Sanctified Decision

SERVING: BIRMINGHAM, AL & PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL AREA

I Want To Marry You!

Serving Birmingham, Al and the Panama City Beach, Fl. Sanctified Decision is a Christian based Wedding Officiant that offer religious ceremonies and civil unions. All ceremonies can be personalized exactly to your specification. In addition to the ceremonies, Sanctified Decision offers: - Wedding Planners - Day Coordinator - Photography - Music (recorded or live) During the planning stages for a wedding, so much attention is given to the dresses, flowers, cakes, decor etc…, often, the ceremony aspect of the wedding can get lost. My experience as a Wedding Officiant gives the bride options to design her vows and ceremony to be just as beautiful as the rest of her wedding. It is my heart’s desire for the bride to have an exquisite ceremony.

Civil Union, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian

Ceremony, Wedding

SERVING: BIRMINGHAM, AL & PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL AREA (205) 492-9270

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lindsay W

Donna was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We are so glad we found her! Donna was easy to work with, positive, kind, calming, funny, punctual, and accommodating (even when we made a last-minute adjustment to our ceremony). We would recommend her a thousand times over!

2017-06-26T18:41:22 Response from the vendor

It was my honor! Thank you

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Madison H

After a long search for an officiant, we finally stumbled across Donna, and could not have been happier with the ceremony she gave us! We wanted a short and simple civil ceremony, and she definitely gave us the uplifting message we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and we... Read More would definitely recommend her!

2017-05-26T09:56:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words AND taking time to give Sanctified Decision a great review. You had an amazing venue, an amazing celebration and you made a beautiful bride. Best of luck to you.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Donna helped us with a last minute ceremony. She did a great job and was great with our families.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarah M

Donna did an amazing job officiating our ceremony! She was such a pleasure to work with and made the whole process so easy. You can really tell she cares about your special day and she listens to exactly what you want. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an... Read More officiant for any type or ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Laura S

Donna married my husband and I a few days ago. It was just what we wanted- a sweet, simple ceremony. We could not be happier! We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lanier W

We were looking for a professional, yet personable officiant and Donna was the perfect choice. She also put us in touch with a great wedding planner, and we could not have asked for a better team of people to work with. Our wedding turned out better than we could have imaged and... Read More we highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Brandi B

Ms. Donna was great! My (now) husband and I are not religious and Ms. Donna was able to accommodate us even from 2 hours away from our wedding destination. I would highly recommend Sanctified Decisions to anyone looking for a meaningful ceremony. She offers many ceremony options... Read More that can be catered to anyone'e preference.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Erin T

Donna gave us exactly what we were looking for-- quick and easy. She allowed us to come into her home to do our ceremony and made something that had previously been such a hassle so simple and meaningful. Can't thank you enough!

2017-06-06T22:11:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 heather h

Donna was amazing. I cannot thank her enough. If you want someone dependable and knows just what to say, she's your lady. Perfect. Thank you for being apart of our special day

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We could not have picked a better person to unite us in our forever. Donna was so sweet and kind. She was always available by phone and email. Once we arrived to Panama City Beach Florida, we met with her and she was so flexible with our simple desires. We had a very basic... Read More ceremony that we will always treasure. Donna was prepared and very laid back, making what could have been very stressful more relaxing and enjoyable.

Donna Hearn

Sanctified Decision is a Christian based Wedding Officiant that offer religious ceremonies and civil unions. All ceremonies can be personalized exactly to your specification. During the planning stages for a wedding, so much attention is given to the dresses, flowers, cakes, decor etc…, often, the ceremony aspect of the wedding can get lost. My experience as a Wedding Officiant gives the bride options to design her vows and ceremony to be just as beautiful as the rest of her wedding.