Sammy's Catering

$$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, Eastern European, French, Fusion, Indian, Italian, Kosher Style, Latin American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

1400 W 10th St, Cleveland, OH

Delish!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Jennifer W

We had our wedding at Manakiki golf course. Our contact person Georgia was really great. Always very timly in any questions and helpful with some suggestions on other venders. Sammy's did an amazing job on the food. We had a combo chicken and beef dinner....so many compliments on the food and how good it was. We also had chicken wings brought out around 10, that also got great reviews. All and all fantastic!

Wedding Eats,,,,,,

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Joey B

The venue for the reception was magnificent. There was enough room for everything we needed it for. The service was excellent and the staff super attemtive and very friendly. We enjoyed what we had time to eat and the guests enjoyed it all. It's been a month and they are still telling me how nice and almost magical time they had. The bar was great, the bathrooms were clean and pretty, the buffet line went smoothly, and the overal temperature was nice all night. The only negative thing I can say is at the end of the night, the left-over food was put out on the table that had the cake wrapped up to take home without our or my mother's knowledge. We were both really hungry at the end of the night and realized the guests took all of the food home. I did send an email with some corrective critism (not looking for any refund) to not do that again because it was not cool and my response was a bit defensive and not appreciated. I won't focus on it because they know what they did. The overall night was fabulous and I am grateful for that.

FOOD WAS AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Sara S

Food was amazing, nothing was over cooked or under cooked. It was beyond my wildest expectations.

Sammy's at Legacy Village

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Marie S

Great food and Great service would highly recommend ANY of the Sammy's venues for your event. Everything ran smoothly starting with the planning all the way through the big day!!

outstanding food

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 nicole g

The food at our wedding was the best food I have had in a very long time! I would highly recommend this caterer for ANY event!! I want more of the food we had!!! Yummm!!!

TO Sammy's Catering