Sandi's Flower Shop

$$ - Affordable

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

260 King George St., Annapolis, MD

Wonderful and affordable neighborhood florist

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Alisha C

Sandi's made a white peony bouquet and boutonniere for my wedding. It was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The price was very reasonable, and I loved working with everyone in the shop - they were great, very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Many other florists were not willing to provide me with a bouquet only, as they though is was too small of an order to be worth it for them. I am now planning to go the Sandi's for all of my florist needs!

Made my vision a reality!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Lindsay S

Left feeling lost after my first meeting with a florist, Sandi quickly changed my tune and turned my partial vision into a reality! From day one she was enthusiastic and helpful when listening to my ideas and coming up with a direction for my flowers. She was always honest, but never pushy. She went out of her way to do research on an initial idea I had, but when that did not pan out, I fully trusted her to come up with a beautiful new idea that fit in with my original thoughts. She can be a little slow to respond at times, but don't hold it against her, she will come through! In the end, everything turned out amazingly - from our bouquets to boutonnieres to the beautiful centerpieces, everything was perfect.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Teri H

Sandi was wonderful to work with. She listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions of areas where we could save money to stay within our budget. The bouquets were beautiful, as were all the centerpieces for the reception. She special orders all of the flowers for each wedding, so everything was fresh and gorgeous. She has a small shop and really cares about her customers. All of the flowers arrived on time at the hotel, and she coordinated the delivery of the flowers to the reception site with the delivery of our cake to decorate it for us with the flowers. Wonderful service with a small town community feel.

Review for Sandi's Flower Shop

Reviewed on 8/29/2007 Norah F

Sandi was wonderful! I walked in there with color ideas and she helped me come up with the exact dream flowers I wanted! SO easy to work with and helpful in suggestions. Not overpriced! Really thoughtful in suggesting corsages for important members of the family, etc. Put me at ease, I knew they would be great and they were!!

TO Sandi's Flower Shop