I'm All About Your Day and Special Moments!

My goal is to create timeless photos for my clients. Photographs carry the reality in a subtle way that it seems more real than reality. “It remembers little things long after you have forgotten everything”. For me there is nothing quite like capturing the moments of love and happiness and that is why l love every part of my work. People Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Elle Decor, 100 Layer Cake, Destination I Do are only a few to mention where Sanaz Photography has been featured in.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 mando k

After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew she was different. she is personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 David R

We interviewed three wedding photographers and are extremely pleased that we chose Sanaz to shoot our engagement session and wedding. She had a great portfolio that we reviewed on Instagram and then she brought a variety of albums to our meeting. She was very professional and... Read More accommodating to our needs. She has a quick email response time which was great because two other photographers did not even return our emails. We loved our engagement photos so much that we chose to have three enlarged for display at our wedding. We love our wedding photos as well. We highly recommend Sanaz for anyone's engagement and/or wedding.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Karyn L

Thank you Sanaz for the beautiful pictures you captured from our engagement session and OUR WEDDING!!! ahhhh still 2 years after the wedding, we are still looking at the photos and reliving our day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Chelsea B

Sanaz is a GEM of a photographer!!! She is such a genuinely loving person with an expert eye behind the camera. My husband and I recently used her as our photographer for many occasions, including Engagement photos, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, and Day of Wedding Photos.... Read More SHE IS INCREDIBLY TALENTED!!!!! We could not rave about her enough. Her craft is phenomenal and she goes above and beyond for her clients. She is always instantly accessible via phone/text/email, her pricing is very reasonable, and she is very flexible with scheduling. She caters to her clients so much that she even helped us find other wedding vendors and ideas for our wedding planning. She has such a positive energy and she makes you feel so comfortable. She is passionate about her business and hard working. She is very prompt and sends her finalized photos almost immediately with access to very easy-to-use and shareable files. Throughout the past year, she has become a new friend to us! We look forward to hiring Sanaz again!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nicloe E

I don't even know where to begin to thank Sanaz for capturing our day. Her attention to details is out of this world. After looking though our wedding gallery a million times, I can know understand why she was running around so much making sure she didn't miss a single moment or... Read More detail. Thank you Sanaz for capturing our day beautifully and thank you for allowing us relive our day time because of your photos!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nicloe E

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Rebekah R

My husband and I had the extreme fortune to have Sanaz shoot our wedding. Not only is she incredibly gifted, with a keen eye and endless creativity, but she is so wonderful to work with! Always equal parts friendly & warm yet professional, she captured the most beautiful and... Read More spectacular moments of our wedding day. We could not be happier, and recommend her in a heartbeat. Thank you Sanaz!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jennifer E

Sanaz has been capturing all of my event for years now. From my bridal shower to my baby shower, to my baby's first birthday! She has been amazing and easy to work with. Her photos are always bright and capture the moment. She is super sweet and energetic. I have worked with... Read More many photographers before but there was no once like her. She has a true talent and I am so blessed to have found her!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Shadee A

Our photos turned out beautifully and Sanaz was a pleasure to work with. She had a positive energy throughout the planning process and made everything feel very comfortable. The pictures speak for themselves -- absolutely gorgeous and natural looking!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

We couldn't be happier to have Sanaz shoot our wedding day! We love how the photos turned out and she did such an amazing job capturing the joy, love and the beauty of the day! Loved all the candid photos of the guests during our ceremony which was truly emotional. THANK YOU!... Read More Sanaz was so quick to respond to our MANY email and loved her energy and all the guests loved her as well which you can tell in the photos how relaxed and happy they were in all the photos. It was as if Sanaz and her assistant were part of the wedding party!. If you're looking to book someone for your wedding, Sanaz is the one! We can't wait to work with her again! Thank you for all the memories.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kenneth V

i couldn't have asked for a better photographer. i'm so happy with the way our photos turned out and i will be forever grateful for the memories sanaz captured for our special day. sanaz is the easiest to work with and she has a keen visual sensibility that makes her work so... Read More amazing. a million percent will ask sanaz to take more photos for my family. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sandra H

my husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Sanaz and having her by our side on our BIG day. She makes everyone so comfortable around her and her energy is amazing. We love love love our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding pictures are just so timeless and... Read More we know that we will enjoy the photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you again! We can def say that we have a new friend and that's Sanaz, she wasn't just another vendor.

Sanaz Heydarkhan

My name is Sanaz and I live in Los Angeles. I'm a wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer originally from Iran but grew up in Sweden for most of my life until moving to LA 11 years ago. I initially moved here to finish grad school at UCLA and worked as a scientist for years until I finally pursued my passion for photography and that's what I do FT now and I LOVE IT! Most of all, I'm interested in people, SO don't be a stranger! Send me a message, email, text or write a comment and let's connect! I'd LOVE to hear from you and to capture your beautiful day!