Is this your business? claim it now

Sand Dunes Club

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ashley G

Great venue! Beautiful ball room 😊

Sand Dunes Club

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Sarah C

This was a beautiful venue for my May wedding. Although the venue has beach access, we had our ceremony on the front lawn. We had a large guest list, but between the extra parking, back shelters for cocktail hour, and the ballroom for the reception it felt like we had plenty of... Read More space. The only issues we had were the lawn service being late to mow and the cleaning service being late the morning of the ceremony. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a one stop location for ceremony/reception!

Gorgeous and spacious

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Melinda O

Amazing site, spacious, accommodating.

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Katie R

The Sand dunes club is not only a beautiful venue but their wood floors are gorgeous with their cathedral ceiling. The space was more than enough to accommodate my venders and guests. The staff was more than helpful on my big and even during setup. They made sure my day went... Read More just as planned. I wouldn't haven't wanted it any other place. Thanks Sand Dunes!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Aubre D

I was really worried about the pool being open during the wedding but no one even noticed the people outside! The wedding was beautiful and the guy in charge, Tim, was wonderfuL!

Review for Sand Dunes Club

Reviewed on 1/02/2009 Grace W

The venue is beautiful and does not require a lot of decoration;Our reception began at 6:15 and I think the club forgot to turn down the air conditioning because it was VERY hot by the time we arrived.