Tuxedos * Limousines * Fine Menswear * Custom

Creating "Formal Ties" for over 40 years with our local clients, family and friends, San Marko takes pride in providing a friendly culmination of Product Quality, Exemplary Service, and Experienced Design Coordinators making available the largest selection of wedding products in stock to try on.

Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

718 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY (914) 964-8982
WEBSITE TWITTER

San Marko Tuxedos

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Antonella G

Excellent tuxedos! The staff at San Marko went above and beyond in helping my husband pick out great tuxes for himself and our groomsmen. They have a large selection to choose from. They are also very friendly, we left a personal item in a coat pocket and when we called three... Read More days later to see if there was any way to get it back, the staff went out of their way to retrieve it for us. We would highly recommend San Marko and would definitely use them again.

GREAT (LIMO + GROOMS SUIT)

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 carmen c

My husband and groomsman got their suits here, they were very nice. Also they provide us the limo,we got 2 (10 people) limo. On our wedding day the limo that was supposed to pick me up broke down so they send me a 24 people limo instead of the 10 people limo that we had agree... Read More and for the same price. The drivers were great and specially on time.

Tuxes were excellent

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Cassandra G

Excellent service and tuxes were great!!

Styling tuxedos

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

My husband looked so handsome on our wedding day thanks to San Marko!!! They really took the time helping us with the look we wanted from the groom to the groomsmen and so on.... We can't thank you enough for everything!!

OK

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Mary M

The people here are really nice but,they have the sames items any other tux place has and are so overpriced.

The suits came out great

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 tanya b

My groomsmen looked fabulous & refined. They also had a great selection of ties to go with any color suit.

Could not wish for better service

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Bernadette M

We started off our search for Tuxedo rental in Manhattan only to be very disappointed! Then we met Rob, John & the staff @ San Marko! They helped us more than expected, they all made our life easier. I would highly recommend going to this fine establishment over any other... Read More store!

great service

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Tara T

extremely helpful in picking out our tuxes for our bridal party. good service and options. our family and friends looked great!

Great

Reviewed on 9/26/2010 Evette W

They were very attentive to what myself and my husand wanted and they had him and his groomsmen looking so handsome. I am so pleased with their service and would surely use them again.

Nice Tux

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Jennifer H

Good customer service. Nice quality tux.