I went to Samilias Boutique! It was the best experience, everything I could have imagined. So happy I left saying YES to the dress!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Serena A

My experience at Samila's was beyond my expectations. My bridesmaids and I were welcomed right away and taken straight to their gorgeous showroom where they had such a HUGE selection of Bridal gowns. The gowns were organized by style so it was easy to look through and compare.... Read More They went straight in to asking me what I liked and if I had any pictures of dresses that I like. They pulled out some great selections of dresses to try on that mirrored my vision. They never pulled a dress over my price point. I was about 3 dresses in before I found "the dress". Because this was the first bridal dress store that I attended they encouraged me to look around and said that if I wanted to come back (even same day) to call them and they would accommodate their schedules for us. So I did go to another appointment I had that day and eventually came back to Samila's. They let me bring my whole 9 person bridal party and my mom back to the showroom, try on the dress one more time and eventually I said "yes to the dress"! I would 100% recommend this place to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed. They were friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. I look forward to working with them through the whole process. I even set an appointment to look at bridesmaid dresses. Go to Samila's Boutique and you will NOT be disappointed.

Meet The Director of Sales

Yasmin Shirdel

Hello! I’m Yasmin. I'm an apparel designer , operating partner of Samila boutique and special occasion stylist. I love designing stylish dresses that are timeless and elegant. I also love traveling to distant places + chocolate croissants. That is all.