Romantic and Memorable Setting For Your Wedding!

Have your ceremony under the majestic oaks as you walk the bridal garden path then down the aisle leading to the gazebo. After the ceremony, you will take wedding photos on the beautiful grounds surrounded by fountains, lush gardens, star lit trees, and on the breathtaking gallery of the plantation home. While you and your spouse enjoy taking pictures, your guest will stroll over to the Sugar Mill Pavilion. This 6000 sq. ft. historic building allows for a glorious presentation that your guests are sure to admire.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Barn, Garden, Estate, Museum, Historic Venue

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2646 Hwy 44, Garyville, LA (985) 535-2341
INSTAGRAM

LOVE San Francisco Plantation

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Kati T

I LOVED my venue! It was the perfect size for my guest lists. Beautiful on the inside and out.

Perfect venue for bad weather plan

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Jolie S

I loved having my wedding at the Plantation. The home and grounds provided for the perfect backdrop and the barn held everything and more for the reception. We received so many compliments on the venue selection and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Machelle... Read More was so easy to work with and the staff worked to make sure I wasn't stressed the day of. We had to move the ceremony from the grounds to under the cement tent due to the weather but it was a blessing in disguise and the backdrop for my photos was the beautiful home. VERY AFFORDABLE AS WELL!!!

wedding venue

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 baisley o

the price was perfect for my large wedding. no matter how many guest you have you pay 1200 for 3 hours but you only pay to use the property. you have to rent everything but the price to have it there was perfect since i had 500 guest on my list.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Maeghan M

Venue was beautiful - I love the barn, it was perfect. Held all of my guests and everyone loved the look of the rustic barn. A few downfalls: 1. Kim Fontenot - wedding coordinator - was HORRIBLE. She was VERY rude when I was able to get in touch with her. She spoke to me like... Read More I was an idiot and was rude to my mom as well. Had I known she was going to be like she was I probably would not have had my reception there. She was also rude to my wedding planner when she called to find out information for the reception. 2. If you want A/C - you had to pay for it. It is NOT included in the price of the rental of the venue. 3. At the end of the reception, we were interested in adding another hour to the reception, when we asked someone who was helping at the venue, they told us no we could not pay for another hour!!! Again, I love the look of the venue and it looked great . Other issues were the above. Hope this helps a future bride when making her decision.

Great Venue and Nice Staff!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Rachel A

I had my wedding at the San Francisco Plantation and the venue is just beautiful! Kim Fontenot is the general manager and she was soo nice and helpful! Pretty much everyone that came to my wedding said it was absolutely gorgeous and they all had a great time. The only issue I... Read More had was that the plantation did not set out enough chairs for the ceremony (My dad had told them 150 and they set out 100) so some people had to stand in the back. Also, for some reason, the chairs were set soo close to the front so it felt like the front row people were an arms-length away. Overall, though, the good definitely outweighed the negatives here and I would recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding venue in South Louisiana. They are probably the most reasonably-priced plantation venue!

Meet The Manager