Let's have fun and celebrate, at Samila's Bridal!

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila's we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses: we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. We seek to bring in the most fashionable designs, both trendy and timeless, using quality fabric and materials that last a lifetime. Our promise to you, is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for you, your family and your friends. Call us today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

16300 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA (425) 558-5714

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tatiana F

I had a beautiful experience! Yasmin was my consultant, she was FABULOUS! So helpful, positive, and she was so wonderful at reading my face and body language ; put my opinion first and listened to me very intently. Don't get alarmed when you first enter (there are a lot of prom... Read More dress racks), they have beautiful and welcoming back room and a wide variety of dresses. My consultation lasted 2.5hrs and I said "Yes too the dress". I cannot wait for my final fitting:)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Christina V

This shop is amazing! I have quite the story, I had already purchased a wedding dress at a different shop, and was waiting on alterations to be complete. After 4.5 months the other shop had not done the work so I was concerned. The shop was unresponsive and no second fitting... Read More was booked after 4.5 months. I took my business to Samila Bridal Boutique. That was the best decision. After working with Yasmin, I went from being stressed to being excited and prepared after she helped me find the perfect dress. With such short notice she helped me get the dress expedited. Thann goodness she made a huge effort to make it happen. She also stayed open an hour later for me and a friend to find a dress. That was very sweet and the utmost helpful by going to such lengths in service. The dresses at the shop are unique, and you won't find these dresses just anywhere. I felt comfortable, relieved, and excited at Samila Bridal.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Kathryn A

I was so nervous about dress shopping but Yasmin and Amy made me feel so comfortable! I was able to try on a bunch of dresses without ever feeling rushed. I could not be happier with my experience and of course I found the perfect dress with their expert help. This is an awesome... Read More local business and I am so happy I came here first! Thank you Amy and Yasmin.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Dianna B

Love this place! I not only found one dream dress but two! Yasmin works with you and is very patient. If there is something you don't like on the dress she can most likely change it the way you want it. I had already bought a dress but was having second thoughts because I also... Read More loved the other dress I found. I called and asked if I could possibly switch and she let me have a few days to decide because she wanted me to be sure I was picking the dress of my dreams. So happy that I went here.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rose Z

Samila Bridal made finding my perfect wedding dress quick, fun, and easy :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

Rachel was my bridal consultant. She was absolutely amazing and heloed me find the perfect dress. She was extremely patient even though I tried on a dozen dresses before we found the perfect one. Yasmine and Samila themselves also came to the rescue when the dress I loved was... Read More having an odd lay.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sofia D

After visiting 10 stores - I finally found my wedding dress at Samila! Each of the bridal stores I went to before had great reviews online, but in store they all had the same exact dresses, none of which really stood out to me. Samila on the other hand had a huge variety of very... Read More unique dresses at various prices. I highly recommend coming here for Bridal and Bridesmaid dress. The dresses are gorgeous, and the employees are very helpful and sweet.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Barbie M

I initially didn't even have Samila on my list until I saw them at the wedding show. They had dress styles I loved. I had already been to three other bridal shops which didn't have the dresses that were for me and was frustrated coming into Samila. My initial arrival met with... Read More another bride who had gone over so mine was delayed. The experiencing starting wasn't the best but as soon as Yasmin came in and got things going for us it went great. Pari helped and I felt as if she was a close grandmother. They had so many beautiful dressed and a wide selection to choose from. I found my dress, didn't really think I'd have the "cry" session but I did. They helped with a veil and gave me suggestions on what would look well for the dress I had. I hesitated because I did need the dress altered for religious purposes and worried it wouldn't be possible. Yasmin came over and listened to what I needed and reassured me it wasn't an issue. Yasmin then went to work on measurements to be certain the correct dress was ordered for me. I would never recommend any other place than here. They didn't force me to purchase or try to push me into a dress that might be easier to alter or to a color that washed me out. They sincerely only want the best for the bride and are there to help guide you. Thank you so much Yasmin and Pari for giving me the special moment that I never thought I'd find.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sacha N

This was the best bridal boutique I have ever been to! The dresses are so unique and beautiful! The staff was incredibly nice and made dress shopping a joyous experience. I highly recommend Samila Boutique for anyone looking to find their perfect dress at a reasonable price :)

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rocio L

All the girls were super nice and helpful. They made the process of choosing a dress so easy, plus their dress selection is amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley L

I could not be more happy with my wedding dress shopping experience! My girls and I were the only people in the wedding dress section of the boutique, and all of women working were warm and welcoming. I knew I wanted a fit and flair so the dress specialist was super helpful at... Read More pointing me in the right direction. Every dress I tried on was beautiful! I ended up choosing the very last dress I tried on and it fell below budget (always a plus). The boutique has a variety of styles so I don't think any bride could go wrong here! I would definitely recommend Samila Bridal to my friends.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Lisa S

Yasmin was amazing! I am not the typical bride...and i had a difficult MIL. Yasmin was able to please us both! I combined my 2 favorite dresses in one! Yasmin helped me come up with the idea and had the desinger sketch it out. Loved each visit and always left with a smile! Skip... Read More the other big box stores! Unique dresses here!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Anita O

I had been to 4-5 bridal gown stores before I came to look at gowns at Samila Bridal. I am so happy I came here! Yasmin asked me about what my vision was for my dress, what types of gowns I had already tried on and exactly what I did and didn't like about each one so she could... Read More pull some great gowns for me to try. The salon was small, private, and felt welcoming. They made sure me, my mom, and maid of honor were comfortable. The consultant got me in and out of dresses quickly and was happy to help me jump in and out of my 2 favorite dresses multiple times so I could decide which one I liked most. What I loved most is that if I liked a dress from the front, she would pull it forward and clip the front instead so I could see exactly how the back would look once it was fitted to my size. I am pretty petite so all the sample sizes are always swimming on me, it was so nice getting a picture of what the back would like since I was picking dresses with buttons on the back. I knew I had found my dress but was indecisive about pulling the trigger. They let us stay as long as we needed until I decided for sure with no pressure, letting me chat with my family about it. It was amazing! I didn't feel like I was being rushed out of the salon after 50 minutes. Samila also broke down the pricing of the dress exactly which made it easy to understand how much I was committing when I said yes to the dress. All of the gowns at the salon were beautiful, but I particularly love the one I chose! I recommend Samila Bridal for their beautiful selection of gowns, ample size of discounted gowns, and wonderful customer service.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Nicole O

My experience with Samila Bridal was nothing short of amazing! I was pretty nervous to go dress shopping, but Samila ended up being the first (and only!) place I went. The entire staff made me feel at ease, talked with me about all the different dress styles and options, and... Read More helped calm my nerves. I ended up finding my dream dress there, and bought it the same night. I would recommenced Samila to anyone and everyone, especially if you have some butterflies about trying on dresses or finding the perfect fit. The staff will make it seamless, fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Cynthia J

I came to Samila's after trying on a number of dresses around the Seattle area. I I found a lot of pretty dresses but I kept seeing the same dresses at every store. Feeling lost, confused, and discouraged my mom suggested we check out Samila's. My bridal consultant Lauren, with... Read More the help of Yasmin, spent a good amount of time talking to me about what I did and didn't want in a wedding dress. After trying on 4 dresses that were all gorgeous and super unique to anything I had tried on. I finally had that bridal moment I had been waiting for. On top of finding my perfect dress, my whole group agreed that Lauren and Yasmin had way more knowledge on wedding dresses than anywhere else we visited. My only regret is that I didn't go to Samila's first!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016

I had SUCH a great experience at Samila. Rachel was fantastic, taking what I had to say and really helping me find the perfect dress. She could tell I was stressed out because I had so many people/opinions with me and she offered to have just my mom and I come back for a follow... Read More up appointment which really helped calm my nerves. I didn't need to make another appointment though because, knowing what I liked, she took a chance and brought out a dress in a style I wasn't even looking for and it turned out to be the dress of my dreams! I highly recommend coming here and asking for Rachel :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Conner C

I said "Yes to the Dress!" My consultant was Rachel and she was fantastic! She tailored my experience to my personal likes and she was awesome at listening to me. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Connor K

Samilia Boutique has such a beautiful selection of dresses! I found the perfect reception dress for my wedding! Absolutely loved this place, they are super nice and are reasonable! Not to mention the awesome customer service, Yasmin was amazing, you can tell she takes pride in... Read More what she does. My only regret was not finding them sooner!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Celena W

Samila's offered me such an incredible experience, one I'd wish upon every bride! I had the help of Yasmin and Rachel who were both so attentive and patient. Yasmin started my appointment by taking me aside and really finding out what I was looking for. She knew so much about... Read More all the different styles and fits! She began pulling dresses that were literally ALL the styles I had just described! And may I mention that the selection in the shop is unbelievable. Like seriously Pinterest heaven! There is even this magical bridal room that is outlined in beautiful, sparkly gowns! Each dress I put on Yasmin asked me how I felt and what I liked and didn't like about the dress. She even provided great advice to make sure I wasn't just getting the style I wanted in the back, but also the front. The experience was nothing less then perfect! I cant wait to marry the man of my dreams in the breathtaking gown they made for me!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 TARA L

I came into Samila Bridal for my first and only wedding dress shop. I had the best experience from start to finish. There was never any pressure to purchase and every employee genuinely wanted me to be beyond happy with my decision. I never thought in a million years I would... Read More find my dress at the first place I went but I can honestly say I am so happy I did. I would not want my wedding dress experience to have gone any differently! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Vicky L

I had the most amazing time at Samila Bridal! Yasmin was amazing to work with, listened to exactly what I wanted, but also gave me a few ideas of other dresses to try since it was my 1st time trying on wedding dresses. I found my dress! It was actually the first dress I tried... Read More on! I had the feeling that it was it, but I didn't want to believe it was the 1st one. So Yasmin was patient with me as she helped me in and out of 10 more dresses for the next hour and a half. In the end, I wanted to put the 1st one back on because I knew that was it! Thank you so much Yasmin for making the experience easy, not stressful, and fun! I'm looking back at photos my entourage took and I can't stop smiling! Definitely do yourself a favor and go see Yasmin at Samila! briBridal!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie W

Samila is such a wonderful boutique to find your perfect dress!! Yasmin helped me, and oh my gosh, she was so great!! I first came here in July, and couldn't decide on a dress. Yasmin actually called me to check in and see if I had purchased a dress yet, and told me about an... Read More upcoming sale for black Friday. So I made an appointment and came back in. She pulled dresses for me in my price range, in the style I was looking for. She took the time to listen to what I was looking for, and found the dress of my dreams!! The whole process was so much less stressful with Yasmin helping me, and she really makes you feel like a bride :) I have already started recommending her to my friends who are looking for wedding gowns, prom dresses, or any formal event. I really felt like Yasmin cared about me personally, not the sale, which is so rare to find in retail. I can't wait to go back for my fitting, just so I can see these beautiful ladies again!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kasey L

I had been to several other shops before I came to Samlia's so I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding dress. However this shop really had the best selection I had seen and it was hard to not want to try one of every style! Yasmin was able to get me into more dresses in... Read More less time than any other shop and made me feel comfortable and excited from beginning to end. I loved one dress, it felt like the combination of everything I wanted but it wasn't quite right. Yasmin added a sleeve and altered the neckline and I had that moment of 'oh my god, I want to get married in this dress'! I just picked up my dress with the initial custom changes and I love it even more than before! So happy I came to Samlia's!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016

I am very happy and impressed with the team at Samila Briday. Everyone was patient, friendly, respectful and have an excellent customer service. They took their time to help me look for a perfect dress. I would definitely recommend new bride to Samila.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Natascha T

I had a wonderful experience at Samila Bridal and would recommend going here to any and all brides. Yasmin was a pleasure to work with and I really appreciated that no one rushed me to make a decision. The staff was all extremely friendly and professional and made sure it was MY... Read More dream dress. I was also very grateful that my appointment didn't feel rushed and no one made me feel bad for trying on the same two dresses multiple times. Thanks again for a wonderful experience. I can't wait to get my dress!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Yasmin Shirdel

Hello! I’m Yasmin. I'm an apparel designer , operating partner of Samila boutique and special occasion stylist. I love designing stylish dresses that are timeless and elegant. I also love traveling to distant places + chocolate croissants. That is all.

Start a Conversation!